HIS INNOCENT BRIDE

By Petillant_Alba

"You need to know." His eyes were getting darker as his accent was getting thick. "Open them. Open them wide... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR

TWENTY-SIX

4.2K 225 21
By Petillant_Alba

“Are you running a marathon?”

Suzi asked as I entered the kitchen with heavy breathing accelerated heartbeat while almost running into her.

“Nothing I just came to help you.” I mumbled with a confused smile on my face as she gave me a quizzically raised eyebrow. Her eyes scanned me with top to bottom with a tilted head as I bit my lips.

“Barefoot and directly from the bed.” Her gaze turned more suspicious as I looked down at myself. I ran from there as soon as I found the chance that forget me wearing shoes and my veil was also somewhere lying on his bed at that time. My face was flushed and my heartbeat still uneven thinking of what if he had caught me.

“I was thirsty.” I didn’t lie as my throat was parched after the way he sucked me whole. He was shameless. He should stop when he received the call but not even after that he said he wasn’t done yet with me. When did I agree that I would make him believe in love? And that too by staying close to him. It was more like a suicide.

“Must have got a nightmare. They always make you thirsty. Let me fetch you a fresh peach juice.” She added with concern as I sat on the dining table. It was late. That meant dad had already taken his breakfast. Now I had to eat alone which I hated the most. It reminded me how I used to eat alone at nights in my room after doing tons of chores of the house. I never complained about that as Beela had a job and my aunt was old so I had to do the whole work but still whenever I used to put the first bite of the food alone in the dim lights of my room it always made my eyes teary.

Ten minutes later Suzi brought me the juice along with my breakfast as I tried to glare at her but she ignored. She was older than me and most importantly she was my friend so I could make my breakfast with her company and since it was her work too so she could give me her little help but here she made me the whole breakfast.

Looking at the breakfast my mouth filled with saliva as after so many days I had been taking in the sight of the aloo paratha (tortilla with stuffed potatoes). The aroma filled the dining hall as I looked at them with lovey dovey eyes when I felt the chair beside me moving.

The aroma of my breakfast enticed me so deeply that I couldn’t felt his cologne engulfing me unless he sat at my right side. I was sitting unconsciously on the head seat where dad used to sit so, I stood up but failed when he grabbed my wrist and my butt landed on the chair again.

“You got me late.” He rumbled as he looked at my breakfast. Danger!

“I didn’t. You woke up after me.” I didn’t like the way he was looking at my aloo paratha. He also picked up the fork. Danger signs everywhere.

“You made me sleep that much.” He rumbled as before I could say anything Suzi entered the dining hall as she was shocked to see him there.

“Uh…sir…you…do you want something?” She asked as it was normal because he I had also never seen him doing breakfast here at the mansion.

“No, I have everything.” He said and my gaze turned from Suzi to him like a electric shock. He was eating my paratha.

I grabbed the palate as there were only two and that to of small size so he couldn’t take even one bite.

“What are you doing?” He frowned as he looked down at me with his mouth stuffed with my food.

“That’s mine.” I glared at him as I could see from my peripheral vision how Suzi was trying to suppress her smile.

“I know that.” He rasped while cocking an eyebrow at me.

“I don’t like to share my paratha. You can ask Suzi to make another one for you. Suzi can you please make another one for him?”

“Yes, I ca…”

“No, I want this one.” He cut Suzi in between as he pointed his fork towards the plate in my hand. Suzi just rolled her eyes and went inside while I gasped at how he was ordering me to take my paratha.

“You can’t that’s mine.” Call me ill-mannered but Suzi could make him another one and I was starving so I had to eat that now. I couldn’t make my taste buds to wait until Suzi make another one for me.

“Well, you said you’d make me fell in love and sharing is one of the core steps according to my least knowledge about love.” He smirked as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“No. I never said I would make you fall in love, you said believe in love and my food doesn’t fall into the sharing category. You can ask Suzi to make another one for you.” I almost begged at the end when his smirk grew. He always enjoyed whenever I talked.

