Redemption? (Hazbin Hotel X M...

By Black_ShyGuy

Y/N was once one of the most powerful overlords in hell, being around the Radio Demon's level. But, ever sinc... More

Bio+Introduction
Overture
Overture pt 2
Radio Killed the Video Star
Radio Killed the Video Star pt 2
Scrambled Eggs

Question

1K 15 5
By Black_ShyGuy

Alright fellas.

Not gonna spout any bs, just getting straight to the point.

I'm not happy with this story.

I know this is like the millionth time I've redone these books, but goddamn I need something to do because life is boring as fuck right now.

I'm gonna do Helluva Boss, since I just like that series better, but this book will still be up for those of you who would like to go back and reread it.

Just came here to say this and if you have any other ideas for books, let me know.

In terms of the new book, I will either do a small harem or one relationship. Let me know who you want and if you want a harem, let me know who you want in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.4K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
256K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
26.6K 387 18
(Y/n) was killed in a horrific accident that ended in his life being taken and his soul being sent to be judged. When judged God had allowed him to...
699K 20.3K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...