𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕧...

By NoraRhee15

Meallan hated him. She hated his perfect blue eyes. His stupid perfect blonde hair. Basted off the show More

00
01
02
𝐵𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓈!!
03
04
07
08

07 (𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎'𝓈 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃)

283 7 14
By NoraRhee15

Not edited

Percy's pov::

"Come on lighting bug!" I scream to the brown haired girl I was proud to call my best friend "last one there's a seaweed brain!"

Meallan dropped everything she was holding as the mothers handed her stuff to carry out.

She bolted right past me in seconds and jumped right into the water "ha! I win take that seaweed brain!" She turns to me and sees me standing in the warm sand.

"I can't believe you fell for that!" I laughed falling to the ground. I'm 6 what did you expect? "You look like a wet dog!"

"What!" Meallan is out of the water in seconds coming for me "you dirty little!"

I run to my mom even though I know Mel's can out run me by miles "mom!"

In the matters of seconds I feel a cold body cackle me into the warm sand "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
I say trying to get away from my cold best friend "you're freezing!"

The blanket rips off me letting the cold morning air take away the warmth from my blanket "what the f-"

Arms wrap around me and the sent of honey and coconut hit me and I realized just by that sent Meallan is the one who woke me.

The second I realize she's crying I wrap my arms around her and place one hand on the back of her head tubing it slightly well whispering small words to calm her down and rock us back and forth.

"she's gone! A-And I couldn't save her! It's my fault! I'm her older sister I was supposed to protect her!" Meallan chocks out through her tears.

I stop the second I hear those words and grab both sides of her face to make her look at me.

Those hazel eyes...

"Listen to me. That was not your fault. You were just a kid. You were too young to be put through that Mels. You deserve so much better than what this fucked up world put you through. They toke your childhood. If Co could see how far you came she would be so proud of you." Co... I was the only one allowed to call her that. Not even Mel's was allowed to call her that.

I just stare into her beautiful hazel eyes as they filled with tears and wipe the tears that fall.

I count every freckle on her face. Her perfect button nose and pink lips. She's stunning. The most beautiful girl. If she didn't have a mom. She would be an Aphrodite kid.

I just wanna lean in and.....

She just smashed her lips onto mine. Her soft lips.

Just how fast it happened is as how fast she pulled away.

She stooped up not saying a word and ran out.

"Meallan!" I shout out her name not bothering to go after her. She just needs to cool down.

I miss the feeling of her lips on mine...

                     ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

I change into the camp shirt and jeans. I walk down to the field where Grover is laying in the grass and lay next to him.

"I'm in love with Meallan." I turn my head to Grover as he just stares up at the blue sky "any thoughts?"

"And prayers." He turned his head to look at me "you're gonna need them."

"Ok then." I stoop up and started to walk away "thanks for the help..."

"Any time." Grover didn't even look at me as I stoop up he just stared at the sky.

Maybe I should try and fall out of love with Meallan? I'll take a little walk to the Aphrodite cabin...maybe?...

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

I walk up to the Aphrodite cabin and see a beautiful, stunning girl with the most gorgeous chocolate brown eyes..

"Hey um im Percy.." I stick my hand out to the girl to shake hands and she just stares at it and then looks up at me.

"Gemma." She bluntly replies and pushed my hand down "don't even try. Everyone in this camp has. And Spoiler alert. It will never happen."

"I mean you only just met me." I sat down next to her "maybe we could walk around and you can get to know me before you turn me down" I smirk at her

She raised a brow at me " I highly doubt that. But what could it hurt."

I stoop up and grabbed her hand to pull her up.

                         ⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

"So have you been claimed yet?" She turns to me, she's a little shorter than me but Mel's is definitely shorter.

"No..why do the gods get to choose what kids they wanna claim. What if one of us doesn't want them. I mean I went my whole life without a dad. Why do I need him now, I was perfectly fine without him." Gemma looks at me as I speak "I mean I was happy with my life I had my mom, Grover and well I had Mea-" I stopped walking.

"Meallan?" Gemma questioned me "she seems really bitter and rude. I mean she hangs out with Clarisse. And I heard from some of my siblings that.." she looked around before continuing "she slept with Luke. He's 15! I mean yeah he's cute. But she's been here for like three days! She needs to calm down. Next shes gonna be all over Travis."

That's not the Mel's I know.

"Who's Travis?" I try to change the subject. I didn't wanna think about her well I'm with Gemma

"He's a Hades kid. He's the only forbidden kid in camp. There was another girl Thalia but she didn't make it. But yeah anyway Travis is a Hades kid and everyone in camp is like 'in love' with him. That's why everyone thinks that's who Meallan's next victim is." She shrugged her shoulders as she walks like what she just told me meant nothing.

The lunch bell rings and Gemma turns to look at me "well we should probably head to lunch. Wanna sit with me?"

"Sure.." she smiles at me and grabbed my hand leading us to the dining hall.

Word count: 1102

This chapter is real short but I just wanted to get this chapter out the way CAUSE I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE🤭🤭 anyway how do u guys feel about the 'Percy's version' on the chapter? I'm gonna update the character thing to add the new ones! Pls vote and comment!!!

New characters::

Gemma Allen/mother:Aphrodite/14
Played by
Ariana Greenblatt
"She's like... the new whore of camp."

Travis Smith/father:Hades/17
Played by
Noah Jupe
"No I haven't slept with her. I mean..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 622 21
---𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩...
109K 5.9K 23
❝ our hands are light blue and gentle our eyes are full of terrible confessions ❞ ∘☽༓☾∘ In which she shined as brightly as ...
278K 9.7K 114
All's Fair in Love and War The Lightning Thief: Complete The Sea of Monsters: Complete The Titans Curse: Complete The Battle of the Labyrinth: Compl...
240K 7.3K 47
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...