“I don’t have time for that.” He mumbled as he put the fork down when he added with mischief in his eyes. “Fine I would go without breakfast then.” He said and was about to stand up from the chair when I grabbed his by the sleeve of his coat. I thought he was teasing me but he was actually going out without having breakfast and I couldn’t eat my food with a contended heart after that.

“No…” I stopped him as my lips turned into a pout before when his gaze landed on them. His eyes turned the dark shade of green as his smirk dimmed up a little. “Fine…you can eat this. I’ll ask Suzi to make another one for me.” I mumbled as said under my breath. “Stubborn.”

“I heard that.” He said and I let go off his sleeve when he sat down and I placed the plate Infront of him. My eyes were looking at my paratha with longing but I jerked myself to be patient. Suzi could make me another one anytime soon.

“So, you came up with the plan about how to make me believe in love?” He asked as I looked at him with dumbfounded expressions when he dipped the paratha in the mint sauce and raised the fork for me to eat that.

My cheeks turned crimson while heat erupted from my neck and soft tingles made my toes jittery. I hesitated for a moment but I took the bite when he looked at me with expectant eyes.

“I never agreed with you.” I said as I resisted the urge to roll my eyes in pleasure the moment the delicious food touched my taste buds to please them.

“Would you assist Areej in the wedding shopping then?” He asked as he fed me another bite which I took shyly. No one had ever fed me food and I didn’t know why but I felt something swelled in my heart as I didn’t want Suzi to barge in the dining hall anytime.

“Why are you not listening to me?” I waited for the bite to finish as I spoke up almost giving up on him.

“You never talk to me.” He retorted back as I tried to glare at him but his smirk grew when he fed me another bite. My mouth was stuffed with the food making me look like a pumpkin.

“I am saying that Areej doesn’t want to marry you because she doesn’t love you. You shouldn’t force her.” I said while gulping down my food.

“That’s what Areej wants. What do you want?” He asked as the food was almost done when he gave me the juice to take a sip.

“I also want what she wants. She is my friend.” I was getting annoyed by him now as I never get annoyed by anything but he wasn’t even getting the single small thing I was trying to put inside his evil mind. He could run a massive empire but he couldn’t understand what I was saying. Or he was good enough to ignore me.

“Then what I am to you.” He rumbled.

“You are my husband.” I blurted out without even thinking as my face flushed when I looked at him while his smirk grew seeing my exasperated expressions. “No, I mean I am your slave not your wife but I am saying this to you as Areej’s friend.” I baffled as I realized what I had been doing. I was his slave and he was feeding me food. Soon realization of our relation hit me when I got up from the chair mumbling. “I have to go.”

I almost ran from there as I entered the kitchen to stand beside Suzi who gave me a look but continued doing her chore. I waited for few minutes and then I heard his footsteps while exiting the dining hall.

Taking a deep breath, I entered the dining hall to see the breakfast as I left them.

“He didn’t even eat.” I mumbled to myself as I realized he didn’t even take a single small bite when he started feeding me. He just took his coffee.

“Oh yeah, he doesn’t eat breakfast. I was also surprised to see him.” Suzi said as she started cleaning the table leaving me standing there fidgeting my fingers.

•~•

DO FOLLOW ME

VOTE & DO LOTS OF COMMENTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 622 12
~ LAST BOOK OF HIS SERIES 𝑰𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 ? 𝒀𝒆𝒔 , 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 . " Why are you doing these with me , please let me go pl...
240K 10.2K 23
#2 - muslim | 15-12-2021 #2 - muslim love story | 15-12-2021 #3 - forbidden | 1-08-2021 #2 - spiritual | 9-09-2022 #4 - intense | 17-12-2021 #3 - twi...
93.4K 3.7K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
698K 33.2K 37
"You hate me right?" I shook my head but he pulled me closer to his chest. "Feeling is mutual honey " his hot minty breath reached to my ears. He gr...