๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š

By pihuwrites17

"For all the girls who loathe the idea of ๐‘จ ๐’Œ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž๐’๐’“ he wants to be yo... More

แณ€
Introduction
Chapter 1 - The unexpected meet (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The unexpected meet (part 2)
Chapter 3 - Resentment
Chapter 4 - Amusement
Chapter 5 - Unspoken emotions
Chapter 6 - Apology
Chapter 7 - Weekend
Chapter 8 - Suprise
Chapter 9 - Whispers
Chapter 10 - Temple visit
Chapter 11 - Tension
Chapter 12 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 13 - The Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wrong dates?
Chapter 15 - The Date!
Chapter 16 - Fights and confusions
Chapter 17 - Don't.touch.her!
Chapter 18 - Warnings
Chapters 19 - The Devil and demons
Chapter 21 - Complications
Chapter 22 - Ignorance
Chapter 23 - Intensity
Chapter 24 - Silent Claim
Chapter 25 - Not giving up
Chapter 26 - One way confessions
Chapter 27 - It's a Yes
Chapter 28 - Slow and steady
Chapter 29 - Unveiled Pain
Chapter 30 - Past unfolds (sisters)
Chapter 31 - Past unfolds (Too much to handle)
Chapter 32 - His Goddess
Chapter 33 - Gestures
Chapter 34 - Share and Care
Chapter 35 - Comfort and sparks
Chapter 36 - Unveiled secrets
Chapter 37 - Danger
Chapter 38 - Love is in the rain
Chapter 39 - The kiss

Chapter 20 - Realisations

1.3K 142 27
By pihuwrites17

Tiara's Pov

"It's me 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. Not one of your demons." He said. Not the demons but the devil himself. My face was burning with embarrassment and anger. He eyes me with worry. I was trapped between his arms, which makes my face go tomato-red. My ankle was burning with his touch and my stomach did that thing. The butterflies. My body and my mind doesn't go along these days. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺? Shut up. Suddenly he starts stroking my cheeks with his fingers. 𝘖𝘩 𝘯𝘰. 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱.

He says the most unexpected thing, "I am sorry." Getting confused I ask him, "For what?" My voice doesn't sounds like mine. He looks into my eyes deeply and says, "For making you cry. I know you cried about my violence act and.. whatever I said yesterday. I meant no harm to you Tiara." Who is this? I can't believe he said all that. A sudden relief washes over. I look at his eyes and I can say he meant it all. Our eyes share the same warmth. The position we are in weird yet close.

Suddenly he asks, "Who else made you cry, 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓? Who hurt you?" His eyes losing that warmth and turning into something more fierce. He listened to everything I said to Shri. Realisation dawned upon me. Breaking the trance, I tried to leave the bed. But before I could a hand, 𝘩𝘪𝘴, enclosed around my waist, stoping me on my tracks, making me sit on the edge of the bed. He says, "I asked you something Tiara." I replied, "None of your buisness. Go away I forgive you." Sudden wave of tears stings my eyes. Instead of leaving he says, "Answer me, 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦." I hurriedly look up to him. Oh God, he is breaking me. I don't want to cry infront of him.

I was crying. Tears were flowing down my eyes before I could stop. Two times a day. Wow. His eyes. Those eyes. Beautiful. He was. He makes my heart constrict. His fingers were wiping my tears. He says, with a worried voice, "Don't cry 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. I am here. Tell me. Trust me sweetheart." Before I could stop myself I was already clinging to his chest, hugging him tightly and crying like a three-year old. What's wrong with me? He was hugging me back, letting me cry. I will drench his shirt and he will throw a fit about that later, I know. He didn't asks me anything, anymore. He just holds me while I cry.

After a while I look up to him and find him already watching me. He smiles at me and asks, "You cry like a baby. Are you okay now?" Realising what I did I drop my hands in my lap, blush colouring my cheeks. He holding my face, says, with a laugh and smile on his face, "You look beautiful while sleeping, crying, blushing. You just look beautiful." I was surprised. Nope, shocked. My lips parts with shock. He said I was beautiful. I couldn't gather myself for a answer.

