wlw oneshots 💋

By whosm0rgan

lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy! More

birthday
drunk.
ideas
"i never thought id loose her"
period troubles
relapse (tw)
book
sick
tattoo
cafe date
waiting
proposal.
letters.
wallowing.
sunset date
surprise
bad dream
"i cant sleep"
48 hours.
lazy day
exile.
who the fuck is she.
who the fuck is she. PART 2
bad bad day
ballroom
ballroom pt. 2
i do. (smut)
i do. (part 2)
home for christmas.
work. (x greys anatomy)
teacher.
halloween.
the crash.
the party. (smut)
teacher pt. 2
dinner. (smut)
sun to me.
drafted.
the trauma.
the trauma pt.2
valentine's day.
the fight.
relapse. (tw, alt.)
groupie love.
groupie love pt. 2
hunters house. (smut)
missing.
"slut." (smut)
"ill be waiting..." (smut)
the tour. (ft. lana del rey)
teacher pt. 3
high school.
honeymoon.
surprise.
heartbeat.
one of the girls. (smut)
song. (smut)
song. pt 2 (smut)
11:46
family dinner.
accusation. (tw)
accusation. pt.2
LUNCH. (smut)

teacher pt. 4

3.7K 17 39
By whosm0rgan

a/n: based on real life situations (that literally happened to me a last week!!)

you sat in karissa's class, doing a paper with your best friend miley. a girl in your class, lindsey taps you on the back, and you turn around.

"hey girl, i really like that shirt! where'd you get it?"

"oh, thanks. it was a gift, but i think it's from marshall's."

"what size is it? do you think it'll fit me?"

you hesitated, "it's a 2xl."

you watch as lindsey and her friend, mekayla look at each other and laugh. you felt small, like an elephant was sitting on your chest. that was, until miley looks at you, and you stand up.

"i'm sorry, is there a fucking problem with the size of my shirt?"

"yeah, you big bodied heifer. eat a fucking salad." lindsey yells, looking at you.

"shut the fuck up, cunt." you say, shoving lindsey into a desk.

"oh hell no. MS. THOMAS TO THE DEANS OFFICE NOW!" karissa yells, pointing at the door. you try not to cry as your eyes pool with tears.

mekayla laughs, "this pussy ass bitch cryin!"

you swing on mekayla, landing a hard blow into her jaw. she falls to the ground, as you jump over the desk and continue beating her ass. she cries for you to stop, and you don't.

"who's crying now, bitch! fix those horse teeth and those crater pimples and then come talk to me."

karissa pulls you off of mekayla, grabbing you by the shoulders. "stop it. breathe. you alright?" she says, in a demanding, dark tone.

"i'll fucking kill-"

the bell rings, and the students run out of the room as fast as they can.

"morgan, stay back."

the room is empty, and karissa goes to the front of the room, and pulls out a chair in front of her desk.. "sit." she says, angrily.

you sit, staring at the floor as karissa sits in her office chair.

"let me start off by saying that i'm not in any way mad at you. i love you, morgan. but, please- i need you to tell me what happened."

you look up into karissa's honey brown eyes, watching as they stare at your face. "i'm s-sorry, um-" you pause, as you start to cry.

"hey, hey listen. it's just me, you can-you can talk to me."

"i know-but um-it's just i'm so-so mad you know? like i want-i wanna just curl into a ball and just cry-you know?"

karissa makes a small tsk noise with her mouth, "i'm sorry morgan. please tell me what happened, love."

you take a deep breath, before speaking. "lindsey she um-she asked about my shirt, the one you bought me for christmas, and she asked what size it was. when i told her it was a-a uh 2x she-she called me a big bodied heifer, and told me to eat a salad." you say, sobbing.

you look up, to see karissa's jaw clenching. she stares at the floor, and slams her desk. you jump in your seat, as karissa cracks her knuckles.

karissa stands up, and motions for you to do the same. you do, and she wraps her arms around you, kissing your neck. "i'm so in love with you, my girl. i love you, and i'll love you until you love yourself. i'll always, always be here."

you nod, as you sob into karissa's arms.

"let's go home, yeah? i'll make us some hot chocolate when we get home, and we can order out?"

"yeah, that sounds good." you whisper, pulling away.

"okay, okay great, you just stay here, and i'll be right back, okay?"

