Deceptive Redemption

By darlascripts

❝..𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐢... More

𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Announcement
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟎𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟎𝟑. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟒. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟓. 𝐕𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝟎𝟔. 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐫?
𝟎𝟕. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢
𝟎𝟖. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?
𝟎𝟗. 𝟓𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎. 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝟏𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬
𝟏𝟐. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝟎𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

77 11 6
By darlascripts

Happy Reading!

For the past two months, I've been holed up in my flat here in the USA all alone, leaving my beloved family behind. I feel like a lifeless shell, devoid of any emotions or feelings, except for the faint beating of my heart, barely holding on. It's been three months and seventeen days since she walked away, leaving me with a shattered heart. I never imagined it could be so easy for someone to deceive and manipulate for four long years, toying with my emotions and using me for their own gain. I could never think about she was making her own money behind my back by knowing my company's upcoming projects. I thought she was different, someone who saw beyond my status and genuinely cared. But I was wrong. She turned out to be just like the rest, chasing after money, fame, and power. I've never felt so disappointed in myself, consumed by this overwhelming frustration of losing my sense of self. I've isolated myself from the outside world, shutting out emails and work, trying to confront the disappointment I feel in myself, as I grapple with the realization that someone I trusted could deceive me so deeply.  

Ever since I arrived in the USA to escape from everyone, these thoughts have consumed me entirely. But just when I thought I was accepting the reality and had moved on, my dad's call  ruined it. I already know when I will get back home they're going to bring up the topic of my marriage but I'm not ready yet. He didn't say anything about this on call except the fact I need to get back and pay my attention towards our company as we haven't cracked any deal lately and I can't blame anyone else when it's me who is responsible for this but not anymore. I can't let the weight of my personal reasons clash with the responsibility I have towards our company. 

I looked up in the mirror without realising since when I have been standing here, my face looks better, In the morning I was looking like a dead human as I didn't maintain my beard and was looking not less than any serial killer. Wrapping a towel around my waist i came out of the washroom ruffling my hair using hand towel when my phone rang.

Picking up reyansh's call, my P.A + best friend whom I have been ignoring too

"Veer your jet is not ready to take off today, it will be fixed by tomorrow" he informs as I texted him about the plans earlier.

"WHAT? we have to fucking leave in two hours and you're telling me this right now!" Wave of anger rushed through my blood 

"Calm down dude..if it's this urgent then tell me, should I book business flight tickets?" He replies being in his calm composure 

How can he be so chill about it?! 

you're just boiling your blood for nothing veer

My inner voice said.

"Do whatever you want but I need to leave today itself for Delhi." I said with a sigh and hung up the call"

°•°•°•°

I walked into the business class flight and was scrolling through the mails which were left pending, right then my attention was drawn by the announcement.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome on board. This is your captain Ishita speaking, I have some information about our flight. Our flight time today will be 17hrs 32mins and our estimated time of arrival in Delhi is 1pm. It will be a long flight so make yourself comfortable and kindly switch off your electronics and fasten your seatbelts as the flight will be taking off. Thankyou."

Without realising I zoned out, it felt something different. Her voice..i couldn't help but be captivated by its soothing and melodic quality. Her voice had a gentle warmth to it, like a soft breeze on a summer evening. It felt as if her words were wrapping me in a comforting embrace, momentarily easing the pain in my heart as it generated the sensations within me which I never discovered before. I was lost in her voice when I felt someone shake my shoulder which broke my trance and I see Reyansh beside me making his weird faces.

"Kya hai?" I asked being annoyed

[What is it?]

"I was calling you from the last two minutes, mar gya tha kya?!" He retorted and i glared at him.

[I was calling you from the last two minutes, did you went dead?]

"Band kar ye." He said pointing towards the laptop I was working on and i realised how lost I got in her voice that i didn't even pay attention to her name, what she said "your captain...." Agh.. leave it

I fastened my belt and turned off my macbook as the flight took off. 

                                °•°•°•°

I slightly open my eyes and looked around to only realise that i slept working on my macbook which is left open, I shut the macbook and look at reyansh who was sleeping as if he couldn't sleep for ages.

"Kumbhkaran ki aulad uth ja!" I shouted in a low voice so that it was audible to him not to other passengers.

[Wake up!!]

"Teri problem kya hai?? mujhe khushi se sota hua dekh, tujhe bardash nhi hai na." His voice carried frustration because his sleep was disturbed.

