10 Things: A Cody Simpson Fan...

Av CODESTERs

10 things. Just 10 things on her bucketlist that she wishes to have completed, all alone with nothing but smi... Mer

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six

Twenty-three

1.7K 38 17
Av CODESTERs

I didn't know how to feel at the sight in front of me to be honest. I really, really don't.

          I thought Cody wasn't too fond of Chelsea? So, why is he holding her so close to his body and with his arms wrapped affectionately around her?

          Because, pardon my sudden bitchy side but if he really did hate her, he was really showing off that hate towards her in a rather unthinkable, weird, stupid and unbelievable way.

          "What's going on, Cody?" I questioned thoughtfully (I really seriously attempted), trying to hide even the slightest bit of jealousy and bitchiness from my words to Cody. I even forced my arms behind my back so that I wouldn't suddenly cross them over my chest over rashness.

          His eyes snapped up to meet mine, and I bit on my tongue to hold back the venomous words threatening to leave my mouth straight away. Damn, was it difficult as heck.

          He tried eyeing me from places to places like from me, to the sobbing figure in his arms, then to me and then jerking his head slightly very carefully to gesture to himself. He was trying hard, but as sorry as I am to admit, I didn't get a single thing.

          What, I mouthed at him.

          He gave out a loud sigh and was a second away from speaking when the figure from his arms pried his hands off of her and took a small, stumbling step backwards. Wow, she can act! Why am I not surprised.

          She didn't glance back at me, but I know she did for a second at the corner of her eyes before looking up to face Cody, still allowing silent hiccups to slip right out of her mouth. I held back a roll of my eyes.

          "N-No, it's o-okay, Cody. I-I get it. I'll just―I'll just re-return to the h-hotel myself," she sobbed pathetically, before turning around to walk away, but only to be stopped by Cody reaching out to grab her forearm to bring her back into his warm embrace, the one that (I) should be in.

          "No, shh, I'll bring you back. Just stop crying, angel, you won't look beautiful anymore," Cody cooed, rubbing his hand gently up and down her back, the other one cupping the back of her head perfectly, running his thumb over a little part of her hair.

          At this moment, there are only four words I could think of: That should be me.

          Was he being serious?

          I kept asking myself the same question over and over again, wondering how my boyfriend could comfort another girl, one that I detested and supposedly him too, right before my eyes―his girlfriend―and still be so collected about it when I'm down here allowing my blood to boil in jealousy, fury, sadness, but most of all?

          Hurt.

          “I’ll tell you later,” he murmured into my ear while pressing a kiss onto my cheek as he walked past me, easily balancing out the girl in his arms as they made their way towards the exit of the club, leaving me feeling stranded and all alone, literally.

          What could have possibly happened to Chelsea that she had to cry and throw herself into Cody’s arms? What? Seriously, what? No matter how hard I tried to think of a possibility, any possibility, nothing could answer that question floating freely in my head, and it was beginning to get on my nerves.

          “You okay?” Jaden’s voice snapped me out it, and my head instinctively raised up to face him. “You know, I saw everything. If you want, I’ll explain it to you?”

          “Please,” I heaved a sigh, not even of relief, and followed as he motioned the both of to a less noisy part of the club. He sat down on one of the double-seated expensive leather couches, and I sat down right next to him, wondering what truly happened.

          Ugh, if only I was there to witness everything.

          “I was speaking to Alli when it happened, and she was walking past me sobbing and cursing herself for some unknown reason. I found it stupid, and weird so I glanced over at her and noticed she had her heels in her hands and the hem of her dress was stained with something black. I guess she must’ve fallen or something, and Cody just so happened to be standing there so she just, well, took the opportunity to make her way to him.”

          The corners of his lips curved downwards as he lifted his shoulders, then dropping them as a shrug. “I don’t know about what you think because of Cody, but I think she kind of deserved humiliating herself in front of hundreds, if not thousands.”

          I let out a laugh even though I was still slightly mad, sensing my chest feeling a little bit lighter than before. “Actually she really, truly did deserve it, as bad as I feel, admitting it.”

          “You feel bad admitting it?!” He stared at me like I’m stupid, cracking me up once before shaking my head. He was right. I shouldn’t really feel bad about it, since she made my life miserable ever since she came on tour with us. I’m so glad it’s the last day though. After that, there’s no more her.

          “Nope, I don’t anymore.”

          “Good.”

          “Hey, how come it feels like I haven’t met you before, even though it feels like I have?” I’ve always wondered about it, and I just couldn’t stop the moment he walked in the club and met my eyes easily. He was incredibly easy on the eyes, to be honest. It’s just a statement. A truthful one, at that.

