𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | 𝐍.𝐌𝐢𝐤�...

By Klyptomaniac

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate t... More

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟶𝟶 | 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜
𝟶𝟷 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄n𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝟶𝟸 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝟶𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝟶𝟺 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎
𝟶𝟻 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
𝟶𝟼 | 𝙰𝚗 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝟶𝟽 | 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚊
𝟶𝟾 | 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟶𝟿 | 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝟶𝟷𝟶 | 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜
𝟶𝟷𝟷 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝟶𝟷𝟸 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍
| 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 |
𝟶𝟷𝟹 | 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟶𝟷𝟺 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚜
𝟶𝟷𝟻 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟷6 | 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝
𝟶𝟷𝟽 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
018 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝟶𝟷9 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝟶20 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝟶𝟸1 | 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝟶𝟸2 | 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟸3 | 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝟶𝟸4 | 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 & 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟸5 | 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟶𝟸6 | 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜
𝟶𝟸7 | 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟸8 | 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜
𝟶29 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜
𝟶30 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
TIMELESS
𝟶𝟹1 | 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗
𝟶𝟹2 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝟶𝟹𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟶𝟹𝟺 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝟶𝟹𝟻 | 𝚂𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝟶𝟹𝟼 | 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜
| 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 |
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎?
| 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 |
𝟹𝟿 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘
𝟺𝟶 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝟶𝟹𝟽 | 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊

826 41 13
By Klyptomaniac

𝟎𝟑𝟕 | 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 4 ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐒 - 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 beauty from all the horrors that occurred outside of her dreamless sleep.

After effectively ridding society of a looming threat - one that was threatening to take away all those she cared for (and succeeded), Leonora had burnt out.

Her magic thrived through her veins, igniting to a strength she'd never experienced before, and through her slumber, an electrifying blue glistened upon the surface of her skin.

Klaus believed she looked like an other-worldy being sent straight from the heavens above.

He stood in the threshold of the doorway, leaning against it as he watched the sleeping girl with soft eyes.

Yet, within those eyes, a pool of guilt swirled amongst the sea of blue. He'd felt guilty everytime he saw the eyebags that took place under Leonora's eyes, every begging breath she took, he'd be plagued with shame.

He was the cause to all that she'd endured, he was the flame that ignited her fury and made her time-travel back.

Niklaus Mikaelson was Leonora Matisse's downfall.

But, he was also her strength. He was cause for every use of magic, he was the effort that stipulated every inhale and exhale. She lived and breathed for him, and in turn, Klaus would die and suffocate for her.

He trailed two fingertips up the bare-skin of her forearm, the soft heat melting the coldness that surrounded his dead figure. It was a sight to see for Klaus, seeing Leonora in the comfort of his clothes rather than her up-tight uniform.

Goosebumps arose from her soft skin, making the hybrid's lips upturn in a smile. Her body still responded to him despite the many years they'd been away from one another.

He lightly traced the veins that hued a familiar navy, the force of the time-space continuum bending to his will at the more pressure he pressed upon her skin.

Leonora's power had always remained a mystery to Klaus, an intensity that his mind couldn't quite grasp - yet he admired nonetheless. Despite being of some extreme power himself, he couldn't fathom the sheer might that she held within the palms of her hands.

Kol had always been the one to unveil and to bring to light the strings that intertwined the magic and science that forged her power. Klaus would listen on for hours as his little brother ranted about their last sighting of the mystery that was Leonora.

But, the more Klaus had gotten to see the works behind the unfathomable power, the more he became fascinated with Leonora rather than the magic itself.

The power that rifled through her veins was astronomical (pun intended), but Leonora was the pupeteer behind the strings, the ring-master that led the circus. It was all her.

As though sensing his watchful gaze, Leonora began to stirr and begrudgingly blink her eyes open.

With a grunt, she placed an arm over her eyes, hoping to block out the sunlight that streamed past the curtains.

"And sleeping beauty finally awakens." Klaus softly mocked, taking a seat on the best beside her.

Leonora finally opened her eyes, "Don't." She chuckled before rolling over and spotted the time; 7:34pm "How long have I been asleep for?"

Klaus slowly drew circles on her exposed ankle as he replied. "Nearly two days."

Instantly, Leonora lurched into a sitting position - her eyes wide as she quickly began to get out of bed, much to Klaus's dismay. "Two days?! I could have gotten so much done in half of that time. You don't understand, I was suppose to return back to the search for Leonardo, who I still believe is this ridiculous warlock who keeps trying to kill me!"

