The Smart Twin of The Nice On...

De th3_unkn0wnbl4de2

So what happened if the nicest boy in NRC had a twin/brother? (who is smarter and far more responsible than h... Mais

Not Chapter (Art only & some Amir facts)
Again Not A Chapter
Announcement (New fanfic)
Another Art/s
Another New Story(+plus probably schedules)
Fanfic Ideas (Pls Help Me😔)
Author's note(new fic)
OC Info
Relationships
1
2
3
4
5
6
Yuu
7
8
9
10
10k + Special
11
12
13
Unique Magic
14
20k special
15
Added OC
H - 1
A/N(This is for Lilia)
H - 2
H - 3
H - 4
H - 6

H - 5

527 33 10
De th3_unkn0wnbl4de2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace turned around, to only see. "Bwah?! Dorm leader!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

The group was shock, minus Amir... Again, as Cater tries to change the topic, by complementing Riddle.

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!"

Riddle glared at Cater, and shutting him off. "Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it - along with the rest of your head."

Cater flinch, before apologizing. "Sorry, sorry! My bad!"

"Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the orientation ceremony!" Grim shouted, while pointing at Riddle.

Riddle then took his attention toward Yuu and Grim, "And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday."

"I'll ask that you not refer to my signature spell as a “stupid collar.”" Riddle irritatedly stated, as he continues. "The headmage's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day.
Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception."

"Dude, seriously? This guy looks like a wimp, but talks like a monster!" Ace whisper-yelled, but Amir clearly heard it.

"The headmage may have forgiven you, but if you break any further rules, I assure you I will not." Riddle added, clearly ignoring Ace.

"So, uh, listen, housewarden, sir... Any chance I could get you to remove this collar?" Ace awkwardly ask, as Amir resisted to face palm.

"I had intended to remove it once you'd taken an opportunity to reflect upon your crimes. But I've not detected so much as a hint of remorse in the foolishness I've heard you spout today." Riddle exclaim, making Ace cringe. As Riddle continued, "So I think I'll let you keep that for a while. Don't worry. The freshman curriculum is more focused on magical theory than practice. And your inability to use magic will help prevent incidents along the lines of what happened yesterday."

"Now, if you've finished your meal, you should quit gossiping and prepare for your next class. Rule 271 is quite clear: “One must leave the table within fifteen minutes of completing their lunch.”" Riddle stated one of their rules, before threatening them. "You DO understand what happens to rulebreakers, I trust?"

Ace sigh, as he muttered something under his breath. "More insane rules..."

Which clearly Riddle have heard, and said. "I believe you mean to say, “Yes, Housewarden!”"

Making the duo shout it. "Yes, Housewarden!"

"Y'know, you're getting annoying." Amir stated, as the people around him panic.

Riddle then took attention toward him, clearly pissed at what Amir had said.

"Excuse me?"

"What, you want me to repeat? Didn't think that you have a poor hearing." Amir grinned, mocking Riddle. And that made Riddle more pissed.

"Who do you think you are?" Riddle demanded, still glaring at Amir.

"Just some prick, who had enough of your childish attitude." Amir replied, as he saw the group trying to stop them.

"Childish?! I have to let you know that I have the ability to lock away your magic. Don't push your luck." Riddle threatened, but Amir made a comeback.

"Is that all you got? Threatening? Let me tell you something, that's just an empty threat. I mean you already said, “we don't have to use our magic, because all we gotta do is to only focused on magical theory.” so what's your defense? Your Highness~" Amir mocked once more, challenging Riddle.

Riddle already had enough, and pointed his pen toward Amir.

Trey and Cater tried to calm Riddle, but that was ignore, as he just kept pointing at Amir.

Amir, being Amir, didn't even flinch. So he did what usually do, he grabbed Riddle's wrist, and let the pen point toward his neck.

"C'mon, I dare you." Amir growled, as the others noticing his eye color had change.

Those crimson red eyes, turned into golden eyes. His white sclera slowly turning into orange.

Riddle felt a bit of fear, and Amir knows what he was doing, and that was inserting dominance.

After a few minutes, Riddle then forcefully remove his hand away from Amir before leaving the group alone.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

There was a few silence, before Amir break it.

"Coward..."

"Why did you do that???" Cater question, worried for what Amir had did.

Amir just shrug, making Cater more worried.

"That was reckless of you, Amir. What would happen if Riddle actually do it?" Trey ask, as the first years just sit back and watch the ‘adults’ talking.

"Not wanting to sound like I'm some sort of rich spoil kid, but do you really not know who am I?" Amir question, as he points at Cater.

"I thought you would already know, I mean not to assume but you seem the type of person who waste their time on their phone." Amir exclaim, while continuing. "I know the announcement happen a year or two ago, but to this day I'm still surprised no one knows who I am. Not complaining though."

