The end of the world is comin...

Da Yinzimei

In her previous life, Sinan was a love brain. When a zombie virus broke out around the world, she was betraye... Altro

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240 (End)

191-200

141 2 0
Da Yinzimei

Chapter 191 Preparing for the Late End of the World

For the time being, let's take a two-pronged approach. When we go back, we'll try to inject the power of emeralds into the bodies of Song Yuan, Bai Zichuan and others to see if we can stimulate their powers. These followers must become stronger.

Nannan can also try to see if he can absorb more emeralds at once...while paying attention to people with special physiques...

With this thought in mind, he returned to the cabin. Si Nan had already laid out the food and was waiting for him. "It's time to eat."

"Yeah, yeah, it's delicious." An An has already started grabbing, wishing he could eat all the meat on the table in one bite, and he only eats meat without eating.

Rosen put the bowl down and looked at An An, who was biting a piece of meat in his mouth and stretching out his chopsticks to pick up the meat again. He stopped his little hand and said, "You can't just eat meat. You have to eat one mouthful of rice and one mouthful of meat."

"Dad?" An An protested. He didn't want to eat, he just wanted to eat meat. The meat was so fragrant that he couldn't control it, but the rice was too unpalatable.

"Huh?" Rosen's face turned cold. He looked at An An without saying anything and shocked him with his cold eyes.

Si Nan spoke up and eased the atmosphere. All the children at the table were afraid of Rosen. When he was angry, the four teenagers did not dare to pick up vegetables. She picked up a chopstick of vegetarian vegetables and put it in An An's bowl. "Uncle, this is for your own good." , you are still young, if you don't eat and only eat meat, you will never grow taller."

"Ah, I'm not tall. Then An An eats. An An is obedient. Thank you, mom and dad." An An immediately beamed with joy and plucked the rice. However, she didn't change her tune and insisted on calling Rosen and Si Nan mom and dad.

Jian Bing glanced at Rosen and then at An An. He already understood almost everything, but he didn't say a word. If he said that Rosen and the little guy were both corpse kings, he would probably scare the four teenagers to death.

It doesn't matter what your physique is, it doesn't matter what the corpse king is, as long as it's normal and not the walking zombies out there who only know how to bite and eat people.

He was in the army before he came and knew more things than others. Some people were special and would not mutate even if they were bitten by zombies.

Before meeting Rosen, I only knew about this matter. It was a theory, but Rosen turned the unimaginable theory into reality. He was a proper corpse king, a powerful corpse king.

What's more important is that he is his apprentice's boyfriend, so he is taking advantage of it~

After dinner, they each went back to their rooms to rest. Si Nan lay on the bed and read the news about everyone. Yunshu Villa was fine, and the security guard would report to her every two hours about the situation at Yunshu Villa.

However, the community was attacked by outsiders. After the wall was built, the nearby buildings became jealous and wanted to take advantage of it.

Those who have survived to this day are all ruthless characters. Of course they have weapons in their hands, and the number of people coming is astonishing. There are not many people with fighting ability in her community. Gu Jie and the others were the first to be injured. Fortunately, they are relatively light with guns in their hands. hurt.

Rosen came back from the shower and saw her frowning, and asked hurriedly, "What happened?"

Si Nan showed him his cell phone, "This time when we go back, we will first deal with the nearby buildings. I estimate that the nearby buildings have been unified. It will not be easy for a few thorns to dare to come and attack.

They just didn't guess that we had guns, so they had no choice but to retreat, but the goal was not achieved. They will come back soon. We have to kill them before they arrive, otherwise there will be no peace. "

"Well, leave this to me." This incident stimulated Rosen even more, and he firmly decided to form a special army.

"What are you thinking about?" Si Nan looked straight at Rosen's face and looked into his deep eyes.

Of course he had to seize such a good opportunity. Rosen took the opportunity to hug Si Nan's waist and get close to him, "I'm thinking of you."

With his thin lips so close, Si Nan smiled, and kissed him lightly, with a bewitching and playful tone, "Oh, are you starting to be dishonest?"

"Hahaha, this is dishonest." Rosen kissed her hard, then hugged her and sat on the edge of the bed and said, "An An's incident made me want to form a special escort team. The premise is that if An An and I are like Still maintaining everything of a normal person.

They can protect the home and protect people in our absence.

What's more important is to make long-term plans. You said before that in the late end of the world, mankind will usher in a new era and give birth to new rules of survival. This can be seen from the evolved zombies and zombies.

But what about the time before the new era and new rules? Have you ever thought about it? I guess that must have been the most chaotic period of fighting. "

After hearing this, Si Nan's face gradually became serious, "How could I not have thought about it? You are right. When I died in my previous life, it was less than two months after the end of the world. That is next month now. Zombies have generally evolved. Much stronger.

Individual zombies or zombies become very special for some reason. To be precise, there are a very small number of zombies that are special and will awaken special talents like you in the process of evolution.

Your power, the powerful power system, but before I died, I saw a cat that could breathe fire. It was bigger than the zombie wolves and zombie dogs we killed before. It could breathe fire when it opened its mouth and become a fire fighter. Department of superpowers.

I think that in the future we will continue to discover many shocking things, not only humans, but also other powerful zombie species, which are the biggest natural enemies of human existence.

Therefore, I dare not think about it in the future, I am afraid, I am afraid that my ordinary flesh and blood body is no match for powerful species.

Although I have some superpowers, they are nothing compared to yours. Moreover, this is my last trump card, a life-saving trump card. I usually don't want to use it.

Your idea is very good, which is my original intention of recruiting Bai Zichuan and Song Yuan. It is that such an army is difficult to build, and there are not many people with special physiques like An An. "

"Not many does not mean none. Take your time. Although it has been more than a month since the apocalypse began, there are still many survivors. There will always be one or two. We already have An An, and there are one or two more. That's enough."

Si Nan nodded, "That's right, you don't need to have many superpowers, you just need to be strong. Think about it, we are actually in the chaotic fighting period you mentioned. We have just experienced the first stage of the end of the world - the outbreak of zombies, and the second stage of the end of the world. stage - robbing supplies.

Now is the third stage of chaos - there is rescue, a city of refuge. But the fourth stage, base civilization, has not yet been established. The current base is only busy with rescue and searching for supplies, and does not bother to establish rules and regulations. All barbaric growth is not a paradise for survivors, but a hell for the weak.

When Zhuo Guangshun and Deng Jiude were going to go, I was really happy. Those two people are old foxes. The community is not suitable for them. Let them go to the refuge city to eat the jungle.

However, this fifth stage - the era of supernatural power awakening, may seem far away, but it has quietly begun. You and An An are both typical success examples. "

Rosen smiled, "You are also a successful example."

Chapter 192 He falls asleep again, what should he do?

Si Nan shook his head, "I don't count. I just took advantage of your welfare. I didn't awaken on my own initiative, so I can't count."

"Okay, okay, if you say it's not true, it's not true, but you are even more powerful than your own awakened ability, you can control objects through the air." Rosen petted the tip of Si Nan's nose.

Si Nan rolled his eyes, "You don't know how to control objects through the air, and currently I can only control objects weighing less than a few dozen kilograms, not a hundred kilograms. That's too bad."

"Hahaha, just be content. Not to mention that your powers have just been activated, but your words can make people who can't awaken their powers mad to death." Rosen laughed heartily.

Si Nan's originally happy face turned serious again, "But as long as you are bitten and don't turn into a walking zombie, you are the strongest humans, those with superpowers.

But you are good people, and if you remain true to your original intentions, there is no guarantee that you will not be arrogant or ambitious. Then the consequences of these people doing bad things will be different. For ordinary survivors, it will be the biggest disaster.

Let's just talk about you and An An. I can beat An An now because he is too young and doesn't know how to use his powers skillfully. But can I beat you? Can you survive the siege of two or three bad guys with superpowers? "

Rosen took Si Nan's hand and kissed it. He automatically ignored the serious problems in his words and said in a bewitching tone, "You have defeated me a long time ago, and it was effortless."

Si Nan dodged and continued, "Don't go crazy. What I mean is that people with positive powers will definitely be recruited by the authorities to form an army of supernatural powers to fight and hunt zombies, search for supplies and other tasks. Among them are also Including hunting down badass psychics.

