Vigilante

By NicoleLee251

After the events of "SUSU," Ali decided to take on the role of a vigilante into the city of Cyberaya. Since n... More

The Beginning of a new life!
A New Day!
Jump
Luck Test
A new life
Powers?

Introduction

73 3 5
By NicoleLee251

Another week went by.

It has been one week since Ali has moved away.

And also a week of Iris's disappearance.

He hasn't picked up any calls, and that raises suspicions to his regular service bosses.

But it's not like he cares much about the job. He has plenty of allowance money and from the job money's as well. He also wants to know when they'll get to Rintis Island since they had to sell their car to get on a metro train.

Despite his father's workplace, his dad said his new job was already found on Rintis Island. He wonders, what does Rintis Island look like, and why do they have to take the metro train to get there.

Ali: Um, Ayah.

Ayah: Hm? What is it, Ali?

Ali: Why do we have to take a metro train? Couldn't we just take our car?

Ayah: Well, we could've taken a car, but the island place is a bit difficult to travel to. So we'll go by train then we'll go buy a car there.

Ali: Ooh! Okay then. Then how about my school, what school did enroll me in?

Ayah: Welp, there were two schools that you can go to, but one of them is a primary school, and you're in middle school, I knew it wouldn't work.

Ayah: So, I enrolled you into the Rintis Island secondary school. You'll start going to school after next week since we still need to get to our new home.

Ali: Oh, okay!

As the duo gotten quiet, his dad fell asleep after a while. While Ali just looks out the window, then his phone starts to ring.

It was none other than Alicia, but he doesn't want to talk to her as of now. So he just declines the call and puts his phone on mute for the whole ride.

Ali pov's: I wonder....if there's something up with this island cause it doesn't look like a normal island.

Ali: Oh, great! Alicia is texting me again....does she actually enjoy butting into people's business. Tch!

Ali then decides to just call Alicia so she can stop bugging him.

Ali: Hello?

Alicia: Ali, where are you? You need to come back to Cyberraya right now!

Ali: Welp, I can't.

Alicia: What do you mean you can't? The leaders want to talk to you about your disappearance from MATA-

Ali: *sighs* It's always about MATA. You know, I never really wanted to be an agent. I just "accidentally" turned into an agent, and then everyone liked "you're the chosen one," "You can help us defeat uno and bla bla bla!"

Ali: While no one cared about my fxcking health!

Alicia: Ali.......

Ali: No one cared about my existence except for Viktor, but he doesn't count! I just wanted to be accepted for who I am, myself, but no! People had to use my trust and use me as their little toy!

Ali: I'm done! No one seems to care about my life, and saying I'm an attention seeker or I'm being over dramatic. I'm not letting you guys play my trust and my life ever again. *sighs*

Alicia:.....

Ali: You know, I wanted to k!ll myself one day, since I'm not worth anything. But that never happened cause you know why!

Alicia: *starts to tear up* wh-why is that Ali?

Ali: Cause there were still some people that actually cared about my existence, some people who I called them my true family. But now, I can't call them my family since I can't see them anymore.

Alicia then starts to cry while the mentors and Pillars and her father notice their conversations. They run over to her and ask what happened in their conversations.

Alicia then puts the call on speaker so that everyone can hear what their talking about.

Ali then puts on his earbuds and connects his mic to the call so his Ayah doesn't hear him nor the call.

Alicia: You can talk now, ali!

Ali:......

Alicia: Ali?

Ali: I know the mentors and pillars are there and next to you.....

Alicia: N-no Ali there not-

Ali: Stop Fxcking Lying to me!!!!

At this point, everyone in the academy is just shocked that Ali would swear at Alicia. Even Rudy, at this point, is just shocked and concered.

Ali: You don't know what I think you're doing. I know that you went into speaker mode and let the conversation play so the leaders could just yell at me and tell me to come back, right?

A.Geetha: That's not true, Ali. we-

Ali: Oh, look, the mentors are here too. Like I wanted to talk to more people who only care about me being a tool for them to use, how funny!

Alicia wipes her tears

Alicia: Ali, please, I promise they won't force you to come. They had a meeting, and they promised to talk to you only.

Ali: For what? They just want to capture me and put me in jail. I can just give them their Iris if they asked nicely, but no.....even A.Ganz said it himself "I'm a fxcking criminal, and I need to be in jail or sentenced for my crimes."

A. Zain: Ali, please, let us explain. We made sure, A.Ganz, to not put you in jail besides your a minor, and

Ali: A minor, just fxcking because I'm a minor. Hehe, you know. I'm a human, too, aren't I? I guess not because you all see me as a tool that you can control and make me suffer more.

Ali: I should've k!lled myself long ago.

Everyone now went silent and thought of what Ali just said right now.

Ali: Don't ever contact me again...if you do. I won't hesitate to actually end all of you!

*ends the call*

As soon as Ali ended the call, everyone was upset and in disbelief, and about to cry. Since they now realized their mistakes and only treated him as a mere tool and not an actual human being.

Like, what the fxck is wrong with you all, huh?! He's still a young child with no paternal love, wth!

Anyways, Ali then shut off his phone for the rest of the way to Rintis Island. He wanted to tell them everything that he wanted to get off his chest, but he thought that was enough for now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*20 minutes later, they arrived at Rintis Island Station*

Ali: Oh, we made it!

Ali: Ayah, wake up. We made it to Rintis Island!!

Ayah: Huh!? Oh, ok then. *yawns* What a long ride...*yawns*

Ali: Hehe, yea. Hey comot, we're here...on Rintis Island.

Comot jumps up from her seating area and looks out the window with Ali

Train announcement: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now arriving at our last station. Thank you for riding with us and choosing Yongpin Aerotrain.