"Should we know who you are?" Ace ask.

"Just search my name, then you'll know who I am." Amir suggested.

"Already on it." Cater affirmed, searching on his phone quickly.

"As Cater do that, what's your plan boys?" Amir ask, looking at the troublemakers.

"What do you mean?" Ace question back, leaning on the table.

"I know you did something idiotic, especially with your dorm rules, I would know because you have your own collar. A lot of first year too...." Amir stated, muttering the last part.

After stating that statement, the group finally heard the murmurs around them. It was all about Riddle's strictness.

The two Heartslabyul junior was silent, before Trey explaining on how Riddle became a dorm leader within a week, and started to defend Riddle.

"Stop acting blind, Trey. If you keep doing that someone would actually step up, and will do anything to dethrone the current ruler. I would know, because I witness one before." Amir exclaim, serious this time.

Trey sweat drop, before Grim interrupt.

"Would a good guy go around putting collars on strangers' necks?" Making again the two junior awkwardly chuckle.

"That was your fault for causing trouble, Grim." Yuu reminded, as Grim growled. "Grrrrr... But that collar really hurt, and it shut off all my magic! That's just rude!"

"By the way, what's the little cherry signature spell is?" Amir question, making Ace laugh at the nickname Amir have gave for Riddle.

"Little cherry?" Trey ask, unsure how to respond.

"Fits him, does it?" Amir smirk, as Trey just sigh, not in disappointment.

"Going back to Riddle's signature spell. You're curious about Riddle's signature spell?" Cater change and going back to the topic of “signature spell”, as he stopped his search through his phone.

"That means, like... It's a spell that only he can cast, right?" Deuce question, making Trey explain. "I doubt he's the only person in the whole world...But yes, a signature spell is a magical ability that is, generally speaking, unique to its user. You'll learn about them in class soon enough."

"Riddle's signature spell allows him to temporarily seal away the magic of another. The spell is named..." Cater explain, intimidating Riddle. "Off With Your Head!"

"Even the name is completely psycho!" Grim screamed, as Yuu pat Grim's head.

"To a mage, losing the ability to use magic is about as painful as losing your head completely. Which is why all of us at Heartslabyul House try hard not to violate Riddle's rules." Cater explain.

"And as long as you are following the rules, Riddle isn't so scary." Trey added.

"Speaking of which - are you still not gonna let me into the dorm until I buy a tart, Cater?" Ace question, as Cater raise his hands like he's surrendering.

"Don't @ me, but... yeah. That's rule 53, so my hands are tied." Cater affirmed, while adding some info. "Also, Riddle always looks forward to having the first slice of a tart. So if you want him to forgive you, you had better bring a whole tart!"

"What happened to “We're all from the same dorm, let's try to get along?” Throw me a bone here!" Ace mentioned.

"That's one thing. This is another." Cater shrugged it off, as Deuce added. "A whole tart has gotta be pretty expensive."

"Wait, the reason why he have a collar, because he ate a tart?" Amir question.

Yuu just nodded, as Amir just made dissapointed sigh. But that was ignore as Ace started talking.

"Seriously? I don't have that much money!" Ace whined, before looking at Amir.

"Amir, my man, could I spare couple of thaunmarks?"

Amir had a deadpan look as he look at him, before saying. "No."

Ace grumbled, while Cater suggested something. "Then why not make one yourself? Trey made those three tarts by hand, after all."

"Wow, that's amazing!"

"You made those tarts, Trey? That's incredible! That was like something you'd find at a bakery!" Yuu and Ace complimented, making Trey a bit bashful.

But that disappear when Trey needed something in return, "Heh. I appreciate that. We do have most of the stuff you'd need, but...I'm afraid I'll need something from you in return."

"You're gonna charge me to make it?! What kinda racket...?!" Ace complained, making Amir slap the back of his head.

"Stop complaining, this is your fault to begin with. At least be grateful someone is willing to help you." Amir exclaim, as Ace was still holding his head, but not complaining anymore.

"Thank you, Amir. But anyway I wouldn't take money from a freshman!" Trey assured, "But Riddle wants a chestnut tart next, so I'm gonna need you to gather a ton of chestnuts." He continued, while Ace sighing.

Ace rub the back of his head, as he said. "Like that's any less of a hassle. But... fine. How many do you need?"

Trey need to thought about it in a moment, before stating what he needed to say. "Well, it's for the unbirthday party, so... Probably two or three hundred?"

"Did you say HUNDRED?!" Deuce and Grim shouted together.

Trey smiled, and continued. "And they're all gonna need to be boiled, shelled, and pureed."

