The end of the world is comin...

By Yinzimei

In her previous life, Sinan was a love brain. When a zombie virus broke out around the world, she was betraye... More

1-10
11-20
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240 (End)

21-30

698 13 0
By Yinzimei

Chapter 21 Supplies gradually arrive

Si Nan was not polite and kicked out, knocking the old woman over, but he was still a little slow. The pocket of the down jacket was torn off by the old woman with a "tearing" sound, and the duck down inside immediately flew out.

He threw himself in the faces of the two policemen who had just come in and said, "They are even moving their hands. Don't move. Let the relevant personnel go to the station and talk to me."

In this way, Si Nan was taken away together. The old woman was still restless on the road. In order to prevent bloodshed in the car, Si Nan was arranged to sit in the passenger seat.

Along the way, Wang Meilan blocked her daughter Cui Qingqing with her body, cried hard in front of the two policemen, and exaggeratedly said how Si Nan forced her, but she didn't say what she had done?

"Idiot!" Si Nan cursed when he got out of the car and told Wang Meilan with a smile, "Don't you know the property office is monitored? Hahaha~"

She was sitting in the front and heard the notification tone of Manager Xue's WeChat account. The ignorant Wang Meilan was still chattering endlessly. She was holding back her laughter along the way, but now she was laughing heartily.

Cui Qingqing tried to find an opportunity to persuade her mother to recognize the reality, but her mother was a stubborn donkey and refused to listen. Instead, she tried her best to increase her presence in front of the police.

She regrets it so much now that she shouldn't have helped her mother get greedy. This time, it's better. She even went to the police station. If her husband knew about it, he might divorce her.

Even the friend who helped her get back Sinan's mother's phone number would come to settle the score with her. Her mother was really...a country bumpkin from the countryside who failed to succeed but failed to succeed.

Cui Qingqing was so angry that when she got out of the car, she tried to cover her face with the hood of her down jacket to prevent passers-by from seeing her face.

Sitting in the solemn interrogation room, the arrogant Wang Meilan no longer had the arrogance she had before. She, an old lady from the countryside, had never seen such a scene before, so she was so frightened that she confessed everything.

Although Cui Qingqing was an accomplice, she was not the mastermind. She could leave after paying the fine. Wang Meilan had a heart attack when she heard she was going to jail. She fainted on the spot and was rushed to the hospital.

Walking out of the police station, Manager Xue conveyed the company's decision: "We will definitely deal with the employees who were handed over ten years ago and find out if there are any other tricks here.

Second, in addition to the 20,000 yuan in cash that Wang Meilan's owner must compensate you, our company will compensate you for double the oil and rice in the past ten years, and we will deliver them to your home when you return.

in addition···"

Manager Xue hesitated to speak.

Si Nan smiled and said, "Manager Xue, tell me what you have to say."

Manager Xue looked around to see if there was no one, then approached Si Nan and asked in a low voice, "Miss Si, is something big going to happen? I see that your house is decorated unusually, and food deliveries are arriving one after another."

Si Nan looked at Manager Xue's face with a smile. He had to say that Manager Xue was amazing. Not only did he not suspect that she was abnormal, but he grabbed a life-saving straw.

For the sake of helping her get so much oil and rice, she decided to be a good person and give her some advice. It would be up to her to see if she could understand.

"Hahaha, Manager Xue is funny. Ahem, I also heard it from a nagging old man. He said that this winter will be very difficult and the temperature will drop unexpectedly.

I saw that the flu has been circulating recently, and I was afraid that it would develop into some terrible infectious disease, so I thought it would be a good idea to buy some more things and stock up. Well, that's it. "

She didn't say anything explicitly, for fear of being arrested as a lunatic. This man was still in front of the police station.

Manager Xue looked directly into Si Nan's smiling eyes, thinking over and over again, it was impossible!

If it was just a simple flu, it would be impossible for this sober-minded person to take such drastic measures, go on a shopping spree, and renovate a small villa. As for her courtyard wall, even a car could not break through it.

She had seen the group of owners. Her courtyard wall was made of iron and steel, and the decoration company's car had the name of a top security decoration company printed on it. Something big would definitely happen soon.

She also had to prepare for a rainy day immediately.

Suddenly, Manager Xue bowed to Si Nan: "Thank you."

Without saying another word, they hailed a taxi and returned to the community together.

After such a delay, it was already noon. Seeing that the time to receive the supplies was not far away, Si Nan returned home to eat.

As soon as she put the food on the table, the doorbell of the courtyard door rang. Through the video phone, she saw that it was Manager Xue and pressed the switch of the courtyard door.

Manager Xue drove in in a small sightseeing car, which contained oil and rice as compensation for Sinan for ten years. But when Manager Xue saw the scene in the yard, he was immediately surprised, "Your yard... is extraordinary and beautiful. "

Not only was it beautiful, it was simply too advanced, something she had never seen before.

"It's okay. Just unload the things at the door. I'll see where to put them later." Si Nan pointed to the ground at her feet. She would definitely not let Manager Xue enter the main room.

"Okay, it's noon, I won't interrupt your meal." Manager Xue is a neat person, so he quickly unloaded the things one by one and drove away immediately.

After the courtyard door was closed, Si Nan waved his hand and put the oil and rice on the ground in front of him into the space, adding another amount of supplies. These things can keep a person alive for a year in the last days.

She didn't want to waste another minute, so she immediately called all the merchants to have them ready for immediate delivery.

An hour later, when she arrived at the warehouse, there were already several companies waiting in line for her, and the convoy blocked the intersection.

Si Nan smiled as she watched boxes of her favorite fresh fruits being moved into the warehouse. The supplies were gradually in place. The warehouse was no longer needed. She was not afraid of the zombie outbreak now.

Just as he was happy, his head was suddenly hit slightly, "What is it?"

She raised her head, and suddenly transparent beads floated in the gloomy sky. She stretched out her hand to catch one, and it turned out to be: "Ice particles!"

The person unloading the goods was also shocked. "Hurry up, hurry up, ice particles are falling. Hurry up and unload the goods and rush back. If it takes a long time, it will be difficult to leave when the ground is filled with ice beads."

"Yes, head." The others suddenly gained great strength, and swarmed to pick up the boxes and pile them into the warehouse.

"Let's go." After unloading the empty truck, he stepped on the accelerator and rushed out.

Si Nan frowned. The weather was weird. There were no ice particles in the previous life. This would speed up the spread of the flu. It also affects her shopping. It seems that she can't go far today, so she can shop near the community. Anyway, she hasn't developed this area yet.

"Okay, Miss Si." Soon all the goods were unloaded.

"Thank you for your hard work." Si Nan finally saw how strong the man who had unlocked the power of the ancient world was. As soon as the warehouse door was closed, all the goods disappeared in the blink of an eye, and the warehouse was still an empty warehouse.

After walking out of the warehouse, Sinan drove to the largest supermarket nearby and scanned the goods continuously, going back and forth six times. Then the next one, the car glass was crackled by ice particles, like fried beans.

Si Nan took a closer look and saw that the ice particles were larger and denser than before.

Chapter 22 The zombie virus breaks out in advance

Si Nan took a closer look and saw that the ice particles were larger and denser than before. He could not see far. The radio was broadcasting strange weather, reminding everyone to be careful when traveling.

She slowed her car to the slowest speed and stopped at the entrance of the supermarket, then went down to continue scanning the goods. Maybe it was because of the falling ice particles, but there were also people shopping like her, but they didn't push two large shopping carts at once like her, filling them to the sky.

When checking out, everyone looked at her strangely. People who were originally in line behind her went to other lines, preferring to be last in line rather than behind her.

Si Nan didn't care about this. While waiting, she picked the chewing gum in front of her. When I thought that this thing could really be eaten to satisfy my hunger, I quickly put it back and replaced it with a few bottles of fruit juice gummies.

When she got to the fourth house, the tires felt like they were being driven by steel balls, making a special noise, and the number of pedestrians on the road increased sharply. Due to the sudden bad weather, major companies had to get off work early, and there were long queues in traffic jams.

Seeing that the momentum was not right, Si Nan quickly drove the minivan back to the villa, and then walked to the nearest supermarket to continue shopping. Until the phone rang angrily, and the anxious voice of the warehouse manager came from inside, "Si Nan, come and unload the goods quickly!"