He stands up straight, removing his hands from my face. He stares at my face and my eyes. Then giving me his back, he moves towards the door. Opening the door he looks at me and says, "You still owe me though, 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓." His sudden accusation caught me off guard. Narrowing my eyes at him I ask, "And what? You would take my life as a payback?" He smiling, like actually smiling, not smirking, says, "Yes I would."

Akshit's Pov

"God, that woman makes my heart hurt. My head too. I decided not to push her today, but one day she would tell me who hurt her. I won't let that go. She looks beautiful, honestly, yes, she does. And that voice. Her voice will be the death of me, one day. 𝘈𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺. Shut up. You like her. Well, you can really shut up, brain. She owes me. She will pay me for my lost time.

Suddenly, a call pulls me out of my thoughts. It's Aarav. He starts with, "Have you looked into the number? Where are you anyways?"
All of it hits me. I have to look into the number. I reply, "At home and no, not yet. I will soon. For that, we have to contact Karan. I don't think anyone else can do it."

His reply comes quick, "Then just call him quick, dude. What are you doing?"
Frustratedly, I reply, "I will if you hang up, asshole."

He laughs and asks, "Oh ho ho itna gussa akshu baba ko aaj, hein? (so much anger today, Akshu baba?) Had any fight with the beauty at your home or what?"
Beauty? Seriously? Asshole. I reply, "None of your business and stop calling her beauty."

He laughs once again and asks,Kyun? Akshu baba ki jaalti hai? (Why? does Akshu baba feel jealous?) And here I thought I will impress her and make her my girlfriend. 𝘛𝘴𝘬 𝘵𝘴𝘬."
The heck you will. I say, almost warning him, "Stay away from her."

The fucker laughs a lot. After a pause, serious silence, he says, "Dude you're in love....I guess."
I answer hurriedly, "Shut up, nothing like that."

He sighs and says, "You are annoying. You both are, actually, you know. At least you admit that You like her, asshole."
Frustratedly I say, "Okay fine. I do. 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳." I do. It feels good and relieved to.

He whistles and says, "Now admit that you liked her from that day."
Fucker. I reply, "Now you're crossing the limit, asshole. I am hanging up." I hang up before the fucker could say more.

We all sit together at dinner. She does too, not meeting my eyes. 𝘐𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘶𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘬𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘪, 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘰 (She looks at everyone here and there, but she doesn't look at me). Shri keeps whispering her questions about what happened and blah blah blah to her. My sister has no chill. Either she is adopted or me. After dinner, we three leave for our respective rooms. Not once does she look in my direction. She is infuriating. Let's see how much of this ignoring you can continue, Miss Sharma. I lay on my bed thinking about all the events of the day when I fall asleep.
________________________

The next day, I wake up late. I get ready in a rush, grabbing all my important files and my coat, vetting my bag and my car keys. I head downstairs to grab breakfast when maa instructs me to check the terrace for Baba's socks. Oh God, I am late already. I run quickly towards the terrace.

Arriving at the terrace, I was met with a beautiful face. Tiara sitting straight on her yoga mat, with closed eyes. 𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘬𝘪 𝘫𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘩 𝘳𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘶. 𝘒𝘺𝘢 𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘪!! (In the morning I am greeted by the sight of the moon instead of the sun. What a life!!) What a cringe you are, Akshit, yuck. Grabbing Baba's socks, I linger a little and then retreat back downstairs.

Tiara's Pov

I sit there while knowing he is watching me. I somehow control my bodily reactions to his scrutinizing eyes. I don't want to meet his eyes. I can't after yesterday. I feel him leaving so I slowly open my eyes a little bit to make sure. He left. I sigh and open my eyes fully. Everything is just getting weird with him. My feelings too.