          “Probably because we’ve never met,” he laughed, “and you’ve seen me on television, and heard about me.”

          “How do you know me then? And get my number?” I frowned in confusion. However, it wasn’t long before my lips rolled into my mouth as realization hit me, and hit me hard.

          “Alli,” the both of us said in unison, laughing it off for a few seconds after.

          “What time are you leaving? I’m feeling a little tired already, actually,” I told him truthfully, tilting my head to the side slightly to loosen any knots in my neck, as well as give it a small stretch. He scrunched his nose up.

          “I have no idea, probably eight. My dad’s ‘curfew’ for me is at twelve, and it’s only nine. I’ll probably leave at eleven, I don’t know. You sure as hell look exhausted,” he shook his head in disapproval, “you better tell Alli and get going. Can’t be wasted in this club, especially one like you.”

          I let out a laugh and waved a hand dismissively in front of my face. I'm flattered, all right. “Yeah, haha, okay.”

          He only flashed me a smirk before rising from the seat, with me doing the same behind him. He led the both of us back to the big group before and once reaching Alli, I bent down slightly next to Alli and inched closer so that she could hear whatever I was going to say. “Alli, I’m feeling a little tired. Wanna get going?”

          “May as well,” she nodded, rising from her seat. She faced the rest as did I, and we shot all of them waves, and I waved the most at Jaden for being a great company, and friend tonight. Turning to face me, Alli hooked her arm through mine and we began walking towards Kendall and Kylie.

          “Hey guys,” Alli and I began, though she carried on for me since I wasn’t that familiar with the both of them. “We’re going to make a move first, your party is amazing,” she said, laughing when Kylie fanned her face lightly and Kendall batting her eyelashes playfully.

          “Thanks for coming!” Kylie cheerfully said, giving us small individual hugs, followed by Kendall.

          “It means a lot,” the other Jenner sister said with a huge smile across her face. “We’ll see you the next time we hold another party.”

          Alli and I waved them goodbyes again before walking towards the exit of the club. Well, it kind of feels to good to walk down a real red carpet that let to the entrance of the club, with many, really many security guards standing at each side of the carpet.

          “Als, I’m gonna ask you once, okay? Did you see what happened to Kelsey just now?”

          She looked up at me and nodded very quickly. “It was hilarious! But shocking because Jaden told me what happened after she dirtied herself in front of an audience. He told me she went straight to Cody, sobbing, and he invited her into his arms, yeah?”

          “Yes,” I flatly responded, “and Cody even comforted her in front of me, the way he should comfort me instead.”

          “Ew, prick!” Alli shrieked loudly next to me, and I silently thanked God that the commotion behind us in the club was still louder than everything in front of us. “I can’t believe he would do that in front of his girlfriend! I mean, ew, what sense does that make? Oh, man. My brother’s a real stupid idiot.”

          I heaved a sigh. “I guess, he’s just trying to be a nice guy. You know how he is, he gives in to almost everything, whether he likes it or not.”

          “Um, no, that’s not true,” she interjected, “he didn’t let me have the last bit of Frosty Flakes three years ago, and until this day I still haven’t forgiven him.”

          “Oh, Alli,” I laughed, pulling her towards our awaiting white limousine.

          When we entered, we were both surprised to see Justin and Matt already seated comfortably inside, chatting about a basketball game. They turned to look at the both of us with their eyebrows raised the moment they noticed our figures standing by the door.

          “Back so soon?” Justin asked, probably asking on behalf of Matt because Matt kept his gaze fixed on the both of us as he waited for an answer as well.

          “At least we left later than Cody and his beloved fan,” I bitterly responded, before pathetically lowering my head, feeling guilty. I shouldn’t have done that. “Sorry, Stirls, I got too furious back there. You didn’t see what she was doing with Cody.”

          “They were kissing?” Justin asked with his mouth in agape, showing just how shocked he was. Obviously he was kidding, because he knows Cody knows better than that.

          “I’m sure they weren’t,” Matt reassured with a roll of eyes.

          Justin gave out a chuckle, completely washing off all idiocy he probably thought he had in him before nodding at Matt once, then turning to face both Alli and I. “I was kidding. But, pfft, you already know that.”

          In order not to be mean, I could only stifle back a smile that hopefully didn't seem forceful.

          Matt decided to step in again, to find out the happenings back in the club juuuuuuust a few minutes ago. “But, the thing here is, what happened back there?”

          “See," Alli began, "Kelsey was making a scene with a feisty bartender. She wanted a drink but she didn’t have much money on her and none of the Kardashians nor Jenners were near her so they couldn’t save her.