The hybrid flopped his back on the bed, his arms out-stretched as he just listened to the ranting of the girl - a sweet smile on his face.

"Did I tell you I learnt mind control? Well, actually, my former-self learnt mind control after I'd paid myself a visit. Oh, and how could I forget? Elena was linked to Alaric, well with him gone the girl is no doubt dead." Her stone held a sense of guilt which vanished as soon as his ears picked up on it.

Klaus's head propped up as he heard the first words of her sentence. Mind control? "Elena is dead, love. She had vampire blood in her system while she died."

Leonora's pacing stopped as she took out a white shirt from her wardrobe. "She's a vampire?" Upon recieving a nod, she asked another question, "What else happened while I was out?"

The hybrid sat up and began to collect the needed clothing for her usual uniform-outfit. (Despite he so wishing she'd wear something less..Elijah-like) "Well, the Council nabbed little Rebekah, and many of the other vampires in Mystic Falls."

Leonora's eyes peirced through Klaus with worry. "Is Rebekah safe? Did you get her?"

"Yes, I got her, don't you worry, love. We had a little spat, but she'd unharmed." Klaus said, placing her clothes upon her bed.

"A little spat?  I bring you back alive and the first thing you two do is argue? It better not be because of your hybrids." Leonora asked, disbelieved.

It seemed Klaus's mood had downturned in comparison to a couple minutes ago. "I still believe werewolves will have better uses if they are a hybrid."

Leonora ran a hand through her hair, aggravated. "Will you give it a rest? You wish to create hybrids out of the excuse for your families protection, when in reality it's society whose needs protecting from them. You are the strongest family in history, Niklaus, have faith in their strengths."

"And you? How am I supposed to protect you without them?" Klaus questioned, taking steps closer to her.

"Aren't you the one always preaching about being the 'unstoppable Original hybrid'? -- maybe you should start believing it."

He looked down, not wanting to look at the eyes that had tortured themselves just so he'd live. "But I'm also the 'unstoppable Originals hybrid' that let my family watch my death. I was bested by a fake creation."

Leonora placed a shaky palm against his cheek, the neutral temperature of his body being responsible by both his werewolf and vampire sides equalling the other out. "Your strengths do not come from what you are, but the determination of surviving the things you have - that is where your strength forges from."

She watched as Klaus closed his eyes and leant into the warmth of her palm. Flashes of past memories wished to resurface, along with the pain of spectating upon those very memories -- Her figure unconsciously tensed as she fought against the conflict within her own mind at the unfamiliarity of the touch.

Klaus felt the tension build up in Leonora and saw the internal battle within her eyes. Slowly, he backed away and softly smiled to her. "It's okay, love. I don't expect you to familiar with me after so long."

She looked away, teeth biting the inside skin of her mouth. "But that's not fair on you. To you it's only been a couple days, I-"

"And to you, it's been three years. I don't expect us to be how we were before, in fact, I don't want us to be. I'd rather you push me away and face your emotions, than keep me close and block them out." Klaus interrupted.

But, Leonora still felt a twinge of disappointment for how she was acting. Why did she have to be so difficult? She'd spent years wishing for Klaus back, only to push him away when she'd finally gotten that. She felt as though she'd accomplished nothing but pain.

"I'm sorry..." She breathed out.

She heard Klaus chuckle, making her look to him. "You have nothing to be sorry for, my love. If anything, it allows me to court you all the more better than I did before. Improvement, I'd say."

Leonora chuckled, rolling her eyes as she finally turned away to get changed after she'd heard Klaus close the door.

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

After getting changed, Leonora walked downstairs - clad in her usual navy uniform. All the seconds that she'd been awake, she'd noticed a difference within her; a thrumming sensation would pass throughout her body, her feet would tingle whenever she'd hit the ground too hard and her mind was suddenly aware of every atom and molecule that floated throughout the air and made up every object around her.

It was different, but it felt enticing, as though she were drawn to her own self - like hypnotism. She made a conscious note to ask Klaus about it later.

"Ah, there she is! Our little enchantress."

Leonora spotted Kol sitting in the wide living room, a drink clad in his hand as he grinned at her. Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus were all spotted sitting around the room with something in their hands. "I thought you lot would be gone, tying old ends and whatnot."