What if those bad guys with super powers banded together and started killing people everywhere? If they want to take over my community, my Yunshu Villa, it will be easy. "

Rosen took off Si Nan's coat, put her into bed, and covered her with the quilt, "We'll talk about the future later. Let's focus on the present first while making preparations for the later stage.

The formation of a special army is inevitable, so leave this matter to me. I will keep an eye out for people during the search for supplies. You go to bed first, I'll go see An An and those kids. "

"Yes, go quickly. An'an is different, and he is too young and ignorant. Don't let anything happen to him." Si Nan waved his hand. Except for Gu Yan, they were all half-grown boys, so it was inconvenient for her.

Fortunately, Rosen was gone. An An was like a little hedgehog, pricking Xue Liang, Cao Junjun, and Gu Shi. He bullied them regardless of age. They only stayed here for one night, and Guyan didn't prepare too many rooms for them, just two children in one room.

It would be better for him to insist on living in a room by himself, so he drove Xue Liang and the others to sleep in one room. The bed could not accommodate the three young men, so he was trying to reason with him.

But An'an was too young, and relying on Rosen and Si Nan, he refused to give in. They pinched their waists with their little hands and acted like I am the prince, why do you commoners want to fight for a room with me:

"Let me tell you, let alone a room, even if it is this boat, if I say I want it, my parents will find a way to take it back for me to play with. My parents love me very, very, very much. Didn't they see that all along the way? Are you holding me? You're afraid I'll fall.

So, from now on, the four of you must listen to me. You must do whatever I ask you to do. You must give me whatever I want from you? "

"I'm so angry, little one. I'm going to duel with you. You're not allowed to sleep on the bed made by my sister, ahhhh~" Gu Shi couldn't stand it anymore and trotted towards An An.

The little guy is so bold and fearless, "Duel? Okay, your sister won't even recognize you if I don't fight."

He smiled evilly and started running with his short legs, but said, "Ah ah ah, who doesn't have eyes to pick me up? Let me go quickly."

Rosen's condensed voice penetrated into An An's ears from above, "Is this what you call obedient? Bullying your own people with the power I gave you? Stand still!"

An An was so frightened by his cold voice that his body trembled, and his arrogance was gone. He had his hands behind his back and was at a loss. Tears welled up in his eyes, looking very aggrieved.

Rosen now knew that this little guy was not what he and Si Nan had seen. He was quite good at pretending and smart.

"I...I...I was joking with my brothers." It took a long time for the little guy to hold back a reluctant explanation.

Rosen didn't answer his words, and didn't move either. He just looked at him coldly. The whole family was facing each other, and the air was stagnant.

The little guy didn't dare to look at Rosen anymore, and his father didn't dare to scream. He silently said to his toes, "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong."

Rosen did not continue to question him about his mistake, but said coldly, "Remember, I can give you power, and I can take it back at any time. If you continue to make trouble unreasonably, I will leave you here alone."

"Wow, wow, wow, Dad, I was wrong, I don't dare to do it anymore, please don't leave me, okay? An An must behave well." The little guy was frightened, and suddenly hugged Rosen's thigh with both hands, and his golden beans fluttered. The flutter fell down, crying so sadly.

Rosen would no longer be deceived by his appearance. He pulled An An away forcefully, put him on the ground and walked away, "What you said has no credibility anymore. Show it to me."

"Dad, I really know I was wrong." An An shouted at Rosen's back.

But Rosen didn't look back.

Si Nan's ears were amazing now, and she could hear everything. The little guy was so spoiled and arrogant so quickly, "The little guy is a little naughty, but he is indeed smart. It's up to you."

She said as Rosen entered.

"Don't act like it's our biological child. That little guy needs repairing. He must have been spoiled since birth." Rosen took off his coat and got into bed.

Si Nan agreed, "It's normal. It's a common problem for people born into rich families."

This day was another day of fighting and killing. She was so tired that her head caught fire against the pillow.

Rosen: "······"

She falls asleep again, what should he do?

He smiled wryly and looked at the sleeping Si Nan for five minutes, then glanced at the time on the screen of his phone. It was very late, and then he lay down to sleep.

He had just fallen asleep and suddenly opened his eyes, quickly put on his clothes, and then turned on the high spotlights around the ship. The scene he saw made his hair stand on end.

On the beach below, a group of large fish appeared with legs and could walk. Each one was bigger and fatter than the pigs he had ever seen. Moreover, the fins all over the body turned into sharp fish spines, especially on the back. The tips of the fish spines shone dimly in the dark night, resembling a devil's sickle that harvested life.

"These fish must have evolved into terrible mutated zombies after eating the flesh of zombies. There are a lot of them, and they are really difficult to deal with. You must not get close. If you get close, you will be stabbed like a hedgehog." Si Nan appeared in Rosen's shop. behind.

Rosen took her hand and led her to stand at the edge of the deck, "I still woke you up. The hull is very high. I have cut off the cables and chains fixed around it. Let's see if they can come up. Bar."

Chapter 193 A high-level mourning beast appears unexpectedly

Si Nan thought the same thing, "Well, as long as they can't get up, don't worry about it. Can you try to scare them away?"

Rosen shook his head, "It's useless. If they had intelligence, they would have sensed my aura and been scared away. They wouldn't want to fly up and eat us when they look at us now."

"That one shot to the head?" Si Nan took out the gun and put it back, "The shot woke everyone up."

"You go back to sleep. I'll take a look here before talking." Rosen pushed Si Nan towards the cabin door.

Si Nan took his hand and pulled him back together, with a decisive tone, "What are you looking at? We'll wait until they have the ability to come up and sleep."

Rosen smiled and had no choice but to go back with her and continue sleeping. However, when the beasts under the hull saw the fresh flesh and blood gone, they immediately went crazy and jumped onto the ship with all their strength. However, the hull was too high for them to get on.

After finally grabbing the hull, they fell off again and again because it was too slippery and steep. In this way, they worked hard until late at night, until a huge black shadow appeared.

The black shadow blended into the dark night. It was too dark to see what it was. All I knew was that he was extremely powerful and easily picked up the severed piece weighing hundreds of tons, as if it was weightless. He "swish" it. "It was thrown onto the ship like a pebble, and it just happened to hang on the safety fence at the edge, paving a way for those stupid beasts to climb.

The stable hull began to shake as they climbed up. Rosen and Si Nan suddenly lifted the quilt and got out of bed to put on their shoes. They were afraid that the beasts would climb up at any time, so they both slept with their clothes on.

The two men quickly came out fully armed.

"Something's coming up." Jian Bing also got up.

"It's a mutated zombie fish. It's beyond the scope of what you can deal with. Master, please get the children up quickly. You stay in the same room with them and don't move. Leave the rest to me and Rosen."

After Si Nan finished speaking with a solemn expression, he and Rosen ran past Jian Bing.

"Okay." Jian Bing also knew the seriousness of the matter, so he quickly locked the door and ran to call the children.

The deck was already densely packed. In order not to damage the hard-earned helicopter, Rosen led Si Nan to the helicopter in several ups and downs. He untied the chain and let Si Nan put the helicopter into the space.

After that, the two quickly landed on the top floor of the house and hunted zombie fish back to back, shooting one by one and hitting their heads. The air was filled with a strong stench.

Fortunately, both of them were wearing helmets, otherwise they would have choked to death. Soon, the deck was cleared of dead bodies.

"I'm going to cut off the chain." Rosen flew away from Si Nan and swooped down in front of the anchor. He saw that the chain connecting the anchor was too thick and bullets could not hit it.

He hurriedly put away his gun, picked up the anchor and threw it down. The zombies climbing below roared and fell on the mountain stand. Only then did Rosen see the huge black shadow, "So it's you."

"Roar!" At this time, the huge black shadow happened to see Rosen. The moment he raised his head, Rosen saw clearly that it was also a mutated zombie fish, but unlike other zombie fish, it had evolved into a high-level zombie. beast.

Not only does it possess the ability to walk upright, similar to humans, it also possesses human intelligence. If it does not die, it will soon evolve into a king-level beast that can destroy the world. It will be too difficult to get rid of it by then. .

After all, land is human's home ground, and water is its territory.

"Ho ho ho..." The high-level mourning beast suddenly became furious when it saw Rosen, as if it had seen its sworn enemy. It kept roaring at Rosen. When it shook off the black cloth on its body, it revealed a row of sharp swords on its back. bayonet.

With its infinite strength, it used the fins that evolved into claws to throw the cannon fodder soldiers onto the deck one after another, and each one hit Rosen.