"Ah? Now? Didn't Xia Mi go?" Si Nan didn't want to go, because Century Department Store was still some distance away from her, and it was the peak period of traffic jams. But if she didn't go, if zombies suddenly broke out, she would have to get close. Only then can the warehouse be emptied.

"Xia Mi said that he is still ill and will not come even if he is beaten to death." The supervisor on the other end became anxious.

"Okay, I'll go." Si Nan made a decisive decision and trotted back home. He wrapped himself tightly, revealing his big Kazilan eyes, and rode out on a small electric donkey.

Not to mention, listening to the symphony of ice particles hitting the helmet all the way, I quickly shuttled through the gap in the traffic jam to Century Department Store, found a safe and hidden corner, parked the electric donkey, and ran all the way. The fleet of trucks arrived at the back door.

"Si Nan, hurry up, it may take a little longer tonight. Anyway, you won't go to work tomorrow in this damn weather, so just work hard."

When the warehouse supervisor saw her, it was like seeing a savior. The manpower was so short that she had to unload the goods herself.

Si Nan smiled happily and said, "Supervisor, you're welcome. I'm rough-skinned and thick-skinned, so there's nothing wrong with me."

Even if something happens, it has to be okay. The more warehouses she moves into, the happier she will be. These are all hers.

Everyone thought that this sudden and violent ice pellet would stop soon, but it did not stop for seven days and seven nights, causing traffic to almost come to a standstill. Relevant departments were cleaning the roads 24 hours a day, and hospitals were already overcrowded.

Si Nan couldn't go back either. The warehouse manager was afraid that there would be no one to unload the goods if she went back, so he made an exception and took her back to the guest room reserved for their manager in the hotel next door.

Of course Si Nan was happy. She was staying in a star-rated hotel for free, and it was warm enough to wear three-point clothes. The only downside was that she had to pay for breakfast at her own expense.

When he was not unloading goods, he was frantically scanning the area. Rosen did not ask her for another 5 million in renovation fees. During this period, he sent her a WeChat message telling her that she would be back late due to an accident at work, and asked her if she was okay or something?

She earnestly advised Rosen that he must come back early, otherwise it would be too late.

I don't know if Rosen listened, but anyway, she happily bought herself three down jackets she liked with the 20,000 yuan compensated by Wang Meilan, and had her hair styled.

Now, she has lost a lot of weight and is breathtakingly beautiful.

"Oh, my beautiful supervisor is really my considerate little cotton-padded jacket. She asked me to squat upstairs in advance and empty out her huge warehouse. Wow~"

Si Nan almost couldn't help but laugh out loud as she walked back. There were now three days left before the zombie outbreak, so she had to seize the opportunity to take action.

The only thing that made her unhappy in the past seven days was that Wang Meilan was taken home to take care of her due to a heart disease, and her prison sentence was suspended. "It's okay, let the old woman experience the despair of the apocalypse before going to die. It's more important to do business, today We have to unload another batch of goods tonight."

Si Nan wandered to the door of Century Department Store's warehouse and glanced deliberately as he passed the control room.

Inside, the two bachelors on duty saw the beautiful Si Nan coming at first glance, and their eyes suddenly lit up, "Sinan, you are here too early, come in and hide from the ice particles."

"Huh? It's too early? Isn't it almost eight o'clock in the evening?"

Si Nan was deliberately shocked. He quickly took out his mobile phone to check the time and said with an exaggerated expression, "Oh my god, I saw the wrong time. I saw 6 as 8."

But she didn't go in, "I still won't go in. No outsiders can be allowed in your monitoring room."

One of them had already opened the electronic door, "It's time now, so don't be too particular about it. We haven't known each other for more than a day or two. Come in quickly."

"Thank you, then. This weather is really unbearable. I can't even wrap myself up into a rice dumpling." As soon as Si Nan came in, his eyes swept around, his eyes swept across the glass cabinet full of keys, and he curled his lips with satisfaction. , she has seen the spare key to the warehouse.

Just as he was about to exchange pleasantries with the two of them, the supervisor called, "Come down, Si Nan, the goods have arrived in advance."

"Okay." Si Nan responded and walked out of the monitoring room.

The two people behind her looked at her back and were jealous, "Si Nan is so beautiful and a very nice person. I decided to pursue her."

"Don't even think about it, kid, she is mine!"

"What's yours? Whoever catches her belongs to whom..."

Unaware of it, Sinan checked her little electric donkey before going to unload the goods. She covered it tightly with a raincloth and found it to be in good condition.

Three large trucks, about ten meters long, were parked side by side at the back door of the warehouse. There were only three people including the supervisor, and the other boy was brought in temporarily by the supervisor.

The three driver masters all went to eat hot pot next to the hospital opposite, but they were exhausted.

No, just after moving a truck, the other boy quit and found an excuse to leave, leaving her and the supervisor alone.

The supervisor looked at Si Nan with expressions of gratitude, "Why don't you stop doing your job there and follow me? If you work so hard and are not afraid of hardship, I guarantee you will be promoted soon. Why? Like?"

During the break, the supervisor, who was resting on the front of the truck, said with a smile.

"Really? That's great." Si Nan responded exaggeratedly, work? Then everyone has to take a break.

But it's not bad to gain favor, maybe it will make it easier for her to move?

"Hahaha, okay, I have another strong man, I will take care of this. Hurry up and open the car door, let's see who can finish unloading the car first? The loser is treated to a treat."

The supervisor laughed and opened the van door in front of her.

"Okay, then you lose." Si Nan agreed happily and opened the car door in front of him. As soon as their hands touched the goods, they heard a scream from the hospital opposite.

"What's going on?" The supervisor and Si Nan looked across at the same time, and saw that people were attacking and biting people in the corridor on the third floor of the hospital, and the hospital's security guards were stopping them.

"This familiar scene..." Si Nan had a bad premonition. Could it be her crow's mouth that came true? Did the zombie virus really break out in advance?

"Oh my god, does that patient have rabies?" The supervisor sighed with a pale face.

"Hoo~" At this moment, the three driver masters who were eating came back covered in blood. They saw the supervisor and Si Nan suddenly rushing over like crazy.

Chapter 23 The end of the world is coming

At this moment, the three drivers who were eating came back covered in blood. When they saw the supervisor and Si Nan, they suddenly rushed towards them like crazy.

Si Nan shouted to his supervisor, "Run!"

But the supervisor ran to the three drivers and said, "Masters, what's wrong with you?"

"Ah, why are you biting me? Si Nan, save me?" At this moment, the supervisor let out a scream.

"I can't save you." When Si Nan saw the three masters rushing towards the supervisor, she waved her hand into the two cars, collected the goods inside, and immediately returned to the warehouse, locked the door of the warehouse, and pulled down the electric switch inside.

She jumped onto the loading truck that was deliberately parked behind the door, and used the emergency lights to drive around to collect the goods. Now is the period when zombies have just broken out. Before everyone reacts, there won't be too many zombies on the street. With the experience of fighting zombies in the past life, you can escape home soon.

But none of these supplies could be left behind. She was frantically moving the goods inside, unaware that everything was in chaos outside. Police cars and ambulances roared, people fled, and the transparent ice particles on the ground were covered with blood. Officials dispatched a large number of personnel to stop it.

With a wave of his hand, Si Nan quickly emptied the huge underground warehouse. When she opened the front door and came out, the scene was already in chaos, and even the control room was destroyed.

The two single monitors on duty had just been bitten and had not yet turned into zombies. A zombie in work clothes rushed towards Si Nan, "You are the first!"

With a shovel in each hand, Si Nan smashed the zombie's head in one move, then entered the monitoring room to deal with the two monitors who were about to become zombies, and took away the spare key to another warehouse storing cold food.

When she opened the warehouse, she was overjoyed. Although this cold storage was not as big as the underground warehouse that had just been vacated, it was still quite large. All kinds of imported meats were refrigerated inside.

She ignored the admiration, closed the door, and ran and waved all the way over.

When she came out, she almost froze to death inside. She stood at the door and jumped for two minutes, then immediately took the internal staff elevator and ran upstairs.

It's almost early in the morning, and there's no one on the dozens of shopping floors upstairs. They're all luxury brands. If you don't buy them for 0 yuan now, how long will it take to wait?

She took the elevator to the top floor and moved the mall from top to bottom. Except for scattered lights, it was dark inside. She didn't care anymore, and grabbed a children's bicycle, and emptied all the shelves including men's and women's clothing, children's clothing, shoes, hats and cosmetics.