"At a time like this? No way." Rebekah smiled, coming to adjust the necessary things on her outfit. She made sure to glare at Klaus as she passed him.

"Besides, we all wish to be here when the Salvatore brothers inevitably come here to kill you. Seeing as you're the reason their precious doppelganger is now a bloodsucker." Kol laughed out, raising a silent cheers to the time-traveller.

Elijah turned a page of his book. "Kol, do try to keep a serious face of the matter."

Leonora snatched his book out of his hands. "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Seriously?"

The suited Original took back his book, a frown upon his lips. "I quite like it."

Kol and Rebekah laughed out, as Leonora turned to Klaus. "Why would they try and kill me? I'm not personally the one who made her transition."

Klaus - who was sketching, glanced up at her. "Well, you did also kill their history-teacher friend."

"Who killed you! I think my actions are justified. Besides, I'm the reason they are alive, I'm the reason they're whole friendgroup is alive. People should really start giving me more credit." She complained, walking to where a pair of boots lay and situating them on her feet.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"How coincidental." Kol hummed out.

Leonora rolled her eyes at him and walked towards the front-door - the Original family (mainly Kol and Rebekah) giddily following along. She opened the door to come face-to-face with Elena, Stefan and Damon.

"So, I brought you back with some manners, how nice of me." Leonora hummed out. However, she also took notice of the stark contrast of Elena, who was once a lively-tanned girl was now a pale-dulled shell of the person she use to be - if Leonora didn't know they were here to kill her, she'd feel bad.

"Where is he?" Stefan questioned, looking at her with impatience.

Leonora knew he was talking about Alaric, the way the corner of his eye twitched indicated nerves and how his hand subtly pressed against Elena's side told her of the newly-turned-vampire desire to feed upon her.

"He's gone." She briefly spoke, making way to close the door.

However, a hand slammed against the door, preventing her from closing it completely. Damon's sneer met her face as he glared at her. "Don't slam the door in our faces.

The time-traveller glanced back, Kol meeting her eyes with amusement, she turned back to the trio. "Like I said, he's gone, turned to ash."

"Ash? What did you do to him?" Elena questioned, taking a big swallow to temporarily relieve herself of her new vampire appetite.

Leonora huffed out a breath, getting impatient. "Look, if you're here to kill me, you can try. But remember, I brought you back meaning I can easily take you out as-well." She gestured towards the Salvatores.

It seemed as though Damon refused to listen to the second-part of her sentence, as he barged past his brother and Elena and took steps towards her. "Gladly."

However, Elena grabbed ahold of him - prompting Leonora to raise an eyebrow. "Look, we just want his body back, Leonora, have a funeral for him."

Anger was quick to rise in her. "'Want his body back'? If I remember correctly, you lot denied me of Nik's body after you desiccated him. What gives you the right for me to accept your request after you denied me the same?"

"And we're deeply sorry for that. But we just want Alaric." Elena spoke with faux softness. Leonora could tell she was just supressing her smell of blood.

"And I'm sorry Elena, but he's nothing but ash"

Damon rolled his eyes, a malice look in his eyes as he looked to his brother and the girl he loves. "I told you. Now, if you two are done being civil citizens, I'd like to resort to my way of conversation."

"Damon, No!" Elena shouted.

Suddenly, Leonora's back was slammed against the wall, fingertips pressing against her jugular. "Here Elena, now that you're a vampire I'm sure you'd want a taste of the one who made you what you so despise."

However, as soon as the words left his lips, Damon found himself flung away from the time-traveller.

"That's no way to treat the lady who'd gifted you back your pitiful life." Klaus taunted as he held the struggling Damon away from Leonora.

Stefan made move to go against Klaus, but before he could, Elijah had grabbed him as-well - the suited-originals hand clutching the heart of the Salvatore.

Leonora shook her head at the unnecessary displays of violence, she looked towards Elena with a straight-face. "There's no need for a fight Elena. Trust me, I want nothing more than for all of us to walk away unscathed. I'm telling you the truth that Alaric is gone, and I am sorry for that, but he would have hunted down all the vampires you know If I hadn't done what I did."

Elena's eyes darted between a trapped Damon and a bloodied Stefan, her eyes showing conflict and restraint. The doppelgänger-vampire looked to the time-traveller with a newfound confidence. "But what did you do to him? If you can't give me back his body, the least you can do is tell me what you exactly did to kill him."