"Crush it to me!" Rosen suddenly burst out with a burst of power, crushing all the mourning beasts thrown at him. The stinky minced meat kept raining down, which was extremely disgusting.

However, all those disgusting pieces of meat were smashed on the head of the high-level mourning beast, and the anger on its fish face could be seen under the light.

"Roar...bang!" The high-level mourning beast flew into the sky.

"Bang bang bang..." Rosen and Si Nan fired together, but ordinary bullets were useless to it. There was no resistance at all when hitting it, it just tickled it.

Let it fall on the deck and rush towards Rosen.

"Then try this." Si Nan took out his sniper rifle and fired two shots in succession. One of the shots was dodged by the high-level mourning beast, and the second shot collapsed on the big guy.

It flew out directly and hit the bottom of the hull. The bullet penetrated its body and a black hole as big as a washbasin appeared. But in just a few seconds, the black hole healed automatically at a speed visible to the naked eye. The body is intact.

"What! If a sniper rifle can't kill it, then shoot a few more shots, especially on its head, and Rosen will continue." But Si Nan was so angry that he threw the sniper rifle in his hand to Rosen.

Rosen caught the sniper rifle and pulled the trigger to chase and shoot at the high-level beast. But the thing was smarter now and jumped up and down to dodge. However, Rosen's marksmanship was not perfect, and he still shot holes all over the thing's body.

Si Nan came down from the highest roof and saw the big guy below the boat turned into a monkey in seconds. He curled his lips in a wicked way, "I wonder if you can avoid this?"

She took out ten bombs in a row, pulled out the ring and threw them at the big guy, "Bang!"

The high-level mourning beast that originally fled in panic after being shot by Rosen's bullets, its huge body was blown into the air by the bomb, and it rushed out of the thick smoke. Under the illumination of the high spotlight, the black holes in its body that were punched through were clearly visible. .

This time it completely angered the guy. When its half-broken body fell on the beach, it roared and jumped up to catch Si Nan. His posture was bound to tear Si Nan to pieces.

"Get down!" Rosen fired three shots at it. Although the sniper rifle could not kill it, the huge lethality could break its body into pieces.

No matter how strong its self-healing ability was, it would not be able to heal completely in one second. Rosen seized this opportunity and continued to patch up the wounds it had penetrated, leaving no time for the big guy's wounds to heal. getting more serious.

In addition, Si Nan's bombs hit it one after another, and the two of them attacked it with continuous firepower. Finally, its body was beaten to pieces, its fins were also blown away, and its lower body to tail was blown into countless pieces. It wants to grow back. That's impossible.

With only the upper half left, it still refused to give up and roared desperately at Rosen and Si Nan.

"Oh, you're not convinced? Then take a few more." There were still two bombs left in Si Nan's hand, so he pulled off the tabs and threw them all down.

"Ouch!" The guy finally surrendered, swung his two front fins into fish claws and dragged the upper half of his body before running away.

"Nan Nan, check the hull to see if there is any fish that has slipped through the net. I will go after it." Rosen let go of Si Nan and dived down. He wanted this guy's crystal core. Its crystal core must be big and powerful.

Chapter 194 The dragon in the sky has to run away after looking at it

Si Nan didn't dare to be careless, so she quickly turned around and scanned the area with her eyes. She didn't see the fish that slipped through the net, but she saw an emerald, which shone green under the strong light, stimulating her eyeballs.

"Hahaha, get rich, get rich." She picked up the emerald crystal core, then took out an ancient knife from Zhuo Guangshun and started to 'cut the watermelon'.

Although these zombie fish are stupid, the crystal nuclei are not small. Each one is as big as a quail egg. It seems that they have eaten a lot of good things. With such a large crystal core, she wished there were more zombie fish.

Rosen said he wanted to form a special army, but children with special physiques like An An were hard to come by. This army could also be living normal people, as long as they could absorb the power of the crystal core like her and awaken supernatural beings. It's good if you can.

Go back and call everyone here and try them one by one. With so many people in the community and Yunshu Villa, one or two superpowers can always be awakened, right?

"Hahaha, just do it." She laughed happily.

Three miles away, Rosen also looked at the super-large crystal core of the high-level mourning beast with joy, which was comparable to a duck egg. "It's great, enough for Nannan to absorb it several times, huh?"

Just when he turned around and came back, there was a storm all around, and some large animal was running in his direction. The ground beneath his feet was shaken by the shock. The white snow covering the surrounding high scenery was shaken off in an instant, revealing The original true appearance.

Rosen climbed up the branch and finally saw clearly what was coming. They were a group of strange zombies, including the zombie fish he had just killed, as well as tigers, wolves, pigs, dogs, cats, rabbits, monkeys, foxes, etc. Crows and so on.

Well, everything running on the ground and flying in the sky are here.

There was also a large python among them. The body of the snake was incomplete, with its bones exposed, but its upturned tail was terrifying. A long knife grew out of the snake's tail, and the knife was surrounded by barbs.

If it were hit by its tail, any living person would be cut into two.

"Ho ho ho..." While he was observing, the huge zombie python had already discovered him. It dragged debris on the ground with its tail and swept towards him.

"Crack!" With a sound, the thick tree trunk that the two of them were hugging under Rosen's feet was cut in half effortlessly, and Rosen also fell down with the trunk.

The python stared at him closely, raised its thick tail again, reached above his head and slapped his head hard.

"Since you are so eager to seek death, then I will kill you." Rosen pulled out the ancient knife that Si Nan gave him, flew out, and when he passed by the big tail, he cut off the snake's tail with one knife, just enough to remove the barb on the big tail. Cut off.

"Hiss~" The pain caused the big python to roll in the snow, and black blood was thrown everywhere by it.

"Ho ho ho~" The other mourning beasts swarmed up and showed off their special skills. They wanted to tear Rosen alive.

However, Rosen flew up and escaped their siege, and a force exploded on the ground. Most of the mourning veterinarians who besieged him were killed, and the rest were all powerful.

The crow was bigger than an eagle. It flapped its wings and showed off its sharp claws to attack Rosen from behind. Unfortunately, Rosen suddenly turned around and cut across, and one of its claws was separated from the body.

"Ouch!" Not only did this guy not escape, but it flew out and dived towards Rosen at a faster speed. It thought that it was the master of the sky and could outrun the mere human Rosen.

The moment it swooped down, Rosen flew away from the place at a faster speed, and then turned back instantly. The ancient knife in his hand came out, creating a bolt of lightning in the dark night and cutting off its bird head.

Before he had time to peel off the crystal core, he picked up the bird's head on the ground and threw it aside. Along with it was the big head of the python. Then it was Rosen's solo home game, killing him.

The ancient sword was like a magical weapon in his hands. He could chop, chop, peel, stab, cut... he could do it with ease, and it displayed unimaginable power compared to what it had in Si Nan's hands.

The phantom of the sword followed him like a shadow. He and the ancient sword were so fast that only afterimages were left, which was beyond the trajectory that the human eye could capture.

A few minutes later, all the mournful beasts were dead. Rosen confiscated two large bags of green crystal cores and returned home with a full load.

In the cabin, the four teenagers were so frightened by the high-level mourning beast that they were still trembling, and they were speechless. "Sister Nan, what was that thing just now? How could it be so big?"

"They were just ordinary fish in the sea, but they evolved into that shape after eating the flesh of human zombies. Are they all scared?

It's useless to be afraid. The future will be a war between us and these things. Either they die or we humans die.

Do you think you will practice day and night after you return? Not strong enough to kill them, sooner or later it will be the food in the mouths of those things just now. "

What a great live teaching, of course Si Nan won't miss it.

After being trained, An An became more honest and nodded, "Yeah, I'm the youngest. I will work harder than my brothers and sisters."

Si Nan: "·······"

She wanted to say, you work hard, you are already very powerful, you just can't use your own power for the time being. On your way back, let Rosen teach you how to use your power. From now on, the safety of Yunshu Villa will be left to you.

Jian Bing hurriedly sent the video of the zombie fish he had just taken to Ji Yan, asking them to be careful when going out so that the authorities could prepare it in advance.

Seeing that Rosen hadn't come back yet, he became worried, "Apprentice, do you want to fly a helicopter out to look for me?"

Speaking of Rosen, Si Nan's eyes shone with confidence, "Master, don't worry, with his fighting power, even the dragons in the sky would run away. He will be back soon."

