STRAWBERRY DAZE. t...

De gloomidoll

IN WHICH.... mani uses cute aesthetics & writes about you getting plowed by concerningly hot monsters. Mai multe

♡︎ ┈ INTRODUCTION
01. PAYMENT RECIEVED
02. DEAL
03. GREEN WITH ENVY
04. SEA SAVIOR
05. FANGED ECSTASY
06. THE MAN WITH FINS
07. HEATED NIGHT
08. EYES IN THE CORN FIELDS
09. DWINDLING PATIENCE
10. WET DREAMS
11. STONED EUPHORIA
12. BRUISES & KISSES
13. STUBBORN WITCH
AUTHOR'S NOTE

15. A REWARD FOR DEVOTION

953 26 13
De gloomidoll

̭͡ STATUEOFARES x READER,
After stumbling upon the beautiful statue of Ares himself, you find yourself trudging towards the Underworld before every battle; praying for strength. You spend so much time worshipping the God, a certain someone begins to take notice.
CONTENT WARNING(s) ׁ ۪
reader worships ares, use of the word "god", breeding, fortnite.. , canon-divergence, manhandling, self-indulgent, mentions of canontypical violence, outside sex, y'all fuck against his statue, power dynamics(?), curvy reader, overstimulation, use of pet names, minor degradation, hair pulling, slight possessive behavior, squirting, etc,
AUTHOR'S NOTE(s) ׁ ۪
i originally posted this on ao3 so if you see my acc, no the work isn't stolen. this is literally based off the fortnite statue of ares & if that is a problem please exit the fic 😭. enjoy & please excuse typos or grammar mistakes <3 !

The air around you was still, quiet with no sign of life aside from you. The sickly green rivers flowed slowly, dust rising around you with each step through the blackened sand. Your hands were kept close, memory guiding your path, whilst a smile presented itself upon your features. A normal routine for you; you could never hide the excitement that festered around this time of day.

Around the time, you were able to go and worship the Statue of Ares.

You don't remember the exact day it started or why it did. You simply came across the statue after trudging through the Underworld and became enamored the moment your eyes landed upon it. It was perfect in every way. Stained in gold and sculpted skillfully. From Hus helmet, all the way down to His skirt, the intentions were clear. The figure exuded so much power despite being inanimate.

As stated before, you were instantly drawn to it. Finding yourself at your knees just as He was; worships falling from your tongue. Whether it was affirmations, implores for strength, or simple compliments— nothing was out of question. You took your worship far too seriously, even going as far as apologizing if you missed the opportunity.

As if Ares himself would hear.

Your smile seemed to deepen the moment His statue came into view, quickening your pace. Within moments you were a foot away, eyes dragging up the statue's torso to look right at His helmet. You always found yourself looking away at this point, intimidated, truly believing the statue was looking right at you. The thought always caused you to chuckle, eyes rolling at your dramatics.

At this point you were readying yourself for worship, lowering to your knees slowly; tucking your legs underneath you. It took a moment to get comfortable, adjusting yourself as to not put your entire weight on your legs. Soon enough you found the perfect spot, hands rising to clasp whilst closing your eyes.

Your lips moved slowly, taking time to thank the God for many things while also expressing random thoughts. Anyone passing by would believe you were a madwoman; chatting endlessly to a statue kneeling in the ground. Luckily you seemed to be the only being in the Underworld, leaving you away from someone's judging gaze.

Time passed as you continued, sun still up and shining off the golden figure. Just when you were slowly coming to a close, something interuppted;

"So you're the one.."

Your eyes widened slowly, stilling in place as the voice entered your ears. You hadn't even noticed someone walking up or rather— you didn't hear it. Your teeth sunk into your bottom lip hands falling from its previous position to rest upon your thighs. With a grip to your clothes, you felt a wave of anxiety enter your stomach; breath shallow and attempting to see behind you without turning around. This was the first time anyone has ever caught you out here, something you prided yourself on; weirdly enough.

But it seemed your lucky streak came to an end, far too quickly.

"Did you not hear me?" The voice spoke again, a deep tone hugging its words before the sound of sand crunching followed. Your body twitched, wondering how much closer this person was, eyes closing to relax your thoughts.

"I'm sorry.. I did hear I just— what did you mean, b—"

"Turn around. You will receive your answer."