They soon stop at the station, and both Ali and his father plus comot get off the train, with all of their belongings, of course.

It's a good thing. They didn't take a plane since most of Ali's stuff is illegal and dangerous. And it's not allowed on a plane...well, obviously.

They soon walk a bit until they reach the car store where Ali's father already bought them a new car for them.

This is what it's like: having a rich parent, able to buy your family an expensive house and cars.
I'm not saying for all parents since I know some can't afford that much.

Ali and his father soon got into the car and drove to their destination.

*1 minutes later*

Ayah: Here we are, Ali!

Ali looks up at their new house.

Ali: Wow, it looks small.

Ayah: Don't worry, they said it was big on the inside. Come, let's go inside.

Ali goes in with his father into their new home.

Ali: Wow, it is much bigger than the outside.

Ayah: *chuckles* told you.

Ali and his Ayah then set up their new rooms and finished up setting up their home. There were still a lot of places to cover, but they'll do it over the weekend. Since Ali has found out that there isn't that much crime on this island, he really doesn't need his tools, but just in case.

Ali and his Ayah soon eat something real quick since it's almost morning, and Ali needs to get ready for his new school.

Ayah: Ok, Ali, I'm headed to my workplace now. Call me if anything happens, ok?

Ali: Ok, Ayah, Bye! *waves hand*

Ali: Okay, comot. Why don't you and I go walking around for a bit since I have enough money now?

Comot: Meow!

Ali: Okay, let's go!

Soon, both of them head out of the house and explore the area.

They soon found a Kokotiam cafe and a bunch of other places like his new school.

Ali then decides to head to the burger restaurant to order something for him, comot and his Ayah, of course.

Ali: Hi, Mister. Can I have the 2 large set combos and the number.....7 set to go?

Burger Mister: Okay then, that'll be $10.98.

Ali then paid for his food and waited for his to-go food to be ready. Soon his food was ready, and he thanked the mister and soon left with comot back to their house.

Ali: Well, I better get to my new school....I don't want to be late either.

Ali:....Wait a minute!? *Looks at the calendar* Oh, I start next week... I don't start today *chuckles* I should really start focusing on what my Ayah always says to me.

Ali: Hmm, what should I do then? I really don't know much about Rintis Island, and I don't know anyone from here....oh! I know I can work on my gadgets in case of an attack. Yea! Let's do that then!

He then puts the bought food on the kitchen table with a note on it, saying that Ayah can have this for dinner while he's fixing his room. He then takes his portion of food and goes up to his room comot. He then feeds comot the food that he bought, and Ali starts to upgrade his weaponry while as well eating his portion as
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Meanwhile, with the kokotiam gangs at the Kokotiam cafe*

Gopal: Dey! Have you guys heard.

Boboiboy Kan Fang: hm? Kenapa?

Gopal: I heard from the teachers that we're getting a new student to our class.

Ying: Huh!? Really, who is it gonna be?

Gopal: They said it's gonna be a 12 y/o boy who came from a very far place, just like boboiboy's parents.

Boboiboy: Oh! So it's gonna be around our age, kid, huh.

Yaya: I wonder if he has some sort of superpowers just like all of us?

Gopal: Whatever it is, I'm excited to meet him. They said he's coming to school starting next week.

Fang: So, it could be another annoying kid....just like the one next to me!

Boboiboy: Tch! You're also annoying, eh!

While the gang talks about the new kid, the week soon passes by, and the week has started, and Ali is ready for his new school year. He hopes that everything will be okay and hopes that everyone will like him.

Ali: Ok, Comot. I'm off to school now. Make sure to protect the house in case you know.

Comot: Meow! 

Ali: Bye Comot, see you after school. *waves hand*

Ali then heads to school, and he uses his phone to help guide him to his destination. Since this is taking too long and such a long way, he remembers his speed shoes, so he activates his newly upgraded shoes and moves faster than the speed of light. He's having a blast while also trying not to get injured. He then arrives at his new school.

*Rintis Island Secondary school*

The scenery is the same, just like season 2. Except it's not boboiboy who's gonna walk into the classroom, it's gonna be Ali.

Boboiboy and his gang arrived at school,  more earlier than ever.

Gopal: Wohoo! Today is the day, that the new student arrives. I'm so excited!!!

Yaya: Yea, I wonder what he'll look like?

Boboiboy: *chuckles* we'll have to wait and find out, cause Mrs. Timi's here now.

All of the students then greet the teacher and sit back down to begin their lessons.

Students: Good Morning, Mrs. Timi!

Mrs. Timi: Good Morning class. Now before we begin, we have a new student here with us. Starting today, he'll be joining our school. You may come in now!

???: Alright then, Ma'am.

Soon the mysterious boy arrives into the classroom and everyone just blankly stares at him with curious looks on their faces as well as whispers going on around the whole classroom.

Mrs. Timi: Alright, settle down everyone! Would you please, *looks down at Ali* introduce yourself to the class?

???: Of course ma'am.

???: Hello Everyone! My name is Ali Bin Ghazali and I hope we can all get along.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~TBC~

*le gasps* it's finally here, where Ali will finally meet the Kokotiam gang!

Hoho, I left you all with a cliffhanger but don't worry, the next chapter will explain all of it.

Hope you guys like it!
Stay Safe Everyone! ❤

                    Author Nicole .L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 207 14
Sabriye's not only a fan of Boboiboy, but also Ejen Ali and fate has more in store for her. She gets sucked into a portal once again and gets telepor...
4.2M 255K 130
Taehyung is forced to flee from America, leaving behind angry gang members and his secret agent of a father, went to South Korea to start over in a n...
6.3K 329 30
This takes after "Boboiboy: the Fallen Hero", as the remaining heroes still mourned over their loss. But there's also a separate story, where it exp...
1.5K 79 14
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...