Suddenly I realise that I will be late so I jump up quickly and retreat to my room with my yoga mat. I don't practice yoga everyday, I do it when I feel stressed and confused. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺. Thank you, now you can shut up. I take a quick shower and get ready for the office. Shruti won't go with me today. Shri didn't even grab her breakfast from home today. Why in such hurry? Is she hiding something from me? I need to talk to her and especially about her. Grabbing my breakfast I leave for my office.
_________________

I came back home almost at the same time as Akshit. We both stare at each other, awkwardly, for a whole minute until we were both interrupted by Rony. Rony came to stay here for a while due to some work he have here. Akshit hugs him but a little too tightly to which Rony winces and says, "Do you intend to kill me bhai?" To which Akshit just smile and look towards me, dropping his smile. I look for a minute and look away. Looking at him feels like my breathe got stuck. This days everything with him is like a Bollywood song playing on my mind and I want to keep replaying it just to feel more of it. Maybe live it too.

Get it together, Tiara. This is not a bollywood film. Kiara is ruining my mind with her plain texts with Bollywood videos. I can't believe this. I plan on going to my room to freshen up and help aunty in the kitchen later. I was near the stairs when Rony interrupts me with, "we will be neighbours you know." My smile changes to a laugh and I ask, "what? How is that possible?" He replies with a laugh of his own, "I am in the next room to you. So yes neighbours." We were laughing and before I could respond Akshit interrupts with, "Only for three weeks." A stern voice that changes the whole light mood. Buzzkill for a reason.

After freshening up I went to kitchen to help aunty. We both gossip a little and she shares some of her work with me after a while lot of pursuance. I was cutting some of the vegitables when the thought that Shri was missing came into my mind. I ask aunty about her whereabouts and she says that Shri was out with her friends. Friends? Which friends? We have common friends so if she is out with them I was meant to be too and she doesn't go out without me much with others. She is lying. She must be with Abhi. Oh God where is this girl? I don't understand why would she hide about being out with abhi to me. Something is off. Let her come, she can't hide things from me. Atleast not her problems.

Every worrying thought comes to a halt when she enters the kitchen after a while. Shri comes up behind aunty and hugs her and says, "How is the best maa in the world doing?" Suspicious. Aunty says, "I am good but where were you this whole time? Even this girl was worried about you!" She looks toward me and give me the goofiest smile and says, "And how is the best friend in the world doing?" More suspicious. She hugs me but instead of hugging her back or responding I turn around and take a hold of her arm and almost drag her out of the kitchen to talk. Enough!!

Before I could take her to any of our home or atleast talk to her, Akshit and Rony descends the stairs. Both of them wearing casual wears, must be going to some kinda party. This men. Ignoring them I was dragging Shri to her room but she says, "Are you okay? What is it you want to tell me so much huh? And where are this monkeys going?"

They both stops infront of us and Rony says, "And you are the queen of our kingdom. Anyways, how am I looking Tiara?" The sudden question baffled me but smiling I replied, "Handsome." Akshit groans. Groans. Like seriously this man groans. But before I can retreat he asks, "And how am I looking?" I almost laugh at the question. I wanted to say 'Like a cheapstar' but that would be me lying. He looks far more better then just the word handsome itself. I can't believe myself but it is what it is. I never denied the fact that he is attractive. The thought and question makes my cheeks blush. I reply, almost whispering, "Ek dum Krishna lage che (You look as beautiful as Shri Krishna.)"

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💌

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹!!

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱 ❤️

𝗗𝗼 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙....
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❗❗

(𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.)

𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 @pihuwrites17 (𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗼) -- 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀!!!!!

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 4K 24
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
85K 3.6K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* โ™กNina Sureshโ™ก Fun, loving, selfle...
162K 11.7K 96
{ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– #1 ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜} ๐•๐ข๐š๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฑ ๐’๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐Ž๐›๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข She is soft-spoken; he is hardened. She is ice; he is f...
14.4K 798 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*