The New Girl in Town (Danny P...

By QueenDanielle114

A sudden family tragedy causes you to move in with your Aunt in Amity Park. New house, new school, new girl... More

Author's Note
Welcome to Casper High
Meeting the Trio
Walking Home
Ghosts Are Real?!
Your Past Revealed
Trouble
Jail Time
Hurricane
Confusion
Tears
Sudden Surprises
Dance Drama
Exposed
Confessions
Presents and Pizza
The Fabulous Formal

Prisoner of Pain

66 2 7
By QueenDanielle114

~Danny's P.O.V~

The world stood still. Tucker was motionless and in complete shock while I am about to lose it. Never in my whole life have I been afraid of what Vlad could do, until now. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My chest was tight, my heart was beating so hard it hurts, and my throat dried up. Just hearing that horrid voice made my blood run cold....he took them. Both of them. Right under my nose...and I couldn't stop him. I promised (Y/N) I wouldn't let anything happen to her again...I failed. She's been through too much and it's all because of me.

I prepare to throw the phone on the ground and smash it to pieces before Tucker yanks it out of my hand just in time. Tucker instantly puts my phone in his pocket for further protection.

"DAMN IT! HE GOT THEM!" I fall to my knees punching the ground. My knuckles burn and bleed. Tucker pulls me by my arm making me stand up.

"Danny, you have to keep it together. We will get them back! We've been through worse!"

"He captured them Tucker! All we wanted was a fun night out with friends, and poor (Y/N) was counting on me! I let her down AGAIN! Why is everything my fault?!" I hiss trying to pull my hair out.

"Stop that! It's not your fault Danny! This was our school formal, how could Vlad be involved?! Wait a minute..."

    Tucker takes out his PDA and types in the sponsor name "Smauslip Dalv Inc.".

"Oh my...Danny look at this. I just unscrambled those words." Tucker says showing me the front of his device. It reads Vlad Plasmius Inc. My fists clench and I bite my lips hard.

"That son of a...!" I turn around and kick over a trio of trashcans. I can feel my eyes turn green and my hands get covered in green ecto energy ready to strike anything I see.

Tucker slaps me right across my face. A force hard enough to cause me to catch my balance. Ecto energy fades and tension is released from my eyes. My cheek stings and my eyes go wide rubbing my now red face. Tucker pulls me up to his face by my tie.

"Tuck..."

"Danny! Get your shit together! They need you! Now more than ever. Let's move it! Go ghost!" Tucker releases his grip on me and I begin to come to my senses.

"You're right. Thanks Tuck. I'm going ghost!"

With a hard jump off of the ground and two rings covering my body, I'm in my ghost form grabbing Tucker and flying to Fenton Works. Not only am I going to need fast transportation to get to Wisconsin since going through portals is too risky right now...I'm going to need a lot more. I can't risk running into anymore traps or ruining my chances of saving them.

Hang on Sam and (Y/N), I'm coming!

~Your P.O.V~

Beep! Gurgle! Splat! Beep!

Strange sounds surround me. High pitched and annoying. I slowly open my eyes and as soon as I do, I wish I hadn't. Bright lights are everywhere and it irritates my already pounding head. It's very possible my concussion returned...I have had way too many recent head injuries. Where am I?

Looking around, I see I'm in a room that looks like my science class. I see microscopes, beakers, incubator like chambers, green goo filling a lot of them, tables, and more weird looking things. Some moving, some still, some making those noises, and more. Is this some kind of lab? How did I get here? So many questions, and no answers. The last thing I remember was dancing with Danny and looking for Sam and Tucker. What happened?

I attempt to stand up and find the exit, but quickly learn I can't. My arms and legs are bound behind me and attached to a wall. Metal shackles are tightly secured around my wrists and ankles. I'm being held hostage!

"What the-"

"Ah....you're finally awake. Good Morning child."

I turn my heavy head and seeing a figure come out of a dark shadowy hall. He's floating and sounds like his voice echoes in a creepy way. A disturbing grin fills his face and his red eyes look into my soul. It's a ghost!

"Who are you? Where am I?!"

"Vlad Plasmius. Easy child, I'm not going to hurt you. As long as you do what I say."

Oh hell no. I'm not dealing with this! I lunge my upper body further trying to break free from the chains.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Let me-" My words are stopped by screams releasing harshly from my lungs. My whole body trembles and stings severely for a few moments that felt like forever. I gasp for air and hold back hot tears. That really hurt!

"I invented those chains. They are designed to electrocute when triggered by extreme force or attempted breakage. It is harnessed by ecto energy. A ghost specialty. So I wouldn't try escaping from them unless you want to be roasted alive." He says laughing maniacally.

