My sweet heart mafia // BTS...

Minnin756 द्वारा

"Roses are red Valet is blue Is a dream come true To being with you....." In my childhood everything is no... अधिक

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16

Apologies

52 2 4
Minnin756 द्वारा

A/N: Sorry guys that I disappeared randomly as for I was sick it was a long time ago I took off because of school too but everything is ok now I've recovered thank you for worrying about me, however I decided to stop writing this story as for I'm creating a new and improved story you can check out I'll still put this story up so you can read this note and thank you for your support. As for this story I apologize if I made any weird stuff before as I was a naive teen who doesn't know better, so please forgive me for what I've written that some are cringe and some sound weird. I got into university now so I going to have more time in writing something that is less cringe for you I hope you guys still going to support the story I wrote weather I write it so bad or what I'm really great full.

Again I'm sorry that I have to stop writing this story. And please go read another new story I'm making right now. Enjoy!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.7K 410 36
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...
24.8K 1.3K 56
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 ⁠❛❛ I hate you, don't you dare come near me. ❞ ~ ⁠❛❛Do you think you can just leave me like that? I love you and I will...
17.7K 1.5K 27
Ten years ago, Park Jimin said goodbye to the boy he loved and the town he grew up in to follow his dreams in New York. Now with a promising caree...
33.4K 1.2K 74
Bella :20 years old , a sweet pretty girl ,her dad from South korea and her mom from Swiss ,her dad died when she was 4years old so she move with he...