"Alright, I'm gonna head out." Grim exclaim, trying to drag Yuu. As Deuce also tried to leave, "I'm leaving too."

"You heartless cowards." Ace stated, while chuckling at the background.

"Hold up! Haven't you ever heard that food tastes better if you make it with your friends? This'll be a memory to treasure! It could even be your chance to make a splash as a cooking blogger!" Cater encouraged the two, while Trey added a warning.

"Don't tell Riddle, but chestnut tarts are at their tastiest when eaten right out of the oven. And the only people who get to experience that culinary privilege are the ones who make it."

"Well, when you put it that way... Come on, humans, let's do this!" Grim stated, while Yuu sweat dropped.

"You sure changed your tune quickly." Yuu said, Amir silently agreeing.

"By the way, Where can we find chestnuts, anyway?" Yuu question, as Trey replied. "I heard there's a whole bunch of chestnut trees in the woods behind the campus's botanical garden."

"Cool. Plan made. Let's meet at the botanical garden after last period." Ace declared, while Grim cheered. "We're gonna be up to our ears in chestnuts!"

And with that the four troublemakers left, leaving the two juniors and Amir.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Your not gonna follow them?" Trey ask, making Amir look at him.

"Not really, I think they could do it. But I have a feeling they could get in trouble, fuuuuck, this is Kalim being high with adhd." Amir groaned, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

But before Trey could say something, Cater found what he was looking for in his phone.

Cater was drinking his drink, when he made a spit take. Luckily no one was their to take a hit.

"Did something happen, Cater?" Trey question, worried for what Cater had seen.

"Is this YOU!!" Cater shouted, pushing his in front of Amir.

Amir squinted, but saw what was on Cater's screen.

It was him, well technically him when he was 15, and he was on a page saying that he was the new 5th best mages in the world.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. That's me." Amir nonchalantly had said, making Cater screamed more.

"How can you say it like it was nothing?!"

"Can you stop screaming, my ears are hurting and everyone could hear it." Amir irritatedly stated, while Cater apologies.

"What did you saw, Cater?" Trey ask, as Cater give his phone to Trey, so Trey could see what he had seen.

They both could see Trey face turn shock, Trey then look at Amir as his face was written with bunch of questions. But didn't utter a word.

So, Amir take a step and answered Cater's previous question.

"I was declared to be the new powerful mage a year or two back. I don't how they figured out, I wasn't even that active on the internet." Amir admitted, making the two junior nod in understanding.

"So that's how you could face Riddle bravely." Cater muttered, quickly added a next question. "What about what you said earlier."

"About what?" Amir question back, acting oblivious.

"About what you saw, about dethroning someone..." Cater hinted, as Amir made a ‘Ahhh’.

"About that, yeah. That's a different story, that I like to keep it to myself." Amir exclaim, avoiding eye contacts.

Cater whined, wanting to know more. But Amir ignore him, taking his attention back to Trey.

"Do you mind if I join your tart making, and making a different flavor tart?" Amir questioned.

Trey nodded, smiling as he assured and ask. "I don't mind, but what are you gonna do with that?"

"I'll give it to Kal and Jamil.... And Mal too..." Amir said, making a thinking pose.

Trey chuckled, as he said something.

"Y'know, not being a flirt or anything, but you're really are handsome."

Cater has a gapped mouth, while Amir has a surprised look.

Amir chuckled, as he smirk and flirting back. "Really? But then again I could say the same thing for you, Darlin' ~"

Trey felt his cheeks turned red, looking away.

Cater look at them back and forth, before mumbling a statement.

"Are you really flirting in front of me?"

Amir look at him, and assured. "Don't worry, you'll have my attention on our little date~"

Before standing up, and saying his leave.

With that Amir left, as the two junior look at each other.

...

"I say we date him." Cater declared, making Trey shocked.

"H-huh?"

————————————————–

I'm back! Got busy this week, because of our exhibit. And let me tell you, it was exhausting! Especially the sun was being a bitch and made the place so hot...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•|FUN FACTS|•

• Author would put Lilia's lovers on the top powerful mages, but thought they won't like it. (And yes, author choose the two of them being Lilia's lovers. Because none of you guys picked one, and the last one who picked made the voting a tie.)

• Author will make two dates. One for Cater and one for Malleus. (And Mal is the first one)

• Amir had a lot of unknown and powerful artifacts.... And some them are not really known to the new generation. Only to the old ones, especially fae's.

————————————————–

Hope you like the new chapter~

Stay tuned for more

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.7K 98 9
When a lone street football player gets dragged into blue lock Blue lock does not belong to me only kaito does
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
19.8K 843 9
A lone traveler wanders around a world that is not his. Yoriichi Tsugikuni his name. After his unfortunate death, he finds himself in a completely di...