[What's your problem? You can't see me happily sleeping na]

I was going to revert on reyansh but was interrupted by the same beautiful honey like voice. 

Honey like voice? Seriously veer!

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our descent into Delhi. Please turn off all portable electronic devices and stow them until we have arrived at the gate. In preparation for landing in delhi, be certain your seat back is straight up and your seat belt is fastened."

I have literally gone insane in these three months for sure. sighes..

Ishita made her successful smooth landing, she was all over the place in her head as it's been more than a year she met her family or came to India and now she was getting impatient to get the after work done as soon as possible so she could leave the airport.

She made her way out of the airport carrying her blazer in her left hand while she had luggage in another. Searching for Kabir as he texted her saying he is waiting for her, she stopped at an empty spot looking here and there when she was pulled in bone-crashing-hug by none other than her younger sister, Dhruvika singhania. 

"Diiii i missed youuu alot!!!!" Dhruvika said in her numb voice still hugging Ishita as if she will disappear if dhruvika moved 

"I missed you too dhruviii!  How have you been??" Saying this Ishita eyes became teary as she always took care of dhruvi since she was born like her own kid when she was a kid herself, leaving her back here was a tough decision.

"I'm completely okayy yarr, I'm not a child anymore and vese bhi I had my rule on everyone when you weren't here" dhruvi said with her evergreen teasing proud smile as Ishita chuckled hearing her. She will always remain a little girl for Ishita.

"Where is bhai?" Ishita inquired looking behind dhruvi to find Kabir

"Right here captain!" Kabir exclaimed coming behind Ishita but she was fast enough to turn and jump on him for the longing hug. Their signature hug

Kabir and Vihaan were not their real brothers but as they have spent their childhood together in the same house, they four shared the same bond.

"Ishii are you crying?" Kabir asked pulling her face in his palms to check 

"No noo! Its-its just all overwhelming you know." She said pulling away her face, wiping her tears from her cheeks.

"Oh god ishii.. finally you have accomplished your dreams and look at you shedding your tears." Ishita nodded her head with a content smile on her face as she was not crying anymore and she pulled away from Kabir

"You guys always do this to meee!!" Dhruvika whined throwing her hands and wrapping them in front of her chest looking at the other side.

"Awww.. dhruvika baby got neglected again. Isn't it?!" Ishita said sarcastically to tease her more and seeing their banter Kabir couldn't control his chuckle

"Youu- 

Alright guys let's go now, we're running late. Kabir interrupted dhruvi otherwise they both would have spent their whole night arguing here.

All of them settle in Kabir's mercedes. Ishita sitting in the passenger seat beside Kabir as he was going to drive and dhruvika settled at the  back giving all the gossips to Ishita which she missed.

Kabir started the engine and was going to take a U turn but suddenly, a sleek and radiant porsche zoomed past them,  Its glossy exterior shimmered under the sunlight, with a breathtaking burst of speed which drew Ishita's attention towards it.

"brats.. "

Ishita said under her breath letting it go and soon they reached The Malhotra mansion.  A stunning mansion with a blend of modern and traditional architectural elements. It has a grand entrance with intricately carved double doors, leading into a spacious foyer with a beautiful chandelier hanging from a high ceiling. The mansion features large windows that let in plenty of natural light, showcasing lush gardens and a sparkling swimming pool. The interior is adorned with luxurious furnishings, elegant artwork, and a mix of vibrant colors and rich textures. It's a true masterpiece that reflects the Malhotra family's refined taste and style.

As I step through the door, my beautiful mumma greets me with her warm smile and performs an aarti, showering me with blessings and love. It's beautiful feeling to experience in all. After meeting everyone and spending some time with them i felt tired and in need of a hot shower. I came to my room prepping everything for shower.

°•°•°•°

I step out of the warm embrace of the soothing hot shower, as warm water washes away the fatigue of the journey, leaving me feeling refreshed after a long flight. I make my way downstairs to join everyone for the delicious lunch prepared especially by mami and shivanya bhabhi only on my demands. The aroma of home-cooked food fills the air, and the laughter and chatter of everyone gives the feeling I was longing for back in USA.

I was sitting beside Nani as shivanya bhabhi was serving food to everyone along with dhruvi. Yes, I was getting a special treatment as of now because I came today, otherwise it's very often for dhruvika to do any kind of work.

Everybody was here, having lunch as I was sharing everything which all had happened in back this year to how was my first "happy landing" as captain to the amount of taste of the Home cooked food I have missed all this while.

