The Hidden Tank Destroyer (Gi...

By 24681013579p

Y/N is know as the 'Unseen'. His Sensha-do skills are excellent because of his known move. He uses a nice var... More

Bio
Prologue
Tankery, Here It Comes
Tanks, We Ride Them!
We're Having a Match!
Captain Does Her Best!
Veterans Of Their Trade: Sherman Corps!
Our First Battle Comes to a Climax!
Up Next is Anzio!
OVA: This is the Real Anzio Battle!
We're Fighting Pravda!
Last Ditch Effort!
Classmates!
The Battle Gets Fierce!
The Battle We Can't Back Down From!
Der Film 1: We're Having an Exhibition Match!
Der Film 2: The Shocking Discovery!
Der Film 3: We're Having a Match... Again?
Der Film 4: How is That Thing Allowed!?
OVA: Alice War!
Das Finale: Part 1
Das Finale: Part 2
Das Finale: Part 3

Der Film 5: The Deciding Moments!

48 0 0
By 24681013579p

Rumi: "Focus your fire to the IV!"

The Panzer IV was now being chased by two Pershings and a Chaffee.

The Chaffee turned, thinking that the Pershing was the IV, fired. Luckily, it missed.

Rumi: "Hey! Watch it!"

Rumi stood atop the tank.

Rumi: "It's like their seeing right through our tactics... as it they know out movements... then, we just need to force her to a dead end!"

They slowly and slowly brought the IV to a dead end. However, much to their disbelief, the Hetzer fired through three hedges and hit the Pershing, taking it out.

Rumi: "But how... that's more than just instinct!"

She turned around and saw the CV-33 on the rollercoaster track.

Rumi: "It's them!"

...

Alice was playing with her Boko toy.

Alice: "The enemy team is just like you... getting back up no matter how badly they get beaten. Although they're not that strong, they never give up."

Azumi: "I didn't think high schoolers could do this..."

Rumi: "They keep pulling little tricks! I can't stand them!"

Azumi: "What do we do?"

Megumi: "If we complain to the commander, it would seem..."

Azumi: "But we shouldn't just think of ourselves!"

Alice began singing the Boko song over the radio.

Rumi: "The commander's singing!"

Azumi: "That means..."

Megumi: "Company, forward!"

...

The T28 began driving to a brick gate.

Darjeeling: "The entrance should be too small for it."

The T28 detached its secondary tracks and could now fit through.

...

Erwin: "Master Arm, on!"

Azumi: "Not happening."

She fired, taking out the StuG.

...

Anchovy: "A Centurion is entering through the western gate."

Y/n: "That's their commander tank!"

Miho: "Got it!"

They then felt the rollercoaster track rumbling. A Chaffee had climbed onto it.

Anchovy: "Crap! We've been spotted!"

They simply followed the track, and the Chaffee chased after them.

Anchovy: "I don't care anymore! Run away!"

Pepperoni: "Now they're really mad!"

...

Nishi: "Here we go! Tanks, forward!"

The Centurion dodged the incoming fire, taking out a Chi-Ha, and then another one, and then dodged another shell, killing three Chi-Has.

The Ha-Go was taken out after it tried to trap the Centurion with the Type 89.

Finally, in one final charge, the Type 89 was taken out.

This Centurion just joined the battle and has a five kill streak already.

...

Assam: "According to our data, it's weak spot should be right here."

Pekoe: "This isn't going to be an elegant victory."

Darjeeling: "We came for Miho's victory, not our own. Are you ready, Miss 17-pounder?"

Naomi: "Since forever, I'm opening fire."

The Firefly broke the bridge the T28 was travelling over. Key word: Over.

The Churchill, placed sideways under the bridge, shot the underbelly of the T28, taking it out.

Darjeeling: "We did it. Assam's doctrine on gathering data can be quite handy."

Assam: "But according to data, surviving this is..."

Darjeeling: "Miho, good luck. 'The final five minutes will decide everything'."

A Chaffee and a Pershing took out the Churchill.

Megumi: "I'm done playing these little games. Let's regroup."

Azumi: "We'll do our usual."

Rumi: "Bermuda Attack!"

...

The CV-33 was still getting chased by the Chaffee. 

Anchovy: "What a pest!"

Carpaccio: "We're getting in an infinite loop!"

Pepperoni: "Duce, up ahead!"

There was another Chaffee in front of them.

Then, the Chaffee was destroyed by the M3 Lee.

Yuuki: "Let's get the next one!"

They took out another Chaffee before getting destroyed by the Centurion.

...

The three Pershings are trying to regroup with the Commander whilst the three Americans are trying to stop them.

The three Pershings drift around them, and take out a Sherman.

Then, the Firefly is taken out when Naomi can't aim properly due to the constant drifting.

Finally, they surround the last Sherman.

Kay: "Oops..."

...

The Hetzer gets taken out, and when Anteater team tries to do a turn, Momose accidentally pulled a bit too hard breaking the driving controls, destroying their tank.

...

Rosehip: "I'm removing the speed limiter!"

...

Alice: "Head to the central plaza."

...

Miho: "Maho, let's attack together."

...

Anchovy: "Hey, taxi!"

Sodoko: "Right here!"

...

Katyusha: "I don't care if you have to ram into them, just stop them from regrouping!"

Another Pershing joins the fray, and the Pershings took out a Matilda.

The Crusader makes an impossible bridge jump, and takes out the Chaffee before blowing itself up.

...

Sodoko: "A wild Pershing appears! Block it's ways from both ends!"

The CV-33 goes in front of it, provokes it, and jumps across water, before getting taken out by the Centurion. However, the B1 Bis does take it out before getting destroyed by the Centurion.

