Sultana

Od Elegantaura1

This story is about a girl who chosen to be a future sultana ( queen ) of Turks. There was specific traditio... Více

CHARACTER'S INTRODUCTION
GÜNLÜK -- DIARY
ÇIÇEKLER -- FLOWERS

NIKÂH --WEDDING

5 0 0
Od Elegantaura1

A girl sitting on chair and a lady doing her makeup. She apply a golden colour on her eyelids , pink shade blush on her cheeks and red lipstick. After doing her makeup. She start styling her hair she made a curly loose bun. And after her hair and makeup she compliment Azina and went out. And Aysha come in side and help Azina with her jewellery, grown and other stuff.

Azain Grown

Jewellery

Crown

Veil

Her

I was sitting on my bed when I heard a knock on my room door. From outside a lady voice come to my ears gelebilir miyim ( May I come ) she was asking for permission so I allowed her. She come in bow in front of me and say I am appoint to do your makeup and hair sultana (queen) can I start . I nodded my head in a sign of approval and sit on the dressing table chair and then

she come and start doing my makeup she applied some golden eyeshadow on my eyelids and then she applied thing on my face and she end with a bright red lipstick. Her makeup skills are actually appreciatable.

After doing my makeup she starts styling my hair she styles my hair as curly loose bun. After that a compliment come from her you're the most beautiful bride a have ever seen. I blush at her compliment and thank her. Then she bow in front of me and ask permission for her leave. I nodded and she went out.

After Aysha come and help me with other stuff like grown , veil , jewellery etc. of course I notice a beautiful and joyful smile on her face. She is looking gorgeous in her crepe pink and white dress.

Aysha you looking so beautiful. (Azain said with a smile)

Girl me look at you. You're the one who looking like a goddess. May no nazar ( evil eye) fall upon you.

Azina blush and say in a coy tone. Ayshaaa I not looking that much beautiful.

Ohh go and just look at your self on the mirror then say I not looking that much beautiful. ( Aysha mimic her)

Azina stand up and walk toward mirrors and when she see her reflection on the mirrors. She get amaze by her look.

Aysha come and stand beside her and say. Now tell me is you are looking beautiful or not.

Azina blush at her words and hide her face with her palm.

Azina your makeup will be ruin. ( Aysha said )

Ohh saçma ( sorry ). ( azina said )

AT PALACE

HIM

I am Aslan sultan (king) the sultan of turk Sultanate and only Sehzade (prince) of Ibrahim sultan and Amira sultan. My strength and weakness both are some.

No 1: I am a man of my words and some time this thing cause difficult situations in my life.

No 2: I hate betrayal. I can be the worst nightmare for traitors.

My life is always been a bed of roses. Whatever I want I get. My parents never unfull my any dream until now.

When I turn twenty-two my baba ( father) died because of illness. He was not only my baba but biggest support for me. He guide me in each and everything. Whenever I'm in problem he used to help me to get out of it. His advise are the best thing. May Allah give him a high rank in Jannat.

My anne she is the best. She is my jannat. She deserve all the happiness. After baba died she became heart broken. For few months she didn't even talk with anyone but now when I become sultan. She again trying to make her self strong for me.

But when she was going from that depressed period. Still no one have the audacity to move a feather without her permission.

But now I'm angry with her. Because she didn't do right with me. Let leave this topic.

Now I am the sultan so that mean now this Sultanate also need a sultana. I getting married with a girl that my parents chose years back for me.

I only saw her two time. The first time when I met her when we were fourteen and second time at bazaar.

She is look so changes the first time I saw her she was fourteen so she look like a cute and innocent girl but now she more look like a mature and attractive woman.

So today is my nikâh......

Knock knock

Aslan was zone out since five or six minutes. His chain of thoughts broke when someone knock on the door.

Sultan gelebilir miyim ( May I come ).
( personal servant of Aslan said )

Evet ( yes)

Door open Hashem Agha ( chief servant) come inside with other few more servants. They all come and bow in front of sultan in respect.

Sultana order us to help you to get ready for nikâh. ( Hashem Agha said)

Aslan hmm in response

Which kaftan you want to wear sultan
(Hashem Agha said and display many kaftan in front of Aslan )

This one ( Aslan said in serious tone)

Aslan kaftan and kavuk

They all help me to get dressed.

After one hour I become fully dressed for my nikâh. The Hashem Agha and other servants again bow in front of me and Hashem ask me for permission to leave. I allowed them and all went out of the room. And after few minutes anne come in side.

Ya Allah how beautiful and handsome my Sehzade is looking. ( Amira sultan said with a pleasant smile)

I smile that her cuteness and went toware her and hug her.

You know the feeling you get when you hug your Anne. You feel loved and Safe.

