The end of the world is comin...

By Yinzimei

In her previous life, Sinan was a love brain. When a zombie virus broke out around the world, she was betraye... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230

231-240 (End)

260 3 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 231 Enemies are extremely jealous when they meet

A woman in red came out from behind a group of people on the opposite side, holding a knife in her hand. The moment she saw Si Nan, she screamed, "It's you!"

"Huh?" Si Nan didn't look at the woman's face carefully. When she called her like that, she had to look and she was shocked, "Li Na? You are actually still alive."

Unexpectedly, nine years have passed and this woman is still alive. God is so kind to her. It is great that she meets her former enemy here.

Si Nan's calm heart became slightly excited.

"Sister, do you know this woman?" The oldest boy stepped back in front of Li Na and pointed at Si Nan.

Li Na gritted her teeth, "I knew her even after she turned into ashes. Si Nan, long time no see. I didn't expect you to be alive and still in the same city as me.

That means you are unlucky. Mr. Wang thought you were dead or turned into a zombie. God is really wise and allowed me to see you again. This time no one can save you. Go to hell. "

Li Na suddenly took action, and an overwhelming force that was different from ordinary people was aimed at Si Nan.

"Don't move, this is between me and her." Si Nan immediately pushed Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan away, but was pushed back by Li Na's force.

She was shocked, "Sure enough, people like you can awaken the power system. But it's a pity that you are only at the second level. If you have this little strength, you can't hurt me at all."

Si Nan smiled and dodged, and the force hit a scrapped green bicycle on the side of the road, exploding the bicycle.

Li Na made her second move, "It's shameless to say that, let alone the second level, even the first level is enough to kill you. Are you jealous of me? Because you don't feel the power of supernatural powers in your body at all.

So, you are a waste who cannot awaken, hahaha, how can you fight with me like this? "

Si Nan shook his head, "Nine years have passed and you are still an idiot with strong limbs and a simple mind. Have you forgotten? You were my defeat nine years ago, and you are no match for me nine years later."

I didn't take action because I wanted to see if you have made any progress in the past nine years. Now it seems that apart from your awakening of superpowers, there has been no progress at all, especially your brain. Go to hell! "

Si Nan no longer wanted to play, and when Li Na's second attack came, she raised her hand and easily deflected it. Then, she rushed to the opposite side of Li Na, and the ancient sword turned into a bolt of lightning, piercing Li Na's heart with a "chi" sound.

"You... how is it possible! Why is God so good to you, even allowing you to awaken your supernatural powers? I have been struggling and hungry for nine years in the last days, and no one is my opponent.

I didn't expect to die like this when I met you. I am not willing to accept it. I don't believe that your luck has always been good. You... will receive retribution. "

Li Na covered her bleeding heart and slowly fell down.

"No, eldest sister?" The eight boys caught her and covered Li Na's heart in disbelief.

At this time, Li Na was speechless. The punctured alveoli filled her heart, and the pain was so intense that she could only twitch.

While the eight boys were crying, Si Nan and the others had already left. The entrance to the supermarket was inside the building. In order to prevent others from finding the underground supermarket, Geng Datong had the entrance welded shut with iron plates.

Someone had attacked during this period, and the iron plate had been smashed into uneven spots, but it had not been broken open.

Zhou Zhi was preparing, looking for the weakest place to use his power to explode.

Wang Zhan curiously asked Si Nan, "Sister Nan, does that dead woman just have a grudge against you? She beat you up and killed you when she saw you. She doesn't look good either."

Si Nan glanced around and said casually, "Well, before the end of the world, we were employees of the same company, and we were still a mistress. She blatantly stole my boyfriend, so I generously gave her my scumbag friend."

Gu Jie and Wang Zhan: "······"

Sister Nan is very affectionate. She had a boyfriend before Brother Sen.

"What's wrong?" Si Nan then remembered what she said and looked at the faces of Gu Jie and Wang Zhan.

The two people quickly denied, "Nothing happened. Then we should have killed the woman more slowly. She was too bad."

"It's a waste of time." Si Nan said to them lightly, and then walked towards the welded door, because Zhou Zhi didn't open the door with one move.

She took out the ancient knife and stabbed it hard into the iron plate, and it went in easily.

Gu Jie and the other three were all surprised, "God, what kind of material is this ancient knife made of? It can even cut through such a thick iron plate easily."

Si Nan threw the ancient sword to Zhou Zhi, "I don't know, it belonged to my neighbor Zhuo Guangshun. This was his collection. It is said that iron can be sharpened like clay."

Three people: "······"

"I'll give it a try." Wang Zhan took the ancient knife from Zhou Zhi's hand and swung it to cut the iron plate. It went down effortlessly. "Hahaha, it's a priceless treasure. It's unimaginably sharp."

Gu Jie: No wonder Sister Nan keeps carrying it with her. It's such a good treasure. It kills people too quickly.

It only took a minute to cut out a small door. Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan walked in front. They drew their swords and were alert. "Although it is closed, there is no guarantee that there will be no zombies."

It's very dark down there, it's been sealed for a long time, and the smell is very strong. It's been nine years and the food is definitely inedible. What Si Nan wants are daily necessities, especially for women.

The number of people is large, and the dosage is also large.

The strong flashlight illuminates a wide area. There are good things just at the entrance of the supermarket. There is a bookstore on one side of the supermarket and an underwear store on the other side.

Si Nan stood in the bookstore. The children had long been eager for new books.

"Oh, I didn't prepare a big bag. What should we pack it with? I'll go outside and find two big trucks." Wang Zhan screamed and quickly turned around and ran out.

Si Nan stopped him and said, "Come back, you have me here, so what are you afraid of? The supermarket is so big that even eight large trucks can't load it."

"Ah, what should we do? Just fill up one car and then string them all together and pull them back."

"Yes, this is the best way. Helicopters alone can't carry much."

Gu Jie deserves to be the boss, "What are you two so anxious about? Sister Nan definitely has Sister Nan's solution."

Si Nan ignored them and reached out to the books in the store. The entire row of books, including the bookcases, disappeared. Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan screamed: "Ah! What just happened?"

"Where's the bookcase?"

Wang Zhan ran to the place where the missing bookcase was and looked around in circles.

Si Nan pulled him away and said, "Don't make any noise. I forgot to tell you. I have awakened the power of space, and my things can hold space."

Now that she is strong, she no longer needs to hide her space from her own people.

"Huh?" Gu Jie screamed, "Space powers? I've never heard of it."

Si Nan didn't care about them, and in just two rounds he cleared away all the books in the store, leaving only an empty store.

Three people: "······"

"Hahaha, Sister Nan, how big is your superpower space? Have you just awakened? What does it look like?" Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan immediately surrounded Si Nan with joy.

Chapter 232 Sorry, you are not qualified

Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan immediately surrounded Si Nan with great joy, talking all over the place and asking questions, but Si Nan didn't know which answer to answer.

Gu Jie came to the rescue, "You two can do it. There are three supermarkets waiting for us. Let's empty the treasures first."

"Yeah, yeah, let's talk on the way back." Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan immediately realized that it was more important to get down to business.

A group of four people advanced like a carpet. Gu Jie and the other three were sifting through the items in the front, and Si Nan was just collecting them in the back. It took more than two hours like this.

When they arrived at the Haoyouhui Tesco in E City, it was noon. The four of them found a clean place to eat together, and then vacated Haoyouhui at two o'clock in the afternoon.

However, when they came out, the two groups were fighting for their helicopters.

"We found this first, it's ours, we killed those idiots."

"Whatever is yours, I said it is mine, it is mine, give it all to me and kill them."

The two groups gathered around the helicopter and continued their shopping spree, but Si Nan did not step aside. He only wanted to deal with one of the two groups after the shopping spree was over. These people are desperate for their lives. It is obvious at a glance that they are here to get supplies under orders, and they all want to make meritorious deeds.

Si Nan looked at the time and after twenty minutes of fighting, more than half of them were killed or injured. In the end, her helicopter was taken away by a few yellow-haired boys. It's just that I was too serious about shopping just now, and now I'm shaking when I get up, and everyone is injured.

At this time, Gu Jie and the other two people came over and said, "It's not easy to survive until now. Is the helicopter as important as your lives?"

"Are you here to steal this helicopter too?" Huang Mao from Yixue Lake pointed a machete at Gu Jie's face.

Gu Jie raised his hand, clamped the blade between his two fingers, and with a sudden force, the machete shattered with a "bang".

The yellow-haired boy stepped back in fright and sat down on the ground, "Superpower, you are a superpower."

Gu Jie opened the door of the helicopter, "If you don't want to die, leave quickly. The helicopter belongs to us."