"Very well. But you won't like it." Leonora interlocked her hands behind her back.

"After Nik and his sire-line perished I time-travelled back to the year 2007 and from then on I haunted him - literally. Everywhere he went, I would follow while invisible. I saw everything, Elena. You couldn't imagine how clear everything became once I heard both sides of the stories, how involved Alaric really was. Anyway, everytime Alaric would die - the first being by Damon's hands ironically, I would be there, and I would enter his mind."

"Enter his mind?" Elena asked, her eyes confused but cautious.

Leonora nodded. "Esther created Alaric's alter-ego from the other side. Thus, to reach her I had to enter through Alaric's mind, or die but that would make it a lot more complicated. I knew I couldn't create a lighter-side of Alaric to contrast the dark -- not that I didn't try. So, instead, I forged a side of fear."

"Fear?" This time, Stefan rasped out, still being held in a deathly grip of Elijah.

"And pain. Every time I would say a certain trigger word the dark-side Esther had created would crumble and turn to one of sheer terror and agony. I tortured him, you see. I didn't want to, but I didn't really all that care at the time."

Tears sprung in Elena's eyes, threatening to pour over and spill upon her now-hollowed cheeks. In a fit of anger and loss, she sped towards Leonora and slammed her against a wall with sharp, glintering fangs barring with a hiss. "You tortured him?!"

Rebekah sprung to Leonora's defense, but was held back by Kol, who was watching the exchange with fascination and  thrill.

Leonora struggled against the enhanced strength of a vampire, Elena's fangs nearly poking her eyes out. Her muscles were being squeezed under a deathly grip, wishing to entice a groan from her. "You want to know the mastery of it all, Elena? It was all in his head!"

Stefan had stopped struggling as his eyes widened while he shared a look with his brother. Elijah's grip even momentarily slackened at Leonora's shout.

Elena's grip faltered, yet, Leonora used that moment to shove Elena back -- gaining distance from the newly-uncontrollable vampire. "What? What do you mean?"

Leonora flexed her throbbing wrist -- her eyes piercing into the girl. "Every time I'd break his bones, smack him around and beat him senselessly for hours on end, it was all in his head. It wasn't real. I told you I had to enter the Other-side through his mind, Elena, I became merely a fragment of his imagination--

The trigger words became installed into his head without me actually having to do anything except uphold the effect while in his head -- when in reality, I never laid a finger on Alaric. But while I was in his head I could manipulate the laws of the Other-Side. I was in his head but everywhere at the same time.

It's fascinating, you see, because of this little mind trick, the pain I inflicted on him to kill him was never real. It only felt real to him because I made him believe it was. It's called the placebo, you see, discovered in 1799 and used for medical purpos-"

Elena cut off Leonora with a shout - her teeth gritted. "You manipulated him! Twisted his mind! How are you any better than what Esther was doing to him?!"

Leonora didn't allow the irritated expression - at being interrupted, show on her face, "I never claimed myself to be better than her, Elena. Infact, I'll take full responsibility of my own hypocrisy, but my moral-compass wasn't exactly my top priority."

Leonora, once again, saw the rage build within Elena and quickly teleported out the way of an on-coming fist to the face. The Gilbert girls face was of transformed, her sclera's glinted of a deadly scarlet and veins travelled from beneath her eyes - pulsating under the skin. "You invaded his life, Leonora! Invaded his privacy and stripped him of everything that made him Alaric Saltzman."

"And if I didn't your precious friends would be dead."

"But you didn't do it for them! You did it to bring back Klaus! You tortured Alaric and made him your puppet for your own personal benefit." Elena snapped, tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked at Leonora as she would a stranger.

As soon as Klaus heard what Leonora had done, a sense of pride blossomed in his soul, his dead heartbeat wishing to pulsate to the raw of emotions that were streaking through him like bullets. Leonora, his sweet, kind Leonora, had concocted a plan worthy of Athena while delving into the horrors of her soul - for him.

She'd never said it to him, but Klaus knew.

Damon had stopped struggling by this point, kneeling down in defeat with a silent storm brewing in his mind the more he listened to Leonora. Whereas, Stefan hadn't once stopped struggling, wanting nothing more than to wipe the tears of his 'girlfriend's' face and wreak havoc upon the person who'd caused it - the person being Leonora.