When she arrived at the door of a row of jewelry stores, she originally didn't want to move because she couldn't eat it, but she thought about not wasting it, so she smashed the glass door of the first jewelry store with a shovel and swept it away with her hand. She only received the jewelry. Be gentle until you reach the underground supermarket on the last floor.

She evacuated all the dozens of floors above and below in less than half an hour. When she looked back, she saw that it was particularly bright. She did not rush out, but took out tools and armed herself from head to toe. She also wore a safety helmet on her head. Then she took the elevator downstairs to find her little eDonkey.

The moment the elevator door opened, even though she was wearing a helmet, she could smell the strong smell of blood. A zombie was biting a security guard on duty, and the other two rushed toward her. The apocalyptic scene reappeared.

The facts before her told her that the end of the world was coming early.

"Bang~" After she knocked down the corpse with a shovel, she quickly rode on her little electric donkey to avoid zombies and escaping living people, and rushed towards home.

The road conditions that were already in bad condition were now completely blocked, and even the police cars and ambulances could not move. Si Nan was glad that he rode a small electric donkey, and she quickly shuttled between the gaps between the cars.

"Ah, help."

"No, who will save me?"

"Child? My child?"

Suddenly there was a scream in front of her, and Sinan immediately turned around and walked to the emergency lane on the left. Someone wanted to stop her and ask her what was going on? She rushed past the man, "Just run."

The young man shouted from behind, "Beauty, would you like to give me a ride? I'll give you the car."

"Car? That's right." Si Nan looked at the distance between her and the zombies, and immediately looked around. She saw a beautiful Ferrari with its door open in front of her. There was no one inside, but the key was inserted in it. She closed it without anyone noticing. Go into space.

Then she got out of hand and stopped when she saw an empty car with a key. Until a group of zombies rushed over from the front, she immediately got out of the car, put away the electric donkey, held the weapon shovel with both hands, and rushed towards the zombie group.

"Ah ah ah, crazy, crazy, crazy." People running in front of the zombies saw that Sinan did not run away, but rushed towards the zombies, shouting one by one as they ran.

Others only know fear, but they don't know that the current zombies are in the primary stage with the lowest abilities, with slow movements and no IQ.

Their evolution and mutation are very fast. In just one month in their previous life, these junior zombies had acquired wisdom and knew how to break doors and windows, get into dog holes and eat people.

So at this time, as long as he gave them a hard blow on the head, they could be killed. This was the reason why Si Nan moved forward bravely.

At this moment, she was like a god of death crawling out of hell. She opened her bow with her left and right hands and quickly carved a bloody path for herself, escaping behind the group of corpses.

Immediately release the little electric donkey from the space, ride on it and run away. While speeding past, you can see all directions and listen in all directions. When you see a good car with the car key inserted, you take it away.

At this time, she had already boarded the bridge, which was the only way for her to go home. However, the bridge was full of zombies and running people. The cars, the ground, and the railings were all covered in blood.

"How come it's so fast?" Si Nan was shocked. An hour ago, there was only a bite in the hospital, but in just one hour, it developed into so much. That is, not only the hospital, but also such things happened in many places.

"No, I have to escape home as soon as possible." She looked at the people and the zombies who were about to run in front of her, once again clenched the weapon shovel in her hand and rushed forward.

"Bang!" One, two or three zombies were knocked down by her. She faced the screams and fought her way out. She ran as fast as she could on a small electric donkey, while the zombies behind her chased them desperately.

As she turned to avoid the two zombies in front of her, a young couple suddenly got out of the car and stopped her, "Sister, can I give you my car and all the valuables in exchange for an electric car?"

The woman also begged Si Nan with a pale face and cried, "Please, we have a three-month-old child and an old man at home. If we can't go back, they won't survive."

Si Nan snorted coldly, "If I gave the electric car to you, I wouldn't be able to survive. You've seen it too, and there's nothing I can do."

"Roar~" The two zombies let out beastly roars and rushed over.

Si Nan easily pulled out the key to his electric car, and overcame the two shocked people to kill a zombie with one hand.

"Ah~" The woman was so frightened that she threw herself into the man's arms and kept screaming. She would never dare to think about such a thing, but she saw with her own eyes a girl murdering someone neatly.

She is so scary!

Chapter 24 The scolding me just now was your last moment of sobriety in this world.

"Don't be afraid, my wife. With me here, we will be able to escape home safely." The man is a responsible man, and he still forced himself to calm down and comfort his wife at this time.

Si Nan, who came back, saw all this in her eyes. She saw that the two people did not take away her electric donkey when she was hunting zombies, so she took action against her and handed them the two military shovels in her hands.

"As long as you are fast enough and hit the zombie on the head with a shovel like I just did, you will definitely be able to escape home safely."

"Thank you." The man took the shovel, left the car keys, took his wife and ran away.

Si Nan collected their luxury car and rode on a small electric donkey to continue running. By coincidence, their directions were the same, so Si Nan was clearing the way in front and they were running desperately to catch up.

But how could they outrun the little electric donkey? They would soon be unable to keep up. Si Nan, who was speeding past, looked at all directions and listened in all directions, speeding all the way, collecting the car all the way, clearing a bright and bright road for himself. The bridge that was blocked to death one second, there was no car at all the next second. , you can see the head at a glance.

So the couple far behind them ran and didn't understand, "How is it possible? Why is there not a car here?"

"Yeah, they're all stuck on the section just before getting onto the bridge, so why don't we run back and find a car to drive?"

"You can't go back, keep running."

It wasn't until after getting off the bridge that there were no more cars to collect that Si Nan stopped. It would be a lot better if we opened up the busy city. In addition, the weather started to rain ice pellets seven days ago, so there were very few people coming out.

So when he got off the bridge, Si Nan saw almost no zombies, but the white ground was still stained with blood and there were traces of dragging.

She didn't dare to stop and continue riding. It was still ten minutes away from her house. She had to rush home as soon as possible. When passing by a convenience store, suddenly a scream came from inside, "Ah, kid, why did you bite your mother?"

Inside, a teenage boy was biting his mother's abdomen with his bloody mouth. In an instant, the belly full of intestines was torn out, dripping with blood.

The convenience store owner who was doing the shopping was so frightened that he screamed "Ah" and ran out. The little boy heard the sound and let go of his mother to chase after him.

Si Nan frowned. It seemed that the entire city A had almost fallen. People were still in ignorance and fear. They still wanted to save those infected with the zombie virus, but they actually didn't know that they were hopeless.

In fact, many people are very curious and have no idea what is going on outside. Because of the bad weather recently, a large number of people have not gone out.

At most, I only saw some information from the news or videos, but I didn't take it seriously, thinking that it was just a virus infection in other cities, which was still far away from them.

When Si Nan came back to his senses, he saw that the bitten mother had turned into a zombie and walked out of the convenience store. She followed the child and chased the store owner. She turned a corner and braked suddenly at the door of the convenience store.

Because she took a fancy to a brand new electric car under the awning in front of the store. It should belong to the store owner, so she quickly moved it into the space.

Then, she ran into the convenience store and found the car keys of the same color as expected. She turned around and looked at the convenience store, which was not small in size. Her eyes were full of joy, and she ran back and forth, retracting the shelves into the space.

After that, I kicked open the storage room inside and was pleasantly surprised. It was full of inventory and I took it all away without saying a word.

When she came out, she didn't even miss the goods that were about to expire on the cart in front of the house. With a wave of her hand, even the cart disappeared. She rode her little electric donkey again and felt warm all over her body.

As soon as she left, someone went to the store to buy something. The man scratched his head and doubted life as if he had seen a ghost. "How is it possible? I came in five minutes ago. How could it be empty? Did I go to the wrong place?" Already?"

This guy is probably a nerd. He plays games in the dark at home and doesn't watch the news. He doesn't even know what's going on outside, yet he still dares to go out to buy things.

"Don't go, help me, my father suddenly fainted." In front, a middle-aged man struggled to support his fat old father and waved repeatedly to Sinan who was riding over.

Si Nan didn't even look at him, and passed by with a "swish".

The man behind him yelled, "A girl is so morally corrupt that she won't even help."

But he was only busy cursing Si Nan, but he didn't see that the eyes of the old father he was supporting had turned an empty white color, and his twitching limbs gradually calmed down.

