THE ROYAL PACT

By INAYAT1908

KHAMMA GHANI SAA..... Not every story has a romance like the fairytale novels. Some story are written with re... More

WELCOME
Meera
Abhimanyu
PROLOGUE
LETTER
UNEXPECTED MEETING
WEDDING AESTHETICS
MEERA ABHIMANYU SINGH
Pehli rasoi
DEPARTURE

*THE ARRIVAL*

64 7 1
By INAYAT1908

I went to my room to sleep but sleep seemed to be far from my eyes. Even after trying for a long time, when I could not sleep, I sat on the bed and started reading a book.

Then suddenly I heard a knock on the gate and felt some movement.

I thought it was my illusion but again there was a knock on the gate and father's voice was heard. I quickly went and opened the gate and moved aside signalling father to come inside.

If he has come so late at night, there must be some important work.

Thinking this I went and sat on the sofa near my father.

Looking at him I asked - "Father, how did you come so late at night, is everything alright?"

He looked at me with hopeful eyes and said - "I have found a solution to avoid this problem?"

I looked at him with surprise and asked - "And what is that?"

"My child, you agreed to this marriage because you had to save people's lives and that is why you did not think about yourself even once. But why don't we do something such that the snake dies and the stick also does not break."

I held his hand and asked - "But how is this possible?"

"I have just sent an order to all the neighbouring states in the emergency that whoever comes forward to help Marwar in this difficult time, we will get him married to our daughter, i.e. you. I am sure that by tomorrow morning we will definitely get some good news. I will definitely not let my only daughter get married to that demon, no matter how many tricks or conspiracies I have to make for this. You do not worry and go to sleep. "

"You think someone will come forward to help us."

"We cannot predict the future. We can only hope and it is said that the world is based on hope, the rest is God's will." He stood up and hugged me before leaving.

As soon as he left, I closed the door again and started pacing my room.

O goddess Bhavani, do everything well, your devotees need you, Goddess, keep your blessings on us. I do not want to see any more bloodshed.

After praying to the Goddess, I lay down on the bed and somehow finally I fell asleep.

Due to the movement, I woke up early in the morning as if I had not slept the whole night. After doing my daily chores, I went to my father's room to know if there was any positive response to our offer or not.

Commander Shukra was also sitting there. Seeing me coming in, he stood up to salute me. I also smiled a little seeing him.

"Father, any good news?" I spoke directly about the matter because there was no time to talk in a roundabout way.

"Child, we had sent letters to many states but till now no reply has come from anywhere. It seems as if no one is ready to raise voice against Mewar."

I pressed his hand gently to console him and said - "Commander Shukra, if we fight the war with our remaining army, what will be the result of this."

Commander Shukra made a sad face towards me and said - "Baisa, if we still do not retreat from this war and fight, then by this afternoon or at the most by this evening our entire army will be martyred and Marwar will be destroyed."

"I think now the time has come to write a letter to Rana Abhimanyu."

"But..." My father tried to interrupt.

"No ifs or buts now. "

Suddenly a soldier came running into the room and my father said in irritation - "Is it not visible that there is an important matter going on and you could not have come inside after informing me."

On this the soldier said panting - "Sorry Maharaj, but I have come to give a very important message."

"Say"

"In the response of the letter you sent last night, another letter has come from the Udaipur royal family in reply and their messenger has come. He is waiting for you outside, if you permit, I will send him inside."

"Go quickly and bring him inside respectfully."

The soldier went outside and after some time came inside with a thin and lean man. He greeted all of us, his politeness clearly showed his upbringing. On getting Maharaj's permission, he started reading the letter.

I, Udaipur King Surajmal, greet you with all my heart and respect. I am sorry that I took so much time to reply to your letter.  But don't worry, by the time this letter reaches you or in a short while I would have entered the border of Marwar with my army. I will meet you on the battlefield. Now you are not alone in this battle, Udaipur is with you. I hope that we win.
Jai maa bhawani..

On hearing this, Maharaj jumped with joy and took out a gold jewellery from his neck and gave it to that messenger.

"soldier, make arrangements for his food, drink and stay." Hearing this, both of them left.

We also started preparing the soldiers for war. In no time, the news of the arrival of the Maharaja and the army of Udaipur was received, hearing which it seemed as if the drowning was supported by straws.

"Sir, we should also go out for war now." The commande suggested.

"Commander, you go ahead, I will be there in a short time after making the preparation of my daughter's wedding ." Hearing this, the commander in chief along with the army proceeded towards the battlefield.

Maharaj then met the queen and gave her the responsibility of preparing for marriage. After his departure, it was as if there was a strange silence in the whole palace.

At the behest of my mother, I went to my room to prepare for the wedding. Even though this marriage does not have any importance in my eyes, yet like every mother, my mother was also sitting with many dreams for her daughter's marriage.

