Always & Forever (N.M)

By werewolf10101

"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 32

333 16 2
By werewolf10101

Season 4: Episode 10: After School Special

(Outfit down below)

Tyler had turned Klaus' hybrids against him, trying to kill him. The anger that filled Klaus' veins as he tried to search for Tyler but ended up crossing Carol, knowing the two only had each other is what drew Klaus to kill Carol.

I wasn't angry at Klaus for what he had done but did I agree with it? No. But I wasn't going to make a fuss about it. Knowing Tyler knew what he was putting himself into. Klaus wasn't the one to mess with and everyone knew that, he wasn't easy to take down either.

But I was also disappointed in Stefan who knew about it and watched Klaus step into his death trap. I don't know how long I will be disappointed about my brothers and husband's actions against each other. It's genuinely making me tired and just want them to get along.

Right now both Klaus and I were at the Gilbert's lake house to meet up with my older brother and Jeremy. "I know being sired to Damon is bad enough.. but may I ask why Stefan is in such a hurry to find this cure?" I couldn't help but ask Klaus.

"Because. Your brothers are in a love triangle once again..." Nik paused for a second, grabbing onto my hand. "She slept with Damon."

My eyes snapped open even wider as I stopped in my steps before we could enter the lake house. "They did what?"

"They had sex, love-" I cut him off, scrunching my face in disgust.

"I know! I know what you said." I said, letting go of his hand. "You don't need to repeat it." The image of them doing the deed while she was still in my brother came rushing to my mind.

Gosh, I thought I could handle her but honestly she's just getting worse for me to try and understand her or want to like her. "You asked me what they did and I decided to be nice enough to be specific, dear wife."

His smirk deepening on his face, knowing he officially made me disturbed. "Yeah.. too nice." I scoffed, heading ahead of him towards the direction where Damon and Jeremy were at.

"Both require you to be alive. Which is why I've updated our relationship status to 'it's complicated'. Have you talked to her at all? Elena?" Damon's voice came ringing in through my ears as we both got closer to them.

"Maybe. Why? Running out of voicemails to listen to?" Jeremy shot back, making me smile at his response.

"I'm sorry. Are we interrupting play time." Klaus spoke up, catching their attention.

"Ella." Damon looked over at me in relief, walking up to me and pulling me into a hug, planting a kiss on my head.

"Hi, Damon." I greeted, trying to ignore the information Klaus told me about earlier, but still I had a hint of disappointment laced with my voice. Knowing Damon had caught on, feeling a bit hesitant.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy spat out, as he glared deeply at my husband, who stood beside me sluggishly.

Damon let go of me walking right back next to Jeremy. "I'm simply appreciating the sight and the smells of nature, neither of which presently include rotting vampire flesh, so I'm a bit concerned. How many vampires has he killed?" Klaus questioned, as he continued to hold a grin on his face while creeping closer to me, closing the gap between us.

I knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to make Damon uncomfortable by the sight. Which did work, Damon stared between us feeling awfully uncomfortable.

"If we throw Jeremy out in the real world right now, he's a chum." Damon replied, trying to act cocky but soon his cockiness was replaced by scrawl when Klaus wrapped his arms around my shoulders while standing behind me.

"Yeah, you see. That's not numbers." He uttered, placing a kiss against the connection between my ear and neck. "Twelve, that's a number." He smirked, as he placed another kiss. "Of what? Ella? Why don't you tell them for me? Hm?"

I signed, looking over at my brother who shifted his foot around from the uncomfortable site of his enemy showing his sister too much affection for his eyes to see.

"The number of hybrids he's killed." I responded, Klaus chuckled, slowly removing himself from me.

"Slaughtered.. with my sword. Three. That's how many days it took to quell the urge to kill your brother after he watched as I walked into a death trap. One. The number of purpose you serve. You are here to grow Jeremy's mark, so I'll ask again..." He paused going off. "How many vampires has he killed since he's been here?" Klaus asked, repeating the question again.

Damon's face dropping, as he stared at my husband. "Zero." He responded.

Klaus smirked, slowly looking over at me. "You hear that, sweetheart? True pity isn't it? He said, giving me a wink before turning back to my brother. "I'm gonna need that cure sooner rather than later. Hybrids shortage and all. How can I help?"

My eyes widen when I saw Damon pick up a gun. "You know, now that you mention it. Jeremy watch and learn." A gasp left my throat when he shot a wooden bullet at Klaus, immediately having him grunt in pain as he leaned against a tree.

"Nik." I huffed, grabbing onto his arm. "Was that necessary?" I snapped at my brother, who continued to have a stare off with my husband who was staring at him in fury.

"That's for carol Lockwood, so yes very necessary."

I sighed, reaching over and taking the wooden stake out of my husband. "Got it." Throwing it on the ground, as he healed.

"If it wasn't for El, you'd be dead." Klaus breathed out, as he finally stood straight, pushing himself off the tree.

"Boohoo, cry me a river." Damon shot back, the two were fighting like two children.

"Rather I make you a river of blood with little Gilbert over there, would you like that?"

Damon clenched his jaw, his fist curling up into a ball, his mouth opened to say something but was soon cut off by me.