"Sister Nan, let's go." Wang Zhan shouted to the back.

Only now did Huang Mao know that there was someone behind him. Suddenly he saw the beautiful Si Nan walking over. Huang Mao got up from the ground like a chicken with blood, "Sister, accept me, I'm very capable in fighting." Fighting is fine."

Si Nan passed directly in front of him without even giving him a look, "Sorry, you are not qualified. What I don't need most is fighting."

"Sister, will you accept me? I can do whatever you want me to do. I'm fed up with my current life." Huang Mao pursued Si Nan relentlessly and begged.

However, he was blocked by Gu Jie, "Letting you go is the ultimate mercy. Just because you just robbed our helicopter, you deserve to die."

After that, Gu Jie closed the hatch, and when the helicopter flew away, Huang Mao still looked at the helicopter unwillingly.

After returning, Huang Mao sold Si Nan to his boss, "It's not that we didn't work hard, it's because the person who came here was too strong. That woman was not only young and beautiful, but also had a good figure.

Moreover, she also brought three superpowers with her. We were no match at all. If I hadn't been clever, we would have been completely wiped out. "

When the boss heard that such a powerful and beautiful woman appeared in E City, but he, as the richest young man in E City, had never heard of it, he became very interested and asked, "Do you know her name?"

As far as I know, the only famous woman after the apocalypse is the one named Si Nan. Isn't it such a coincidence? You actually met her? "

Huang Mao suddenly became excited and laughed loudly, "Boss, it must be her. At that time, one person called her Sister Nan, and she seemed to be older than that woman, but they all called her Sister Nan, so she was the eldest sister. "

Hao Jianli immediately put down his legs, rummaged through the videos stored on his phone, opened it and found a photo of Si Nan for Huang Mao to identify, "Look, is it her?"

The yellow-haired bitch felt that he was about to make a great contribution, and nodded fiercely while holding the phone, "She is her, boss, and the woman you like is her. Boss, you are so discerning, he is not ordinary beautiful, the real person is better than this The people in the video are a hundred times more beautiful."

"Hahaha, I thought she was dead, but she is actually alive and well. She is more handsome than me. When she came out, she was accompanied by three people with super powers."

Hao Jian was extremely excited, as if he would accept Si Nan as his concubine soon.

Huang Mao suddenly reminded Hao Jian, "Boss, you have a love rival. One of the men stopped us and treated her differently. He must be her old sweetheart.

And that man is not only good-looking, he is also a person with superpowers. Boss, you can't defeat him without superpowers. What are you going to do? "

Hao Jian's face changed greatly when he was provoked by Huang Mao. Huang Mao said that he was not good and slapped Huang Mao on the face. "Who said I can't beat him? So what if he is a superpower? I have hot weapons."

No matter how powerful a person with superpowers is, aren't they still flesh and blood? Is he invulnerable? Destroy the whole world with one move?

Go look for me and find out Si Nan's specific address as soon as possible. When the time comes, I will surround her and force him to give up his current man and come back with me. "

"Boss is mighty, let's look for him now." Huang Mao's face no longer hurt, and he quickly took out his mobile phone to search.

Soon, they found Yunshu Villa.

Before coming, Hao Jian led Huang Mao and others to kill three groups of people, got more arms from those three groups, and got several good cars, and drove to Yunshu Villa overnight.

Not to mention surrounding Si Nan, the people he brought could not even surround a corner of Yunshu Villa. Hao Jian looked at the high courtyard walls and the endless super large manor, and he felt depressed:

"Huang Mao, have you made a mistake? Si Nan lives here? Isn't this the legendary three-billion-dollar villa owned by the Huangfu family? It's a mansion that many rich people want to compete for. How can Si Nan live here?"

Huang Mao was also confused, "That's not right, but this is the place we found out."

"Shit, who knows who lives here? Who knows that this villa will be robbed by some incredible person in the end, why don't we evacuate quickly." Hao Jian gave Huang Mao a kick in the butt.

Huang Mao dared to speak but did not dare to get angry, "Then boss, what should we do now?"

"What else can we do? Keep searching, and search from all the videos exposing her. Since Si Nan lives in City A, I don't believe I can't find her."

Hao Jian got into the car and immediately drove away from the area around Yunshu Villa.

Huang Mao and others quickly searched for videos. All the early videos were deleted artificially by Rosen. Only the ones about Yunshu Villa were later exposed.

So Hao Jian couldn't find it at all, and had no choice but to return without success. All the blame was placed on Huang Mao, and he went back and beat Huang Mao half to death.

Chapter 233 Sweet apocalyptic life

Hao Jianbai was beaten and unconvinced, so he secretly continued to search for Si Nan's address. Finally, he found Li Na's followers and found out Si Nan's exact address from the followers.

He regained Hao Jian's trust and came again overnight.

At this time, three underground supermarkets had been evacuated the day before, and Si Nan, who had just received a large amount of supplies, was sleeping soundly. They didn't get up until three o'clock in the morning. The children were all reading their favorite books in the study. Rosen didn't go out either, and was hanging the clothes of the seven little ones on the balcony to dry.

The sun shone on him, reflecting a gentle light. Si Nan came over and leaned against the sliding glass door and looked at him, "Honey, thank you for your hard work."

"My wife, thank you for your hard work. Good morning." Rosen stretched out his arms to hang the clothes up to dry. He leaned over and kissed Si Nan's forehead. When he lowered his head and saw that Si Nan was not wearing slippers, he immediately picked him up.

The tone was reproachful but warm, "How old are you? You don't know how to wear shoes when going to the ground."

Si Nan continued, "It's just autumn, it doesn't matter."

"Not even in summer." Rosen said angrily. He placed him on the edge of the bed, opened the closet and personally selected a sportswear for Si Nan.

After she came over, he personally put on her slippers and put them on again, providing one-stop service throughout the process.

Si Nan just lay lazily on the bed, waiting for Rosen as he pleased, with a smile on his face, "Thank you, husband."

"Go and eat quickly. I'll hang out the remaining clothes and then I'll come with you." Rosen sat her down at the dining table, brought her breakfast and set it up, as if taking care of a three-year-old baby.

The seven children have been taking care of themselves since they were three years old. He has not taken care of any of them and is solely responsible for Si Nan's daily life. This habit has never changed since Si Nan went on confinement after giving birth to seven children.

Si Nan has also become accustomed to his care. In the end of the world, there is no need to go out to work anyway, and it is good for a man to have something to do.

She was eating with peace of mind, not knowing that the whole community was bombed, and was happily moving daily necessities. They came back too late last night and didn't unload the cargo. The helicopter was still full of supplies.

These are three months' supplies for everyone in the community, especially women's supplies. The men are also smiling because they can finally change their pants.

Ever since the end of the world, I have been reluctant to throw away pants that have holes in them, because if I throw them away, I will have nothing to wear. Usually when washing, they are very gentle, gentler than they treat their wives. They are afraid that one of them will be torn apart by force. This time, everyone has a big box.

Si Nan really didn't know this. How did she know that the men didn't have underwear to wear? Otherwise, each of them would have been given fifty pairs. Because Rosen's underwear was not prepared by her, but was picked by Rosen himself when he went out to search for supplies.

Gu Jie and the others had gone out searching for supplies many times, so she didn't think about it at all.

When Director Lin and others got the underwear, they were so excited that tears almost came to their eyes, "I'll put it on when I get back."

"Hahaha, it's just like what I thought. When I got back, I took off the rags on my butt and threw them away." Mao Xin laughed together, as if he had received a box of underwear, and he was more excited than giving birth to a son.

Here, just as Rosen sat down to eat with Si Nan, there was a shaking under his feet, accompanied by the earthquake and tremors coming from outside the window.

"What's going on?" The two of them ran to the balcony together.

At this glance, his eyes were filled with fear. He saw zombie fish running out of the sea not far away. Each one of them evolved into a monster. Not only were they huge in size, but the ground shook when they ran. Their power had also advanced. .

Normally, only one or two would come out of the water, "but suddenly so many appeared... no, it's a tide of beasts!"

Rosen's brows immediately knitted together, "It's autumn now, and these mournful beasts are going to eat a lot to survive the coming winter. I'm going to call the children. Today is a big battle."

After Rosen finished speaking, he ran downstairs to find the children.

Si Nan quickly informed Gu Jie and others: "The beast tide is coming, everyone gathered and immediately hid in the underground warehouse, locked the door, and Mao Xin and Zhou Zhi were responsible for everyone's safety.

Gu Jie and Wang Zhan quickly went to the north gate to block the mourning beasts and buy everyone time to move the underground warehouse. "

"Yes, Sister Nan."

