Hand in Heart

By Motheatscement

Archie moves to America from Britain and unexpectedly meets Noah while climbing. More

Empty Handed
Reaching

🌟

3 2 0
By Motheatscement

Archie Williams
Age: 16
Sexuality: Gay
Gender: Man
Ethnicity: British
(He has light ginger hair and a skinny frame with small muscles. He has some freckles but clear skin apart from that. He is average height and has a septum piercing, snakebites and a few ear peircings.)

Noah Lockman
Age:16
Sexuality: questioning
Gender: Man
Ethnicity: American
(He has brunette hair and a strong frame. He is quite tall and has smooth skin with a sharp jawline)

Franchesca Williams
Age:18
Sexuality: Pansexual
Gender: Woman
Ethnicity: British
(She has ginger hair and clear skin apart from a small dusting of freckles. She is about the same height as Archie and is his sister.)

Evelyn Williams
Age:46
Sexuality: Straight
Gender: Woman
(She generally looks like her children but older and has darker ginger hair.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
275K 1.6K 3
𝚁𝚞𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊 "𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰...
299K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...