Bose and Mika

By Heyyooppl08

This is a story about Bose and Mika. Mika is jealous because of Bose's new love interest named Heather. After... More

The First Day
The date
The carnival
The attack
The threat
We did a bad thing?
The Misunderstanding
Secrets Out?
Secrets Out Part 2?
Secrets Out Part 3
Feeling's gone
We are no longer Friends?
A Kiss?
Desire
Desire part 2
Where is Mika?
Finding Mika
Mika is awake
Jose
The Party
The party part 2
What happened at the party
Lies
Ray is awake
What's wrong with Mika?
What is the cure?
She's Back
Back to school
Chiles

Bose's Birthday Party

107 6 1
By Heyyooppl08

It had been a week since Miles and Chapa kissed and they haven't seen each other. Mika and Bose have not had a conversation in a while.

Olivia: 1....2.....3 Happy Birthday Bosey, Happy Birthday Bosey.

Bose was barely awake. It was 12:00am. His birthday.

Bose: Olivia, it's 12:00. Thank you good night.

Olivia: I was the first to tell you. Remember to wake up early your party is gonna be the best 18th ever.

Bose: mhm

9:30am

Mika woke up and texted Chapa to come over. To her surprise Chapa declined the offer.

Mika: Miles!

Miles: What?!

Mika: Can you teleport to Chapa and ask why she won't come over?

Miles: I have uh.... homework

Mika: It will just take a second and when since you care about getting homework done.

Miles went back to his room so she decided to call Chapa.

Mika: Why don't you want to come over and get ready?

Chapa: No reason

Mika: Do you remember the time I did you a favor and got you out of trouble.

Chapa: Yeah

Mika: I want you to wear the red dress I gave you that you never wore.

Chapa: No

Mika: Yes

Chapa: No

Mika: Yes

Chapa: Okay fine! I will wear the stupid dress.

Mika: Great, Bye see you later.

1:30pm

Mika started to get ready and so did Miles. Mika wore a short silver dress that clung to her body. She walked down stairs to see Miles seating and waiting on her.

Miles: Where is the rest of the dress?

Mika: Don't exaggerate it's not that short.

Miles: Why don't you wear the nice pink dress Mom gave you.

Mika: The dress that has 10 different bows on it and makes me look like a Christmas Present? The dress that was so long it almost made me trip and fall down the stairs? Seriously.

Miles looked at the time and realized that Mika had taken forever to get ready. They teleported at the party to see Chapa wearing the dress, heels and makeup.

Mika: Chapa you look amazing!

Chapa: So do you

Miles mouth was wide open

Miles: Wow, you look stunning cupcake.

Chapa: Thank you and don't call me that.

Mika noticed the way how Miles looked at Chapa. He looked up and down then stopped at her face to make eye contact. What is going on here she thought to herself. Chapa looked away from Miles and looked at Mika.

Chapa: Let's go see the birthday boy

They walked inside and it was already crowded. There were quite a few banners and balloons. The crowd was staring at them. They were looking at Mika and Chapa. Mika went to the kitchen to look for Bose and to grab a snack while Miles and Chapa went somewhere else.

Miles: Happy Birthday Bose

Chapa: Happy Birthday Bose

Bose: Thanks guys

Chapa: Your girlfriend is good at decorating

Bose: She's not my girlfriend and also is that a dress you're wearing?

Chapa: No Bose I'm wearing trash bags

Bose: You look nice, Did Mika make you wear it?

Chapa folded her hand

Chapa: Yeah

Bose: Where is Mika?

Miles: She's in the kitchen

Bose: okay so if the music gets too loud or anything you guys could go up to my bedroom.

Chapa: I'm not missing out on the fun

Bose went to go find Mika. He looked in the kitchen and saw a guy talking to her. She looked so stunning. The guy left the room and she went up to Bose and gave him a hug.

Mika: Hi Bose, Happy Birthday!

Bose: Thank you, Mika you look gorgeous.

Mika: Thank you, Miles said it was too short but...

Bose: Wow it is really short. Do you want something to cover up.

Mika: The dress isn't that short. It's fine

Bose's head: I stopped processing what she was saying and started looking at her up and down. The dress really shows off her body. Her che... wait why am I staring at that.

Mika: Bose... Bose

Bose: Yes?

Mika: Why are you looking at me like that?

Bose: Like what?

Mika: You were staring

Bose: Ohh, I'm sorry. uh

He slightly blushed a little from his thoughts earlier and the fact that she had caught him staring.

Bose: Do you like food?

Mika: huh?

Bose: I mean do you want something to eat?

Mika: sure

Olivia: There you are birthday boy. What is she doing here?

Bose: I invited her

Olivia: I should have known. The other one is out there.

Mika: Well I should go find Chapa now. I will see you around Bose.

Bose: okay

Chapa was socializing with some people when she saw a girl. She was very attractive. She was also talking to Miles. He was smiling and if her lip reading skills are correct he may have complimented her. That could be Aria. She asked someone she was talking to and she said yes.

Mika: Hey Chapa

Chapa: mhm

Mika: What you looking at?

Chapa: nothing, no one.

Mika: I saw you looking at Miles and that girl.

Chapa: So?

Mika: I have to ask you something

Chapa: What?

Mika: Do you like Miles?

Chapa: What?

Mika: Do you like like Miles?

Chapa: huh

Mika: Are you in like like with Miles?

Chapa: What! No of course not. That Miles? Your brother Miles? No way

Mika: Okay but you guys haven't really been talking.

Chapa: Can you drop this? We are at Bose's Party and there is a lot of people here. Plus I already answered your question.

Mika: okay fine I will drop it for now.