Si Nan quickly changed his shoes, armed himself, and picked up weapons.

After arranging the children, Rosen pressed down the protective layer of the whole house and closed the canopy. There were no blind spots in the whole house from 360 degrees. After that, she and Si Nan left the courtyard gate and flew to the north gate.

The north gate is the closest place to the sea, and it is the place where the beast tide will attack first. Within five minutes, the mourning beasts arrived. They roared and jumped up to cross the courtyard wall, but were killed by the mechanism.

Gu Jie had already activated the mechanism. He and Wang Zhan were waiting here. They came in and killed one by one. The top of the courtyard wall was already stained with black blood.

Rosen arrived and landed on the wall. A powerful force hit the attacking beasts outside the courtyard wall: "Get out! This is my territory, or you will die!"

The mournful beasts suddenly stopped, their bodies were shattered by the force due to slow reaction, and they were scattered on the ground.

"Roar..." They all activated their intelligence, and when they saw their companions shattered into pieces, they quickly backed away.

But some of them refused to retreat and instead advanced. With an angry "roar" they swung their fish tails, accelerated towards the wall where Rosen was standing, and slammed into the wall with their huge bodies.

"Seeking death!" Rosen took action, and his sixth-level power spread out. The overwhelming force pressed on the running beasts, crushing them immediately to the ground.

Immediately afterwards, the huge bodies exploded one after another, the air was filled with blood mist, and the thick smell of blood was pungent. No one was left alive except those who fled into the sea.

It only took a minute before and after.

Gu Jie and Wang Zhan put away their weapons and looked up at Rosen's back, looking at God.

Si Nan climbed up to the courtyard wall and took a look around, "Fortunately we acted quickly this time, otherwise a fierce battle would have been inevitable and the result would have been different."

"Let's go. If you come here once, it will come again. You have to be more careful next time. These zombie fish have become sperm. They might come to attack us while we are asleep at night."

Rosen took Si Nan's hand, jumped off the wall, and left the rest of the matter to Gu Jie. Black Blood had to deal with it as soon as possible, otherwise it would destroy the land in the community.

Wang Zhan led people to check the entire community and made sure there was no threat before letting everyone out of the underground warehouse.

In the past eight years, the underground warehouse has been renovated, and everything is available inside. During the day, if there is no abnormal situation, everyone can move around the community at will. If there is an emergency, they can hide in the underground warehouse.

We also rest in the underground warehouse at night, just in case. Except for Si Nan's house in the entire community, this underground warehouse is indestructible.

In the past eight years, the population has increased. More than a dozen children have been born, bringing the number of Si Nan's family to seven.

Mao Xin wanted to go out and see if there was a crib. His daughter had just been born. "Sister Nan, I want to go out in the afternoon."

Chapter 234 Bloody plunder

Si Nan asked him, "Is there anything else I don't have?"

"Uh, hahaha, little thing." Mao Xin laughed. He didn't mention the crib because he was afraid that if he did, Si Nan would give him the crib at home.

This is absolutely not allowed. Sister Nan hates the cold. Brother Sen has only given birth to one child. She will have to use it in the future. It will be very troublesome to move it around.

"Let's go." Seeing that he didn't say anything, Si Nan thought that he wanted to get something he wanted, so she didn't ask so many questions.

Just when Xiao Qi ran over, the little girl couldn't stay any longer and immediately shook Si Nan's arm, "Mommy, can we go out with Uncle Mao? Qi Qi hasn't gone out to play recently, it's so boring~"

Si Nan's pink lips twitched, "Nonsense, didn't you just go out with dad two days ago, and we have our own entertainment room, so you can play whatever you want."

"Mommy, we're tired of playing with all that. Let's go out and look for new toys, shall we? Replace everything in the entertainment room with new ones, so it won't be boring anymore.

I know a children's playroom with a lot of fun things. Dad took us there. "

Xiao Qi blinked her big bright eyes and tried her best to persuade Si Nan.

"Okay, it turns out the culprit is your father. Go get him." Si Nan gritted his teeth.

"Sneeze~" Rosen, who was busy upstairs, suddenly sneezed loudly and had a bad feeling.

The second child next to me said, "Daddy, Mommy must be missing you."

"Really? Your mother missed me before, but she didn't react like this. I'm afraid she misses me in a bad way. Your mother will come back later to help my father." Rosen immediately asked his daughter for help, and his little expression was extremely naughty.

So the second child laughed and said, "Hahaha, daddy is more scared than you. Your wife is so beautiful and she is not an unreasonable tigress. Don't worry."

"Well, if your mommy knew that you compared her to a tigress, she would have to spank you. In dad's eyes, your mom is the most beautiful woman in the world. No matter what she is, dad loves her and everything about her, love her joys and sorrows."

Rosen always smiled and talked endlessly when talking about Cheese.

The second child shook his head, "I know, I know, Mommy is your sun and your star, lighting up Dad and you. But Mommy is also our sun and moon, always lighting up for us."

"Yes, your mother is our common sun and moon, and she is the most beautiful." Rosen smiled.

Xiaoqi really came running, and the little guy was really bad, "Daddy, you're finished. Mommy found out the secret between us."

Rosen knew that his little daughter had spilled the beans, so he stood up and walked out, "Then what are you waiting for? Go find a stick and give it to your mother. Dad will wait to be beaten."

"Hahaha, dad is smart and knows how to be lenient if he confesses." Xiao Qi followed Rosen, running and having fun.

When Rosen came to Si Nan, he saw that Si Nan was about to beat him up, "Are you so angry? Xiaoqi, tell me, why did you mess with your mother?"

"Alas~" Xiao Qi held her forehead, "Please dad, please don't change the subject, please confess to your wife quickly and be lenient."

Rosen: "······"

My daughter is good at everything, but she is too smart.

He smiled, "Nan Nan, I was wrong and I will let you punish me."

Si Nan was suddenly speechless, "You don't even ask me why I'm angry?"

Rosen smiled and hugged his wife's waist, "No matter what the reason for being angry is, it's my husband's fault. Let's not be angry anymore. I can just tell you what you want for dinner."

"Daddy dotes on mommy too much." Xiao Qi held her forehead again.

Soon the six treasures came, "Mommy, we want to go together too."

"Where are you going?" Rosen knew something was wrong.

Si Nan took Xiao Qi's hand and turned around, "Go and play."

"I'll go too later, otherwise I won't worry." Rosen followed immediately, picked up Xiaoliu and followed Si Nan.

Originally, Mao Xin went out alone, but this time it became a big car, driving out in an extended sports car. The children were so happy, "Yeah, we can go to the amusement park again."

When we arrived at the children's favorite playground, there was a fight going on downstairs.

As soon as Si Nan got out of the car, a young woman was kicked to her feet. The person who kicked her was a person with supernatural powers. The whip in his hand was covered with a layer of shining powers.

The woman's clothes were stripped to the point where she was almost naked, and she was clutching a box of medicine in her hand. The medicine had expired long ago, but it was still a rare life-saving medicine in the end of the world.

These people have special powers that others don't have. Instead of hunting zombies and zombies, they actually use them to plunder other weak people.

"Bitch, hand over the anti-inflammatory medicine and I can give you a good time. Otherwise, I will let the brothers take your turn and then sell you to the slave market."

"Even if you kill me, I won't give it to you. This is the only medicine that can save my sister's life. If you kill me, you won't survive. My brother will come back to you sooner or later. If he kills you, he is also a superpower."

The woman knew that she had little chance of winning, so she could only use her brother to threaten the enemy, hoping to keep the box of medicine and go back to save her sister.

Upon hearing this, the man raised his head and laughed, "Hahaha, your brother? He has not been back since he was conscripted into the barrier city three years ago. I'm afraid he is dead long ago.

You actually threatened me with a private person to see if I don't tear your mouth apart. No, I cut off your legs first, and then favored you in front of so many brothers and made you kneel on the ground to beg. Let me give you a good time, hahaha~"

"Beast, you are just a beast," the woman was scared. She hated this apocalypse, hated that she couldn't awaken her powers, and hated that she couldn't protect her sister.

As she retreated, her back suddenly bumped into Si Nan's leg, and she immediately hugged Si Nan's leg for help, "Sister, please save me. As long as you can save me, I can do anything you want."

If I die, my sister will not survive. She is only eighteen years old and still the same age. Sister, please! "

The woman kowtowed to Si Nan, hoping that Si Nan could save his life.

The man had already walked over and stopped three meters away. He raised the knife in his hand and threatened Si Nan who was looking down at the woman. "Woman, I advise you not to meddle in your own business, or I will tie you and the car back together."