Anxiety and confusion began to muddle into one sickly feeling, eyes peering open to glance at the statue. You stared at Him for a long minute, debating on whether to take the stranger's advice and turn. Even if fear plagued your mind, curiosity did as well. You shakily sucked in a breath, rising from your previous position while dusting your clothes clean of the sand. In one swift motion you were turning around, heart beating against your chest as if begging to escape.

Your eyes widened slowly as the person, the man— no, the being before you entered your vision. He was..

"Ares?.." You whispered softly, taking in the God. Your eyes flicked to the statue behind the two of you, darting back and forth; checking off every similarity. Your heart rate increased, at a lost for words as his presence took over you. You flinched as He stepped a bit close, eyes falling to his hands that were free of his usual sword and shield.

"It's odd how surprised you are, [Name]. Truly." Ares spoke, voice a soft rasp and slightly muffled give his helmet. His head tilted, surely taking in your appearance. "You are the woman that calls on me everyday, worshipping me."

"You, heard me?"

"Yes." The god dragged slowly, approaching you; heavy footsteps of metal crunching the earth underneath Him. "Every prayer, every word that you uttered, I heard. Such a devoted follower you are." Ares's words ended in a saccharine tone, lowering the space between you in a final step. Your eyes dragged up His torso and to His covered face, a flush of warmth covering your body.

He was so tall, powerful, just like His statue. Exuding so much divine power, it nearly took your breath away. You could only stare, hands kept close to yourself worrying a single touch could somehow taint Him.

Your silence was an invitation, one Ares took wholeheartedly. "Do you fear me, [Name]?.." He questioned softly, hand rising slowly. You watched the appendage, shivering as it ghosted your arm— not making a lick of contact. "Do you fear the God who's had you at your knees for weeks?"

You licked your lips nervously, leaning backwards; evidently resting against His statue, the cool metal a remedy to your heated skin. You slowly shook your head,

"No, I don't. I admire you, more than anything." Your words were honest, attempting a confident voice but knowing it wavered as the words escaped you.

Regardless, it seemed to be the ones Ares was searching for, given the hovering hand found your arm; thumb caressing your covered skin as He came closer. "Your devotion, your worship, I should reward you for it all." Ares's free hand rose to His face, fingers curling under His helmet— slowly pulling it off.

You watched with anticipation, eyes widening as His face came into view. His features were strong, alike the rest of his body; nose long with sharp dark eyes that bore into you. Ares's hair was kept short, a deep black.

The moment the helmet was off the God allowed it to fall beside the two of you, free hand now rising to grasp your chin.

"Would you like that, [Name]?"

The more He looked at you, the more He touched you; the idea of what this reward entailed began to plague your mind, causing the heat inside you to increase— beginning to pool right between your thighs. A soft yes uttered from your lips, a mix of anxiety yet excitement hugging the word.

Ares lowered, thumb finding your chin whilst his lips pressed against you. The kiss was exhilarating from the start; stealing your breath away far too quickly. As your lips moved to keep up, you felt Him tugging at your chin, opening your mouth to allow His tongue to push inside. The strong, slick appendage circled the dark cavern, tasting you, marking your mouth as His and only, His.

Your hands moved from your chest, shakily as they found His shoulders. Your fingers pressed into his skin, gripping it the moment Ares's tongue interwined with yours. You felt many scars against your palms, the rough marks causing your arousal to grow.

Slowly the two of you pulled back, a string of saliva connecting you, Ares licking it away; savoring your taste. The hand on your arm lowered to find your waist, pulling you a bit away from the statue to press you against His hard body. His face then moved to your neck, lips pressing against the heated skin. The smirk against you was telling and the moment you gripped Him, the God gripped you back— hips pushing against you.

A soft sigh pushed through your bruised lips, eyes pinched close as the heated kisses turned into bites— surely leaving marks on your sun-kissed skin. So caught up in the feeling on your neck, you hardly noticed Him releasing your chin to instead dart down towards your thigh, catching the end of your dress.

You shivered as His fingers glided under the fabric, bunching it up in its path before finding the strap of your panties. Two fingers curled under the garment, lowering to stroke your center. A soft whimper escaped you, squeezing him; gasping lowly as His two fingers spread you, middle finger finding your swollen bud and rubbing it in slow circles.