Anne me look at your self how beautiful and gorgeous you're looking. (Aslan said)

Hmm Sehzade I was a much more beautiful when I was young. Now I am a ol........( Aslan didn't let her finish)

Now I am a old woman. Anne you don't know you still can take the spotlight of many young ladies. ( Aslan said with a smirk and teasing tone)

Ohh really hmm. ( Amira sultan said)

Evet ( yes). ( Aslan said)

Ya Allah Sehzade you literally distracted me for what I came her. ( Amira sultan said in a unsatisfied tone)

What she come her for ( Aslan thought)

Aslan today is your nikâh. And I know it's a big responsibility. ( Amira sultan said with a serious tone)

Aslan my Sehzade please respect that girl. And treat her nicely. I know Aslan she is best for you. ( Amira sultan said with a smile)

Don't do anything stupid. Take good care of her. She is a good girl.( Amira sultan said)

Don't embarrass me okay. ( Amira sultan said with a serious tone)

Tamam Anne ( okay mother) I understand.

That's my erkek evlât ( son ). ( Amira sultan said with a smile)

Tamam (okay) now let's go for mescit ( mosque)

HER

I sitting in a royal horse cart and besides me Nasira teyze ( aunty) is sitting and in front of me Aysha. We are going towards mescit (mosque) Hamza, Harun are accompany us and many other palace guards are also appoint for our protection.

Azina today is your nikâh. now you have to become more responsible. Always obey sultan and Amira sultan. Never disrespectful anyone. Always remember what I taught you hmm. ( Nasira said )

Always remember a perfect sultana (queen) always know what she is saying and she always be careful with her action and behavior. ( Nasira said with a smile)

Evet (yes ) teyze I will always remember this. ( Azina said with small smile)

you're looking so beautiful Azina in this look. ( Nasira said)

Teşekkürler teyze ( thank you aunty).
( Azina smile and said )

By the way look at our Aysha how beautiful she is looking today. ( Nasira said in a teasing tone)

Aysha blush at her compliment.

Oh oh someone is blushing hmm. ( Azina said with a smirk)

Why you both are teasing me. ( Aysha said with a cute pout.

I confused with teyze behavior today how is her mood is so friendly today. ( Azina thought)

AT MESCIT

Both families and almost whole Sultanate people reached at the mescit ( mosque ) where nikâh is hold.

Aysha made Azain sitting on a chair opposite direction of Aslan sultan.

Imam (Muslim scholar) first ask Azina then Aslan.

Azina Mehmet, the, kiz evlât ( daughter ) of Mehmet Pasha do you accept Aslan Ibrahim sultan, the erkek evlât ( son ) of Ibrahim sultan as your husband with the dower being Dolmabahçe Palace and 10,000 thousand tola gold.

Kabul ediyorum ( I accept)

Azina said with confidence

Aslan Ibrahim sultan, the erkek evlât ( son ) of Ibrahim sultan do you accept Azina Mehmet, the kiz evlât (daughter) of Mehmet Pasha as your wife with the dower being Dolmabahçe Palace and 10,000 thousand tola gold.

Kabul ediyorum ( I accept)

He said with a serious tone

Azina look at him with a shy smile.

HER

Finally that tourcher of training ends . I know yesterday I was scared but today all of the sudden I'm so blissful. It's feel like now I will get my freedom like now I can finally do thing which I want to do. And inshAllah I will get the best life ahead.

My chain of thoughts broke.

When his deep voice come to my ears . I felt goosebumps. I am feeling so shy right now. I look at him and the first thing I noticed are his eyes his eyes are teary like he want to cry but he hold his tears to not fall on his cheek.

Why he have tears in his eyes.
Is Amira sultan forcing him to marry me or he like someone else maybe he's in love with someone. (Azina said her self in a worried tone)

Azina stop overthinking maybe he is missing his baba or meybe these tears are happy tears. Think positive girl. ( Azina compose her self and smile again)

Her chin of thoughts broke when she heared the sound of fireworks. She look at the fireworks through the window. It is the dusk time. So it's not that much bright outside it's almost night.

The whole sky is lighting with fireworks.

This is a unreal experience

It's so beautiful. ( Azina said in a blissful and jovial tone )

HIM

I hear Azina voice " it's so beautiful"
I look at her she is looking so happy and excited while watching the fireworks. The calmness is clearly visible on her face. How can a girl be this happy and calm. After marrying a man she doesn't even know.

_________________________________________

PROMO OF NEXT PART

My love please don't cry.

No one understands me not even my anne ( Mother) .

My breath gasps.

_________________________________________

Thanks you for reading this part. I hope you like it. Please vote for this part and also let me know your thoughts in comments.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
5.9M 461K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...