After coming to the room, many maidservants took me towards the bathroom where my royal bath was set up for this crucial day. They started rubbing my body with many types of pastes one after the other, as if the dirt of the whole life is to come out now. After massaging, she was rubbing it and removing it so that my hair would also come out. Slowly their hands moved towards my pussy and started removing the hair there too. Which hurt me a lot too. But this pain was much less than the pain of the first intercourse, I had heard that.

So I will lose my virginity with a man whom I have never even seen. But I had saved it for the love of my life.

Only thinking about this made my body flinch.

Now I understand why people call the real world different from the world of dreams, Because here things never happen as we want. Rather, things will always happen as per God's will.Who knows, there might be some magic of God hidden in this marriage too.

But if this does not happen then what will I do? Thinking about this made my soul tremble.

King Abhimanyu had said that he would make me his own at any cost, if not today then tomorrow. So how can he let me marry someone else so easily?

Meera, rein in your mind a little. You are getting married to someone else and how can you think about any other man?

I came out of my thoughts and saw that the maids were massaging my entire body with aromatic oil. After some time I sat in front of the mirror in my room and they were drying my hair from behind.

Just then my mother came there and ordered all the maids to wait outside.

Now both of us were staring at each other in solitude. No one had the courage to say anything. Then my mother cleared her throat and said,

"I did not realize when my flower-like doll grew up so much. It still seems as if it was yesterday when you used to play with toys. And used to say that I will be the most loving wife and my groom will be very lucky and now see, you are going to become an actual bride and take care of your own house. I did not have a son but to tell you the truth I never felt the lack of a son when you were there. Me and your father have always wished well for you and will always wish well for you in the future too. I know all this is not happening the way we wanted. You too must have many dreams. If it were up to me, I would keep you with me for the whole life. But.." Saying this, her tears started flowing and I hugged her tightly.

I wiped her tears with my hands and said sobbingly - "You and father gave me all the happiness in the world. Fulfilled my every wish. Whatever happens, happens for good only."
She said smilingly "My dear daughter" and started caressing my head with her hand.

"Now quickly wear your wedding dress, I am waiting for you downstairs in the mandap." 

She gave me a plate in which along with the dress, many jewels were also kept.

As soon as she left, the maids came inside again and started helping me to get ready. After some time which seemed like centuries, I finally got ready and started going down.

Every step felt as if I was leaving everything here. My childhood, laughter, happiness, friends, my family. The whole palace was decorated like a bride. Everything was fragrant with the smell of flowers.

I also sat in the mandap after taking the blessings of Maa Sa.

The sun was about to set, which meant that the war would end any moment, Babosa. (father) , and my future husband would be arriving, but I was feeling a little nervous as if something  bad was going to happen very soon.

After a while, my dadisaa gave me many blessings while removing the evil eye from me.

All the arrangements were done. The whole royal family was getting restless to see their future son-in-law.

Somewhere in this happiness, there was also an unspoken fear because no information had been received from the battlefield since morning.

What if something bad has happened.

  I removed the negative thoughts from my mind and sat quietly. The servants were fanning me but I was starting to feel hot because of this heavy suit.

Amidst all this noise in my mind, there was also a thought of Rana Abhimanyu which I was not able to forget even if I wanted to.

Stop it Meera, thinking about some other man is a crime and doing that while sitting in your own wedding mandap is a sin.

Suddenly the main door of the palace opened and some soldiers came inside.

I did not recognize any of them. Maybe they were from the Udaipur army .

Then a warrior came inside with a black horse and a blood-soaked sword, cutting through them.

There were marks of blood and mud on his face, but despite all this, he looked very handsome.

Firstly I couldn't recognise him but his eyes.

These eyes, these eyes are of Rana Abhimanyu.

He is here.

As soon as he got down from his horse, my attention went towards his hand in which he was holding someone's severed head.

But whose?

Then a soft voice came from behind -
'Raja Surajmal'

_______________ ~ ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ ~_____________

AUTHOR'S NOTE..

THERE IS A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL DO CHECK MY INSTA STORY TO KNOW IT ♥️

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE 🥺

I LOVE YOU ALL 😚

DO RECOMMEND THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS 😅

SO STORY TIME ;-

It's actually not a story but I used to have many fake friends. I'm not able to distinguish between right or wrong people and I hate this the most.
The people I used to call best friends were back bitching about me and I got to know about this too late.
But now I make friends very rarely. I talk to everyone but don't overshare my feelings and as your big sister I'm guiding you all. Sometimes being good is not enough for people you have to take stand for yourself.
Don't be ashamed of prioritising yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 218 6
My Hired Husband...!! The colour of your Love changed my life 💗(#Swasan FF)
12.7K 305 16
A sweet childhood romance which was finally having an happy ending but......... I have waited for you for 10 years finally I am going to confess my...
2.5K 120 5
Heeyyyy GUYS READ THE DESCRIPTION AND PEEP INSIDE THE STORY FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK . I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY READING TH...