It should be that the remaining half of the zombie fish still had its front two claws and was running a little fast, so Rosen was chasing it a little too far.

I am sure that the crystal core of that zombie fish must be very big. I will try to develop it for you when I get back. Maybe some of you can awaken superpowers, and the combat power you possess is not comparable to ordinary people. "

"Yeah, yeah, I want to try."

"I want to try too."

"We all have to try."

"Of course you have to try, you can't kill those zombie fish just now even if you practice for five hundred years." Rosen came back, smelly, standing outside the cabin, taking off all the outermost clothes and throwing them away.

Si Nan handed him another set that had been prepared in advance. Everyone was fully dressed and no longer sleepy.

Rosen looked at the four teenagers and said, "Strike while the iron is hot, don't go back, now."

"Hahaha, okay, okay." Gu Shi was so happy that he was the first to extend his little hand.

Si Nan and Jian Bing are also looking forward to it. It is too difficult to awaken the superpower, and these children are so young. If they can awaken, they will become pillars and have tremendous fighting power.

The master and the disciple stared at Gu Shi without blinking.

Chapter 195 Jian Bing awakens the fire power

Rosen crushed a small crystal core with a "pop", quickly gathered the essence that was about to disperse, and injected it into Gu Shi's body. The next step was to wait.

Then came Xue Liang, Cao Junjun, and Gu Yan.

Each of the four injected a small crystal core. As time passed, the three adults stared at the four teenagers.

It's a pity that an hour passed and the four teenagers didn't respond.

The powers that have not been awakened for so long will not be awakened. The four teenagers turned from full of expectations to full of disappointment, "We..."

Si Nan advised them, "Don't be disappointed. You are still young. There will still be opportunities in the future. The more ordinary people are, the harder they have to work. The chance of awakening is small. There are many people like you who cannot awaken."

"Yeah, we'll work hard." The four of them suddenly recovered and nodded vigorously. It was already good that Sister Si Nan didn't dislike them.

It was Jian Bing's turn, and Rosen looked at him.

"Me? How can I awaken my powers at such an old age? I won't be embarrassed in front of my children."

Jian Bing was unmoved. He had not recovered since the last time he was injured, and his body was not as good as before.

The apprentice does not dislike him as an old, weak, sick and disabled person, and is willing to take in him as a lonely old man. This shows that the apprentice values ​​love and righteousness. What else can he expect?

He wanted to escape, but was stopped by Si Nan, "Master, it's okay to give it a try. Are you willing to fall behind Uncle Ji? He is older than you, and he can wake up. I think you have no problem.

Because you are all people who have been training in the army for 20 years. You are strong and much stronger than ordinary people. I believe in you, Master. "

Si Nan's words made Jian Bing instantly moved, and he suddenly realized, "That's right, Lao Ji can awaken his powers, I don't believe I'm that bad, come on, come on, I won't be the best at all, hahaha~"

Jian Bing immediately rolled up his sleeves and looked like he was about to fight. He decisively stretched out his hand in front of Rosen: "Come on."

Rosen picked a crystal core the size of a quail egg, crushed it and injected it into his body. Five minutes passed without any reaction.

Jian Bing covered his face, "It turns out that I'm so embarrassed. I'm really not as good as Lao Ji. If that old guy knew it, he would laugh at me all his life. His proud tail can reach the sky."

"What's the rush? Wait a minute." Rosen held him down and refused to let him go.

Jian Bing's disappointment suddenly resurfaced, "You mean I still have a chance? Oops, what's so hot?"

Before he finished speaking, Jian Bing's right hand was suddenly burned. He quickly took his hand in front of his eyes and saw sparks coming out of his palm.

Si Nan laughed and pulled the child away from the spot, "Hahaha, it's done, Master, you have awakened the fire power."

Rosen stepped forward to check Jian Bing's superpower, "Yes, it's a fire superpower. Try burning the curtains?"

"Hahaha, Lao Ji, you have no chance to laugh at me."

Jian Bing was also very happy, but he didn't know that he had comforted the children just now. He was just a child like this.

Rosen taught him how to calmly condense the flames, and finally the sparks gathered together and turned into a small flame that hit the curtains. "Boom" the curtains burned instantly, and Rosen quickly put out the fire.

"Hahaha, it worked. I also have super powers. I will no longer be afraid of zombies. I will burn every one to death." Jian Bing went crazy and was playing with fire.

The disappointed hearts of the four teenagers were rekindled with hope. If their almost forty-year-old uncle could awaken his superpowers, they would still have a chance in the future. The premise is that they should exercise well and learn boxing and kicking skills to become superpowers. Awakening lays a solid foundation.

Well, work hard!

The four teenagers all worked hard and swore silently in their hearts.

It was lifeless and dark outside, but the atmosphere inside was high and the lights were bright.

Before leaving, Si Nan didn't even spare the ship. He took apart all the removable motors and drained out all the fuel.

It was like a whole day of cleaning. She looted all the fuel in G City, and also emptied out several large underground supermarkets.

It has been snowing heavily for more than a month. Many large supermarkets are buried under the deep snow. Without professional snow clearing tools, survivors will not be stupid enough to run to such a place at the high risk of being besieged by zombies. Search for supplies.

It is estimated that before they can dig through the snow and find the entrance to the supermarket, people will be eaten by zombies.

When it got dark, they headed back home. Each of the five children carried a bag, ate the snacks they had chosen and hummed children's songs.

After a day of running in, the little bully An An also became familiar with Xue Liang and the four of them, and the shouts from his brother and sister were so sweet.

Si Nan did not hide it from the four of them and told them about An An's special situation. At first, the four of them were a little scared and did not dare to approach An An. When An An took the initiative to hold their little hands to scare away the zombies, and happily searched for supplies together, they Gradually I became less afraid.

Now, the little guy is sitting in the middle of the four people. He is as close as a real brother, so he is very pampered.

Si Nan also told them about the situation of the two families. They were going to a big family.

An An wanted to be with Si Nan and Rosen every day. Rosen explained it very well. When they were away, he was the most important person, protecting their beautiful home and all the kind and hardworking people. .

The second half of the journey was when Rosen taught An An how to use his powers. An An called him a super power, but he was very happy and thought he was awesome. He had super powers that none of his four brothers and sisters had.

In the early morning, they returned to Yunshu Villa and arranged for the five children. Si Nan and Rosen were too tired to say a word and went to sleep.

The next day was a nice day, and the sun came out early in the morning. The security lady pressed the switch to open the canopy, letting everyone bathe in the sunshine.

Ma Bufan and Guan Xiaoning got up early every day, took the initiative to act as good big brothers, and started running in the morning with the four teenagers. The youngest, An An, was particularly curious about Yunshu Villa. He was so happy that he didn't fall asleep all night, and he was farting early in the morning. Running behind me.

He also said that he had already found a guide. When his two new brothers Bai Zhuangzhuang and Tian Yaya were fed and drunk, they would take him to get familiar with Yunshu Villa, which made the others extremely happy.

Their big family suddenly had so many new members, it became more and more lively, and their fighting power became stronger and stronger.

The security lady reported the latest situation at Yunshu Villa, "Just before you came back, a group of people came over. Unfortunately, they still couldn't stop the siege of zombies outside. The whole army was wiped out. They didn't even touch the gate of our Yunshu Villa. arrive."

Mr. Zhou and his wife reported the progress of the repairs, "All the damaged floors and walls have been repaired."

"Thank you for your hard work, both of you." Si Nan nodded.

Old professor Xu Zhaofeng reported on the latest news about the garden, "It's still too cold to grow vegetables outside, but they can be grown indoors. Yesterday, a few kids and I made a few foam boxes and filled them with some soil, but we just need seeds."

Chapter 196 The army of supernatural powers has been built

"I'll get it for you." Si Nan put down the bowl and chopsticks and ran to his main building, quickly bringing out a large bag of seeds.

Xu Zhaofeng quickly took it and put it back under the quilt in his room, "Don't let it freeze. The seeds are still alive."

Everything is going in the right direction.

After the meal, Si Nan didn't let everyone leave, "Today is a special day. Rosen and I want to check to see if everyone has the possibility of awakening their powers.

Let's start with the ugly talk. Being able to awaken is an extra layer of protection for your life. If you can't, it is normal. All of us are ordinary people and we just do what we should do. "

She looked around, all looking expectantly, but after a while they turned into despair, so she had to give it a try.