"You are the only one worthy of threatening my mommy, get out!" The boss got out of the car and shattered the man's knife with one move, and the huge force sent the man flying away.

The third child made up for it with a punch in time, hitting the man's key part. "Since you like to use your lower body to commit crimes so much, I'll help you solve it as soon as possible."

"Ah!" The man screamed and covered his bleeding crotch. He was already crippled.

The other gang members saw that their boss was so easily scrapped, and the ones who took action were two children. They couldn't control anything, so they ran away, "We didn't take action."

The woman pointed at those who were running away and shouted, "Quickly intercept them, otherwise they will bring people to surround you and kill you."

"Then it's all settled." Mao Xin intercepted those people and sent them all to the west with one move.

The woman knew that she met a noble man today, which was a rare opportunity. "Thank you, noble man, for saving me and my sister. If you don't dislike me, please take us in. My sister and I can do whatever we want, as long as..."

As long as we are not sold to the slave market, we are willing to marry an old man. "

Chapter 235 Because we have too many bachelors

The woman knelt on her knees and cried with tears all over her eyes. The tears washed away the dust on her face, revealing her beautiful face. In her eyes, there was prayer, fear, helplessness, perseverance, unwillingness, and deep despair for the end of the world, but there was no hope of death.

Si Nan kept looking at her without saying a word. When the woman was getting desperate, she said, "Okay."

What moved her was not the woman's prayer, but the fact that they were both women.

"Thank you, sister. Thank you for taking me in. Please wait for me for a few minutes, just a few minutes, and I will carry my sister back." The woman wiped away the tears on her face, got up and ran away.

"Yeah, Mommy agreed, let's go and help." The three female dolls, the second, fifth, and seventh children, ran behind the woman.

Si Nan and Rosen did not stop.

Rosen was curious, "You are not a kind-hearted person, why would you agree?"

Si Nan looked around and said, "Because we have too many bachelors."

"Pfft... Sister Nan has good intentions. There are indeed a lot of bachelors, and now their happiness has come." Mao Xin was the first to laugh like a pig.

Soon, people came on their backs, but there were two of them. In addition to the one on his back, there was another one walking.

"Twins?" Si Nan's eyes lit up. Wasn't this just killing three old bachelors at once?

The woman nodded, "Yeah, my sister is a twin. The younger sister was injured when she went out to look for food and fought with someone who robbed her. She has been ill for a long time.

Fortunately, there was still a box of anti-inflammatories at home before the end of the world, otherwise my little sister would not be here, and since there was no place to treat her wounds, my eldest sister and I could only simply treat and bandage them, which only allowed her wounds to worsen until now. Half life left. "

"Thank you, eldest sister, for saving my life. Thank you, eldest sister, for taking me in." The eldest sister was very sensible. She was so happy when she saw Si Nan that she hurriedly knelt down to thank her.

"Get up, you don't need to kneel in the future. Since you are sensible, I will tell you the truth. The reason why I agreed to take you in is because there are too many bachelors in my family.

After you three recover from your injuries, you must all get married, but don't worry, there is no old man in my family. As for who to marry, I have the final say. "

Si Nan spoke frankly to save Ji Ji Wai Wai from trouble later.

"Yes, it is not easy to be taken in by the eldest sister. Everything is done according to the eldest sister's arrangements without any complaints." The three sisters agreed.

"Okay, second child, fifth child, and seventh child, take them to the amusement park, find a place to treat their wounds, and let's go together later." Si Nan waved her hand.

"I'll do it." Mao Xin went over and carried his little sister, who was seriously injured and unconscious.

The boss took a look at Mao Xin and saw that he was cleanly dressed, tall and good-looking, and fell in love with him.

Si Nan saw it and reminded her, "Don't think about Mao Xin. He already has a child. The person you want to marry is similar to him, or even younger than him."

"Okay...Okay, thank you big sister." The boss bowed her head in embarrassment, feeling very happy in her heart, thanking God for meeting big sister.

"From now on, just like them, call me Sister Nan. What is your name?"

"My name is Jin Ling, and my two sisters are called Jin Yue and Jin Hui."

"good."

The group went to the children's playground first. The second, fifth, and seventh children were very skilled. They found a clean place to re-bandage Jin Hui's wounds as soon as they entered the door.

As soon as the wound was opened, the three little guys almost vomited, but they only performed simple treatment, "Mommy, we have to wait until we get back. The wound is very ulcerated."

"Then do it as soon as possible." Si Nan simply stopped letting them play. He collected all the various rides in the amusement park into the space and walked around again.

During this period, Mao Xin finally found what he needed. There was a large baby products store not far downstairs, and everything in it was robbed and it was a mess.

But no one wanted things like cribs, and there were a lot of expired diapers. It didn't matter, expired diapers could be used, so he packed them all.

When Si Nan came to find him, he packed a lot of things.

I wanted to bring the children here to play, but it didn't work out and I took three people back with me. The bachelors in the community learned that Si Nan had brought back three beauties, and each one was more passionate than having a chicken blood shot. Rush at the door.

Mao Xin announced the good news on the way back. Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan rushed to the front. The two knew each other well, so they helped Jin Ling and Jin Hui when they went up.

"Sister Nan, can you leave them to us? We'll take them to wash up and then treat their wounds."

"Go ahead." Si Nan didn't care. If he wanted a wife, he had to take the initiative. Could it be that he was really waiting for her to act as a matchmaker? What era is it?

"Hey, hey." The two of them were so happy that the three Jin Ling sisters didn't say anything. Looking at the strong and energetic Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan, they bumped into each other.

Sister Nan did not deceive them. The person she wanted to marry was really young, about the same age as her.

"Who are they?" Gu Jie just arrived.

Gu Jie and the other six were still half naked. The boss should take care of it. Si Nan also had good intentions and asked Zhou Zhi, "Leave Jin Ling to Gu Jie to take care of her. Only Gu Jie has the experience to deal with her injuries."

Jin Yue and Jin Hui are twins, so they will be left to Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan to take good care of. The premise is that after Guan Xiaowen came to deal with Jin Hui's festering wound, she was injured for too long and too seriously.

These are local anesthetics and some medicine for dealing with trauma. You three should share it. Xiaowen will be here soon. "

"Yes, Sister Nan." Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan were very happy. They didn't pay attention just now, and they didn't expect that each of them got a twin wife, who happened to be about the same age as them.

Their sister is much older and just matches Brother Gu. Sister Nan's arrangement is very good.

"Sister Nan, me?" This happened so suddenly. Gu Jie knew Si Nan's intention, but he didn't expect that Si Nan suddenly arranged a wife for him, and he was a little at a loss for a moment.

Sister Nan asked him with a wicked smile, "What? Are you not happy? If you are not happy, then I will..."

"I'm happy to!" Gu Jie suddenly interrupted Si Nan, like a young boy, a little embarrassed.

"Hahaha, then take Jin Ling back quickly. She was beaten very badly. Take good care of her when you go back. Oh, by the way, I asked Xiaowen to bring a few baskets of eggs and beef to supplement them.

Also, when the three of them recover from their injuries, I will hold a collective wedding for you. "

As Si Nan said this, the family walked happily to their home hand in hand.

"Sister Xie Nan." Gu Jie, Zhou Zhi, and Wang Zhan bowed to the backs of Si Nan and Rosen. They were so lucky to have met such two people.

Looking at the three sisters Jin Ling, Jin Yue and Jin Hui again, it was as if they were in a dream: "Have we met a fairy sister?"

Chapter 236 The family is finally reunited

Looking at the three sisters Jin Ling, Jin Yue and Jin Hui again, it was as if they were in a dream: "Have we met a fairy sister?"

The towering gate and the towering wall connected to the gate that they saw before entering were enough to shock their three views. I thought that except for Sister Nan's family, everyone else would be sallow and thin, and the house they lived in would be decadent and dilapidated.

But what did they see?

Tall and solid walls, shady trees, golden upland rice fields dancing in the wind, and fenced flowers on the roadside protecting the fields, blooming beautifully.

All this is really a fairyland on earth, in sharp contrast to the decadent and depressed scene outside, and Sister Nan's family walking on the road full of flowers is like a fairy in a fairyland.

But how is it done here? After the strong acid rain, all the vegetation outside was corroded. The flowers, plants and trees that grew now were just mutated and stained with black blood, which was abnormal.

This place is not affected at all. Could it be those shelves and ceilings around the fields?

What a vision!

Not only that, the people here are also very good. They are not like those outside who bully women when they see them. They keep them as their own when they are done. If they don't like them, they kidnap them and sell them. It is inhumane.