Leonora shrugged. "You're right. I didn't do it for them, yet I still brought them back. I could have chosen to only bring Nik back, but instead I didn't. And for that, you should be thankful."

"What has happened to you?" Elena whispered, holding her hands to her mouth as she shook her head.

What has happened to her? Leonora almost didn't recognise the voice that spoke out of her mouth, as though she were simply spectating through the eyes of the person she'd become. Her eyes had always been cold, but that was because of the lack of happiness in her life. But she had that, she had happiness and more... she had a family, people who cherished her. So why was she still acting as a villain would?

"My patience was tested."

Elena shook her head, backing away from the girl. "So there's really nothing left of him?"

"His spirit belongs to the other side now." Leonora coldly state before walking away and up to her bedroom.

A couple minutes had passed before Klaus came barging in. He silently looked to her with a look that Leonora couldn't decipher.

"If you're here to tell me I'm a bad person for what I did, save it. I already know." She grumbled, turning away.

But, a hand spun her back around and lips were firmly pressed upon her own. A sensation like never-before trickled through Leonora as goosebumps arose from her skin.

Hands placed themselves upon her waist and kept tugging her closer until she was flush against Klaus - his body heat scorching into hers as Leonora finally responded to the kiss.

Klaus's lips were hungrily working against hers - a new desire of devouring over-taking him as he continued to push his body against Leonora's - not able to get another of her.

However, Leonora felt his lips leave hers, body departing from her own. A coldness fell upon her and the goosebumps were no longer a pleasant feeling. She'd relished in the memory of Klaus's lips upon hers - her eyes still closed and chest heaving.

"I know I said I would wait for you. But after hearing what you done for me... Leonora I-" Klaus's chest rose in a rapid pace, his hands coming up to run through his hair as his mouth spoke before his thoughts.

"I know." Leonora smiled, knowing it wasn't the correct time. "Trust me, I know."

And they did, they both did. They just wanted to have the moment be perfect and the right time. Because right now, emotions were running high and ears may be listening in.

They needed it to be right

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

The reaction to the revelation of her three-year plan was a mixed reaction. Rebekah was delighted and amazed at the plot-twist of her plan, constantly gushing on about Elena's face when she revealed it.

Kol, he was simply awe-struck. He'd always been fascinated by her magic, but now...he was fascinated with her mind.

Elijah, however, was concerned. He could not disagree, the plan was flawless and executed to nothing less of perfection. But, her was worried of what was to become of Leonora. He'd watched as a crazed daze hued over her eyes as she described how she'd watched a man continually die and torture him in the after-life. He was saddened that his mother had, once again, darkened a light-full soul of an innocent in her makings of vampires — and this time, the victim was his bestfriend.

Klaus... Klaus would simply look at her as though she held the sky. As though Leonora single-handedly crafted every art-piece known to man, as though she'd built the most-famous monuments, or held the sun within her palms. Every time he'd look at her, he'd swear he'd see stars (pun intended), he would have an unquenchable desire to hold her, touch her, show her how much he.... Klaus Mikaelson found himself falling into a bottomless abyss for Leonora, and he'd willingly delve head first.

Days had passed since Leonora had been out of the house. For, she had been caught up and drowning within papers of news articles and sudden theories, all centering around -- Leonardo Matisse.

As her thoughts revolved around her brother -- her twin brother, Leonora felt a buzzing sting swarm throughout her body. A connection of loss, depseration and suppression worming its way to her mind -- thought's and feelings that she'd had little off until Leonardo was mention.

The more she worked, the more attuned she felt with herself -- the reminder of who she used to be forging its way back to reality. Her mind would work a thousand times a minute, information and facts hurling onto the paper the more she wrote.

Due to this, she often found herself isolating herself -- not that she minded, but those outside of her bedroom did. Klaus would enter and try to strike up a conversation, only for Leonora to end up ranting about an article she'd found from the many books she'd managed to save in the fire.

In a fit of desperation, Klaus came bouncing in -- transition in his wolf form, and jump atop of Leonora. Laughs and giggles would echo out of the room as she stroked the soft fur of his wolf, whispering to it as the moon out-shined the sun.