"I'm the first one. Don't worry, Sister Nan. We are no longer three-year-old children. If we can't awaken, we won't turn into frost-beaten eggplants."

Ma Bufan stood among the crowd, patting his chest, so proud.

"The courage is commendable and worthy of praise." Si Nan praised with a smile.

Rosen put a small bag of green crystal cores on the table, picked up a small one, and then changed it to a larger one after thinking about it.

The four teenagers have not awakened their powers, but their bodies have not experienced any abnormalities, which shows that they can accept the power of the large crystal core.

Crush and inject...the second Guan Xiaoning...and then the third...everyone in Yunshu Villa, except Bai Duoduo who is a few months old and Song Xiaonian who was just born, including the oldest Xu Zhaofeng and Mr. and Mrs. Zhou all tried it.

A great event, Song Yuan and Ma Bufan awakened their superpowers, Song Yuan awakened his water superpower, and Ma Bufan awakened his earth escape technique. You may say it's strange or not, but the main thing is that he dislikes it.

"Ah, isn't it? I want something awesome. For example, as soon as I call for the sword, the sword will fly by itself. Why is this like a gopher? Does this mean that I can run away if I can't beat him? "

His words made a room full of people who had not awakened their powers become furious. He actually found it disgusting that none of them had this talent.

"Brother, I want it, can you give it to me? This is so good. I got unhappy and went underground. No one can find me if I hide and seek." Bai Zhuangzhuang suddenly ran in from outside. Sweating profusely.

Bai Zichuan, who had not yet awakened and was disappointed, took a look and said, "Let's see if my son has this talent?"

I can't do it, look at my son, at least one of the family members should be there, otherwise I would really feel sorry for Sister Nan.

An An ran in, pointed at Bai Zhuangzhuang and said, "Dad, Zhuangzhuang can definitely do it. When I played with him, he was so strong that he could push me down."

Si Nan thought about it too, and pushed the little guy in front of Rosen, "Let your uncle Luo try it quickly. If you awaken your superpower, your father won't turn into a frost-beaten eggplant."

Bai Zichuan: "······"

He tried his best to pretend that nothing was wrong, but Sister Nan still noticed it.

"Okay, maybe you can turn your dad into a dancing potato in an instant." Rosen joked in a good mood, and three people were awakened at once. If the little guy Bai Zhuangzhuang can awaken, Yunshu Villa will be even more powerful, and he can Aren't they a special army after training?

Bai Zichuan's heart suffered another critical blow of 10,000 points, and he smiled forcefully, "Hehehe, we both have the same awakening."

Ma Bufan, who has no emotional intelligence, is still unhappy about his Earth Escape Technique, "How can it be the same? Your awakening is yours, and your son's awakening is your son's."

Bai Zichuan: "······"

After the third critical attack, can't we give him a way to survive?

Just when his heart was bleeding, his son's small body suddenly exploded with a "bang". He was so frightened that he hugged his son tightly, "What's wrong? Zhuangzhuang, don't scare dad... Oops, you bastard Little bastard... Huh? Huh? Huh? Is my son awakening?"

Bai Zichuan had just been so shocked by the son in his arms that his back hit the sofa, and he was thrown upside down. When he saw the power emanating from his son's small body, he suddenly got up with joy and rushed back to his son.

"Don't come close. Rosen is teaching your son to control power. Congratulations, your dream has come true."

Si Nan stopped the excited Bai Zichuan, who was now filled with joy.

Hahaha, now her master, Song Yuan, Ma Bufan, Bai Zhuangzhuang, and An An are all superpowers. This special team is quite large.

Five minutes later, Bai Zhuangzhuang's power stabilized, and he went berserk with the power he had just awakened. He rushed directly into Bai Zichuan's arms excitedly, "Dad, I'm awake, I'm awake, I'm the same as An An."

"Son, you are great. You did not embarrass your father. You must give me a kiss."

Bai Zichuan was more excited than anyone else. He hugged his son and kissed him desperately. His son had awakened, his family had respect, and his life had an extra layer of protection.

"Really? Really? Zhuangzhuang has awakened?" Bai Rong, who had gone out to coax the child, came back. The son in her arms was so happy that she almost dropped to the ground.

"Mom, I'm awake~" Bai Zhuangzhuang saw his mother get off his father's arms and rush over. He looked up at his mother like a proud big rooster.

"Great, great, mom is so happy." Bai Rong picked up her son and wanted to cry with excitement.

In short, today is a happy day. Si Nan and Rosen are smiling from ear to ear. Their army of supernatural powers has been built and they are invincible.

Si Nan's mood was as surging as the waves, and she raised her hand and said, "I'm treating you today. Let's all eat and drink as much as you like."

"Yeah, Sister Nan is so powerful."

"Oooh, ooh, that's great."

This thing is even more ecstatic than awakening the superpower. Being able to eat a big meal is the most luxurious thing in the end of the world.

There are more than 20 people of different sizes. Two tables were opened at noon. They had all kinds of chicken, fish, meat, eggs and shrimp. It was a real feast, the same cuisine, as well as the fried chicken and French fries that the children liked. It was called a happy meal.

A table of men drinks wine, eats meat and punches, a table of women and children laughs and is as happy as celebrating the New Year.

After the meal, we rested for a while and everyone was doing whatever they were supposed to do. Si Nan and Rosen rushed back to the community. It was time to deal with the 'disturbing people' around them.

An hour later, the sports car arrived at the gate of the community closest to Si Nan's villa. What a coincidence. The group of people from before came back and were driving a modified car to hit the gate desperately.

In the security room next to them, Gu Jie, Director Lin, Mao Xin and others led a room full of people, all fully armed, holding weapons and looking seriously at the enemies who were knocking on the door.

"Bang... Bang Bang..." Loud noises were heard one after another, resounding in the hearts of Gu Jie and others, and also shaking their souls.

They knew very well that when the enemy came to attack for the second time, they must be fully prepared. Their bullets were running out in the last defense battle.

What if, they said what if, if they keep banging on the door like this, what if they can't hold on anymore?

The two most powerful figures are not here, and they are facing a brutal fight. However, if they really have to reach that point, they must kill these people even if they risk their lives, otherwise it will be them and everyone who will die. A person's whole family.

The sharp-eyed Mao Xin suddenly saw a cool sports car approaching, and all his worries disappeared instantly, "Look, Sister Nan and Brother Sen are back."

Chapter 197 Only I have the right to eat the food cooked by my wife

Gu Jie and others hurriedly looked towards the road. The Rolls-Royce Phantom was approaching quickly, splitting the snow on the road and crashing into the enemy at the door.

"Ah, turn around and get out of the way!" The sound of the speeding car alerted the enemies, and all the enemies sitting in the car panicked instantly.

However, it was already too late. No matter how fast they turned around, they were still not as fast as a sports car.

Rosen drove the sports car at a high speed, deliberately stirring up the white snow on the ground to cover up the enemy's modified car. The enemy sitting in the car was instantly blinded. Then when the two cars were misaligned, Si Nan pulled the sniper rifle and exploded with one shot. Four different things.

The next second: "Bang!"

Sibu was blown up, and the fragments collapsed in all directions. Most of the enemies inside were dead, and a few others were directly blown into the air. When they fell, a group of kind-hearted zombies caught them.

The remaining two or three fell to the ground, twitching half-dead, and were picked up by the kind zombies. They immediately kissed them, hugged them, lifted them high, and then "tear them apart".

The Rolls-Royce stopped steadily at the gate. Si Nan and Rosen eliminated all the enemies without even getting out of the car.

Director Lin couldn't believe it, "Is this solved?"

Gu Jie smiled easily, "What do you think? Our enemies are enemies here, and they are just ants in front of them. Open the door quickly. "

Rosen drove the Rolls-Royce to the door of his house and stopped. Gu Jie and the three landlords ran after him. They ran to Si Nan and Rosen when they got out of the car.

Gu Jie was the first to speak, "You are finally back. The three landlords and I personally inspected all the rooms in four groups and found 77 property certificates of the houses that had slipped through the cracks. All the corpses in all the rooms and the community were cleared. ."

Mao Xin took over, "It's just that the ground contaminated by the zombies has not been cleaned up yet. This will take some time. Fortunately, when the zombies invaded the community, there was already thick white snow on the ground, which blocked a lot of black blood.