His hand holding the old man's waist was suddenly bitten hard by the old man. The man was so painful that he tried to break off his father's head and shouted, "Dad, I am your son, why do you open your mouth and bite me like a child?" Ah, let go."

"You just scolded me for your last sobriety in this world." Si Nan, who was riding far away, shook his head and rushed home at full speed. He was getting closer. There were still five minutes left and he would be there just after turning a corner.

She thought about the journey silently, and an ambulance drove in front of her. The alarm sounded all the way, and she rushed towards the city. The emergency vehicle that was driving normally one second, crashed into her the next second.

"Damn, I can't escape from the city center, I'm dumped here." Si Nan quickly changed direction and passed the ambulance. Only then did she see clearly that the person being rescued was frantically grabbing and biting people in the car. .

The glass of the car window was covered with blood, and a nurse was pressed against the car window by zombies and biting her back, making desperate pleas for help.

The driver in front was also attacked. The car swayed towards the railing on the roadside, hit a telephone pole with a bang, exploded and caught fire, and the entire car burned.

And the ambulance drove in the direction near her community, "No way? Could it be that the community has also fallen?"

Si Nan gathered her thoughts and rushed home. However, after only five minutes of walking, she had to accept the reality. She really fell. Before she reached the gate of the community, she was shocked by the scene in front of her.

The gate of the community was surrounded by a group of zombies. Each zombie was covered in blood and bitten flesh. Several of them were missing limbs and were both alive and bloody. They were reaching for people through the iron gate with their hands, and they were making sounds from their mouths. Roaring like a trapped animal, the iron gate was filled with curious owners.

The people inside were like idiots, screaming and talking, "I know the woman in the white cotton-padded jacket, she is the mother of my child's classmate, and the woman in the black coat, she is my colleague, they How could it become like this?"

"If you look at their eyes, you can't see any eyeballs at all. They are all cloudy and hollow. They are exactly the same as the zombies in the movies. Could they be zombies?"

"Uuuuuuuah, they are so scary."

"······"

Seeing that the zombies hadn't noticed her yet, Si Nan immediately turned the car around.

Chapter 25 Wang Meilan's viciousness

When Si Nan saw that the zombies hadn't noticed her yet, he immediately turned the car around and went to the other three further doors. The results were the same, and they were even more surrounded than this door. "Then there's no other way. We can only fight in."

Si Nan had to come back, put away the electric donkey at the corner, took out two military shovels, walked over and whistled to the zombies with their backs turned to her: "Sisi, come on, babies!"

"Roar~" The zombies roared when they heard the movement behind them. They all turned their stiff and mutilated bodies and rushed towards Si Nan with their teeth and claws.

Someone inside the iron gate recognized Si Nan, "Look, everyone, it's the owner of Unit C 108. She actually has a professional weapon in her hand. She doesn't want to kill these people and break into the community, right?"

Just when this person started to question, Si Nan had already started killing. For her, who had defeated several evolved zombies in her previous life, this small group of junior zombies was nothing.

One shovel knocked down one, fast, accurate, ruthless, and very clean. The black blood of the zombies brought up by the sharp shovel filled the space around her, frightening everyone inside the iron gate.

"Ah, she killed someone, she killed someone."

"Oh my god, how can a girl have such good skills? And she is so ruthless. She is so scary."

At this moment, Si Nan heard Wang Meilan's sharp instigation from behind the noisy iron gate: "Security, call the police and arrest her. Si Nan killed someone in front of so many of us in broad daylight. Call the police and arrest her. Ten million Can't open the door for her.

Look at her, she kills without blinking an eye. What if she is let in and she kills us too? Did you guys say that? "

"This...but she is the owner of this place after all, and there doesn't seem to be anything unusual about it."

"That's right, isn't it good? These people she killed are already abnormal people, and they are all going to come in and bite our walking dead."

The onlookers were still rational at this time. Polarization.

Seeing that everyone was unmoved, Wang Meilan immediately added jealousy to an old woman next to her and said, "You said she hit you with the shovel, are you still alive?"

That old lady is the talkative woman in Unit C 102 who scolded Si Nan for being "one of a kind, broad-minded and fat". She usually has a good relationship with Wang Meilan, and the two often sing and make irresponsible remarks.

The old woman immediately understood Wang Meilan's intentions, pointed at Si Nan outside the iron gate and said: "Yes, yes, yes, we must not let her enter the community, and no one is allowed to open the door for her. Who knows if she will kill us too?"

More importantly, who can guarantee whether she has been infected with the virus? Everyone saw that the black blood on her body was exactly the same as the black blood spat out by the people she killed. It was so disgusting.

What if we let her in and those viruses are transmitted to us and become zombies? Taking a step back and saying that even if we won't be infected, what if Sinan turns into a mad dog and bites us if he catches us, wouldn't he be dead? "

"Yes, this possibility is extremely high."

"Aunt Wang is right, it's very possible. I agree not to let that Si Nan in."

"Also, everyone sees that she can cut people's heads off with a knife as easily as she chops vegetables. She is a highly dangerous person and must not be let in."

"Yes, we agreed not to release him."

It was a matter of personal life. The two old women fanning the flames immediately turned the people who had just helped Sinan speak against him. Everyone agreed with Wang Meilan's proposal.

Everyone's eyes changed when they looked at Si Nan again, from a strange friendly relationship to a hostile relationship.

Wang Meilan felt very happy and very satisfied with the cooperation of her old sisters. She hated Si Nan and couldn't wait to kill him. She just wanted to watch Si Nan being bitten and torn to pieces by these lunatics outside the iron gate. Only in this way could she It relieved her hatred.

He just received some free stuff from her, but he was so vicious that he sent her to jail at her age. Now let's see who kills whom first?

Wang Meilan was so excited that she stood at the front of the crowd, closest to the iron gate. Suddenly, "Bang!"

A headless corpse smashed on the iron door in front of her. The black blood and brains spattered from the zombie's head suddenly fell on Wang Meilan's face. She was so scared that Wang Meilan screamed "Ahhhh" and wiped her face hard. black blood on.

Sitting on the ground, her old face had lost all color and was pale.

Looking outside the iron gate, the zombies who had reached out to them two minutes ago were already dead. There were mutilated zombie corpses lying on the ground, with black rotten flesh and black brains all over the ground. The scene was breathtaking.

Moreover, every corpse was unsightly. The timid ones had already run back crying, while the remaining bold ones stared in horror as Sinan, who had blood on his face, took the corpse slowly. He threw the helmet splattered with black blood on the ground, took off his dirty down jacket and wiped the black blood on the shovel, then turned to look coldly at the security guards in the crowd.

"Are you sure you don't want to open the door?"

The security guard was also frightened by Si Nan and did not answer Si Nan in time, "Me?"

He looked at the surrounding owners. These people were so excited. How could he know whether the door should be opened?

But the owners who were watched by him didn't know either. They had long been stunned by Si Nan's hand just now. Wang Meilan was still crying and howling on the ground without reacting.

Moreover, he is the owner of this place and seems to be a normal person. Why don't he open the door to him?

But if she were in this situation...it would be too dangerous to open the door.

The scene was eerily quiet for a time, and no one dared to answer Si Nan's question.

Seeing that the security guard was unmoved, Si Nan was already angry. She stepped forward to open the door with a brush, but it could no longer be opened. She suddenly raised her head and squinted her eyes and said to the security guard, "I'll ask you one last time, what are you doing?" Are you really not opening the door? I am the owner of this place!"

"I?"

"You asked for this."

Just when the security guard was hesitant, Si Nan visually measured the height of the iron gate. After saying something coldly, he suddenly ran to the other end of the iron gate. Using his speed, he stepped on the wall with his right foot. on the iron door, his left foot landed on the iron grating on the iron door, and his body jumped into the air above, directly crossing the iron door and landing firmly in front of everyone.

The moment he landed, Si Nan kicked the security guard away, then knocked down Wang Meilan with a backhand shovel, raised his foot and stepped on Wang Meilan's face with a strong force.

Then he crushed me hard: "Old man, you are the most vicious person in the whole community. Do you think you don't have to go to jail and can dance around again?"

Wang Meilan, who was at her feet, grabbed Si Nan's feet with both hands and screamed miserably, "Ah ah ah, little bitch, let me go quickly. Help, everyone, please help me, Si Nan is going to go on a killing spree, ah ah ah, Everyone, please kill her."