"okay." you say, getting up and grabbing your backpack.

karissa leaves the classroom, and returns minutes later with a smile on her face.

you wipe your eyes, as karissa gathers her things. "let's go, my love." she says, reaching out her hand for you to grab.

her hands were always soft, nails painted with a wine red polish, your favorite color. her wedding ring, always shiny, reflected off the sunlight that beamed through the window. the 3 diamond ring on her finger was always clean, and always reminded her of the happiest day of her life.

karissa gets in her car, before remembering that you took separate cars. "shit, morgan honey we took separate cars."

"oh shit, that's right. i can drive-i'm good to drive."

"alright. i'll see you at home, my love." karissa says, kissing your head, and letting go of your hand.

you watch as your wife drives off, as you walk to your car. you open the door, and drive home. the radio, naturally on a random station, was playing "a thousand years" by christina perri, the song that you and karissa danced to at your wedding. you smile big, as you remember that time.

you text karissa, "put the radio on 102.2 for a surprise"

"what?"

"just do it."

"i'm gonna cry."

you laugh, and send a heart emoji with an "i love you" text.

when you get home, you take your bag from the backseat, and walk into your house. karissa was standing in the kitchen, with chinese food and hot chocolate.

"hot coco and chinese, that's something new." you say, laughing as you walk over to karissa. she's still in her "work" clothes.

"mm, yeah. i figured i'd be that person." she says, wiping a bit of whipped cream on your nose.

"hey!!" you say, smiling.

"i had to, my love. you were so vulnerable."

you grab the can of whipped cream from the fridge, and spin it around in your hand. "packback, ho."

"oh shit. please don't kill me! i have a wife! what about my future children? they need their mother!" karissa says, putting her hands up, like she was being held at gunpoint.

"kids?" you ask, killing the moment.

oh shit. karissa thinks to herself.

"you wanna have my babies?" you ask, smirking.

"duh."

"okay but lowkey i'm not ready for a kid. that's like another annalise."

"mmm, we can wait, of course."

"okay, yeah that'd be good. i'm just not ready."

"baby, it's okay. trust me. how about we eat, yeah?"

"yes we bouta feast on this shi." you say, giggling.

"you're so silly."

"i know."

you and karissa eat the chinese food, and drink your hot chocolate. your phone dings, and you look at it.

"OH HELL NO." you say, dropping your fork.

"what's the matter?" karissa's face is worried.

"fucking skank ass lindsey text me. this ho says 'sorry about today, that was really immature of us.' this dumbass bitch really deserves to get her shit rocked." lindsey texts again, 'i'm gonna beat your ass monday.' "here, take this shit, read what she said."

you pass karissa your phone, and she gets visibly angry. "oh fuck this cunt. where does the bitch live?"

"i think like a town over in an apartment, why?"

"there's just a little something i gotta go do."

"karissa-no. you're not beating her ass."

"but-"

"no. i'm not letting you leave."

"but morgan!"

"no. i'll tie you up it i have to."

"that's some next level kinky shit. but lowkey hear me out."

"you're a fuckin wierdo if you like being tied up."

karissa jokingly sighs, "guess i'm a wierdo."

"yup." you say, taking the empty mug away from your lips. "that was actually gas, bro. thank you for dinner, my love."

"you were supposed to save your hot chocolate for the movie we were gonna watch."

"oh."

"well guess i gotta go buy more!" karissa says, running to the door and

"kar-"

"i'm gonna go to the store! i'll see you in like an hour, okay?"

"oka-"

"i love you! bye!" karissa says, shutting the door.

karissa left you home alone, as she drove 7 miles to lindsey's apartment. how she found out where she lived? she always finds out when it comes to her morgan.

karissa knocked on the door, and a bored lindsey opens the door. "hey mrs. b!"

"dont try and suck up. can you tell me what happened today?"

"oh-uh yeah-yeah sure." lindsey's face looks worried, as she invites karissa in. "well i simply just asked morgan about her shirt size and she just blew up and got in my face."

karissa swings, and a hard punch lands on her nose. it starts bleeding, and she yells. "what the fuck!" lindsey punches karissa's face, leaving a small bruise. weak. karissa punches lindsey 5 more times in the face, before spitting on her. "don't you dare fuck with her again." karissa picks lindsey up by the collar of her shirt, "got it?!"

lindsey aggressively nods, as karissa drops her. "good."

karissa leaves the apartment, and quickly stops at the grocery store.

"i got the stuff baby, i'll see you in 5. i love you." karissa texts. you reply with a thumbs up and a heart emoji.

karissa's car pulls into the driveway exactly 5 minutes later, and she walks into the house. you instantly notice the bruised knuckles and bruises on her face. "what the fuck is that?!"