Chapa: By the way where is Rose?

Mika: Ray wiped his memory and let him go

It was now 8:00pm and the party was just getting started. The music was louder and even more people were there. Everyone there was between the age of 16-21 celebrating.

Chapa told Mika she would be right back because she was gonna use the bathroom. She went to the guest bathrooms and they were all full so she decided to just use Bose's bathroom. She opened his bathroom door to find Miles and Aria making out. She felt something that she rarely ever felt but brushed it off.

Aria: Close the door you weirdo

Chapa: I need to pee

Aria: Use another bathroom

Chapa: I need to pee and the other bathrooms are full.

Miles was surprised she was this cool after walking in on them. Miles was about to leave but Aria pulled him back and stood infront of him.

Aria: Find somewhere else to go. I don't give a shit if you wanna pee.

Chapa: I have been walking around and waiting for 15 fu*king minutes to use the bathroom and no one is coming out. They are either crying or having sex.

Aria: You are interrupting us

Get the fu*k out of the bathroom said Chapa with a nice tone.

Miles: Let's just go Aria

Aria: Stop being so soft Miles!

Chapa: Miles I suggest you get your girl out of the bathroom before things escalate.

Downstairs

Mika was dancing with this guy and talking to him while Chapa was using the bathroom. Bose was across the room watching them with his arms crossed. The guy was getting way too close to Mika. So he walked towards them and put on a smile.

Bose: Hi

Mika: Hey Bose, This is John.

John: Hello Bose

Bose: Hello John

John: Do you mind leaving us to dance

Bose: Actually I wanted to speak to Mika so you can run along now.

John walked away and he was very upset

Mika: Bose that wasn't nice

Bose: He was getting too touchy with you.

Mika: I can handle myself

Bose: I know

Mika: Have you seen Chapa?

Bose: No

Bose: Have you seen Miles?

People started hearing noise from upstairs so they asked the DJ to turn it down.

Chapa: Where the hell did Miles even pick up a bit*h like you?

Miles: Chapa don't say those things about her.

Chapa: of course you defend the girl that looks like a 2000's stripper!

Aria: You are getting on my last nerve!

Chapa: You wanna fight?

Chapa took off her earrings and heels

Chapa: let's fight

A whole crowd were videoing because now they were in the bedroom. Mika and Bose couldn't get to pass through. Chapa aimed to punch her but Miles caught her fist.

Miles: Just go use the other bathroom! Why do you always fight for any and everything! Hopefully you can fix yourself for whoever would like you in the future.

Chapa: You know you are such a good friend Miles. I regret what you did last week

Miles: You regret the fact that you ran away? Or did you regret the fact that someone saw you crying?

The crowd gasped

Miles: Maybe you regret the kiss cause I sure do.

The group gasped even louder. They were wondering how he was still alive at this point.

Chapa: You were the one that kissed me. I regret ever being friends with you.

Few tears came from Chapa's eyes and it ruined her makeup.

Chapa: I fu*king hate you Miles

Mika and Bose finally came through and stopped everyone from recording.

Chapa stormed out of the house with her heels in one hand.

Mika: Chapa!

Bose: Everyone Get Out! Aria why are you here?

Aria: To see my Boyfriend of course

Bose: Get out

Aria: What?

Bose: Get out of my house. Now

She quickly got out

Mika: Miles What is wrong with you?!

Bose: Did you two really kiss?

Miles: Yeah

Mika: And you just told that to the whole school and some other people!

Bose: She was crying Miles. She never cries

Mika: Why the fu*k would you do this to her!

Bose and Miles were shocked that Mika just casually sweared.

Mika: I was giving her some time to cool off I will go look for her alone.

Mika looked for Chapa for 20 minutes until she found her sitting on a bench in the park alone.

Mika: Hey Chapa. Are you okay?

Chapa: The only emotion people should feel is anger and joy. There should be no sadness or fear but here am I crying. How did I get to this point?

Mika: It's just life Chapa. It's normal and what Miles just did is unforgivable.

Chapa: I think I have had feelings for him since he kissed me or maybe before. I was upset when I saw him with that girl.

Mika was caught off guard with that statement.

Chapa: Everyone at school is going to look at me differently. I hate that I made a stupid boy make me cry.

Mika: It's okay Chapa I understand. My brother is very awful at times but I didn't ever imagine him doing this. Do you want to go back?

Chapa: Yeah of course. I have to apologize to Bose for messing up his party.

Mika: You don't have to do that

They went back to Bose house and Chapa had the most normal expression ever. The only evidence of her tears and sadness was the makeup.

Bose: Are you ...

Chapa: let's clean this place up.

Bose: Miles wanted to ...

She stopped and looked at Miles

Chapa: You always apologize and you don't mean one fu*king thing you say. I don't want to ever have to speak to you again. Do you see my makeup. That is what you did to me. That won't happen again Miles. I won't be so stupid to actually like someone like you or maybe anyone. I mean you already said it's gonna be hard for me to find anyone 5 times now.

Miles: I'm sorry

Chapa: Do you hear something Mika and Bose? Cause I don't hear one fu*king thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 103 59
Hello, everybody, and welcome to a new Danger Force fanfic. The title is pretty self-explanatory, and I know I said I wouldn't do a story based on th...
1.7K 33 8
-After an accident caused by a sudden power surge causes the public to question Volt's morals and whether she's really a superhero, Chapa decides to...
1K 2 12
So, this is just a love story between Bose and Mika. In this story, Danger Force is 18 years old and still fighting crime. I will say this: Chamika i...
10.1K 193 24
Chapa is getting better physically and mentally, but her abusive father is still on the streets of Swellview, so Danger Force must find a way to stop...