๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ'๐ฌ

By _26myimperfectworld

โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, M... More

Copyright
*Characters Aesthetic*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Author/Readers
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Characters/Smut??
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Last note
Changed epilogue
An immature mistake

Chapter 50

30.3K 2.6K 143
By _26myimperfectworld

Happy Reading!!!

"I look like a princess," Simran beamed with eyes twinkling with exclamation.

"Yes. You look like a beautiful princess," Roop replied back, pushing her small hairs behind which were quite disturbing her.

"I told you to use the hairband. Now, they will disturb you the whole party," Shaurya complained, looking at them through the rear mirror while driving.

"No, they won't look good on this dress," Simran replied with pout.

Roop smiled at her and they indulged in the conversation. It was mostly Simran who was asking them the question about them and the car. Since afternoon she had asked a thousandth time about Preeti but they tried to divert her mind away from it.

Within the next fifteen minutes they reached the mansion where everyone was eagerly waiting for them to arrive. Unbulking his seatbelt, Shaurya turned around to see Simran.

"Princess, if you feel any discomfort just tell me aur Roop aunty. Okay?," He said while Simran nodded her head positively.

Shaurya was the first who got down from the car. Pacing towards Roop's side he opened the door and forward his hands. Smilingly at him she got down taking care of her long gown. Shaurya picked up Simran in his arms who instantly wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes widened looking around. The curiosity was clearly depicted in her leafed shaped eyes.

They moved inside where the Rajput family were already waiting for them. All were excited to meet Simran and talk to her. When they saw the couple moving towards them, their eyes averted to Simran who was observing the decoration with her curious eyes.

Seeing so many people standing in front of her, Simran got a bit scared, moving closer to Shaurya. Vivaan who was the most excited among them strode to Shaurya while grinning.

"Hi beautiful, I hope you remember me," he smiled, which was returned by Simran as she had already seen him when all the brothers brought her and Preeti to their warehouse.

"Hello Uncle. You are looking like disney prince," she exclaimed which made Vivaan grin grow brighter.

"Thank you, beautiful. If I am Prince will you be my princess?," he asked while putting his one forward and the other one behind his back., looking like a gentleman.

Simran laughed, throwing her head behind which made everyone smile at her. Elders came forward, pushing Vivaan away who was shocked by their action.

"You guys are so impatient. Can't you wait until I complete meeting my niece," his complaint dramatically which was ignored by everyone.

"Simran, he is your dadu and they are dadu and your dadi," Shaurya introduced them all.

"Dadu? Dauand dadi?," Simran was repealed by what Shaurya said. Preeti didn't have any family members so since childhood Simran thinks that the only relation exists in mother and daughter.

And today suddenly she was getting introduced to strangers, saying that they have a relationship with her. Abeer smiled and took her in his arms and touched her head, lovingly.

"You are my Dadu? But what is Dadu?," She asked while looking at them with innocence in her eyes. Everyone smiled at her question.

"You call your father dad as dadu," Shaurya replied which only made her more confused. She put her finger inside her mouth and started chewing it with confusion in her mind.

"Father? Who is my father?," she again asked to which Shaurya pointed at himself.

"You are my father? Does it mean my dad? I also have a dad like my other friends have," she was talking with herself only which was making her cute. But suddenly her chin quiver and tears collected in her eyes.

"No. You are not my dad. Momma told me that I don't have any dad. You are lying," she shouted while tears slipped out from her eyes. Everyone got tense seeing her crying like this.

Shaurya took her back from Abeer but she tried wiggling out from his arms, tensing everyone. Hearing her cries, Roop walked ahead to meet her mother, Radha Kapoor.

"Beta, please don't cry. PLease stop,"Shaurya requested.

Everyone's heart breaks seeing her tears filled eyes. Just a few seconds before she was laughing and here she is crying. Her lips trembled while she tried to move out from Shaurya's embrace.

"I want mumma. I don't want to attend this party. I want Mumma," she cried while wiping her cheeks with her little hands. Shaurya cared for her back to sooth her which helped her to calm down a little.