Even now, Wang Meilan still fanned the flames and encouraged the onlookers to take action against Si Nan.

Chapter 26 The end of the world begins, kill the old witch first

Wang Meilan is not the only one who wants to kill Si Nan together. No, 102's long-tongued female owner said, "Ah, Si Nan, you are going too far. Let go of Meilan. The security guard is here. Come on, Si Nan is going to kill Meilan."

There was also a well-dressed old man who came forward and ordered Si Nan, "Si Nan, are you crazy about killing? Do you want to kill us neighbors too? Let Wang Meilan go!"

This person is Uncle Liu, who has been hiding in the crowd to watch the show. With Wang Meilan as the leader, of course he will not stand out. Now that Wang Meilan has fallen, he steps forward to kill Si Nan.

The others did not dare to say anything. They had already been shocked by Si Nan's actions. After Si Nan jumped in, they immediately retreated three meters away and became a crowd.

"Owner, please let me go immediately. You are all neighbors. There is no need to be so cruel. Besides, you just hit me." The security guard who was kicked away by Si Nan came back with a gloomy face. .

Not only did he not open the door to Si Nan just now, but now he lectured Si Nan without knowing why, and he also wanted to settle a score.

"Oh? You want to fight with me? Then I'll let go of the old witch." Si Nan glanced at the security guard and really let go of his foot.

The security guard instantly felt that he was capable. This awesome little owner was still afraid of him, but the next second, he was slapped in the face.

Wang Meilan just cursed: "Okay, you little bitch, if you dare to step on my face, I'll see if I don't tear it to pieces... ah!"

Suddenly, the shovel in Si Nan's hand moved, and with a pop, Wang Meilan's head rolled out.

"It's time to shut up that foul mouth of yours."

Si Nan picked up the bloody shovel after chopping Wang Meilan, took a look at it, and felt quite disgusted. He lowered his head and wiped the blood calmly on Wang Meilan's down jacket, and glanced around with cold eyes: "The end of the world has begun, why bother yourself and kill the old witch first. "

"Ah..." Everyone who reacted immediately screamed.

However, before the screams stopped, Sinan grabbed the 102 Longtongued Woman who was trying to escape. He swung the weapon shovel and cut the Longtongued Woman's throat. "Didn't you call me a mad dog just now? Are you going to run away now? I agreed. ?"

"You?" The long-tongued woman fell on Wang Meilan's body. She couldn't believe until her death that Si Nan dared to kill her in public.

"Ah, call the police, call the police quickly." He shouted to Si Nan. The security guard was too frightened to move. This was the first time he had seen this scene.

"Run quickly, Si Nan is crazy, she is really going on a killing spree." Uncle Liu saw that the momentum was not right and offended Si Nan's Wang Meilan and 102. She would kill at her request, so he was also in danger.

Although he was old, he was a man after all, and he ran quite fast. He rushed a few meters away in one go, but, "Bang!"

"You are still deceiving people when you are about to die. You owe my parents a debt. I, the daughter, will settle the debt."

The big shovel thrown by Si Nan hit Uncle Liu directly on the head. Uncle Liu's tall body fell to the ground with a bang, frightening the onlookers, who all huddled behind the security guard and begged for mercy.

"Ah, we have never harmed you, please don't kill us."

Si Nan raised his weapon shovel and pointed it at everyone, with a cold tone: "Who else wants to call the police? You? Or you?"

She pointed her shovel past security guards and other owners.

"No, no, we were wrong." The security guard and everyone else nodded wildly with pale faces.

Only at this moment did they understand that the world had changed, and there was no restraint on Si Nan in front of them. Whoever had a stronger fist would be the king.

"Humph, I'm not afraid of you calling the police. If you don't believe me, try calling and see if anyone from the police station answers your call? Will they send someone to arrest me?

Don't worry, I'm not the murderer these three dead people say. I'm actually not interested in killing people. As long as you don't mess with me, I will never do anything to you. "

Are you a liar? Not interested in killing, yet you killed three people in less than two minutes? But the frightened owners and security guards didn't dare to say this.

Si Nan pointed to the corpse on the ground and said, "These three people deserve to die, especially Wang Meilan. After my parents died in a car accident ten years ago, I no longer live in this community.

But Wang Meilan secretly found someone to replace my mother's mobile phone number, and asked her daughter Cui Qingqing to pretend to be me and receive the community benefits that my property management should have paid to me for ten years.

I found out about this a week ago. In the real estate office, the mother and daughter not only showed no repentance, but instead scolded me for being stingy and petty.

I don't care about rice and oil, but the last thing she should do is take advantage of my mother. She has been dead for ten years!

And this damn old woman who sings along with Wang Meilan and speaks ill of me in the owner group every day, she should have died long ago.

There is also this sixth uncle, who has always resented that my father did not have the knowledge and experience to provide free guidance to his son in construction during his lifetime. He also holds a grudge against our family. Every one of them deserves to die.

Look outside for yourselves, there are zombies everywhere, the world has changed, and the end of the world is coming. You'd better take care of yourselves. Think about how long this iron gate can stop zombies? "

After Si Nan said this, he kicked Wang Meilan's body aside with a tip of his toe, and walked away without even looking at it, making everyone around him look embarrassed.

Without the warmth of her down jacket and sweating from killing another wave of zombies, she was very cold now.

The owners who were watching took the initiative to make way for her, and no one dared to stop her, especially when they looked at the two industrial shovels in Si Nan's hands. They were afraid that Si Nan would be unhappy and lift them up to give them a shovel.

After Si Nan walked away, those people dared to whisper, "This old woman deserves to die. It's so disgusting that she won't even spare the dead."

"It turns out that the rumors in the community are true, saying that Wang Meilan is a reform-through-labor prisoner. I still don't believe it. It's really unlucky to live in the same community with such a greedy and vicious old woman."

"I usually see her and Uncle Six making irresponsible remarks in the group. As long as she knows something, no one will let it go and throw their bodies out."

The surrounding owners pointed at Wang Meilan on the ground and cursed. People's hearts had already changed just after the end of the world. They seemed to be on the side of Si Nan, but in fact they were just for themselves.

Hum, just wait for me.

The beaten security guard looked at Si Nan walking away, clenched the baton around his waist with his right hand, and spat out a mouthful of blood at Si Nan's back.

When Si Nan returned home, the moment the Vajra Indestructible Door closed, his tense body instantly relaxed and he finally escaped back.

She was not afraid of the security guards and the owners, but she was afraid that she would not be able to escape in a short time.

Then the beautiful life of lying down will begin. No one knows how many years it will take.

She did not go directly to take a shower. Instead, she washed her hands first, turned on the faucet, and filled the remaining dozens of large buckets with water before the water source was contaminated.

These are her backup water sources for later use. If the well in the yard is also contaminated, these can be used for bathing and washing clothes.

As for drinking, the bottled water and mineral water in the space are enough for her to drink for several lifetimes.

She guessed that all the residents in the community had not thought of this yet.

Chapter 27 It sounds like they are an old married couple.

She guessed that all the residents in the community had not thought of this, because on the way back, the passing owners said that the zombies outside were just suffering from some kind of disease, like being poisoned, and they could be cured.

So she had to save as much clean water as possible when she could.

Then, he turned on the heating in the room. At this time, the electricity was still normal. Then he took off his clothes, packed them in a plastic seal bag, and threw them out of the window into the courtyard wall.

Anyway, the end of the world has come, and no one will hold her accountable for littering. Those clothes must be disposed of.

The last step is to turn on the room's disinfection and filtration system to disinfect the entire room.

After washing herself, she checked all the safety issues, locked the courtyard door and the room door with three different safety locks, started to dry her hair, charged her mobile phone, and fell asleep. She was already very tired today. tired.

But she didn't know it when she was asleep. A bloody incident occurred in the middle of the night. Her actions inspired one person, that is, the community security guard who refused to open the door to her.

He was very smart. Before the other owners could react, Si Nan just happened to clear away the zombies at the entrance of the community. At dawn, he called down two familiar male owners and knocked on a convenience store at the entrance of the community at night. The three of them He went up and beat the female owner of the store to death and robbed her of supplies.

Because the noise was too loud, it attracted the attention of other owners upstairs, so many owners in that building went down to loot. The security guard and the two owners must have disagreed, so they started fighting on the spot, killing and injuring many people.