The men here are still masculine and humane men.

When they arrived, she and her sisters were still thinking that they would be assigned to other men as soon as they arrived, and they would have to be served as cattle and horses. They would also be their private property.

I never thought that the people here are so nice, and Sister Nan is so nice. She arranged for them two handsome men of the same age, and also held a wedding for them?

What is this if not a fairyland? What is Sister Nan if she's not a fairy?

"Thank you... Thank you, Sister Nan. Your kindness will be unforgettable to the three of us sisters until our death." The three sisters reacted and bowed 90 degrees to Si Nan's back, tears filling their eyes with excitement.

"Let's go. You are the same as all of us. You are very lucky to have met Sister Nan and Brother Sen. From now on, you can just live peacefully. If we have food and use, you will have food and use."

Gu Jie picked up Jin Ling and said.

"Okay." Jin Ling suddenly blushed and put his head into Gu Jie's arms.

An hour later, Jian Bing and Xiao Wen arrived and helped the three of them treat their wounds. Jin Hui was in the worst condition. She had a minor operation and could not walk. She could only lie in bed to recuperate.

When Jin Ling and the others learned that they were marrying three people with superpowers, they were so happy that they felt even more grateful to Si Nan, and all their worries disappeared.

In the evening, Rosen and Jian Bing had a good drink, and Si Nan and Xiaowen were also surrounded by children eating and chatting.

This was the first time Xiaowen entered Si Nan's house. He was amazed by the decoration inside and was pulled by Xiaoqi to admire it for a long time.

In the evening, Si Nan only arranged one room for the two of them, which made Jian Bing feel a little embarrassed.

Only half a month had passed in such a happy day, and a huge war broke out between various forces. Yunshu Villa and the community were invaded by many foreign parties.

They all came to seize territory, especially Yunshu Villa. At the same time, they were attacked by several waves of mourning beasts. There were no casualties, but many were injured.

Fortunately, An An, Jian Bing, Song Yuan, and Ma Bufan cooperated tacitly and were superhuman beings. Yunshu Villa was guarded relatively safely by them.

This side of the community is guarded by Rosen, and those mourning beasts are frightened when they see it, and they scare them away with one move.

Over time, many people have come to know that the Yunshu Villa and Haiwanjiashu in City A have already been acquired, and the people there are so powerful that they will never come back.

Later, no one dared to come and rob it, because everyone who came died.

Rosen advanced all the superpowers before this, allowing each of them to reach the peak of the eighth level. There are not many of them in the official army.

Ji Yan still comes to see Rosen every once in a while to help him advance. He has stepped back now and no longer goes out to hunt the beasts himself.

He would only go out in person unless the mourning beast that appeared could not be dealt with by anyone but him.

On this day, Rosen and Si Nan were training seven children in close combat in the yard. Their cell phones suddenly rang together. They thought something unexpected had happened. When they opened it, they saw it was from Luo's mother:

"Are you happy? I and your father have retired and can finally spend their old age in peace. Where will we live in two hours?"

"Yeah, grandparents are finally back. We're going to see them." Seven children gathered around and cheered.

"Okay, then let's go to Yunshu Villa to meet the grandparents." Rosen immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and his heart that had been hanging around for many years finally let go.

"Hahaha, let's go, our family is reunited." Si Nan was also very happy. The children will not be bored in the future, and they will definitely stay at Yunshu Villa in a short time and not want to come back.

Rosen quietly said to Si Nan, "Honey, we can finally live a life of two. I have been looking forward to it for a long time."

"Haha, you've been thinking of plotting against me all day long."

"Hahaha, the one who knows me is my wife."

Rosen laughed. He was more excited than the children and immediately prepared to go to Yunshu Villa.

Si Nan told Gu Jie, and then the family drove away in a sports car.

Two hours later, when Si Nan packed up the room, Meng Liqi and Luo Yan just arrived, and Ji Yan personally sent them back. Someone else was originally sent here, but that guy was greedy and wanted to come shamelessly.

The helicopter roared away as soon as we got off, "You're welcome today, eat and drink before you go back, otherwise you won't leave, hahaha~"

In order to ensure the safety of the two outstanding people, Ji Yan also brought two subordinates with superpowers, and there were four in total including the driver. Well, Si Nan was forced to open a table.

"Come on, cheers." Ji Yan turned his back on guests and took the lead in raising his glass.

"Yeah, cheers." The seven little guys raised their drinks like adults.

Rosen stood up and said, "Our family is finally reunited. Thank you to your boss for letting me go."

He was really grateful to the authorities for releasing him. He wanted to be released three years ago, but the authorities refused to let him go.

"No matter what you say, don't be polite. You will have to come over to ask for advice in the future. I will come in person, hahaha~" Ji Yan laughed so hard. One visit only meant an extra meal. How could he give such a good opportunity to others.

Si Nan shook his head, "Okay, then I will work hard to plant vegetables and wait for Uncle Ji's arrival."

"Hey, Xiaonan still understands me, uncle, hahaha..." Ji Yan praised shamelessly.

The seven little guys spread out and surrounded Meng Liqi and Luo Yan, "Grandpa and grandma, welcome home, we miss you so much."

"Okay, okay, my good grandson and granddaughters, my grandparents are scaring you to death. I think about you every day." Meng Liqi kissed this one on the left and patted the other on the right. She was so happy. The seven little guys are so eye-catching. , her family's genes are good.

Ji Yan immediately said, "I don't care, one of these four boys belongs to my daughter, and one of the three little beauties belongs to my son."

"You think so beautifully, they are all our son-in-law and daughter-in-law."

"Yeah, don't even think about it."

Song Yuan and Bai Zichuan were unwilling and immediately protected the calf.

Just kidding, what will happen to their son and daughter if they are all taken away? They have been thinking about them for eight years. From the moment the seven little guys were born, they have been thinking about them every day.

Chapter 237 The Seven Monsters Are All Sweet Potatoes

Just kidding, what will happen to their son and daughter if they are all taken away? They have been thinking about them for eight years. From the moment the seven little guys were born, they have been thinking about them every day.

They take good care of it, but they can't let foreign cabbage get in the way.

"Hahaha, it doesn't matter what you said, maybe they will like my son and daughter in the future." Ji Yan laughed.

"Shit, they like our son and daughter now, they are having a great time."

"Yes, every time the little ones come over, they all stick together and wish they were conjoined twins."

Not to be outdone, Song Yuan and Bai Zichuan fought tit for tat, one exaggerating more than the other.

There was another person who was even more exaggerated than them, "Xiao Qi said that we will get married when we grow up."

"Pfft..." Si Nan spat out all the drink he had just drank, "No way? Xiao Qi, tell me the truth."

Xiao Qi, who was eating deliciously, smiled and reached a new level of flattery, "Hee hee, yes, Brother An said, we are a match made in heaven, and we are forced to marry each other.

If you don't agree, it means you are partial and don't like his son. "

"Uh..." Si Nan was speechless, but that was not the case. Since she brought An An back, she had indeed not been with him to take care of her, so she felt a little guilty.

This little guy grew up with everyone in the courtyard. Now he is also sunny and talented. His abilities are lower than Rosen's but higher than hers. He is indeed... pretty good!

Just as Rosen was about to open his mouth, An An suddenly held Rosen's hand and began to tease his, "Dad, you agree, right? What do you think is wrong with me? I can still improve, I can change, I will change immediately.

I really like Xiaoqi. She is so cute and beautiful. I will not marry unless I marry her in this life. I will beg my parents. "

Rosen: "······"

He took out his hand and said, "It depends on how you behave when Xiao Qi grows up. You can make your own decisions about your marriage. As long as you don't regret it when you grow up."

"Yeah, thank you, Mom and Dad. I will never regret it. Xiaoqi, do you regret it?"

A certain silly girl immediately raised her hand, "Xiao Qi will never regret it."

"I regret!" Ma Bufan slapped his hand on the table in anger, "I regret not taking action immediately. I don't care. When they grow up, they must give me one."

"And me, why should we let foreign cabbage be taken over by us? It belongs to us!" Guan Xiaoning also disagreed.

"Oh, tell me, do you two want to fight alone? Or do you want to fight in a group?" Ji Yan began to roll up his sleeves.

"Okay, let's see who is better, you or me. Uncle Ji, you have to think carefully. First, I am younger than you. Second, I am at the peak of the eighth level. Are you sure you can beat me?"

"Yes, although I don't have superpowers, I have received the true inheritance from my master, and my boxing and kicking skills are not weak. I will join forces with Bufan. Are you sure you can beat Uncle Ji?"

Ma Bufan and Guan Xiaoning also stood up, and the dining table was filled with smoke.

