magic of Clara time space

Door texan21

clara is living with her brother peacefully until the sun palace get attacted suddenly unannounced they loose... Meer

Magic of Clara Chepter:1
Magic of Clara Chapter:2
Magic of Clara Chapter:3
Magic of Clara time space~
Magic of Clara Chapter:4
Magic of Clara Chepter:5
Magic of Clara Chepter:7
Magic of Clara Chepter:8
note
Magic of Clara Chepter:9
Magic of Clara Chepter:10
Magic of Clara Chepter:11
Magic of Clara Chepter:12
Magic of Clara Chapter:13

Magic of Clara Chepter:6

3 1 0
Door texan21

  After that we slept and we woke up at 4am in morning. we started eating the food that Mr. Paul bought (don't know from where) we filled some containers with water and were ready to leave.

Mr. Paul: I have this thing with me so I'm planning to use it.

Mr. Paul was holding a lamp like structure.

Alum: but how would we use it?

Mr. Paul: we can store our mana in this u know I heard that they have put mana identifiers at gates so...

Sara: I've heard of this.

Mr. Paul: since I teach water magic, I don't actually know the technique. What about u alum

Alum: um... I think I've read about it. it's like this and.

Alum starts to draw figures and he moves lamp in different directions and then he spoke some spells. But it didn't work in the end.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

891K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
250K 12.3K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1K 71 4
Tᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ 2016, Pᴇɴɴsʏʟᴠᴀɴɪᴀ, Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ. Diana Deathorine, the leader of 'The Deaths' and the daughter of two of the six members of the organizatio...