The pleasure began to build, causing your head to lean back, resting against the skirt of His statue. Soft gasps turned into quiet moans as His finger picked up pace, feeling Him rise from your neck; eyes studying your expressions.

"Open your eyes, [Name]. Watch as your beloved God, rewards you for weeks of service."

A louder moan escaped as He uttered those words, eyes peeking open to stare up at the being before you. His glossy lips curled into a smile, leaning closer to rest His forehead against your own. A second finger leaned down to play against your bud for a moment before they both lowered, circling your sopping hole before pushing inside.

Ares's fingers were thick, stretching you enough that a soft gasp escaped. Your thighs began to squeeze His arm, hand lowering to grip His wrist slightly. You whimpered the moment He curled them, stroking your gummy walls perfectly.

"Ares.." You cried out, head spiraling as the pleasure took over you. You found yourself grinding against His fingers, desperate to scratch that itch that began to emerge. You whined as His thumb went to rub against your clit, glossy gaze staring up at the God who only continued to grin at you.

"Already losing yourself over my fingers." Ares's head tilted, taking you in fully as the pace of His thrusts increased. He followed as you jumped, pressing against you without a care. "Does it feel that good, my dear?"

The moment you nodded, Ares sucked his teeth, leaning even closer;

"You will use your words, just as you have used them before." He spoke, accentuating His speech with a harsh thrusts of His fingers, drawing out your pleasurable cries.

Your nails dragged against his scarred skin, thighs shaking as your peak drew closer. "Ye—yes! Please, please don't stop—!" Shamelessly you moaned and cried, struggling to keep your eyes open as the band tightened in your stomach.

Ares's lips ghosted your own whilst easily sliding in a third finger. The appendages worked in tandem, moving expertly despite the clench of your thighs and velvety walls. His free hand gripped your shaking body, squeezing the covered flesh to steel His excitement.

The moment you started worshipping Him, Ares found Himself enamored with you. Your body, voice— everything from your head to your toes; He found himself obsessed. It was bad practice, finding a mortal as something more than a plaything— but the God couldn't care less. Not when He had you right here, His fingers soaked with your essence and your beautiful cries a melody for him, and Him only.

Ares felt you getting closer and closer; feeling you clench as if afraid of it. He wouldn't allow that. Not ever.

"Lose yourself, darling. Don't hold back," Ares whispered against you, quickening the pace of His fingers, feeling your slick dribble down to His wrist. "—That's it, let the entire Underworld hear how much you love your God."

Those words alone were enough, pushing you over the edge and coming undone all on His hand. Gasps and whines escaped, thighs clenching as your head rested against the statue. It took a moment to regain your breath, whimpering as you felt His hand withdraw from your center. Before you could speak the God was lowering, stealing your lips in a heated kiss, clenching your body close.

You panted into His mouth, overwhelmed from His lips and coming down from the high. You felt Him against you through His skirt, hard and hot; brushing against the thin, soaked fabric of your panties.

You pulled away, lips parted to allow small breaths to escape. This moment allowed you to fully come to terms with what was happening. The God that you adored, the one you worshipped was right infront of you, playing with your body so, so easily.

These thoughts caused a new warmth to cover you, pushing against Him as you brought Him even closer.

Your sudden neediness was cherished, Ares's hands lowering to your thighs for a moment before lifting you easily. He pushed you against the statue, skirt lifted to reveal His length. The God was thick, veins running along the shaft while precum collected at the red, angry tip. Ares drew closer, rubbing Himself against your slick center, coating his cock in your arousal.

The friction felt nice, but wasn't nearly enough. You whined out for Him, arms circling His neck to curl your fingers into his hair.

"Ares, please.."

"Please, what, my love? What do you want, be specific."

You whined once more, cheeks hot and glaring down at His face. Any other mortal would surely think twice about doing such a thing, but Ares could only smile at you; a breath of amusement even escaping from your expression. He released one of your legs to grab His length, sliding His hand along it slowly whilst tapping the tip right against your swollen bud; causing you to flinch.

"Dumb girl.. haven't I told you to use your words?" Ares spoke, leaning closer to press his lips against the shell of your ear. "Tell me what you crave, [Name]." He stilled completely, refusing to move until you obeyed his request.

You struggled, feeling completely exposed despite him literally fingerfucking you just a moment ago. You bit the inside of your cheek, leaning closer to press your own lips to his ear.

"Please, ruin me, Ares."