But just in case, we will not let go of every inch of land and inspect it strictly. "

Director Lin said, "The doors and windows of all the houses have been closed, and the damaged ones have been blocked. They will never be abandoned quickly because no one lives in them."

Finally, Ge Yue said, "Sister Nan, Brother Sen, we don't have many bullets. We need one or two with a longer range."

Si Nan understood, "Well, good job. Everyone has worked hard these days while Rosen and I were away. Wait a minute."

She reached into the car, pretended to take something, and grabbed two sniper rifles and a small box of bombs. "We will use these to kill the enemy in the future, but be careful not to damage the wall we have worked so hard to build." "

"Hahaha, great, that's for sure, how can you destroy the fruits of our labor? With these, we are no longer afraid of enemies outside."

Gu Jie took over the sniper rifle and distributed the bombs to the four security rooms in the community.

Rosen reminded, "Make sure they use bombs, otherwise the enemy will not kill but injure one of their own."

"Of course, I asked the five of them to teach everyone." Gu Jie nodded, fondling the sniper rifle and couldn't put it down. He hadn't touched this thing for many years.

Si Nan glanced around. The snow had been cleared away, and the appearance of the community had been restored. When the soil contaminated by black blood was cleared away, the weather was almost warmer, and vegetables and crops could be planted.

She asked Director Lin, "Now tell me which properties the foreign enemies belong to? What are the most powerful weapons? How many are there?"

Mentioning this Director Lin, they became angry, "The nearest ones are Rising Sun Bay, Dream Home, Country Garden, and the further ones, Jiangshan Tianjing and Lanshan Villa, are all here.

Moreover, they colluded with each other to jointly capture our community. After success, they would divide their respective territories into non-infringements. "

"How do you know so clearly?" Si Nan squinted at Director Lin.

Director Lin said, "This is what they said when they first came to attack us. They also said they hoped there would be more beauties in the community, and..."

The remaining director Lin glanced at Si Nan and did not dare to continue.

"What else?" Rosen gritted his teeth, already angry.

Director Lin and others were shocked.

Gu Jie continued, "It was Sister Nan's shocking videos that were posted online, and these people saw them and made rude remarks to Sister Nan. I have broken that person.

But I think there are people behind them. Although these people may seem very arrogant, they are just low-level cannon fodder. The real big fish behind the scenes is still hiding in one of the five communities.

And the weapons are definitely not the less than ten light machine guns in the hands of these cannon fodders. I suspect they also have sniper rifles with fierce firepower and long-range shooting. "

Si Nan took out the courtyard door key, turned his back to Gu Jie and others and said, "That would be the best. If they don't have something I like, they would bother me and Rosen to run over and kill them personally. Thank you."

Gu Jie and others: "······"

They collectively observed a moment of silence for the people in those five communities. This was not the outcome for offending their eldest sister and eldest brother!

Rosen opened the car door and handed out the food inside to Gu Jie and others, along with a large box of fresh eggs.

Mao Xin was afraid of falling when he held it in his arms. He was cautious, but he was so excited that he wanted to cry.

How many days has it been? Haven't they seen eggs? They have almost forgotten what eggs taste like.

Before the end of the world, this was a common thing in every household, and everyone could eat enough of it. He would not even look at hard-boiled eggs, and would only eat tea eggs.

But when the end comes, all the nutrients will disappear along with the beautiful world.

Seeing eggs again now...he really wanted to cry...

Sister Nan not only found so many eggs, but also gave them so many at once.

That's because they didn't know that there were two thousand chickens in Yunshu Villa. Si Nan didn't tell them anything about Yunshu Villa to avoid causing unnecessary trouble.

Gu Jie only knew about the existence of Yunshu Villa, but he didn't know what was inside Yunshu Villa.

"Chuxi, there are more here, braised chicken nuggets and braised fish. Follow you sister Nan carefully, there will be plenty of good food to eat."

Rosen placed two large boxes of finished dishes on the egg carton in Mao Xin's arms. Si Nan asked Bai Rong and Xiaowen to make more of them, so Rosen praised his wife.

"Yeah, yeah, that's, must, must." Seeing the braised chicken nuggets and braised fish, Gu Jie and Director Lin suddenly gathered around them. Oh my God, what a feast.

"Sister Nan knew that we were in trouble with water, so she took care of everything for us. This is so thoughtful." The three grown men were almost drooling.

After hearing this, Rosen smiled and said nothing. What a beautiful thought. You want Nan Nan to cook it for you after you eat it?

You are so beautiful, get out of here! Only I have the right to eat the food my wife cooks!

Chapter 198 A certain man who kept his integrity finally broke the rules

After not living here for several days, the house was still spotless. The doors and windows were too tightly sealed, so Si Nan quickly opened the doors and windows for ventilation.

Lighting the small fireplace, the living room quickly became warm. At the same time, a large pot of hot water was placed on the small fireplace. After a while, she had hot water to take a bath.

She took off her coat and put it on the sofa and went to the third floor. She sat in front of the surveillance screen and looked at the entire community. Every time she switched to a screen, she took a small notebook and wrote down what kind of planting was suitable for the small piece of land in the screen... until all the people in the community were The land that can be planted has been planned by her.

Rosen came up and called her, "Nannan, your bath water is boiling, you can take a bath."

"It's okay. You wash up first. I'll go down when I'm done." Si Nan sketched in the notebook without raising his head.

Seeing that she was engrossed in the situation, Rosen didn't bother her, so he went down. An hour later, Rosen came up again. It turned out that Si Nan was still busy, so he directly hugged the human princess, "Is this important to you? Take a shower first."

After placing her on the sofa, he roughly took the small notebook from Si Nan's hand and handed her clean pajamas to Si Nan.

"Okay, I'll also think about it carefully, what is suitable for planting in that sunny place... What is suitable for planting? There seems to be something that is most suitable, why can't I remember it?"

Si Nan had no choice but to take a shower obediently. Her mind was like a movie, thinking about crops or vegetables suitable for growing in the back sun. Something was on her mind, but she just couldn't remember it. She was so anxious~

As a result, Rosen's romantic dinner was ready. Before she came out of the bathroom, she opened the bathroom door and saw that Si Nan was soaking herself in the barrel and fell asleep.

"You idiot." Rosen quickly wrapped her up and took her out. While still on the big bed, he quickly wiped her clean, covered her with a quilt, and dried her hair.

During this period, Si Nan lazily opened her eyes and glanced at Rosen. The confused and confused look in her eyes instantly confused Rosen's heart. If Si Nan's wet hair was still dripping from the wash, he would have done it directly.

Let her seduce him, knowing that he has no control over her.

She must have been sleepy, the hair dryer was so loud that she couldn't wake her up, she slept soundly.

Suddenly, wrapped in a bath towel and feeling uncomfortable, she turned over, half-exposure of her 'unparalleled beauty'.

"You?" Rosen's breathing suddenly stagnated, his gray-blue eyes deepened little by little, his thin lips curled coldly, and he took off his silk nightgown and went directly to bed.

In her sleep, Si Nan felt someone pinching her neck, and it became increasingly difficult to breathe. She was so anxious that he slapped him away and said, "Get out!"

It hit Rosen right in the face, and the crisp sound woke her up. When she opened her eyes, she saw Rosen's eyes were blood red and he was gritting his teeth.

"Okay, if you dare to slap your husband in the face, I won't handle you properly."

"Hey... wait a minute... I was dreaming just now... no... um~" Si Nan was speechless, and Rosen was determined not to give her a chance.

Facts have proved how scary an old man who has been a vegetarian for more than 20 years is. The powerful Si Nan was almost broken by him. Fortunately, Rosen still had enough restraint and let her go in the end.

However, Si Nan doesn't even have the strength to open her eyes to see if it's dark yet. She's so tired that even if you whip her with a whip, she won't resist and just wants to sleep.

A man who kept his integrity finally got what he wanted, eating and drinking, with a smile on his face. Even the thick darkness could not hide the smile on his face. It was as if those few hours had not started, and he was still watching with full energy. Si Nan, who is sleeping soundly, still wants to continue...

But he really couldn't bear to torment Si Nan anymore, so he had to get up and take a cold shower. Then he lay down next to Si Nan and opened his phone. Only then did he realize that his mother had replied to his WeChat message a few hours ago:

"Son, let's get down to business later. Tell mom first, have you succeeded? Are my grandchildren missing? Quick, quick, quick, report your progress to mom, wait online, urgent!"

