Genie| K. Bakugo {REWRITING}

By Mwithabook

" Please dont go..." ... More

Zero
one| Season One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Genie| Recap 1
Fourteen| Season Two
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
Genie |Recap 2
twenty four|season three
twenty five
001- 1k special
twenty six
twenty seven
Twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
002-5k special
thirty six
epilogue

thirty four

120 4 1
By Mwithabook

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃days passed since your suspension, meaning you were back in class today. Uraraka had surprisngly been fairly nice to you since the encounter , Recovery girl allowing her  black eye to heal on its own. Maybe she felt bad, or maybe she knew there  was truth behind you telling her she wouldnt make it with the attitude she has.

Today had been a brisk Thursday morning, the sun hidden behind the clouds as you walked to class, holding pinky's with Katsuki.

It was obvious; most of you class knew you were together, yet you were simply waiting til your one month to announce it .

"Can we do something after classes?"

"Like fucking what? do you wanna train or leave campus?"

"I wanna leave campus... We dress us, and go out ... Y'know, since we're actually fucking back for real? We havent done alot of relationship building... besides the other day of course!"

"I know... I just want you to be fucking okay... With all the damn shit happening lately i didnt want to do too much" Katsuki mumbled, not bothering to let go of your pinky once you reached the gates.

"Makes sense... But I have to talk to Nezu since its my day back, so I'll see you in class?"

He nodded, letting go of your pinky and heading towards 1A.

Sighing happily, you headed towards Nezu's office, hoping he received word from the commission on when your next mission would be, especially sonce your school suspension ess over

On the way through the crowded hallway, a hand reached out to you , pulling you aside. With a loud yelp and a push, your eyes were casted on Mirio, who looked a mess to say the least.

"Why havent you come seen Eri?" He questioned, his blonde hair in many directions.

"Because i was on dorm arrest? Ive been busy Mirio... Eri knows i love her! I'm going to see her soon. " you replied, pulling your arm from his grasp.

"Why havent you texted me back?"

"Because, our first date was a disaster and I thought we'd leave it at that! We're cool, right?" you questioned

"Yeah... But i was hoping we could try again? Y' know, our whole first date?"

"Im happy bow, Mirio. I found someone that doesnt make me feel awkward and like im being used for money. I understand you forgot your wallet but you ordered alot of food to have just forgotten it and then did it all over in the next place! I felt like i was there for fill your desire of what you wanted, not what you needed and I cant do that. Im a hero... I need someone who's going to be someone i need, and i found that..!"

"Y/N... please." he begged.

"Goodbye, Mirio." you smiled, waving goodbye as you walked away, leaving him heartbroken in the hallway.

He knew better than to do something like that, especially when even on the media its been speculating that you and Katsuki had became an item.

Trying to forget about the conversation,  you skidded off to class, not wanting detetion on the  first day back.

...

"Y/N... Can we talk?" Aizawa questioned, standing by the door you had just walked out of.

"Yeah, ... whats up?" you responded, letting go of Katsuki's pinky, heading towards the classroom once more.

"Kat i'll see you after, yeah?" The blonde nodded, walking away with his hands now stuffed within his pockets.

Entering back into class 1A, the air had been tense, especially due to how strained your relationship was with him. It was so bad it felt like you had no parents.

"Im sorry. I have been so inactive in your life and that's not fair to you... I let you live with your abusive mother who even lied to me all these years and put me under a quirk to believe that everything she did was right, even when it came to you. Although i have no true excuses to my actions, I want to apologize and hopefully start over? I want us to go to therapy and dig into our problems, even if we both aren't fond of if... I think we have alot to work through."

"Dad... I dont blame you at all . I asked about you for years , and she never gave me that outlet. Now, its us and i have a brother... your son! We'll work on our relationship.. As well as getting Zion back. I dont want him in the system any more than you dont.  We can start therapy this week if you even wanted , as well as start our papers for Zion to come home, yeah? I bet Eri would love a play  friend again."

"Thankyou, Y/N... For giving me a second chance to be the parent you deserve..." Aizawa bowed to you, which made you roll your eyes playfully.

"Stop that and go set up our appointment, yeah? I have a date to get ready for!"

"When were you gonna tell me and about you and him?"

"I  dunno... Sometime soon !" You rushed opt the classroom before he could ask anymore questions and to your dorm, where you knew your boyfriend would be waiting.

Once you arrived and  kicked off your converse at the door,you rushed up to your dorm, opening the door to be wrapped into the blondes warm arms.

"Why cant we do this in public again?"

"You wanted to fucking wait.. remember?"

"Oh... Well why dont we make it public? We get dressed, take pics and post on our socials?" You questioned , smiling at the boy with the smile he had began to fall in love with.

"Fucking hell... Why not."

"Yay!" You squealed, pushing him out of your room

" Come back in an hour! Be dressed for dinner!"

...

After the blonde was out your presence, you had ending up taking an everything shower , that lasted most of your hour. once you were done, you rushed to lotion your melanin skin and get dressed, leaving your hair to be in its coily fro.

With a quick application of makeup and your favorite perfume, you slipped on your heels, smiling at yourself in the mirror.

Tonight, you looked stunning and somehow managed to match Katsuki all over.

{fit and makeup... imagine white heels}

{Katsukis outfit... Yesss i chose Ken}

Stepping out of your room, you smiled as the blonde was in the hallway , preparing to come to your room.

"Hey handsome... You've seemed to copy me all over~" you giggled, fixing his suit top. Something about him simoly made you feel like a girly girl.

"Tch , you copied me , mad woman!"

"Bye, Katsuki" you rolled your eyes, lacing your finger into his.

"Youre driving, fyi so lets go, yeah?" you tossed him the keys , the two of you slipping out the building without being caught by your classmates for a night on the town.

...

Instagram Post

Simply.Y/N: my love@ Katsu.Bakugo11 :')

Liked By Katsu.Bakugo11 , and 10,461 others

Comments:

Izuku.M: You guys are finally together!

Simply.Y/N::))

Pikachu.Denki: WHEN WAS THIS?

Thatgirl_mina: FINALLY

RedRiot_Kiri: So manly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 11K 38
"Oi! Turn around, ya Mute!" "I see that your manners only got worse, Katsuki." "And I see that you only grew uglier." When Katsuki Bakugou's missing...
2.9M 82.1K 41
After an unfortunate incident happened to her parents, Shota Aizawa took in Y/n L/n due to the fact that he was best friends with her mom. A new life...
1.3M 44.5K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
47.5K 894 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...