An uncharacteristic shiver ran through the God's spine, gripping your flesh so tightly it was sure to leave a mark. Not a single word was uttered as He lined up with your entrance, pushing inside you with a single flick. He stretched you out perfectly, slightly uncomfortable but quickly overshadowed by the full feeling.

Your fingers curled into His short hair, gasping as you felt Ares move His hips experimentally. Once satisfied from your reaction He was pulling them back, driving them forward again when He was only an inch inside.

In and out, Ares set out a deep pace, reaching much deep then His already thick and long fingers. His cock rubbed against your clenching walls deliciously, brushing against a spot that caused stars to invade your vision. Your face had long left his neck, head rested against his statue as shameless cries of His name escaped you.

Ares's breath was heavy, hands gripping the underside of your thighs and pushing you against the statue more; cock clenching at your display. Hair a mess, lips glossed with mixed saliva, and your eyes unable to settle on one thing. You were beautiful, perfection in the form of a mortal.

And He wasn't letting go of you any time soon.

He released your leg, hand reaching over to your neck to simply grab; thumb dragging against your throat to feel your harsh gulps. "You were created just for me, weren't you? My beloved follower," A pant cut off His speech, the intensity of His thrusts increasing.

"— keep calling my name, let them hear your devotion."

As He had commanded, your lips parted more to call out to Him, the God's name escaping you in a messy tandem; a prayer for all of the Underworld to hear.

Far too quickly that familiar feeling broached your stomach, causing your moans to end in sharp pitches— moving back against his thrusts desperately to chase your release. Ares could only watch as you fucked yourself on his cock, focusing in the way your essence coated his length; a sticky ring forming at the base.

"Fuck, Ar—ares!"

As that final cry escaped you, you released; arousal trickling down His dick. Despite this, the God's thrusts never stopped, on the contrary they seemed to grow harsher. The moment this information hit you, you whined— sensitive to the touch and reaching for His waist to hopefully still Him.

Ares didn't let up, however, and in one swift motion put you on your feet and turned you around. With your back to Him, He sunk in even deeper, making you arch perfectly.

"You asked me to ruin you, that's what I plan to do."

Ares stirred you up inside, fucking you so intensely it felt as if He was piercing your heart. You could barely keep up, slumping against the statue as He drilled into your tiring body. Broken moans escaped your throat, raspy from the abuse of your voice. Little tears began to collect in your eyes, threatening to spill with each thrust that raked through your body.

A high-pitched cry escaped you the moment His strong found the base of your hair, tugging just enough to lift you from the large figure. With a glossy gaze your eyes settled upon the statue, remembering your previous prayers and worships.

How innocent it all seemed. A complete contrast to now.

The God stole your attention back with a harsh thrust, free hand falling to your leg to lift; drilling into that special spot.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Your head knocked back against His shoulder, gripping His wrist.

"You can barely handle me, can't you?" Ares teased in a breathy chuckle, squeezing you as He unsheathed and sheathed inside of you. His cock pulsed, balls heavy and ready to release; desperate to fill you to the brim.

A stupid decision, but stupidity wasn't a factor the moment He laid his eyes on you.

You were close again, pleas for release falling from your lips in hurried gasps; eyes squeezed shut as the pressure built. Ares's face fell to your neck, groaning against your skin whilst dragging His teeth along the it; hoping to cover you in more marks.

With a final deep thrust you squirted, crying out so loudly your throat began to ache. And soon enough a heat seeped into you as Ares released, ropes of thick cum painting your insides.

Heavy pants surrounded the air, your body resting against His; sighing as He dragged His length out of you. With a grip to your hips Ares turned you, hands falling to your thighs to lift you again.

The God leaned close, pressing a chaste kiss to your lips whilst smoothing His rough palms against your thighs.

"I have officially ruined you. No mortal man will satiate you." Ares spoke against you, teeth dragging along your lips a bit just to hear you whine.

"You are mine and mine alone, [Name]."

That simple declaration caused your lips to curl, head light with happiness.

You will forever be thankful for finding this statue.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

26.8K 523 20
This book had depictions of abuse and toxic relationships. It's not a book that should be fetishized, I think that this is how the creepypastas would...
322K 9.6K 40
Story of a girl who meets an interesting creature of a man.💞😈💦
13.1K 207 18
Requests are open.
9.5K 339 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