Everyone got relaxed seeing her calm now. But still tears were trailing down her cheeks. Cupping Shaurya's face in her small hands, she turned his face to her.

"If you are my dad then where were you before? Why didn't you come to meet me before?," she asked, innocently. Her naive question made Shaurya sigh deeply. He doesn't know what to say or reply to her.

"Beta, I will tell you everything but for now let's enjoy the party. Okay?," He said while kissing her cheeks, lovingly.

"Promise, you will tell me everything after the party?," she said while bringing her little finger forward. Smiling at her, Shaurya attached their fingers, securing their promise.

"Come Princess, your prince will show you around," Vivaan exclaimed, moving forward.

Without wasting time Simran jumped out from Shaurya arms, moving towards her prince.

Vivaan took her with him, followed by Vihaan and Ishaan. Everyone watched them leaving with silence. No one expected that this would happen while meeting her for the first time.

Palming his face in frustration, Shaurya groaned loudly. Roop came and tried to calm him down because she knew that his pain was more than her. He must be feeling immense guilt for making his daughter cry.

"Shaurya everything takes time. Simran needs her time to adjust with new people. She won't accept you or Roop as her mom and dad are. She might call us dadu and dadi but she needs time to accept you both as her parents," Roshni said while patting Shaurya cheeks, lovingly.

Shaurya nodded his head absentmindedly. Everyone left from there as the guests were still present there. Roop pulled him in her embrace.

"Stop feeling guilty. We didn't know that she would react like this about you calling her as her dad. Shaurya, she is a kid and she will need her time to adjust with us. But, trust me one day, she will," she assured him, breaking the hug.

Shaurya nodded his head, smiling lightly. Everyone got busy with their work and meeting the guests. Till now everyone present was aware that the eldest couple had adopted Simran.

Some were happy about them. While some were talking about Roop that she can't get pregnant and had a default in her. Shaurya was about to say something worse to them but was stopped by Roop.

"They are all our guests. You can't just go and say anything to them," she whispered slowly while his jaw was still tightening in anger, hearing them talking ill about his wife at his daughter's welcoming party.

The party ended on a good note. Whole party Simran was with her three chachu, happily, smiling and laughing with them. She enjoyed the function. Vivaan and she both had their favourite butterscotch ice cream together but now seeing that Vivaan anyone can tell that he is having a cold.

His nose was red and was running. But just to save himself from his wife's warth he showed that he is fine. Kriti caught his lie within a song because he sneezed while completing his sentence.

The family had their dinner together and everyone's attention was on Simran only, taking care of every small detail, making sure she is okay and comfortable. Within a few hours she got very close to Vivaan and Abeer.

She is Vivaan chachu's princess and he was her prince. Seeing them together Kriti realised how much her husband loves kids and she knew he would be a great father in future.

"Simran, it's time to say bye to everyone. We need to sleep now," Roop said, which gained everyone's attention in the dining room.

They realised that it was very much late so wishing goodbye everyone left for their room. Simran jumped out from the chair she was sitting on and looked up at Shaurya and Roop standing in front of her.

"Are we going to meet mumma now? I am missing her. She will be missing me," her voice sounded low and depressed which then the couple's heart twisted in pain.

Kneeling in front of her, Roop took her hands in her, kissing them lovingly. She tried not to cry because seeing her craving for Preeti is breaking her. Not because she is jealous. It's because she can't see her daughter sad and unhappy.

"Beta, we will go and meet your mother tomorrow in the morning. But, for today can you sleep with us?," she asked, hopefully, fearing that she might deny her.

SHaurya was just staring at them. He doesn't know what to say to make Simran feel better. He himself knew how painful it is to stay away from your own mother. He is feeling like he just separated a child from her mother.

"But, I haven't slept ever without mumma. Will you protect me if the ghost comes at night," her innocent question made them smile at her.

Her hopeful eyes were staring at Roop's face, hoping that she will say yes and will protect her while they will be sleeping.

Pushing the small hair away from her hair Roop nodded her head positively, smiling.

"Now, shall we go?" Simran nodded her head at Roop's question while yawning.