"You evil..." I say in between breaths. "What do you want from me?"

"From you, nothing. From your little ghost boyfriend, everything."

"What? Danny?"

"You're nothing but bait my dear. Kidnapping you was just the beginning. Sponsoring that dance at your school was the perfect trap to get you and him in the same place, and keep him distracted. Brilliant plan if I do say so, myself. I even took that goth girl as bonus bait."

"Where's Sam?! What have you done with her?!"

"Absolutely nothing. She is not here nor has been harmed. I had one of my servants take her home and she's still unconscious. Completely oblivious to the whole situation. The last thing she remembers was being at the dance. She won't be waking up anytime soon though. I just took her out of the picture to anger and trick Daniel even more." He explains.

"How dare you?! What did you do?!"

"The same thing I did to her. My ghostly servants made you and her pass out then removed you from the school. I just took you with me to attract Daniel to come here. Then made a phone call to lure him. You don't even remember blacking out do you?"

I stopped to think. I actually don't. With my current location, I am forced to believe him. When did that happen?

"I didn't think so. With you in my possession, he is of course coming to get you. Which is exactly what I want. Let alone have you entirely under my control. And that's only some things ghosts can do and with my little ingredients..."

"Ingredients? What are you talking about?" I ask angrily.

"This." He says to me turning around with a large syringe with some kind of green substance inside.

I begin to get scared. I figured this was some kind of ghost powered science lab, but to do what? Gain what? He already had some way to make me unconscious and give me minor amnesia, and invent torture devices. What else is he capable of?

"What's that?"

"Just a little homecoming gift for you...I did say you were nothing but bait. But I also said I wouldn't hurt you. And well, you saw how those chains worked out. I might as well make use of you while you're here. Capturing you to lure Daniel, use you for my experiments and other needs, and have Daniel surrender himself to end your suffering. It's a win win. For me at least." He says walking towards me.

His shadow on the floor grows smaller across the room, and lights begin to disappear from my vision. One foot after another, he approaches me. I have nowhere to go. Unable to run. Can't fight back. No one to help me. I am entirely trapped.

"What are you doing? Stay away from me!" I yell.

"Welcome home (Y/N), my newest servant." He bellows laughing, then stabbing the needle in his hand through my arm.

I shriek so hard I can feel my lungs scratch my insides. My body gets hot, sweat rolls down my face, and I get weaker by the second. Vlad tosses the syringe aside as it rolls across the floor. He removes the shackles from behind me and I slump over now at least being able to move my arms and legs without electrocution. My vision doubles and i slowly stand up with any energy I have left.

Turning my head and taking a few steps, I see a glass chamber decent enough to catch my reflection. The closest thing to a mirror within a few feet. I'm extremely pale, white as snow nearly, my veins are green and are VERY apparent through my skin, some veins on my face, my hair has turned grey, and my body feels light as a feather. I look horrible and...half dead. But I feel sick and powerless. but with ghost contaminates.

"What...did..you..do to me?!" I say stumbling over and leaning on a wall for support. I don't have the strength to run, fight, or even walk far enough to reach him. I cough a few times and blood lands on my arm...green colored blood. Matching my once blue veins. Oh no...

I do not feel like myself anymore. Human anymore. But I'm not a ghost either.

I feel like something in between alive and dead. I feel and look like a monstrous hybrid.

"Address your Master with respect servant! Now, go to find the other servants and await further instruction."

Before I have the chance to answer, my knees give out on me and blackness once again consumes me. Danny wherever you are, please help me!

(Author's Note: Calling all artists! I would LOVE if someone tried to draw/create this version of the reader. The half human half ghostly monster would be a very cool image and visual. I would of course give credit and use it in an upcoming chapter. Personal message me if interested!

Also I'M BACK! Sorry for the story being on hold for a while. Been dealing with many personal things, including my wedding on April 8th! I'll be trying to work more when I can! Hugs!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.7K 23
You're a popular girl at Casper High,with your best friend being Paulina, with your boyfriend being Dash, being on the cheerleader team. You had a p...
107K 4.2K 21
Danny Fenton isn't just your average fourteen-year-old boy. He has an alter ego who just so happens to be Amity Park's ghost hero. Yes, that is being...
12.5K 262 65
We all know that Vergil has a kid, but what if Dante had a daughter and she was sent to Amity Park where she'll meet the resident hometown hero Danny...
71.2K 2.5K 38
Danny Fenton is in love with the very famous Dash Baxter. Being only a 16 year old, Danny is very certain he is in love with the boy, regardless of w...