In the end, the zombies wandering nearby were attracted, and the group was almost wiped out. When they retreated, only four or five people were left. The security guard was one of them. He was safe and sound with the baton in his hand.

This security guard is the fuse that triggers the collapse of the moral bottom line of various owners in the community, and is completely different from Si Nan. Si Nan kills those who want to join forces to kill her, and never kills without reason.

It can be seen that the security guard has a twisted mentality and is also a ruthless person with scheming intentions. Before that, he secretly notified Wang Meilan, Longtongue Woman and Liu Shu's family members to come and take away the body.

The purpose is to get people from those three families to join forces to deal with Sinan.

This bloody incident he led exploded among the owners in the second half of the night. This is the second thing. The first big news was of course Si Nan, and the residual heat has not faded yet.

At that time, an owner living in a high-rise uploaded a video of Sinan hunting zombies, showing off his skills and jumping over the iron gate of the community with his bare hands, kicking the community security guard, and directly killing Wang Meilan and three others to the owner group.

It was quickly forwarded by various property owner groups, and the entire community was calling her a madman and a murderer, clamoring to call the police to arrest her, and admiring her immensely.

There were also some young single residents who, looking at Si Nan's nimble skills and beautiful and refined face, suddenly had evil thoughts:

"Why should I call the police? It's a pity to send such a beautiful girl in. Why don't you let me fall in love with her first, so that I can verify for the owners whether she is crazy or not?"

Unit D 403: "It's wonderful upstairs. You're welcome. Come on in, hero."

Unit C 501: "She is so exciting, I like her. I'm going, I didn't know there was such a wonderful person living in our community. Who is that upstairs? Let go of your dirty hands and let me come."

Unit B: "Hahaha, are you sure the two above can defeat this beauty? She is not hot, but ruthless!"

Unit C 501: "She's just a little woman who knows how to do some tricks and embroider her legs. There's no woman I can't control. I've seen people who are more ruthless than her. But if she doesn't get it, I have plenty of money. There's no woman who doesn't like money." of.

By the way, who is this? Which unit do you live in? "

The Free King of Unit B: "Oh shit, what did I hear? We've been making trouble for a long time, but you don't know who she is, Mr. Lu? Look up, she is the owner of Unit C 108, and her parents suddenly disappeared ten years ago The house where the car accident happened."

"It turns out it's her, that's even better. I like orphans. I don't have to deal with my father-in-law and mother-in-law all my life, hahaha~" Lu Tao is very interested in Si Nan. At this moment, he is lying in bed with a beautiful woman in his arms. .

This man is the richest family in the community. His father is a well-known entrepreneur in the city and owns a listed company, but he is a bastard who was born in a junior high school.

Unfortunately, the first wife gave birth to three daughters, so he naturally became the contradictory person of the Lu family, the most favored and the most shameful eldest son.

From the day he was brought to the Lu family when he was a teenager, he has deteriorated. He has everything from eating, drinking, prostitution and gambling. Changing girlfriends is like changing soup. He takes both black and white. He is a ruthless character.

Si Nan, who slept until noon the next day, had no idea about this. When she woke up and turned on her phone, she saw a red explosion. Every group was red 999+, and all kinds of messages were crazy. She couldn't read them at all, and she didn't bother to read them.

The security lady, Xia Mi and others also sent messages, and one was from Rosen.

"Rosen?" Si Nan suddenly sat up and quickly opened Rosen's message, and nervous questions came to him.

"How are you? What you told me has come true."

"No reply, are you outside?"

"What happened?"

"How are you?"

"Speak quickly!"

The last one: "When I find a way to go back, I'll find you."

Si Nan quickly took a bare-faced photo, including the messy bed and himself, and sent it directly to Rosen, "I'm fine, but I went to bed early last night and my phone was on silent. How are you and your uncle and aunt?"

"Beep beep~"

Rosen immediately responded to the message: "You scared me to death. We are all fine. You stay at home and don't go out. Zombies and people can't enter your house. Wait until I come back."

"Uh, waiting for you to come back?" Si Nan looked at this last sentence and blinked, not understanding it. They don't seem to be that familiar now, right? He said this as if they were an old married couple, hahaha~

She returned with a smile and saw that Rosen had made more than twenty missed calls to her, "Well, it proves that my childhood sweetheart you care about me."

When I opened Xia Mi's message, it was much simpler and more crude: "Si Nan, you damn girl, did you know that something like this would happen? We have been best friends for many years, and I am sincere to you. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You don't have the nerve to mention this to me, think about it yourself." For the sake of breaking up the relationship, Si Nan replied.

Xia Mi on the other end opened his mouth and scolded: "Si Nan, you ungrateful thing. Every time Gao Ming came to me in the past half month, I still concealed your whereabouts and put in good words for you."

Si Nan understood instantly, "Oh? He went to find you again. If I guessed correctly, you have been living together for the past half month, right?"

"You?" Xia Mi, who was lying in Gao Ming's arms, was suddenly startled. She turned to ask Gao Ming, "What should I do? Si Nan found out."

Gao Ming kissed her and said, "It's time now. If you find out, you'll find out. Since she found out, then just don't do anything about it."

Chapter 28 Oh, you scumbag, you finally came to your senses

Gao Ming took Xia Mi's cell phone and suddenly took an intimate photo of the two of them half-naked. He also deliberately zoomed in on the surrounding background and sent it to Si Nan.

When Si Nan opened it, she saw two men and women lying on the bed in her rental house, fooling around. Before, she might have been angry, but now she was just disgusted and directly sent her blessings: "It's good, a bitch and a dog will last forever!"

The next sentence was: I just don't know, Xia Mi, when you took the initiative to deliver them to your door, did you bring those snack gifts from your rental house?

"Bitch!" After scolding Si Nan, Xia Mi threw the phone on the bed and broke up with Si Nan.

"Oh, people's hearts are not ancient. Xia Mi calls herself a bitch, so she is a bitch." Si Nan sneered, and she said that the supervisor couldn't even ask Xia Mi to unload the goods, and Gao Ming was too quiet. It turned out that they had been hanging out together for a long time. .

Xia Mi was afraid that she would see something if she couldn't hide it, so she avoided unloading the goods. Normally, she would be exhausted from working during the day and would not give up every opportunity to unload goods.

"Well, the time in this life has changed, so you can experience the pain of being betrayed by a close lover and then killed. Xia Mi, don't be too happy too early. Do you think Gao Ming really likes you?

Have you ever doubted Gao Ming's purpose of approaching you? According to what I know about him, you must be the second me in the previous life! "

Of course she wouldn't remind Xia Mi of this.

"Xiaonan, are you okay? Are you injured? I just saw the video in the group and realized that the new security guard didn't open the door for you. Is he home now?

Fortunately, the eldest sister is not at work today, otherwise she would not be able to come back. It's a great reminder. Sister, I'm very grateful to you. I've stocked up on a lot of things. "

Just when she was replying to the security guard, Gao Ming used Xia Mi's mobile phone to send a curse: "Sinan, you vicious and dirty woman, you already knew that a terrible virus would happen, so you bought so many things without telling me. , you will never die easily!"

"Hey, you scumbag, you finally came to your senses. You don't have to worry about whether I die or not. You should think about how you will die. If you don't accept it, come over and beat me to death?"

Now that it's time, Si Nan stopped pretending and scolded her casually. She was just arrogant and wanted to make the scumbag angry to death. In this end of the world, who should be afraid of whom?

If Gao Ming dares to come over, she will kill him with one shot!

So what if he and Xia Misi got together? Xia Mi went there in advance and would definitely not bring the snacks from the rental house.

As for the rental house where Gao Ming lived, there wasn't much food when she left. Gao Ming never cooked, so during the month when she was away, she only bought instant noodles and ate them occasionally.

Because in the past three years, with her here, apart from cooking everything freshly prepared at work and combining meat and vegetables with nutrients, Gao Ming has developed a tricky mouth. What he despises most is eating instant noodles.

In other words, they didn't have much food at all, and even the butt-wiping paper was bought by her every time. Now that they had one more Xia Mi, they couldn't sustain it for long.

"Oh, it feels good to think about it. The more desperate the scumbag is, the happier I am. Get up and exercise~"

Lying back on the bed, she stretched out, then put on her furry slippers and went to the bathroom. While brushing her teeth, she glanced out the window inadvertently, and immediately opened Kazilan's big eyes, "How could it be so fast? Last night? Aren't there still just scattered zombies?"

