regret

By PandiKalimuthu

Tae love his wife Ella so much. He is perfect husband and son. But what if one day he see jk love jk at first... More

Indroduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
💜 ❤️ End 💜❤️

part 23

1K 37 17
By PandiKalimuthu

After Ella go tae again start to find jk.
He can't find him still. He start to drink too much. He don't eat anything he only drink day and night. Tae start to smoke, he use table and injection for getting. He use lots of tracks.

He is getting stressed, he don't go to office
He don't open his room Kim's also can't see tae. He stay in the mantion but he didn't come out of the room. He rarely come out only go to get drink and tracks.

Every day this is happening. Now it's been again 6 month passed but still no one tell where is jk.

Other side Ella.
Australia.

She didn't have a any connection with Korea. He sold Korea company start the new company in Australia. Now she forgot everything. She is fully concentrate in business. Lots of company come to collapse with Ella company. But she didn't like it work partnership. She is willpower girl so he works by his own. At the same time she gives all the love to Lisa. How much she is busy in night she come to her. Because Ella she Lisa in her future. Lisa is his next life.
She forgot everything starts to smile,
Like before. Now she is happy

Kim mantion

Kim's sitting on the living room couch suddenly they heard tae open his room door. Both see the direction after long time later tae come out of the room.

Tae feel down on the floor then get up again start to walk again feel down on the floor. He can't just stand by his own leg. That much he is drinking. He see his parents but don't speak anything go to out of the mantion for get drinks.

Miss kim start to crying see his son like this
She can't see tae like this. She start to crying.

Miss kim
What we did wrong huppy. Why our family bacome like this. Please find him. I can't see him like this.plz

1 month later.

After 1 month Kim's find out jk is living in the small village. Tae search jk everywhere he search all the flights and Bus, but he didn't search in the train. Yes ofter living kim mantion jk directly come to railway station. He don't take ticket start the journey now he come to the village almost 1 year 7 months. He don't want any one find him where he lives.

Taekook become 2 years 5 months baby.
He start to walk tell papa and dad. He go to Village formeing work get money live his life wonderful. He is happy with this.
No stress, no bad people, no network, no more phones. In villages every one get up early do his house work then go to forming work get money live his life. Jk also like them.

3 days later one day full of rain. Jk is sleeping hug his son. Suddenly he getting cold he go to close the window but see some one stand near the house full of sweting.
He don't know who . He try again see who is this he is heart break more than 100 pieces seeing tae stand infront of his house holding umperla his hand.

Jk
Tae in shock

Jk don't want to open the door but tae knok the door continuously. Dude to the sound taekook weakup start to cry.

Tae
Open the door. Jk I know inside you.
Just open the door.

Jk getting scared but he can't be like this.
He must be strong. He know one day he have to face tae. So he don't want to become some scared boy so he go to open the door see tae.

But next he don't expect tae do like this.
He thinks tae again must be behave like a crazy man but no jk is wrong tae hug jk.

Jk is getting scared more. Jk think maybe he act again like before.

Tae
Don't leave me again bunny. I can't leave you.

Jk don't say anything break the hug

Jk
He hold taekook.

Tae try to take taekook but jk don't allow him.

Jk
Full of hate voice
Why are you here. Don't you like me and my baby living happy life.

Tae
No bunny. Let me explain first.
Please I am sorry for everything. I accept you are all. Please try to understand me.
I love you baby please

Jk
Don't you dare to act like this. I know that
You again come to me liye to me. just out of my house.

Tae
Please bunny

Jk
Out

Tae
Jk

Jk
I say get out of my house. I want to sleep
My son want to peacefully sleep.

Tae
Jk plz. I love you

Jk
Then what about Lisa and Ella noona.
Don't you have a heart. How can you cheat them. They love you

Tae
They leave me. They don't want me
They throw me out of them life. Me and Ella get divorce now almost 2 years finished

Jk
What!

Tae
Yes bunny. She understands I can't love her, she understands I can't give my heart to her, she understands I love you, she understands everything about me and you then why you don't understand I love you jk.

Tae start to cry.

Jk can't believe it. He is the one always say Ella is his everything Lisa is his baby now saying they don't know him. Jk getting confused tae say everything truth or he liye to him.

Jk
But you love her correct then why are you not stop her. Lisa is your baby

Tae
Yes Lisa is my baby. But Ella I feel out of her love. I don't love her. I just used her always.
I realised this very late.

Jk

Selfish. How can you say you just use her.
If you have a sister if anyone use her then throw her what you did to him. What will you do if Ella noona situation come to your sister.

Tell me what you did to him

Tae
I maybe kill the person

Jk
Thank God you don't have a sister.

Tae
Jk . Please

Jk
I am not like before you can tell anything to me. I will accept your all liye. I change
Me and my baby don't want anyone. Just go out of our life.

Tae
You don't want me.

Jk
No

Tae
But I love you baby
Please give one last chance. I will be best for you and taekook. I accept I cheat you.
I liye to you. But at the same time I don't feel any regret for cheating Ella. I don't know why but I can't think I cheat Ella.

I only cheat you.

If I see before I see Ella I will marry you.
I don't love Ella. She is my responsibility
Not my love.

Guys I already tell you lots of times more than 100 times sorry for my bad English.
Please I am trying how much I can.
I some time gogle it. What the sentence meaning. Please don't say I am bad English language writing. I will try. Please forgive me if I write anything spelling mistake.

I am really sorry if my words hurt you. 💜💜❤️

Thankyou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 779 26
top tae bottom kooki what happened rich boy jk forced to married Village poor boy tae. if jk accept tae as a husband. or not. let's see.
258K 6.9K 54
You,Riya Watanabe have been married to Jeon Jungkook...but jungkook have married you because of some reasons.. You love him from whole heart but...
23.8K 966 19
welcome to my another story of taekook 💜!! Thank u so much for reading this story 💗 in advance..... I suck at writing description 🙃 but still I...
49.2K 1.2K 35
jimin and tae love so much. they parents agree both love arrange the marriage. but what happened at the marriage day jimin car getting accedent he i...