Rosen was almost laughing to death from his mother, and replied with a smile: "It's just the right time, it's a success. As for the grandchildren you were looking forward to, I don't know if they will be there in just three hours."

"Hey, my son is awesome, but how could you bully Xiaonan for so long? In the future, the time should be shorter, just one or two hours.

By the way, do you need mom to secretly bring you some elixir?

Mom promises that this medicine is very useful, has no side effects, and will not harm the body. I guarantee that if I drink one pill, I will have both grandsons and granddaughters. "

Rosen: "..."

"No, you should keep it for your husband. Maybe you can give me a younger brother or younger sister."

"Oh, you kid...but you were right to remind me, it's time for your dad to have a sterilization."

The other end yelled: "What are you going to do? Listen to your son. Let's keep working hard to make a daughter. Look at how cute our daughter-in-law is. We have taken away all the debt collector sons. Let's raise one ourselves. When we grow up, we can take care of this debt collector son together." , come on, wife, let's start making it."

"You shameless fool, go away. I'll talk to my son about business. Son, keep the little zombie you mentioned for yourself. After training, it can become a good helper for you in the future. Mom has a half-zombie here that is more suitable for research."

"Half-zombie?" Rosen was stunned. Is that what he thought?

"Yes, they are babies born to pregnant women who were bitten. They have the bad genes of zombies, but they also maintain human IQ and normal behavior. They are more suitable for research. The search and rescue team has just returned from the search recently. There are already more than a dozen semi-zombie babies. .

There are two of them that are similar to what you said. They are children who were bitten but did not completely turn into zombies. These are the subjects that your mother wants to study. Your mother and I are very busy.

Also, did my precious daughter-in-law fall asleep due to your torment? "

"Um."

"Good night, son."

"Good night, Mom."

What a funny family.

Si Nan woke up at noon the next day. Rosen was not at home. Breakfast was warming on the edge of the fireplace. It seemed that Rosen had gone out very early.

In Rising Sun Bay, Rosen was sitting on the swing in the community's children's playground, crossing his legs and looking at the hundreds of people opposite him. His gray-blue eyes stared at the boss opposite him, a man about the same age as him.

This man's aura of violence is much more powerful than that of the Corpse King, and it makes him uncomfortable to look at him. The murderous aura of the Corpse King has not yet been released.

Perhaps this person was too ruthless. Among the hundreds of people across from him, there were no old people or children. They were all men and women aged over 14 and under 50.

Is he really ruthless, or is his family Nan Nan caring?

Gu Jie, Director Lin, Ge Yue, and Mao Xin stood tensely behind Rosen. They couldn't help turning their heads to look at the devil's circle behind them. Inside, stood them and all the surviving people in the community opposite.

But the outside circle is full of zombies, surrounding them densely, layer after layer, airtight. These two circles are life and death. There is a thin line between them. The scene is too grand, and they are not able to Dare to look outside one level.

What did Brother Sen think? If the zombies go crazy in a moment, none of them will be able to escape.

Strangely enough, these zombies seemed to be afraid of Brother Sen. As they walked, not a single zombie came forward to bite them, and they even backed away when they saw Brother Sen... Wasn't this a ghost in broad daylight?

Is Brother Sen scarier than the Corpse King? Let them see each other like a mouse sees a cat?

Just when they were confused, the opposite person Hao Heng spoke...

Chapter 199 Brother Sen... is a god!

Just when they were confused, Hao Heng from the opposite side spoke, "Are you the new little brother of that little girl Si Nan? He has a pretty face. I guess you are her adulterer, right?"

Not only was Rosen not angry, but he was trying to prove his identity anyway, "No, I'm not her adulterer, I'm her serious husband.

I heard that you want to take over our Bay Villa? "

The man opposite him quickly glanced at Rosen's empty hands, and then looked at the cold equipment of Gu Jie and others with only four light machine guns in their hands. He was amazed and said, "Brother, it's not that I look down on you. How about I let you go back?" Advise Si Nan's little daughter to hang out with her brother.

My brother promises that as long as you bring her and bring the brothers behind you to join us, I promise that I will never let the brothers embarrass you today and let you leave safely. How about it? "

Gu Jie and others seemed to have heard a big joke, "Hahaha, are you brain-frozen due to the extremely cold weather? Or do you already have Alzheimer's disease?"

This sentence made the face of the man opposite change drastically. He felt extremely insulted. He raised the gun in his hand and pointed it at the heads of Rosen and others. "You are looking for death. You are shameless."

"Why are you so anxious? Let me figure out the whole story first. Are you the only ones who want to take over our Bay Villa, or have you already negotiated with other nearby properties to deal with us together?

Now that I know the truth, maybe I'll reconsider. "

Rosen raised his hand leisurely. Knowing this, he could verify whether Director Lin was a traitor. If there was any problem, he would not stay!

His every move and look made the woman across from him obsessed, "How can there be such a good-looking man?"

"He is so handsome and his eyes are so special. I like him so much."

"It would be great if he could join us, I'd love to babysit him."

When the boss heard this, he was furious on the spot, "You are a useless guy, how can he be as powerful as me? Did I lose you by not feeding you?"

Get everyone to the back. If anyone dares to be mean again, I will throw her into the zombies at the back. "

This roar was so effective that Rosen could finally escape those dirty looks, but it didn't matter, he would let them bring their sweet dreams to see the King of Hell later.

The boss on the opposite side saw that all the harem members had calmed down. He gritted his teeth and looked at Rosen. He was looking at Rosen like he was looking at a green hat. It was so damn dazzling: "Young boy, it's okay for me to tell you." I want you to go back and make that woman Si Nan understand.

You go back and tell her that it is better for a woman to wait obediently and wait for a man. Don't be a careerist like a man. Be careful, if her courage is not fully developed, she will be gone.

That's right, the five bosses of our five communities have negotiated to join forces. Heavy machine guns, light machine guns, etc. are all prepared for you. In order to deal with you, we spent a lot of cannon fodder to empty out a police station.

Oh, by the way, I also made a lot of homemade bombs. I'm afraid one pot won't be enough for you, hahahaha..."

"Very good, you can go die!" Rosen suddenly stood up and curled his lips indifferently, as long as Director Lin was not a traitor.

Then, he raised his hand to signal Gu Jie and others, and stepped back with his slender legs.

"Kill!" He raised his thin lips and gave an order suddenly, and then a magical power rippled out, and hundreds of people on the opposite side fell to the ground like bamboo poles.

One second, the machine gun in the hands of the boss and others was still tightly held in their hands, unable to react, and the next second it was in the hands of Gu Jie and others.

All this happened so fast, in just a split second, the hundreds of people had no idea what was happening. By the time they realized what was going on, it was already too late. The zombie hordes were already rushing towards them.

"Huh?" Gu Jie and others were also shocked. How could the gun on the opposite side be in their hands? Magic is not that magical, this, this, this... Brother Sen... is a god!

At this moment, the other side screamed like a pig: "Ah? My gun, this is impossible!"

"The fun has just begun." Rosen sneered and led Gu Jie and others back to the slide nearby. After a whistle, he released control of the zombies.

In an instant, the zombies went crazy and rushed toward the hundreds of people like a flood. Rosen and others stood on the slide and watched those people being bitten, divided, and then eaten clean bit by bit. .

The scene was horrific and bloody.

In just a few minutes, hundreds of people were killed, and the ground was covered in blood, as if a brand new carpet had been laid.

Gu Jie himself has seen many big scenes, but this is the first time he has seen such an exciting and cruel scene. He and the three posters were so frightened that they could not stand still and fell down the slide.

"This, this, this... He, he, he... No, no, no, no, no, no... Brother Sensensensen can order zombies, right?"

The three posters and others were already looking at the back of Rosen's head in shock with their eyes wide open in anger. Is this more surprising to them than believing that a truckload of cash fell from the sky?

In today's world, no one dares to go out. Everyone is afraid of zombies and avoids them. The population has dropped sharply, and human beings are in the process of being exterminated.

Even the authorities have no good way to deal with zombies, and they can't develop an antidote. They can only use violence to kill these soulless and unconscious zombies.

But I have never heard of anyone being able to order them without consciousness. They are walking dead that can only eat people. They are just bloodthirsty beasts. Brother Sen can actually order them!