Even though he had died once and survived for more than a month after experiencing the apocalypse, Si Nan was still frightened by the scene outside the window.

I saw dense zombies moving around the community and on the road not far away. The ice particles had stopped falling for a long time and it was snowing. The zombies were wandering around like wandering ghosts, looking for delicious fresh prey.

Compared with yesterday, the number of zombies had more than tripled. She marveled that the end of the world had come so quickly and so ferociously.

She quickly opened the news channel on her mobile phone, and the whole network exploded with complaints and complaints. Countless short videos of people biting people were broadcast live and went viral. Countless families cried and howled, and people were killed everywhere.

On the one hand, the officials surrounded the city, set up safety zones, and tried their best to save the infected people who were not bitten. On the other hand, they don't know how powerful the zombie virus is, and they are still saying that they are investigating the cause of the virus outbreak and will develop an antidote as soon as possible.

"Antidote? Huh, it's impossible in a short time. Even if it is researched, it won't be able to keep up with the speed of zombie mutation." Si Nan brushed his teeth and shook his head.

In her previous life, when she died, the zombie period had only passed for more than a month. Those zombies were unconscious and stiff from the beginning. They did not know how to adapt and had only basic instinctive reactions.

They quickly learned how to climb high and step on the ground, stack one on top of another, climb the walls and sneak into the community to eat people. They evolved very quickly. As for what she will evolve into in the later stages, she doesn't know until she dies long ago.

For her now, everything is unknown, so she has to store things as much as possible. She estimated that based on the current situation of City A being destroyed so quickly and so widely, the situation was much more serious than in the previous life, and humans were rapidly becoming extinct.

After walking out of the bathroom, she turned on the TV. Currently, all the major TV stations were still operating normally. Only some small TV stations were broadcasting but were wiped out by the group, and the "Paji" was gone.

She watched for a while, let the TV play, and went straight to the third floor to check various surveillance pictures. At first glance, I saw Cui Qingqing holding Wang Meilan's body and crying. There were two men next to her, an old man and a young man, who must be Cui Qingqing's father and husband.

Cui Fu pointed at Wang Meilan's body and gnashed his teeth and swore, "Old lady, don't worry, we will avenge you and we will not stop until we kill Si Nan."

When his son-in-law Huang Jianli heard this, he frowned and persuaded Cui Fu, "Dad, let's not talk about revenge. The most important thing at the moment is how to put mother's body? It's freezing and snowy outside, and there are countless zombies surrounding the community. Nothing can be done. ah?"

What he means is that you can't keep a dead body at home, right?

"What the hell are you talking about? Your mother is gone, why do you still want to throw her out?" Cui Fu got angry when he heard this and lectured his son-in-law.

Huang Jianli was usually looked down upon by this family, but now, unexpectedly, his father-in-law still couldn't understand the situation, so he opened his mouth to teach him a lesson as usual, and he became anxious:

"Dad, how long has it been? Not to mention that Mom is dead. Even if we don't have food, it's not certain whether we can survive for a week. The most important thing now is not burying Mom, but how we can survive."

"Shut up, if you don't have enough food, go grab it. Didn't that sinister little bitch Sinan buy a lot of things? Find an opportunity to grab her."

"Well, that's a good idea." Si Nan raised his eyebrows playfully.

Then I heard Cui Fu say, "Don't worry, even if I die, I will drag that cruel dead girl Si Nan to be buried with your mother."

Chapter 29 How can I use M style to kill you?

Si Nan narrowed his eyes, "Then come on, let me try the power of the M-style. Forget it. Why use the M-style to kill you? It's too wasteful. I'll give you an arrow. It just matches your family. You are all cheap." !"

Cui Fu and his son-in-law were still plotting how to rob Sinan, but little did they know that the whole process was under Si Nan's surveillance. Just as she was listening with interest, a shrill scream suddenly came from the fire door in the back area of the community, "Ah, help, security guard Come and save me?"

A zombie actually climbed over the high wall of the community and was biting a female owner who went out to take out the garbage. The residents upstairs screamed in fear at the three security guards patrolling the community, "Ahhhh, there is a zombie crawling in." , that woman is hopeless, beat them all to death and throw them out."

"What? Come on, hurry up, or we will all be dead." The three security guards also knew the seriousness of the matter and immediately ran over with their batons drawn.

When the zombie virus first broke out, the property called back some of its security guards, and nearly 30 of them were forced to stay. For safety reasons, in addition to taking turns guarding the four gates, the property management team asked three people to patrol the entire community constantly.

Once any abnormality is discovered, special treatment should be taken immediately and thrown away from the courtyard wall. I originally thought that the courtyard wall could stop the zombies, but now it seems that it can't be stopped at all.

The two security guards took advantage of the zombie to bite the female owner and beat the zombie to death together with their batons.

Another security guard held a fire extinguisher in his hand and sprayed it randomly outside the fire door, forcing back a group of zombies guarding the door, and quickly threw one person and one corpse out.

Si Nan could see clearly that the two security guards were dragging the female owner with trembling hands, who was bitten so badly that her blood and intestines were dripping all over the floor. The owner was not dead yet and was still asking for help intermittently: "Please..." Please save me...don't...don't throw me out..."

"I'm sorry, you can't be saved." The female owner was just thrown out and was buried by the zombies. The three security guards were so frightened that they turned around and didn't dare to look.

This is the fate of being caught by zombies, either being bitten and turned into a zombie, or being devoured by extremely hungry zombies. Either way is bloody and cruel.

The impact of this picture was enough to destroy people's psychological defenses. Everyone living in the high-rise could see it clearly. For a while, there were shouts, screams, and curses, all hoarse.

Si Nan looked at the sea in the distance, with snow falling on the sea and calm waves, as if the world had not changed.

But the reality is that the zombie virus spreads like the flu. In just one night, most of the residents in the city turned into zombies, all surrounding the living people, waiting for opportunities to move.

Her community is no exception, and the situation is even more severe. Because although the community is backed by the sea, there is an important traffic artery on the seaside. A terrible zombie riot broke out there at night, and all the fleeing vehicles passing by were not spared.

All the living people intercepted by the zombies were wiped out. The scene was brutal and bloody, and it turned into a zombie street and all kinds of cars blocking the main road.

Among them were three tank trucks and four express containers traveling in the opposite direction that passed by the tank trucks.

When Si Nan's eyes fell on the road, he realized why there were so many zombies and how ferocious they were. "It turns out that our community is the only one closest to the zombie street. No wonder there are so many zombies surrounding the courtyard wall."

However, she was a little excited when she looked at the three oil tankers and four express containers. There must be a lot of good things in them. If she had no stored supplies, she would definitely be willing to take a risk, and now would be the best time.

Because it is only the second day after the zombie virus broke out, no matter how fast the zombies evolve, they cannot evolve to a strong level in three days. The current zombies are only in their early stages, and they still more or less retain the habits of living people, sleeping at night.

In addition, they have poor eyesight after becoming zombies, so they rely on smelling the breath and voice of living people to identify their location. As long as they wrap themselves tightly and move a little more gently, they can move supplies.

But what Si Nan was attracted to was not the four express containers, but the three oil tankers. There was a lot of oil, enough for her to use for a long time. She saved it, but she didn't know if it would be enough in the later stage. Don't give up this kind of thing for free, it is just too dangerous.

The authorities and the surviving people have not yet reacted. They are searching for supplies everywhere and take action quickly. As the zombie period lasts, supplies will become increasingly scarce in the future.

"Let's talk about it, isn't it nice to live a good life? Let's check the status of the zombies at night." Si Nan withdrew his eyes from the surveillance screen, opened the news channel on his mobile phone to learn about the outside world, and started running on the treadmill.

A leader of this city: "Please wait patiently, we are already doing our best to save people, but this virus infection is fierce and unprepared, and we cannot take care of everyone at the same time.

We have temporarily set up the two stadiums in the city's east and west as safe zones, surrounded by high protective walls. Residents who are able can escape to these two places with food and water.

If you have difficulty moving, please ask your neighbors to help as much as possible. Many communities are now safe.

In addition, the cause of this virus infection is unknown, and no one knows how long it will last. Residents are also advised to stock up on food, water, winter cotton clothes, etc. as much as possible, and close doors and windows to prevent being bitten by infected people. "

"It was reported that 23 towns including G City, K City, V City, and P City had fallen last night. Zombies were roaming everywhere in the city. Supermarkets were robbed, and trampled to death were common."