...

Reira: "We can't catch them like this, slip behind us!"

Erika: "They're slipping?"

Katyusha: "Slipstream!"

Rumi: "You'll never catch up with us, you snails."

The Porsche Tiger activated the EPS, allowing the rest of the tanks to catch up before getting destroyed due to engine failure.

Finally, a Pershing and Chaffee is taken out, before Katyusha and Erika are taken out.

This just leaves the three Pershings and the Centurion against the IV, the Tiger, and the IS-3.

Y/n: "I got no screen time this chapter so I have to put in work here! Polina, regroup with the Commander!"

...

The tanks are now all gathered up, with Y/n, Maho, and Miho still alive. The All-Stars still have their Centurion and three Pershings.

Y/n: "I'll try and handle the three, you two take on the Commander."

The battle kicks off with the IS-3 charging forward, causing the Centurion to direct it's fire to it, leaving it open for Miho to fire. However, Alice saw this coming, so they did a turn on the spot, dodging the shell and firing.

It bounced off the IS-3's turret.

Then, the Pershings join, with the IS-3 first reversing into one, pushing against them. Then, it fired a shot against another Pershing, who drifted, dodging the shell and crashing into the IS-3. This caused the tank to be trapped.

Y/n: "Uh oh..."

The IS-3 still fired a shell despite being trapped, managing to take out Rumi's tank. This allowed him to load HE, which he fired at the wall, causing an explosion to occur. 

The dust gave him a chance to escape and switch back to regular AP shells. 

However, before he could continue, the Centurion fired at it, destroying it's track.

Y/n: "Quick! Fire before we get taken out!"

The IS-3 manages to drag Megumi's Pershing down with him.

Now, it's a fair two vs two. Azumi, focusing its fire against the Tiger, followed it into a small tunnel, where Miho waited above the tunnel.

When they exited, Azumi realised, but it was too late, being taken out by Miho's IV.

Now, the Centurion sat atop the small hill with a staircase, firing downwards at the two. The Tiger went up the hill anti-clockwise, whilst the Panzer did the opposite. Then, the Centurion drove down, exchanging fire. They followed the Centurion down the hill.

Then the chase began. The Centurion drifted past the Tiger, causing it to brake and turn, and in the meantime, it drifted and aimed at Miho's tank. It broke off a few armor pieces.

Alice's Centurion then takes some highly performance changing substances because her tank starts doing 360s all around the arena whilst firing back. The IV tried to pull its drift move they did on Kuromorimine, but it didn't work and got more armor shot off them.

Alice gave the order to load HE rounds, blowing up the cover the Tiger was hiding in. She shot a small fake missile, causing it to launch and destroy and spinning ride. Similar to the Ferris wheel scene, it started rolling around. However, it was destroyed by another of Alice's HE rounds.

One of the stray flying chairs caused it to knock into a small robot Boko, causing it to start walking on it's own.

The IV and the Tiger try to attack going straight, but the Centurion drifts THROUGH both of them, hitting off more armor from the IV.

With the Centurion going ahead, Miho turned to give a command to Maho, however, the Centurion drove through a building crashing into the IV, causing the engine to be exposed. Everyone was shocked until the robot bear from earlier walked in front of the Centurion, causing Alice to hesitate. This allows the IV to escape, dodging certain death. 

Finally, the IV and the Tiger go on top of the hill, with the Centurion further away below. The IV stood in front of the Tiger.

The IV began charging with the Tiger behind it. 

Suddenly, the Tiger shot a blank into the IV's engine, causing the tank to go flying forward.

Alice: "A blank?"

This caused the IV and the Centurion to crash, and Miho took advantage of this shock to take out the Centurion, before dying of engine failure.

Referee plane: "Centurion, Panzer IV, knocked out. Confirming number of tanks remaining... visual confirmation complete!"

Ami: "University All-Star team, none! Ooarai Girls Academy, one remaining. Ooarai Girls Academy wins!"

And the crowd goes wild!

Every school is seen with their reactions, with the Italians eating pasta. Klara is seen drinking 'non-alcholic'.

Kodama is cheering whilst Tsuji is depressed.

Shiho and Chiyo just sigh.

Anzu: "Now the school isn't going to close down!"

We see everyone congratulating Miho. 

Miho: "Everyone, thank you so much!"

Alice is seen riding the bear, going up to Miho.

She got off, and returned the Boko plush to her.

Alice: "I award you this medal."

Miho: "Thank you! I'll treasure it!"

...

Chiyo: "A rematch would be fun, with no stakes this time." 

Shiho: "Agreed."

...

The students at Jatkosota had already left.

Aki: "Tankery really does have the essence of every important lesson in life!"

Mika: "Doesn't it?"

... 

Thank you everyone for reading this book! I hope you had as much fun reading as I had writing and looking through all the small easter eggs I missed just watching before! Once again, I will hopefully find the Anzio OVA, as we get no backstory on them before episode 7. Until then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 1.6K 15
🚨TRIGGER WANRINGS🚨 mentions of depression, anxiety, smut, attempt suicide, self harm, alcohol, gore, and strong language Y/n is just a average high...
51.2K 1.4K 95
With Ōarai triumphant in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, and their means of triumph dwarfing anyone's expectations. The world of Sensha-dō is...
13.9K 116 24
After the 68th Shensha-do tournament, the Japanese Shensha-do Federation sees a potential rival in the Western Tankery Federation, and thus, issue a...
29.3K 439 22
This story is an au in which that since the beginning of Sensha-do it was a co-ed sport and there are many things added to make it safer. It follows...