"What? The eighth level peak? Rosen, I don't care, I also want the eighth level peak. You can't be partial." When Ji Yan heard this, he was shocked. How could he, an old senior, lag behind the juniors?

In the end, Si Nan said, "What are you still worrying about? If you have to eat, go outside and start. I have to eat quickly. The food will be cold in a while."

"Hahaha..." This made everyone very happy.

After dinner, Ji Yan and Ma Bufan went to the martial arts training ground to spar in earnest. Ma Bufan could beat Ji Yan even though he didn't dodge or hide.

"Is this the difference in strength?" Ji Yan was astonished, and his desire to advance again soared. He quietly looked at the old god Rosen who was sitting aside drinking tea and watching the battle.

"Look at your worthless appearance. I'll help you advance later. However, if you still can't beat Ma Bufan after you advance, you'll be really embarrassed."

Ji Yan came over immediately and snatched away the cup of tea that Rosen had just poured. "What a big deal, it doesn't matter if you lose face. I have a brilliant idea. How about making this guy my son-in-law? My eldest daughter is about the age of But it's similar to him."

"Ah ah, no, I don't like your eldest daughter, I like..."

"Shut up, the daughters of Lao Luo's family are all reserved for my son. Without your share, you can only marry my daughter."

"I just don't want to marry, what can you do to me?"

"You must marry. If you don't marry me, I will beat you until you do."

"Come on, come on, I see myself absorbing the crystal core now. When you reach the peak of the eighth level, I will be the ninth level. Are you sure you can beat me?"

"Hey, Rosen, tell me, is what this guy said true?"

"Of course it's true. People can absorb crystal nuclei by themselves starting from the third level."

"It's impossible, but I'm already at level seven now, why not?"

"Because you have poor qualifications."

"Pfft, I'm so angry. Don't leave if you dare."

"Okay, wait until I finish planting vegetables and come back and continue to torture you."

"Huh? Planting vegetables? Are there any ripe ones? I'll take some back for my wife and children to try."

"No no."

"No? I believe you, just take a walk and have a look."

The older one and the younger one stopped fighting. The good ones walked away arm in arm like close buddies.

Rosen shook his head, "When people pick up girls, Lao Ji picks up his future son-in-law. He really goes to great lengths to get his daughter married."

"You don't agree with any of them either." Jian Bing came over and sat across from him.

Rosen glanced at him sideways, "What do you mean? Are you jealous from your tone? But your son and daughter haven't been born yet, and the age difference between our two families is too big to be suitable."

Jian Bing did not hesitate to give in. "Who are you looking down on? I will have something in my stomach."

"I admire you, my old bean has finally blossomed." Rosen gave a thumbs up.

"If you don't get better, the day lily will be cold, and Song Yuan's third child will be born soon." Si Nan came and laughed at his master bluntly.

"Oh, you rebellious disciple, how dare you laugh at your master and me like this? You gave birth to seven children in one birth, why can't I give birth seven times?" Jian Bing said nonsense in a serious tone.

"Hahaha..." The three laughed.

Here, seven little guys surrounded their grandparents, asking questions with their little eyes eager for knowledge, which greatly amused Meng Liqi and Luo Yan.

They were worried that no one would inherit their mantle, but this time it's better. The seven little guys are all very interested. Can't they give their own money to teach their children and train them with all their strength? Hahaha···

The two old people were extremely happy, with wrinkles on their faces stacked one on top of another.

As expected, after sending Ji Yan and the others away, none of the seven little guys were willing to go back to the community.

Rosen pulled Si Nan into the car and drove out of Yunshu Villa, "Great, come on, wife, let's kiss each other first to celebrate. This rare world for two requires careful planning."

Si Nan nodded, "You really need to plan carefully. When the upland rice is ripe, it will be harvested by you. Oh, by the way, after harvesting, remember to till the soil and sow wheat. It's time to start planting potatoes and other things. Well, next year The harvest must be good."

Rosen: "······"

Chapter 238 Let's go and destroy these bastards

After returning home, Si Nan took the opportunity to clean the house inside and out. It was spotless, and he was very happy when he lay on the sofa for a while. It was as if she had returned to the end of the world, where she was alone in her happiness and purity.

"Nannan?" Rosen sat next to her and looked at her affectionately.

"What are you doing? I'm starving to death." Si Nan changed the subject seriously.

Rosen: "······"

"Okay, I'm going to cook. What do you want to eat?" He was extremely doting.

"It's okay, go, go, let me rest for a while, doing housework is more tiring than killing a beast." She pushed Rosen away from the sofa and hurriedly drove him away. If he didn't leave, she would be in trouble.

Rosen was absolutely a great husband and father. After the meal was ready, he saw Si Nan falling asleep on the sofa, so he simply stopped eating and went to do other things and wait for Si Nan to wake up and eat together.

But Si Nan slept through the night, so dinner became a late night snack, and the two of them enjoyed it quite happily.

After eating, Si Nan was miserable. Rosen continued to eat her, and he never got tired of eating her, and it tasted delicious every time.

Si Nan was afraid of him, so he continued to toss for half the night, but Si Nan kicked him under the bed, "It's a beautiful idea, but you don't give me a way to survive every time."

A certain man got up and continued to coax his wife, "Okay, okay, sleep, sleep, I promise to sleep peacefully."

But he was dishonest all over, and Si Nan was too sleepy to bother talking to him. After three days of shame, Si Nan couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to go to Yunshu Villa to pick up the child.

Rosen then surrendered, "Honey, I was wrong."

"Hmph, I'll punish you by washing your smelly socks."

"Hey, I obey."

A certain man went obediently.

On the fourth day, Rosen was pestering Si Nan when the surveillance alarm suddenly went off. The visitor used a loudspeaker to announce loudly: "Listen to everyone inside, from today on, City A is the territory of my Mo family. You If you want to continue to stay in City A, give up this community immediately and find another place to live.

Otherwise, today will be your death anniversary next year. "

"Mad, you are seeking death. I have lived for more than 40 years and I have never seen such a arrogant person. Get out of here!" Gu Jie was harvesting rice with everyone. He didn't want someone to be so arrogant and open his mouth to seize the community. And threatened their lives.

Damn these people!

Angry, he fired a powerful force at the helicopter in the air. With a "bang", the helicopter fell into pieces, and the people on it fell from the air like dumplings and landed outside the courtyard wall.

"Let's go, destroy these bastards." Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan dropped their sickles and followed Gu Jie in the direction where the dumpling fell.

There were two superpowers who came, and they were also from the strength system. They rescued the young master who shouted. Most of the nine people in their group were killed by the sudden explosion, and only four of them were left.

After they landed safely on the ground, the two of them immediately protected the young master. "No, Master Mo, run away quickly. The superpower just now is stronger than us. By the time they find us, it will be too late."

"Damn it, it's just an ownerless community, how can there be such a powerful person? Then what are you waiting for? Get out of here quickly and wait until you go back to investigate clearly before taking action."

That Young Master Mo gritted his teeth and glanced at the high community wall, then turned around unwillingly.

"It's a pity that you can't leave." Gu Jie had already arrived and fell in front of the four of them.

"No one who dared to attack us has ever left alive, and you will be no exception. Kill!" Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan separated from the rear and sides to form a triangular encirclement.

"You? It's so fast!" The two superpowers were shocked and couldn't believe it. They suddenly felt death approaching.

"Fight them." The two of them took action, but unfortunately the move was neutralized by Zhou Zhi's move as soon as it was launched.

Wang Zhan shot out a chain of fire. The man dodged and flew right in front of his face. The scorching temperature immediately roasted his face. The sparks were like fiery red and calm charcoal dust and entered his eyes, causing him to scream and cover his face. Eye.

They only have two superpowers, and they are still low-level superpowers who are less than the third level. They have not received professional training. How can they be the opponents of Gu Jie and the others who have experienced hundreds of battles.

Wang Zhan alone was able to deal with them both, leaving Mo Shao and the other person trying to escape but unable to do so. Zhou Zhi killed another person with one move, leaving only Mo Shao alone.

Mr. Mo finally got scared, "Don't kill me, don't kill me. As long as you don't kill me, I will take people out of City A immediately and never come back."

"Tell me, where are you from? How many people are here in total? How many superpowers are there among them?" Wang Zhan wrapped his fingertips, and a fiery chain danced on his fingertips. He asked Mo Shao with cold eyes.

"Me?" Mr. Mo hesitated. He was not a fool. He would be dead if he told him, but he would be dead if he didn't tell him. What should I do?