"······"

After listening to major reports, Si Nan finished his physical exercise, took a hot shower, and made himself a nutritious lunch. He even took a photo with the lunch and looked at the photo to praise himself, "Well, my photography skills have improved. "

While eating, she opened her phone and browsed various red messages.

Owner group: "Oh my god, the one who was just bitten to death lives above me, and her husband is still on a business trip out of town."

"Who cares about who now? Maybe her husband is long gone."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.net.com Can any owner sell me some food? My family has just moved here and I haven't had time to prepare food yet. I can pay as much as I want."

There are children at home... It doesn't matter if I'm hungry, but the child keeps crying because he's hungry. Please, everyone! "

"It's not that I won't help, it's that I really can't help. My family doesn't have much to eat, and I'm also worried."

"Yes, the virus broke out so suddenly. Who would prepare food in advance?"

Cui Qingqing suddenly appeared: "Si Nan! Si Nan from Unit C 108 knows! Not only did she renovate the house from the inside out in advance, it's like an iron bucket, indestructible, she also stored a lot of food in advance, so whoever has nothing to eat Just look for her."

As a result, the group of owners suddenly rioted, and one after another they attacked her.

Chapter 30 Cui Qingqing, you will never die easily

As a result, the group of owners suddenly rioted, and one after another they attacked her, "108 owner, can you sell me a few bags of instant noodles? The child is so hungry that he cries miserably, and you are also a woman."

"Okay, okay, I just want two bags of bread."

"Sell me three bags of rice."

"Give me five bags of noodles."

"······"

Si Nan looked at all the people who were following her, his eyes were cold, and he wanted to kill Cui Qingqing immediately: "You want to use everyone to kill me? Cui Qingqing, I won't let you get what you want."

She ignored Aite's people. It was only the second day after the zombie outbreak. Who didn't have some rice and snacks left? Everyone came to cry poverty with her, it was intentional.

The first woman kidnapped her morally, "Humph, I will never be merciful in this life."

Sinan finished her meal quickly. In order to welcome the next 'good neighbors', she wrote a large warning in hand, using colored pens to outline red and thick, and pasted it on the outside of the courtyard door: Private property, trespassing. Must die!

This is a warning and also a murderous intention!

When the owners saw her ignoring her, they were very angry and said: "This 108 little girl is so disgusting. She obviously got the news in advance but didn't tell us. She deliberately wanted us to die."

"Then what else is there to say? Go kill her and rob her house and the supplies she hoarded. According to Cui Qingqing and other witnesses, Si Nan stocked a room full of good things.

Moreover, Cui Qingqing and her family were extorted from 20,000 yuan in cash by Si Nan, who used all of it to buy food. Cui Qingqing still said that she didn't know how Na Sinan hooked up with Manager Xue of the property management company, causing the property management company to pay her three times the rice and oil she had earned for ten years. "

"What? Ten years? Three times that! Then there are 36 bags of imported rice. If I drop it, I can eat it for two years."

"Then what are you waiting for? As long as we kill that little girl, 36 bags of imported rice will be ours!"

"Dry!"

Of course, Si Nan didn't know this, because these owners formed a separate group and were intensively planning to take action at night.

But people who have died once are very perceptive. After posting the warning, Sinan immediately ran up to the third floor to view all the surveillance footage. Except for Cui Fu sharpening a kitchen knife, several other companies were also planning to attack her.

Just because of Cui Qingqing's words, she became the target of public criticism.

"Cui Qingqing, you will never die easily." Si Nan gritted his teeth and stared at Cui Fu's family.

In the afternoon, the property management called on all the male owners living there to go downstairs and raise the walls around the community together. All security personnel were dispatched, holding large iron pliers, carrying iron rods and wires, and set off.

After the death of the female owner who took out the garbage in the morning, no one dares to be a coward anymore. This is a matter of life for everyone in the community.

Therefore, all the owners cooperated very well. In one afternoon, a circle of barbed wire was raised above the fence, and it was tightly wrapped.

At the same time, the property management company informs everyone not to go out or even walk around the community to avoid what happened in the morning.

This time it is a truly claustrophobic life. Apart from watching live broadcasts, watching jokes, and talking nonsense in various groups, the only thing left to do is talk about food.

"What should I do? I only have a bowl of rice and two potatoes left at home. I can't bear to throw away the potatoes when they sprout, and I can't bear to eat them. Please ask any owner to sell me some grain. I will give you cash. There are old people and children at home. ."

No one answered the call for a long time, as if the busy day had been filled with chatter.

I don't know whether this person's family really has no food, or whether the last sentence touched people. An owner of unit D replied to her: "I don't have any rice, but I have a cabbage tree. If you want it, I can give you a bag of salt in exchange."

The owner was extremely excited: "Okay, I just bought two bags of salt the day before yesterday. I'll go right away."

So there is the following: "My family needs toilet paper. One bag of instant noodles can be exchanged for ten rolls of toilet paper. Anyone who wishes can come and exchange it."

"I'll change!"

"Whose family has pure milk or milk powder for their children? My child has no milk powder. I am willing to exchange a box of instant noodles for three cans of milk powder or two boxes of pure milk for my child."

"There is only one can of milk powder and half a box of pure milk. How about half a box of instant noodles for you?"

"Changed!"

"Who has a surplus of grain? I'll pay a high price for it, a bag of instant noodles costs 100 yuan." Posted by Unit B 309.

When this last news came out, the group suddenly fell into dead silence.

Si Nan wondered, "Does anyone still like money at this time?"

She also waited quietly with curiosity.

A minute later, someone suddenly appeared from unit D: "What about robbery? A bag of instant noodles usually only costs about 2 yuan."

Posted by: "I didn't ask you to buy it."

The group was still again.

"I sell, but only 2 bags." Someone suddenly appeared in unit A.

"Okay, I'll go right away."

Si Nan shook his head, "You are so stupid that you will regret it until you die."

Lu Tao was browsing the owner group out of boredom when he suddenly saw someone selling instant noodles. He immediately responded and said, "I am willing to pay 1,000 yuan for a bag of instant noodles. Cash or WeChat transfer is acceptable."

"Lu Tao? The richest and most shady illegitimate young master in this community?" Si Nan repeated the name, knowing that he had beaten him when he was chatting with the security lady.

At that time, the security lady reminded her not to mess with this guy. He was a man of both sexes and was not very old, about the same age as her. However, he was a very vicious person who had already ruined many girls with his looks and his family's wealth.

Until now, Si Nan didn't know. She didn't look up because there were too many messages in the group. She didn't even know that Lu Tao already knew about her existence, had ill intentions towards her in the group, and was always paying attention to her.

If she knew, she would never be so calm, but her consistent principle is that she does not take the initiative to provoke others, and it is best for others not to provoke her, otherwise her skills will be lost.

Lu Tao had no idea that what Si Nan knew was not just fancy tricks. Her father started training her at the age of three when he was still alive, and he never stopped training her until his death. He treated her like a boy and trained her to death.

The excuse behind it is: I won't be subjected to domestic violence when I get married, hahaha~

During dinner, there was a blizzard outside, and the zombies wandering in the blizzard turned into hazy beauty, adding another layer of terrifying mystery to this apocalyptic world.

Si Nan lowered the heating temperature of the air conditioner. She was very hot. She took out a meat and vegetable dish customized by a star-rated hotel from the space and ate it leisurely.

As soon as a piece of green vegetables was in my mouth, the monitoring system of my mobile phone issued a beep warning.

"Oh? Someone is approaching." She quickly opened the surveillance camera. Inside, Cui Fu and his son-in-law Huang Jianli were looking around outside her courtyard wall. However, her wall was too high, and they fell behind when they looked up. A face full of snow.

Si Nan sighed: "Rosen's company is so powerful that the enemy can't find any weaknesses even if they want to find it. Moreover, the surveillance conversations and images are extremely clear, and the walls are not as high as usual."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 23.2K 28
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
5.4K 70 20
Author: asishu Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link ; https://m.shubaow.net/83/83170/ Transmigrating to become a half-demon, sleeping wi...
24.5K 349 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
4.4K 84 6
Apocalyptic natural disaster, the heroine takes space to hoard goods and abuse scum 末世天灾,女主带空间囤货虐渣 Author: I am so poor that I can't afford three mea...