          "But, she insisted on getting it so she started yelling, causing everyone to look at her. Grabbing the drink to down it, she accidentally spilt it on herself instead and when she was getting down the stool to rush to the bathroom, her heels gave way to her weight and broke into half. And that’s all I know.”

          I decided to carry on. “And since I needed to go to the washroom, Cody insisted he followed and stood outside waiting for me. But when I came out, Kelsey was sobbing in his arms and I felt like I was invisible at that moment because Cody didn’t even bother looking up at me until I spoke up. So I think she cried and threw herself on him.” I heaved a sigh and tried to resist the urge of rolling my eyes.

          “Mer,” Matt slanted his head a tad, still looking right at me though. “Do you have something you would want to let all of us know between you and Kelsey? Because from all that we know, you’re keeping something away from us and we know it bothers you a lot.”

          I never knew I was so obvious about it. But it's too late to regret about what's been done. Sigh. Should I let them know? What if they judge me for it? But I really do not want to start lying again. But I can’t let them know! But it’s already Chelsea’s last day on tour with us. But, but, but. All these buts are keeping the truth away from them.

          “Until she leaves, all that you all could and should know is that I know Kelsey, and I’ve known her for a long time and she’s a totally different person now that we’ve grown up. I promise to let all of you know everything once she leaves, and that includes Cody because I think he deserves a right to know about it either.”

          “I respect that,” Matt nodded.

          “So do I,” Justin added on, “but you better promise you’ll tell us everything, not a detail left out.”

          All of them were eyeing Alli, but she kept quiet and I know she only did because she already knew about everything between both Chelsea and I.

          “What?” Alli finally voiced out, staring back at Matt and Justin intently. “Why are you guys staring at me so hard? What did I do? Am I supposed to do something or something?”

          “Um, yeah, we were expecting you to say something about Mer―” Justin got cut off very quickly.

          “Psh, sure. No problem.”

*

*

*

“We’re back, Codes!” Justin yelled, hanging his blazer on the nearest chair, only to be hushed up by Cody who was sitting with on the sofa in the tiny living room, with Chelsea resting with her head on his lap.

          “She’s sleeping,” Cody quietly said, motioning to the girl on his lap. He looked down at her and rolled his lips into his mouth, observing every inch of her face like he had an angel passed out on his lap. I narrowed my eyes, feeling jealousy, fury, biting onto the flesh of my heart, and sometimes overwhelming the hurt gathering in me.

          I clenched my fist behind my back and tried to control my emotions the moment I could feel many pairs of eyes boring right through me from the back. I stared at Cody as he rubbed his hand up and down her arm, soothing her more than she probably already is, evidently being oblivious to mine and everyone else's presences before him.

          “You―” I cut myself off quickly, changing my string of words on my mind as I began saying calmly, although I was screaming at him internally. Cody looked up at me with his head slightly tilted; his big blue eyes sparkling with nothing but pure curiosity and not even the tiniest bit of guilt that I was hoping and expecting to see.

          I was only capable of staring at him, feeling nothing but disappointment piling up and building taller and taller inside of me. I blew out air from my nose to let him know how incredulous I was at the moment.

          I flashed him a chilly smile. “There's only one thing I'd like for you to know―this is too fucking much, Cody. I hope you know your limit, or else you’re just going to end up sleeping with her, and I hope," I stressed, "you’re really smarter than that because I know you are, so don't you dare prove me wrong.”

          Without listening to what he had to say and without a second glance back, I quickly made my way into the bathroom ahead and locked myself inside, containing all the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes.

          I'm not going to cry even if I'm alone.

          Never.

          He doesn't know what he's getting himself into, and there's no way I could convince him out of it unless I tell him the truth. That just can't happen, because he would confront her and everything would crash.

          I heaved a sigh.

          However, my hand instinctively flew to my stomach when I felt a sharp jab at my sides at the same time, sending me shrieking slightly at how abrupt it was. I squeezed my eyes shut, mentally preparing myself for one of those painful moments a cancer patient goes through all the time.

          But, no. . .

          What I thought was just another one of the relapses wasn’t it―because the next thing I knew, I felt myself being slammed roughly and violently against the washing basin before feeling my already-weak legs giving up on me as darkness consumed my vision; my senses fading and vanishing into thin air before I could even scream for help.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

306K 5.3K 34
ethan dolan imagines :)
151K 3.4K 31
Just all of my Robbie Kay Imagines that I posted on Tumblr. My tumblr is darkpeterpanouat. COMPLETED
690 8 42
A Bucket List. The one thing, you'll find in every girls journal. That is if she keeps one. I have one too, and trust me its as crazy as it can get...
346K 3.7K 20
I lay back in his arms, and slowly started to drift off into a calm sleep. I was starting to fall for Cody, that was for sure. But how do you love so...