"Don't tell me? Then try to see if my fire chain is hot enough." Wang Zhan was not polite at all. With a move of his wrist, he tied up Mr. Mo with the fire chain.

"Stab~" In an instant, the sound of burning skin came out.

"Ah, it hurts so much, I said it." Mo Shao was completely frightened. He would rather be killed than burned to death like this. It was really too painful.

Wang Zhan let him go, "Speak quickly."

Mr. Mo was scared, "I said, I said, we are from M City. My Mo family is the third aristocratic family in M City. It is an aristocratic family with rich heritage. What can the Mo family do to me in the last days?

It's just that the Mo family's house was destroyed by a mourning beast a month ago, and grandpa had to find another place to live. He knew that there was strong acid rain in City A, and what I, Mojiazui, didn't lack was supplies to exchange for soil improver.

Before coming, I exchanged 10,000 tubes of soil conditioner in order to occupy the entire city A and drive out other survivors. But grandpa also said that as long as he is willing to join our Mo family as a slave, we will reward him with food and daily necessities. "

Gu Jie's face was cold, "Your Mo family wants to seize S City and become the local emperor, and use iron-blooded methods to take the people who survived as slaves. It's really a good plan."

"Brother Gu, kill him?" Zhou Zhi raised his hand to take action.

Rosen came, "Let him go, go back and tell your grandpa, take everyone in your Mo family and get out of City A immediately before tomorrow morning. City A is my territory, Rosen, or I will destroy your Mo family!"

"Yes, I'll get out immediately." After Mo Shao got the pardon order, he didn't care about anything. He rolled and crawled towards his car, got in and drove off.

It was obviously a four-wheeled off-road sports car, but he suddenly turned it into a plane. The speed passed by in a flash, and it was definitely more than 200 yards.

"Brother Sen, just let him go?" Gu Jie looked at the off-road sports car that was about to disappear without a trace.

Rosen curled his lips, "How is that possible? Only by following him can we find his lair without wasting time."

Chapter 239 City A is my kingdom, Rosen

Rosen curled his lips, "How is that possible? Only by following him can we find his lair without wasting time."

After saying that, Rosen took off and flew towards the direction where the helicopter was parked. Gu Jie and Wang Zhan followed closely behind him, while Zhou Zhi stayed behind.

After a while, a helicopter flew out of the community and quickly caught up with the ants jumping on the ground - Mr. Mo!

Mo Shao in the car was only focused on escaping in a panic. The route the car followed was S-shaped. If it weren't for the end of the world and the roads were deserted, he would have killed many people before the end of the world.

Rosen and Gu Jie sat on both sides, looking at the off-road sports car below through the glass door of the cabin. They were going around and around. During this period, Mo Shao got lost several times and almost ran out of gas before he found a new place to live. It turned out to be A rich man's home.

The house was well preserved, and it was fortunate that the Mo family found it.

"Fall down." Rosen didn't let Wang Zhan get too close. The helicopter landed five hundred meters away, and then he and Gu Jie quickly flew towards the house.

Soon, the two of them jumped over the wall and flew to the roof, overlooking the situation below. It was getting dark at this time, and the people below did not realize that anyone was staring at them.

No one thought that their young master, Mo Shao, would go out to take the lead and not only return empty-handed everyone he took with him.

The head of the Mo family was sitting in the yard drinking tea, waiting for the good news of Master Mo's return. When he heard the news, he immediately became angry and kicked his grandson, "Trash, I didn't find out the true and false, but instead ruined so many thugs that I had worked so hard to train." , what use do you need?"

"Grandpa, don't scold me in a hurry. The opponent is too strong. There are three superpowers, no, four, and the last one is stronger.

Not only can he fly in the air, but he also told you to go back and tell you that he wants you to take everyone in the Mo family and get out of City A immediately before tomorrow morning. He said that City A has long been his territory, otherwise the Mo family will be wiped out. ! "

"Pah!" Patriarch Mo smashed the teacup in his hand and yelled, "Crazy!"

"Grandpa, you must not be so angry that you are so angry. What should we do now?" Mo Shao hurried up to pat his grandfather on the back and asked cautiously.

His grandfather yelled angrily, spitting all over his face, "What should I do? You are already a big man, and you don't even have a brain, and you are frightened by a threatening word? You are a worthless thing."

"Yes, yes, so my grandson comes back to see you. You have many ideas, and your grandson listens to you. He will do whatever you say." Mo Shao quickly flattered him, but that was not what he thought in his heart. He was thinking about other things. Method.

This guy flatters his grandfather on the surface, but he has never been convinced in his heart and is just making his own little calculations.

After a minute, Patriarch Mo exhaled and said, "Forget it, it's just a community. Grandpa has asked Bahu to find another place. That place is what Grandpa wants most. He should be back soon."

"Another place, what place?" Mr. Mo's eyes suddenly lit up, and he almost breathed out these four words, but he was smart enough not to say them out.

"Hmph, where is that place? A place that every respectable person in the country wants to have. It's the god-level mansion paradise that the Huangfu family made public to the world ten years ago.

Grandpa has also seen it. Judging from the 3D design shown at that time, words such as grandeur, luxury, maggi, luxury, enjoyment, and safety are not enough to describe it.

I just don't know what kind of destruction has been caused in the last few years? Who is its current owner? Bahu called back an hour ago and said that there were children and a few young women inside. Grandpa thought they were the surviving servants of the Huangfu family or outsiders who later took over Yunshu Villa.

Grandpa learned that at the beginning of the end of the world, everyone in the Huangfu family died, so what do the surviving servants count? He had been captured a long time ago, and he was still a servant.

According to Bahu, the scene inside Yunshu Villa is confusing to the human eye. The outside is depressed and lifeless, but the inside is full of greenery and laughter. It has been transformed by later generations. It has not been attacked by zombies or zombies for so many years in the last days, and it has not fallen yet.

It's so good. Grandpa, no matter who its current owner is, it belongs to my Mo family when it comes!

Grandpa asked the Bahu team to squat there quietly to check the situation. It was already dark now, and they would be able to capture it in one fell swoop after nightfall.

You are lucky, Bahu said. Those women inside are all good-looking. After they are captured, they will spread the branches and leaves of my Mo family as much as possible. In less than two years, my Mo family will be a huge family again. City A is The world of my Mo family, hahaha..."

"Old man, you laughed too early. There is a road to heaven but you don't take it. There is no door to hell and you break in. City A is my kingdom, Rosen!" Rosen stood tall and tall on the roof of the building, his eyes wide. Looking down at Mojiazhuang with disdain, murderous intent was strong.

"Who? Get off!" Patriarch Mo didn't know it, and was still putting on the airs of Patriarch Mo. Little did he know that in front of Rosen, he was just an ant that could be crushed to death with just a few fingers.

Gu Jie shook his head and added, "Oh, Brother Sen wanted to let your Mo family live before letting your grandson come back alive, but you want to die. 

Yunshu Villa? To tell you the truth, not to mention Bayview Villa and Yunshu Villa, even the mountains, waters, plants and trees in City A belong to my brother Sen and Sister Nan. You are nothing! "

"Ah, kill them for me." Patriarch Mo was angry.

Young Master Mo quickly grabbed Patriarch Mo, "Ah, Grandpa, we can't fight. We'd better leave quickly. The ones I'm talking about are stronger."

"Go away, you were the one who lured them back. If it wasn't for you and me, the Mo family could have taken over the Huangfu family's mansion tonight, how could such a thing happen.

So what if they come? There are only two of them, and there are dozens of us, more than half of the superpowers. How many of them can they kill just by themselves?

Give them all to me. As long as we kill them both, Yunshu Villa and Bayview Villa will be ours. When the time comes, I will give Bayview Villa to you. I only need one Yunshu Villa. "

It has to be said that Patriarch Mo is smart. Rewarding the three armies before the battle is the biggest incentive for everyone who follows him. Everyone will be resurrected with full blood and their bloodline will expand.

After living here in the last days for so long, and being the Mo family's dog for so long, who wouldn't want to turn over and become the master? Moreover, Patriarch Mo directly rewarded him with a beautiful bay villa, which was a renovated original ecological community with high security level and where crops could be grown.

As long as they have this place, no matter how long the apocalypse lasts, they will never die of hunger. Their good days are coming!

"Hahaha, okay, Patriarch Mo, don't worry, even if we try to seriously injure them, we will tear them into pieces." With a hula, everyone surrounded Patriarch Mo and moved towards Rosen and Gu Jie on the roof.

Chapter 240 Mass Wedding - Complete!

Everyone protected the head of the Mo family and jointly attacked Rosen and Gu Jie on the roof.