Currently, Leonora was currently standing beside Klaus as the two faced a shocked and cautious Tyler Lockwood. She was surrounded by a magnitude of hybrids who was all ordered upon Klaus to protect the young hybrid-Lockwood.

Leonora confidently faced on the heated-glare she was receiving from Tyler, no doubt his thoughts wandering to her success of bringing back 'The Great Evil; Klaus Mikaelson'.

"They're hybrids." Tyler sighed out, looking at each of them with distaste.

"I had almost convinced Leonora to move to Chicago with me when I heard you were attacked. I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good, but, you know, duty calls." Klaus humoured, although no sign of a joke was present in his tone of voice.

Tyler scoffed. "It's nice to know you care."

"I don't." Klaus spat, walking with threatening steps towards Tyler. "I should have killed you for that little stunt you and your friends pulled. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin at the hands of Alaric and putting my girl through all that emotional torment."

Leonora felt butterflies erupt in her stomach at Klaus calling her 'his girl', yet she quickly shook them away -- knowing everyone but two people in the room could hear her erratice heartbeat.

Tyler shrugged, not caring at all what happened to the Original. "Yeah, well you snapped my neck, forced me to become one of your hybrid slaves and made me bite my girlfriend. So, maybe we're even."

"Not even close." Klaus shook his head, a deadly glare directed at his bond. "But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left."

Leonora, however, believed both parties to be worse than the other. However, with her recent, villain vibe she had going on, she wasn't all that fond of expressing her opinion lately.

Klaus walked towards her and took her hand in his and began to lead them away from the young-hybrid. "Consider them your new bodyguards."

Feeling a buzz in her skirt-pocket (Leonora was esstatic when Klaus found a skirt with pockets), she took out her pocket and read the message.

From Rebekah : "Up for a party? Kol's coming along. :)

To Rebekah : No.

From Rebekah : Oh, please Leonora. I just happened to have riled up the vampganger, wouldn't want you to miss the show.

"You should go, love."

Looking up, Leonora looked to the Original hybrid with a questioning frown. "Thought you'd want to spend time with me? You know, court me n' all."

Klaus gifted her a toothy smile, his dimples shining through which he knew Leonora to love -- his grin widened as he saw her eyes zero in on them. "I'd wish for nothing more, and I will soon show you how much of a historical gentleman I can be--"

"If daggering your siblings makes you a gentleman..." Leonora muttered.

However, Klaus continued his sentence as though she'd never interrupted -- playfully glaring at her. "But, I worry for the population of this town if I let Rebekah and Kol host a party together."

Leonora chuckled. "So you want me to babysit them?"

Klaus's finger began to trail down leonora's arm, despite having a long-blazer on, she could still feel the tingling sensation that erupted through her body. "What I want is for you to enjoy yourself. You've been cooped up in your room studying after saving millions of lives for years and this party is an opportunity to have fun."

"Who knew you could be such a good influence." Leonora teased.

Klaus winked. "Only for you, my dear."

To Rebekah : Okay, I'll come.

From Rebekah : I love you! I'll be picking you up!"

"I'm also going to ignore the fact that you want me to soften the tension between you two, and act blissfully naive." Leonora remarked as she typed back the text to the blonde Original.

Klaus snaked a hand around Leonora's waist, drawing circles on the waistband of her skirt to ease the tension that attacked her muscles when he'd touched her. "Ah, and I was hoping that would breeze past your radar."

"Just because I'm now a bit messed up in the head doesn't mean I'm stupid."

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

"Kol!" Leonora shouted with a laugh as she watched the boy down a hand-stand geg with little effort. Rebekah was clutching onto her arm as tears threatened to spill out of her eyes from laughing so badly.

The blonde-Original was wearing a navy tank-top with a flowy skirt -- jewels adorning her hands and neck. Whereas, Leonora opted for the lack of blazer and tie and instead wore her knee-high socks, boots, navy skirt and white sleeve-rolled up shirt.

The music was blaring loudly as Rebekah ran off, a giggle erupting through her throat. Kol grabbed Leonora's hand and spun her around -- smiles on both their faces as they continued to dance to the beat.

Kol was an excellent dancer, his hips moved to the rhythm as his hands worked skillfully to lead Leonora in whatever direction he so desired. "Kol! I'm gonna get dizzy!"

"But that's the fun of the dance, darling!" Kol laughed out, once again spinning her around as the two laughed.