"oh it's nothing-"

"karissa bardsley. it's not nothing! where the fuck have you been?"

"i was um-"

"don't you dare lie to me!"

"i went to lindsey's.."

"baby. after i told you not to? really?"

"yeah. i'm sorry i just couldn't sleep without knowing that she thinks everything is okay."

"okay but you're her teacher! you just beat up your student, baby what about that?"

"okay but now i'm your wife. so-"

"so! you don't have to always protect me, karissa!"

"i'm sorry, morgan."

"me too, karissa. me too."

fuck. karissa knew that she fucked up, the second she left the house and wound up at lindsey's door.

"she's probably gonna call the cops, and have you arrested."

"that's such bullshit. would you bail me out?"

"im supposed to be mad at you, right now."

"oh sorry."

you walk upstairs, and sit on the edge of your bed. you sigh, falling back so you stare at the ceiling.

"morgan please! i'm sorry." karissa yells, walking up the stairs.

"i'm supposed to be mad at you! don't come up here." you yell back.

karissa doesn't listen, and instead stands over you. you look away, as you try not to laugh.

"i told you. i'm mad at you." you say, turning your head. hiding a laugh, you turn around and scroll on your phone. "go away. i'm mad."

"you have to let me be mad, karissa."

karissa sighs, falling onto a chair in your room. "i'm sorry!"

"are you kidding? did you not just listen to anything i said!?"

"sorry."

"mm, you should be." you say, giving your wife a side eye. karissa sits in silence, not knowing what to do. you burst out laughing, looking at your sad, bored wife. "come here kay."

"are you forreal laughing at me?!"

"no, promise. just-come here!"

"okay, okay." karissa says, climbing onto the bed "i'm sorry those cunts said that to you, today morgan. you're so sweet, smart, beautiful, amazing in so many ways. more than i could ever describe. i'm so in love with you. more than you'll ever know."

tears roll down your face, and onto karissa's shirt. "i know. i'm so thankful for you. i love you." 

karissa smiles, "but baby, you threw some pretty good punches. like honestly, i'm impressed."

"learned from the best. and i honestly think you should bo boxing."

"boxing?! like-professionally?"

"yes."

"so you're saying i should get into fights for fun?"

"yes!! it'd be attractive as fuck."

"so you're saying you'd get off?"

"WHAT?" you laugh, "i mean yeah, probably."

"whore."

"skank."

"bitch."

"cunt."

"pussy."

"dick."

"asshole."

"fucker."

"motherfucker."

"okay what the fuck was that."

"i thought we were calling lindsey and mekayla names!"

"oh-oh you right. you right."

when you go back to school the next morning, lindsey and mekayla pretend that they didn't do anything.

karissa walks into the room, and looks at lindsey's bruised, fucked up face and smiles, proud of her accomplishments.

karissa begins to speak, then starts to yell. "i don't know who any of you think you are. nobody is better than anyone in this classroom. you're all equals. twenty-fucking two year olds and treating each other like you're still in grade school. well it's time to wake the fuck up. you're in college. you're graduating in a month and are going to be asked what the most valuable thing you learned this school year will be. most of you, will say nothing, because you decided to dick around in my class and not pay attention. that's unfortunate. for those of you that did, thank you. when you get walk out of these door for the last time, the world won't treat you right if you decide to be an asshole to people just because you feel like it. you will get nowhere, that's not a threat, it's a promise. thank you, class dismissed." karissa says, opening the tall wooden door to her classroom.

a/n: THOUGHTS?! i love u all. MUAHHH 💗💗 (literally mj guys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 306 39
လွမ်းဆိုတဲ့နာမည်နဲ့လိုက်ပြီး လွမ်းရအောင်မလုပ်ပါနဲ့လား ခင်ဗျားရယ် မောင့်နှလုံးသားလေးကခံနိုင်ရည်မရှိဘူးတဲ့ လှမျးဆိုတဲ့နာမညျနဲ့လိုကျပွီး လှမျးရအောငျမလုပ...
3.9K 214 18
The infamous Count family, the wealthy aristocrat that have been protecting Roan Kingdom from the Forest of Darkness for generations. Rumors have spr...
249K 4.2K 83
This story happened after SAO. Kirito is not just an ordinary boy, but he is the crown prince of Japan that no one know he exist. How is going to tel...
3.8K 94 20
A play by William Shakespeare.