"Ohh.my baby is tired," Roop exclaimed while picking her up in her arms.

Simran nodded her head while keeping it on her shoulder, closing her eyes. Turning around, Roop 's eyes got locked with Shaurya who was staring at them. Smiling at him then pointing at Simran she told him to smile.

He smiled weakly while leaning to kiss their forehead. He slowly kissed Simran forehead because he was scared that it might wake her up and he knew that she wouldn't like him kissing her forehead without her permission.

****

Kavya was returning back to her room as she went to the kitchen to fill her water bottle. She was still in her white net saree which grabbed Vihaan's attention for the whole function.

It was the first time that he noticed her beauty this much. She was looking enthralled in this saree that he felt like kissing her at that moment only. But, suddenly he realised that they haven't even kissed for once since their marriage.

And just after this realisation this thought was only roaming in his head that he hadn't even kissed his wife till now.Kavya noticed that he was lost somewhere but didn't get a chance to ask because he got busy with Simran.

Even now when Kavya entered the room saw him still being busy in his thoughts. Keeping the water bottle aside she walked towards him with slow steps. Her bangles creating sound was penetrating the room but it wasn't enough to grab his attention.

Sitting beside him silently she waved her hand in front of his face but he didn't react. God knew what he was thinking so deeply. She pulled his one hand which was resting below his chin.

At the sudden force he was about to fall but balanced himself. Seeing Kavya beside him he got nervous because she was the one he was thinking so deeply.

Noticing him staring at her intensely she raised her brows questioning. Clearing her thought he was about to ignore the question.

"Just tell me the truth," she asked while folding her hands over her chest. As the saree was made of net and blouse was deep he can clearly see her cleavage.

"Vihaan focus. Focus," he scolded himself in the mind battling against his thoughts.

He knew that if he wanted them to kiss he needed to tell her what he was thinking. Because he didn't, they won't be able to kiss tonight.

Making up his mind he turned around and took her both hands in his. Kavya waited for him to speak up. Taking a deep breath he opened his eyes before closing them.

"I want to kiss you," he blurted out. He didn't realise what he just said.

He cursed himself for being so blunt. Kavya observed his facial expression and knew that he was feeling nervous after blurting out his thoughts.

"You want to kiss me?," she asked with a hint of teasing in her tone which only increased his nervousness.

"No..i..mea..n..yes..no..yes..I don't know how to explain it," he huffed with his voice training. Seeing his sad face Kavya felt like laughing but seeing his seriousness about kissing she restricted herself from laughing out.

"Does that mean you don't want to kiss me?" she teased him again.

"I don't know how to explain," he said while leaving her hands from his hold and turning away," Just forget what I said. I don't want to do anything," he continued while cupping his face.

Kavya who was sitting beside him stood up and sat on his lap, sideways. Seeing her bold steps Vihaan almost had a heart attack but something more was waiting for him.

She took his one hand and encircled it around her waist which made him tighten his hold around her. Taking his second hand she took it closer to her neck and taking it as a hint he feathered her jaw and neck with his fingers.

Her own hands wrapped around his neck pulling them closer. As she was sitting on his lap her breast was in front of his eyes which he tried to ignore because kissing her lips was his first moto.

"Does this means you also want us to kiss today," he whispered while pulling her face closer, holding her nape.

Moving her face closer to his till that their nose is touching, she breathes heavily on his face.

"I don't want you to kiss me today," she replied heavily. Hearing her words he was about to remove his hands but stopped hearing her next statement.

"I want you to fuck me today. Fuck me so hard that i would lost my sanity. Remove all the distance we had in our past. I want to forget everything and wish to remember only you and your love for me," she said while touching their forehead together.

"You aren't made to fuck. You are made to be loved by me. And today I will love you so hard that you will forget everything and will only remember us and our love," he replied back while kissing her forehead.

His words created a smile on her lips. 

Another Update!!!

Vote. Comment. Follow me.

Love you all.♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 14.7K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
2.5M 87.5K 46
โ—‰๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโ—‰ โ—‰โƒโ—‰ โ™ง ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
90.5K 5.2K 38
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
2.3M 81.7K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...