"Looking for death!" Gu Jie took the lead, stopped in front of Rosen, and waved his hand to destroy everyone's attacks. Before the people below could react, the killer move had arrived.

The powerful supernatural power shook the valley, overwhelming mountains and seas. Everything in the courtyard suddenly collapsed, and the Shanghao solid wood tea table in front of Patriarch Mo fell into pieces.

The debris that shattered all around turned into murderous bayonets under the control of supernatural power, attacking in all directions.

Those self-righteous superpowers had no ability to resist. They were stabbed in the vital points by bayonets one after another. They screamed and fell down one after another, lying in a pool of blood.

"What? He is so strong, or is he not a human being?" Patriarch Mo's old eyes widened and he looked at the corpses around him in disbelief. None of them were dying, they were all killed in one blow!

This kind of skill... at least above the peak of the sixth level, he has seen such terrifying strength, it is the official super warriors.

This, this, this... how is it possible!

How could this person have such powerful powers? Isn't it true that only officially developed auxiliary machines can help superpowers absorb the power of zombie crystal cores and advance?

These two people are obviously ordinary survivors, how can they be so powerful? How could it absorb the power of the crystal core? Unless these two people can absorb it themselves.

That's even more impossible. Who can absorb it without external help? Never heard of it so far.

If he had known that the top official supernatural warriors had all advanced to the present level with Rosen's help, he would not have been able to vomit blood and die on the spot!

Mr. Mo was a smart man. The moment the fight started, he sneaked out. He was so charming even if he was a ghost. When he ran out, he even brought a beautiful woman with him.

Just after he put the beauty into the back seat, he was caught by Rosen before he could climb into the car. "Where do you want to go, Mr. Mo? You are so realistic. You don't even want your own grandfather, so you run away alone."

"thump!"

Mr. Mo's legs went weak and he knelt in front of Rosen, "Please forgive me, boss. It's my grandfather who wants to start the war, not me. As you can see, I stopped my grandfather."

But the man is old and stubborn, and I can't persuade him at all. Boss, just think of me as a piece of shit and let me go. "

"Let you go?" Rosen raised his lips.

Mr. Mo pulled the beauty out of the back seat and pushed her into Rosen's arms, "Boss, I will give her to you. She is an international supermodel, with a devilish figure and fair skin.

If one is not enough, there are more than a dozen in the courtyard, all of them are top-notch beauties, each of them was famous before the end of the world, and they are enough to open a harem. "

Rosen felt dirty, so he frowned and moved away, so that the woman did not touch the corner of his clothes.

"You bitch." The woman staggered after being pushed by Mo Shao, and almost fell to the ground. When she got up and saw Rosen's face, she was immediately overjoyed. She deliberately pretended to be unsteady and pressed against Rosen.

"Brother, I will be yours from now on. Don't worry. As long as you pamper me more in the future, I will help you convince the other sisters to serve you well."

She twisted her body, exuding seductive charm, and she thought that no man who had ever seen her could escape her grasp.

Even the old guy from the Mo family was subdued by her, and the young master Mo in front of her was even more weak. She gave him a little taste of her sweetness, and then she was determined to deal with his grandfather.

Well, she had to thank this brainless thing for actually finding her such a handsome and strong man. A woman who could be a man would be worth her life.

No, this man is so good-looking, she's going to have a nosebleed.

Just when her graceful body was about to fall into Rosen's arms, she felt the man's gentle care. When the domineering princess hugged her and took her home to be pampered, her body suddenly felt light and she flew up.

Feeling the wind whistling by his ears, Rosen's anger, "Get out!"

The cold words pierced her heart like ice knives, and only then did the woman react, "Ah? What's going on?"

Rosen approached Mr. Mo, "Just because you almost soiled my clothes, you will die!"

"Ah, boss, don't kill me. I'll give you all the Mo family's supplies. Please leave one for me..."

Before he could finish the words 'a life', Mr. Mo's head was missing. The next second, a woman fell from the sky and landed next to Mr. Mo. Rosen fulfilled this pair of mandarin ducks.

When he returned, Gu Jie had already taken care of the superpowers, and the only person alive was the head of the Mo family, and he was still dying. The old man fell to the ground, still holding a gun tightly in his hand, but the hand and arm were separated.

There were screams behind them, and some of them were bold and wise, rushing towards Rosen and Gu Jie, "You two, thank you for saving us. We are all victims. We were all kidnapped by the Mo family. From now on, we will be yours." People."

There were seven or eight of them, wearing clothes that couldn't even cover their buttocks. The exposed skin still had the marks of love left by men.

He probably knew about Rosen's mysophobia, so he slapped these women down and said, "Go away."

He didn't kill them, he just told these women not to get close to Rosen and him. However, these women seemed not to understand. They got up and scrambled to pounce on Rosen again.

"Master, I will be obedient. You can beat me as long as you give me food afterwards. Even if you ask me to serve you two together, I will do it."

"Yes, Master, we can do it, life is good...ah!"

"Get out! You're so dirty." Rosen got angry, slapped these women away, cleared the space in front of him and walked into the house.

"There are people inside." Gu Jie walked in front and opened the door. There were several tied up women inside, the youngest of whom was not yet an adult.

They must have not eaten for a few days. These women were almost as skinny as a stick, and their faces were ashen. Even when they saw Rosen and Gu Jie, they didn't have much reaction. They just looked up and continued to put their heads on their knees. superior.

"Them?" Gu Jie looked at Rosen.

Rosen had already exited the house, "Ask them about their situation."

Gu Jie instantly understood that Brother Sen wanted to take her back to the bachelor brothers like Sister Nan. That was great. He had to choose some pretty ones for his brothers.

After today, Rosen, Gu Jie, Wang Zhan, and Zhou Zhi fought for two years and fought countless battles. Finally, other people who had evil thoughts about entering the city did not dare to step into City A again.

City A has truly become the private kingdom of Si Nan and Rosen. In the past two years, everyone worked together to demolish the dilapidated buildings, surround the entire City A, and build tall and thick walls.

Half of the abandoned land has been improved with soil amendments, and the harvest is better. Officials come to ask for food every quarter. Si Nan and Rosen were also generous. As long as the official asked for it every planting season, they would send people to help with the planting, and they would split the money in half after the harvest.

In Si Nan's words, "We can't eat it all anyway, so why not sell it as a favor, and you all become commanders, and let the soldiers do the farming.

Also, no matter you are a man or a woman, as long as you like someone, you are welcome, I will help you matchmaker. "

"Hahaha, Sister Nan is so powerful." Everyone laughed.

But the officials are so happy. They have food to eat when they leave, so why not? So when something happened, Rosen received a call from the top leader asking if he needed anyone. Rosen was annoyed to death.

As the saying goes, the officials also did something for Si Nan and Rosen. They announced that City A was classified as an official area, which was an announcement to the world that anyone who dared to take advantage of City S would be in trouble with the officials.

Later, when the outside world was in chaos, with various forces fighting for territory, rivers of blood, and constant fighting and crazy fighting, Si Nan and the others had already lived a prosperous and stable life.

Moreover, the population is also growing, and various industries such as schools, manufacturing, pharmaceutical industry, clothing and textiles, animal husbandry, agriculture, etc. have quietly restarted in City A.

It was also this year, when spring was blooming, that Rosen finally fulfilled his promise and paid off the wedding he owed Si Nan for a century. Also on this day, Jian Bing and Guan Xiaowen, Gu Jie and Jin Ling, Jin Yue and Zhou Zhi, Wang Zhan and Jin Hui, An An, Ma Bufan, Guan Xiaoning, etc. held weddings with Si Nan.

In the evening, when Si Nan was hugged by Rosen and stood on the top of the attic looking at the huge community, he thought of the ups and downs, fighting and happiness he had experienced since his rebirth, it seemed like a dream!

Si Nan asked Rosen, "If you could have your life over again, would you want to go back to before the end of the world began?"

"Well, regardless of whether I can come back to life again, I just hope to meet you, protect you, and get you." Rosen kissed Si Nan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 176 76
The title of the book is Rebirth: Buy Buy Buy [Natural Disaster]. The author is Mang Xie, a female copywriter. In her previous life, Gu Mingyue herse...
13.1K 84 52
Author: Bing Taojian LINK:https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/hyeE.html   What no one expected was that a hundred years after the legendary end of the wo...
231K 8.1K 43
I'm a Jedi Padawan... oh wait, I'm not. No Master will pick me. I'm the fabled "Weakest Jedi." My connection to the force is so below-average I can b...
176K 9.3K 20
Ten years before the manifestation of the first quirk, a glowing child from China, the world has undergone its first change. Gates opening into vario...