Leonora chuckled as the two of them made their way into Rebekah's newly aquired house -- the reasoning behind the purchase being Klaus and Rebekah's 'spat'.

"I don't give a damn about some dodgy, middle-aged Council. You come into my house, throw around false accusations and then you have the nerve to drink my beer?"

Leonora and Kol looked to one another as they heard Rebekah's high-pitched voice resonate throughout the house -- the doppelgängers following right after. The two exchanged mischeivious smiles as they ran along to wherever the two girls were.

She walked in to see Elena glaring heatedly at Rebekah, a crushed solo-cup in her hand. "You know, for an Original, I'd expect you guys to atleast have good beer. I mean, no wonder you guys resorted to shitty, cheap alcohol...does it make being Klaus's sister any less worse?"

Riddled by annoyance and mischief, Kol seizes Elena's crushed cup and put it in the bin -- a faux polite smile upon his face. However, as Leonora looked closer, she noticed the lack of daylight ring upon the Gilbert's fingers.

"Ah! My ring!" Elena shouted as her skin started to sizzle and burn in the open-daylight - fumes being emitted off her body like a barbeque.

Rebekah laughed and stood by her brother as the two laughed. Leonora watched witha straight-face, but amusement clearly danced in her eyes as she watched the scene while leaning against the doorway - arms crossed.

Elena vamp-sped into the darker corner of the room, relieving herself of the burning sensation of nearly being set alight. Her skin returned to it's paly state rather than a rosy burn. "Give it back!"

Rebekah ran to the other side of the kitchen-island and gestured for Kol to throw the daylight ring. The two began to play catch over the kitchen-island, which conveniently had a sink placed in it. If the two purposely mis-catched, the ring would be lost down the drain.

"Oh, I don't think so, darling!" Kol said as he threw Rebekah the ring.

"I mean it, Kol! Give me back my ring!"

Rebekah laughed. "Get it yourself." She pretended to mis-catch the ring, a fake shocked look over her face as the ring was sent straight down the drain of the sink.

Elena jerked forward, her eyes wide as she watched her only source of working in the sunlight fall deep in the abyss of the plumbing. "No!"

Leonora walked towards the skin and looked down it. However, she pretended to slip as her hand slammed down on the garbage disposal - Kol and Rebekah smiling in glee as she joined in. "Maybe this will teach you to get a prettier ring."

Kol and Rebekah were laughing as the three walked away.

From Klaus : Little Lockwood is having trouble in paradise.

The time-travellers eyes widened as she looked at the message she'd received.

To Klaus : How old are you again?

From Klaus : Very funny, love. Now, come back."

"Is our brother beckoning you away from us, again, Leo?" Kol asked as the three of them walked outside.

Rebekah turned with a saddened and irritated look. "Ugh, him. I dont get what you see in him, you know. He's all grouchy and rain-storms, and you're all smart and foggy."

Leonora's brows scrunched together as she and Kol looked to Rebekah with confusion. "What?" They both spoke at the same time, making the two glance to each other with a creeped out expression.

"Forget it. You should go, wouldn't want to keep the dog waiting." Rebekah muttered as she looked over at the crowd.

Leonora smiled as she kissed her cheek - arising a rosy hue on the girls cheeks. "You are brilliant."

Then, she turned to Kol. The man was out-stretching her cheek towards her, lightly tapping his cheek with an awaiting smile.

Rolling her eyes, Leonora placed a light peck upon his cheek aswell. "And so are you, Kol."

"Why, thank you, darling."

And with that, the time-traveller disappeared from the two youngest Original's sights, leaving behind snaky tendrils of blue in her wake as she teleported away.

AUTHORS NOTE:
[We are now into the Original Plot]
I love Leonora, Rebekah and Kol! Also, I have a plan to showcase Klaus's wolf a bit more. And, Hayley! I introduced her a bit earlier as I really want her and Leonora to have a tight friendship because I just love her.

Finally, the reveal of the plan. So basically, it was the placebo affect. Everything she did to Alaric was all in his head, a hallucination. But because he believed it was real, then the pain was.

Leonora's turning bad...

Hope you enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 10.3K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
238K 7.1K 20
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES 'You dagger Elijah, then Rebekah, and you undagger the man that used to beat his child senseless so that he can finally kil...
177K 6K 68
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 "𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙷𝚎 �...
415K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...