"Okay. Hey. Enough. Cut it out." I called out, standing in between the two. "Enough of this childish act. If you two continue acting like this, I'll dive a wooden stake to my heart because I can't stand another second hearing you two bicker like a married couple."

"Fine. But don't think I'll have a brother in law bonding time with this creepy freak."

"Love the title." Klaus responded, rather proudly. While also shooting Damon a wink, who scoffed and mumbled curses under his breath.

"This is going to be hell." I muttered, walking over to the giant rock, slumping down on it.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

It was nighttime, Klaus planted a soft kiss against my lips before he walked over to my brother who was sharpening the wooden bullet in his hand.

"If you're here for payback, go for it. 'Cause you'll be stuck babysitting the little hunter." Damon warned, but instead Klaus sat down sitting next to Damon.

Honestly it surprised me, because I was expecting him to get his revenge. But knowing that I am here, Klaus knows not to. "You know. If you adjust your angle a little bit. You'll find a sharper edge." Klaus said, making me surprised at him being strangely nice.

"I know how to whittle, thanks." Damon said, looking over at my husband. "Now I know why those hybrids hate you. You are annoying."

I sighed, standing up walking closer to the two. "I beg to differ." I said, slumping down in between them.

"Of course you would beg to differ. You married this psychopath!" Damon exclaimed, pointing at Klaus. "I don't even know how you put up with his psychotic tendencies."

I gave him a toothy smile, looking over at Klaus who looked down at me smiling. "Because he's my psychopath." I winked at Damon, before giving Klaus a little peck on the lips.

"Gross." Damon responded, looking back down at the wooden bullet he was still sharpening.

"You know, I'm perplexed as to why Jeremy hasn't killed any vampires." Klaus shifted the subject, wrapping his arm around my waist as I rested my head against his shoulder.

"Darwinism, Klaus. He needs to be able to protect himself before we hunt down his vampire nest."

"And here I was, thinking you were the fun brother! Let's play a little game, shall we? And there's a whole town of people down the road, just waiting to be turned into vampires for the slaughter."

"You don't think that occurred to me, Klaus?" Damon stated, sounding annoyed.

"Tragedy is, Damon. It did occur to you, and yet you chose to ignore it. My guess is you did it to impress Elena. Somehow to honor her, you will find a way to spare innocent lives and walk Jeremy down the moral high road." Damon smiled, as I rolled my lips in a line. "That's why I've already made necessary corrections." Klaus proceeded to say, having me slowly lift my head off his shoulder.

Both Damon and I looked at him curious yet confused by what he just said. "What did you do?" Both Damon and I said at the same time.

Klaus looked between both Damon and I with a smirk plaster onto his face. Both Damon and I shared a look before looking back at Klaus hesitantly.

"Oh shit." I muttered, getting up and heading inside with Damon hot on my heels.

Both of us entering the lake house only to see a pizza girl lying on the floor, and the growth of Jeremy's mark.

"I told you he's a psychopath." Damon muttered angrily.

I slowly swallowed, looking over at him with an innocent look. "He uh.. had good intentions?" My voice coming out more like a question as I gave him a sweet questionable smile.

Damon shook his head. "He's psychotic.. he never has good intentions."

"A handsome psychopath." I smiled widely to myself, only to see Damon shooting me a look. The smile plastered on my face immediately wiped off.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Music bombarding our ears, as we made our way into the lounge, only to be greeted by a sight of dead bodies lying on the floor in transition. We immediately headed towards Klaus who was sitting at the bar, I stood behind Damon, Matt and Jeremy.

"I was beginning to think you boys wouldn't find this place. Probably would've tortured my wife longer with your presences while lost." Klaus uttered, shooting me a smile.

I held back my smile, feeling Damon's eyes on me. "Uh.. what the hell?" Jeremy said, motioning to the bodies on the floor.

"Did you kill all these people?"

"Not exactly. They're in transition." He looked over at Matt. "If you want I can do the same to you for staring at my wife for too long." Matt shuffled around immediately feeling threatened. "Killing them is your job." Klaus said, turning his attention to Jeremy.

"You said we were going to convince Klaus the other way!" Jeremy said, as both him and Matt looked over at Damon.

"Well, I thought about it. And then realized his idea was better." Damon responded, a smile immediately greeting Klaus' handsome face as Jeremy looked at Damon in disbelief.

"Come here, darling." Klaus outstretched his arm for me, my smile deepened as I immediately walked towards him.

I walked into his arms, his lips sealing onto mine. Damon groaned in disgust, but I ignored him and kissed my husband even deeper.

I heard shuffling which caused me to pull away, only to see the bodies start moving. "Oh my.." I forced out.

"Oh my indeed, darling."
⚜️⚜️⚜️
Ella's outfit 👇

Next chapter: Season 4: Episode: 11: Catch Me If You Can.

Hope you all enjoyed this new chapter, more to come! Comment what you think. Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
1.5M 29K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
222K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
14.6K 429 9
Klaus meets Damon when he's a child effectively changing their fates. How does this affect Mystic Falls? Why does Klaus seem oddly protective of Damo...