Then the zombies in the community suddenly retreated outside the community. Is it because of Brother Sen?

This explains why they got out of the car and were walking. The zombies along the way didn't dare to pounce on them and bite them.

No one knows how frightened they were when they left, thinking that they would not survive, and that the whole corpse would not be like that. It was so miserable.

But they arrived here alive, nothing happened, and none of them could figure it out.

Look again, the zombies, they are extremely hungry and still can't get enough of eating. They look up at Rosen and others with their white eyes.

"Get away!" Rosen ordered, and then a wave of power spread out. The zombies were so frightened that they ran away. The scene was even more terrifying than the killing of people by these things just now.

Some little zombies stumbled, got up, looked back at Rosen, and then continued running, looking scary and funny at the same time.

"Let's go, let's go look for anything good." Rosen jumped down from the slide, Gu Jie followed, and Director Lin and others could only go down step by step.

Although the area of Rising Sun Bay is not as large as Bay Villas, it is much smaller, but it is also one of the best wealthy villas in this area. Its advantage is that each building is an independent villa.

It is a pity that each house does not have walls, but is an open small villa, which also led to the rapid collapse.

The hundreds of people who died just now occupied the kindergarten in the community. It was the only house with a separate wall in the community, and there was a lot of food inside.

Rosen came here first, but the moment he opened the courtyard door, he wanted to kill those people again.

Chapter 200 It's already a shame for me to come and take your life.

Rosen came here first, but the moment he opened the courtyard door, he wanted to kill those people again. There were many corpses of teachers and children piled in the corner of the courtyard door.

Kindergartens will still hold classes after the holidays every year, because many parents work and cannot take care of their children so they can only stay in the kindergarten.

These beasts were so beastly that they killed these teachers and children without mercy. The oldest children were only five or six years old. How could they kill them?

"It was such a shame to let them die so quickly."

Director Lin and others looked at so many stiff children and gritted their teeth with anger. Although they also killed people, they never killed innocent people indiscriminately.

All the doors of the rooms on the first floor were nailed shut with wooden boards, leaving only the stairs with iron doors on the east side. Rosen walked up. The rooms on the second floor were covered with tatami mats used by children to play. It became a big shop, and the quilts on it were all children's quilts, which were dirty and messy.

The third floor is where the boss just lived, and it is quite clean.

"Brother Sen, everything should be in this room, only it is locked." Mao Xin pointed to a door and said.

"Then smash it open." Director Lin had already taken out the weapon shovel and started directly. He simply and roughly smashed the door lock and opened it. In addition to food, there were more than a dozen guns inside, as well as soil bombs made of beer bottles. .

Rosen pointed at the bombs and said, "Take them all with you. After we clear this place out, we'll go meet the boss of Dream Home. I hope his head can withstand the repeated bombings of these bombs."

Gu Jie and others all laughed when they heard this, "Hahaha, cool, let's give them a try first and let them recognize their things."

"That's right, let them trick us and return this pot to them." Gu Jie and Director Lin carefully put away these bombs while others were moving things.

Twenty minutes later, the things were returned to the community, and Rosen took Gu Jie and the other six people to drive to their dream home.

This time, Director Lin and the other three were not allowed to follow. This time we had to fight with real swords and guns. They were not suitable.

Five minutes later, the building where the boss of Dream Home was built was burnt black by the explosion. The thick black smoke sent the boss and others inside directly to the roof of the building, where they all bent over and coughed violently.

"Check, go and check, I just want to know which daring turtle grandson did it? Bring him to me, I have to skin him, cough cough..."

"Boss?"

"What's your name? Did you hear me talking to you?"

"No, boss."

A young man with gray hair was lying on the fence pole on the roof of the building, coughing and angrily scolding his younger brother. However, he was not aware of the danger yet.

The younger brother pointed behind him and stammered, "Boss, boss, there is someone behind you."

"There's only one person behind you. I think it's a ghost, right? You're talking nonsense in broad daylight. If you're so brave, I'll beat you to death if I don't."

Grandma Hui kicked her little brother over and beat him violently. After two months in the last days, she had suppressed him to death. She lost all her patience and wanted to get angry.

Gu Jie's five subordinates covered their faces, "How did this guy become the boss with such slow reaction?"

Grandma Hui suddenly looked over and saw Rosen and others standing not far behind him. They were coming with bad intentions. He let go of his younger brother and pointed at Rosen, "Who are you? Is it you who caused the movement just now? It's very strange. Okay, don't leave when you're here, come to me."

Rosen stood still.

Gu Jie and others stopped in front of Rosen, "You are quite impatient. I like the fact that you are so eager to seek death."

Rosen leaned against the guardrail and watched the six Gu Jie fight. The boy who was beaten was a very discerning man. He knelt down in front of Rosen with a plop and said, "Please let me go. I'm not with this bastard." Yes, he is a well-known bully in the community, and he usually bullies others because of his family's money.

After the end of the world came, he became even more violent and killed people when he was unhappy. As long as he didn't bow to him, he would not let anyone go, no matter whether it was a man, a woman or a child.

At the beginning, many people resisted, but he had a gun in his hand and brutally killed too many people. We had to bow to him in order to protect ourselves and our families.

Please let me go, I will immediately take my family and stay locked up. If you don't believe me, you can go and see for yourself. This bastard lives in 1805, and he still has several women tied up with dog chains in his house.

The food in one of his rooms is my sincerity to you, please let me go! "

After the younger brother finished speaking, he immediately kowtowed. He had just been beaten by Grandma Hui Bao, and his body was still hurting, so the speed of kowtowing had slowed down.

"Let's go." Rosen waved his hand, his tone calm.

"You coward...ah!" Grandma Hui was beaten so hard by Gu Jie that her nose was bruised and her face was swollen, and she couldn't distinguish the specific facial features. The face that was still visible before has now turned into a proper pig's head.

He couldn't even speak clearly, but he was still scolding, "You coward, Dou is... fishing for seeds...ah, poof!"

Gu Jie's last slap knocked off Grandma Hui's front teeth, turning him into an old lady. Grandma Hui was not convinced, so she spit out a mouthful of blood, raised her pig-headed face and asked Rosen:

"If you have the guts to tell me, you...who are you? I'm staying here just fine, and I haven't provoked you. Why do you want to deal with me?"

Rosen finally became interested, "Sure enough, you have Alzheimer's disease, but you messed with my woman, Si Nan, and it's already shameful for me to come and take your life. Throw it away."

"What? Throw it away? No, no, no, you are the boss now, I accept you as the boss, but I have never bowed to anyone in my life, ah ah ah..."

Grandma Hui howled and was carried and thrown down the high building by Gu Jie. Seeing his red down jacket quickly shrinking into red dots, Rosen suddenly felt comfortable.

After that, he drove straight to 1805. Rosen didn't take a fancy to the food in that house, but instead took a fancy to the several guns and knives in the house. Grandma Hui was a bit of an asshole, and her collection of knives was really good.

He tried the feel and was quite satisfied.

Gu Jie and others still liked guns, but Rosen didn't like them and gave them all for scoring.

Then came Country Garden. This was an interesting family, but the boss was a woman. She was only in her early twenties, but she was an underground female boxing champion who had been around for many years.

After the apocalypse came, she took advantage of her and occupied the entire Country Garden. This community was very small and was rebuilt by an old and poor community. There were only six buildings in total.

However, the greening in the community is good and the entertainment facilities are all available. "It feels like a nursing home."

Gu Jie's five subordinates made comments on the way.

Rosen took a glance and saw that it was not a nursing home. The zombies were all old men and old ladies. He had not seen a few young zombies since he came in from the door.

"Go up and deal with those people." Rosen suddenly stopped leaving and ordered the zombies surrounding him to retreat quickly after realizing that Rosen was different.

"Ho ho ho~" The zombies all rushed towards the fourth building pointed by Rosen like crazy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

24.5K 347 24
Author: Seven Bowls of Wonton Novel Link ; https://www.69shu.com/45944/ After Jiang Sheng successfully took revenge, he was reborn in another world...
8.9K 111 44
An acid rain begins the journey to the end of the world. Lan Shiruo wanted to repay her adoptive parents for their kindness in rebirth, but she didn'...
24.5K 349 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
4K 130 25
"Are you sure this is still okay?" both girls knowing they wanted more, but still chose to lie about how they really felt. "Of course, why wouldn't i...