"Kabir did you attend today's meeting?" Asked Avinash mamu as he sip some water.

"yes dad, I did and Mr. Raghuvanshi has invited us for family dinner tonight at their place so we could get better way to handle this deal since Veer is coming back today" Kabir bhai said getting into his CEO personality.

"Dinner tonight?" Bhai confirmed mumma as she asked.

"Okay then, everybody be ready by 7." Mamu said informing everyone

Dinner tonight. 1 second.. family dinner!! I don't wanna go plss..

"Sabko jaana hai?" I questioned having hope but it broke when mumma said yes

[ Everyone has to go?]

"Is Nani also going??" I asked thinking there is still a chance left for me but I was wrong. Nani and the Mrs.raghuvanshi are good friends so she would obviously be ready.

"Yarrr! I'm too tired for this, can I please stay at home?" I asked no one in particular with my pleading eyes as I genuinely wanted to just stay at home and chill rather than attending any family dinner-get together. I'm tired!

"Ishu beta..chal lo, tum ab jaake ghar aayi ho and before that as well you used to be busy with your flights. kabhi tum gharpe tikti hi nhi thi so we never asked you to attend anything but they were closest to your nanu so you have to meet them once na." Nani said convincing me with her sweet lovely voice.

[ Ishu come no, you have been home after sucha long time and even before that you used to be busy with your flights that you barely stayed home. So we never asked you to attend anything but raghuvanshis were closest to your nanu so you have to meet them for once]

"I had met Mr. & Mrs. Raghuvanshi before naniii !"  I said in defensive tone

"Itne saalo mein ek baar mili ho jab vho log gharpe aaye the and that day you hardly spent 5 minutes because you had to leave for your flight!" Mumma said taunting me to which I made a face.

[In all these years you have met them for once and that day you hardly spent 5 minutes because of your flights]

" di yrr chal lo naa, you would loveeee Meera aunty's dal makhanii! She makes the best i swearrr." Dhruvi said with all the emotions as if she still had the flavour of dal makhani in her watery mouth.

"Who's Meera aunty but? I said being not aware as I have only heard about rakesh uncle and Amita aunty.." Mr & Mrs raghuvanshi, who is she then?

"Vikram uncle's wife, Meera aunty." Kabir Bhai told making me more confused but dhruvi came in my rescue as she read my face expressions

"Offo dii! Rakesh uncle have two sons naa, Vikram uncle and vedant uncle! And they both are obviously married infact they have their own kids as well. Aap toh jaante hi hoge THE Veer Raghuvanshi ko!!" She said in flow of excitement and which made me realise that how dumb I'm like.. obviously Rakesh uncle has his family too

"No-why would I be knowing veer?" I said with a bored tone because i  know my little sister develops this two days crush on any known personality"

"Ahh diiii! How could you don't know veer?? He's aadya's elder brother also the CEO of Raghuvanshi Enterprise limited which is the top buisness company and ladkiya marti hai uski ek jhalak dekhne ko!"

"Mamu's company have partnership with them"

I just rolled my eyes on her excitement and she continued

"Not just him his younger cousin brother aarav raghuvanshi is COO.  of the company and he is just so ho-

Before dhruvi could make a blunder by completing that word bhabhi kept her hand on her mouth and saved her warna if bhai got to know about her liking then bhagwan bhi nhi janta us insaan ka kya hoga.

"Dhruvi..ho gya bas! Ishita samajh gyi ab tumhe family tree explain krne ki koi zaroorat nhi, you finish your last bite and go decide your outfit for the night haina, I will come to help you."

Bhabhi told her and i could see from my corner of the eye that mamu and Kabir bhai had suspicious gaze and mami, mumma and Nani were busy in their own talks but nobody cared because dhruvi have always been like this, flow flow mein bhool jaati hai kidhar hai or kya bol rhi hai

______________________________

Hiee lovely people!

Here is an early update (kya mtlb aadhe ghante mein date change ho hi jayegi)

Suno,  vote kr diya kro bcz i have noticed many of you are my regular readers but still forget to vote or don't vote. Toh kr diya kro, mai toh zyada kuch maangti bhi nhi hun. 🥹

Anyways,

I hope y'all are doing well.
Good night!
Your author
darla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
24.6K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
7.2K 879 17
Zeeshan Malik, the star badminton player's career is on a decline, his stardom is receding and if nothing is done soon, it might just fade and become...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...