ส™แด€แด สแด€ษดษข ษขแด€ษดษข ! ส™สŸแดœแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด‹

By 9ROMIS3

(Y/n) gets added into a group chat by one of her ex boyfriends. A blue lock x female reader. By: 9ROMIS3 Publ... More

BAM YANG GANG !
๐˜š๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ.
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

07

3.8K 168 69
By 9ROMIS3

"ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵒˡˡᵃᵖˢᵉ
ᴷⁿᵒᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ᵈᵒʷⁿ"
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚
FOOTBALLERS ‼️

(Y/n):
ok🙄
me and Reo may be friends
or whatever 😴

Shidou:
YAWWN💨

Eita:
Ok so I got some girl's number
but now I don't want it
(Y/n) pls give me a chance 🙏

Bachira:
DONT TRUST HIM EITA AND SENDOU
WERE FLIRTING WITH OTHER GIRLS

Sendou:
EHUTT ESUOPSSB

Nagi:
Sucks to suck 🤷

Karasu:
Not me though 🙏😊

(Y/n):
All men do is lie🙄
JUST KIDDING PLS DONT CANCEL ME
I APOLOGIZE I LOVE EVERYONE
SOME men lie 🤗

Shidou:
I never lie 😝

Sae:
Mhmm anyways

Bachira:
Me and (y/n) are hanging out today ‼️🗣️
Rin's third wheeling 🙄

(Y/n):
Real 🙏

Rin:
You guys begged me to go
I might as well stay home 😐

(Y/n):
RIN NO WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rin:
Ew

Bachira:
Don't talk to her like that😡
She's paying 🤗

(Y/n):
🤨

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Bachira kept talking, mentioning everything and anything. "So when my monster-" "Monster?" (Y/n) questioned. The boy suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"He's some schizophrenic weirdo," Rin scoffed. They walked side by side on the sidewalk. It was lucky there was basically no one since it would be unpleasant.

(Y/n) was in the middle holding Rin's sleeve and Bachira's hand. Rin told her she was too "lukewarm" to hold his hand.

"(Y/n), let's play football!" Bachira exclaimed, his eyes looking at a wide field. "How would that work? We're 3 people," Rin said.

"1 v 1s! We can take turns against each other," The two tone haired boy laughed. "I'm not really that good. I haven't played since..." (Y/n) tried to rummage in her brain. "When did me and Kaiser break up?"

"Like last year maybe?" She stretched her words out. "2 v 1 then, I'll teach you!" Bachira grinned. "What's she going to learn? How to be trash at the game?" Rin scoffed.

"Wow, no need to be mean Rinnie," Bachira huffed. (Y/n) laughed at their antics. They all made their way towards the field.

"I'm going to find a football!" Bachira exclaimed. He run away, zooming everywhere to find a ball.

This left Rin and (Y/n) alone. "...So your dad's company supports the U20?" He muttered, looking away.

"Mhmm, though now he sealed a deal with Blue Lock. He says it's a risky investment but I convinced him," She grinned. He let out humored laugh at her statement.

"Your eyelashes are so pretty?! Is it genetics or something?" (Y/n) said, scooting closer to his face. "Do you like other people's personal space? Back up," Rin snarled.

"I love people's personal space! My favorite spot in the world," The ballerina joked. Bachira soon returned, running back with a ball over his head. "I found one!" He grinned.

Bachira tripped. Landing face first into the grass. (Y/n) went towards him, Rin following from behind. "Are you okay, Bachira?" She asked, holding back a laugh. "Yep!" He said, bouncing back up.

.𖥔 ݁ ˖

Bachira vs Rin

Rin vs (Y/n) and Bachira

(Y/n) was basically crying when she saw that she had to go against Rin next. The matches were divided into 10 minutes each for the sake of time and also because Bachira had a "bed time."

She watched Bachira dribbling the ball as Rin tried his best to take it. She could hear Bachira's laughs as he enjoyed annoying the dark green haired teen.

The score was 0-0 as none of them had managed to land a goal in such a short while. Time was about to be up, Rin had control of the ball now.

He kicked the ball into the goal as he scoffed looking at Bachira. The yellow eyed boy had a large grin on his face as he jumped up.

"(N/n)! Your turn," Bachira mentioned. (Y/n) stiffened as she approached the field. "I think I might actually die..." She mumbled.

"Nah! Rin will go easy right?" He questioned, turning back to the younger Itoshi. "No way in hell." Rin grumbled.

"...Don't worry I'll be here to help you!" Bachira grinned. He roughly patted (Y/n)'s back before heading up.

.𖥔 ݁

Bachira started the timer before running back next to (Y/n). "Okay! Ready set-" Rin had already taken off before Bachira said go.

He was quick to go after him. (Y/n) stood in place not knowing what to do. "Your turn (N/n)!" Bachira said. The ball flew over her head and in front of her.

"Fuck..." She muttered. Rin did a sharp turn and was now aimed at chasing her. (Y/n) took the ball, lightly hitting it against the tips of her shoes.

Her breath hitched as Rin was now ahead of her. His eyes narrowed in trance. (Y/n) shot it back to Bachira.

"That was a good pass! Use a bit more strength next time though," Meguru chuckled. He used the side of his foot to aim it back at her.

Though it was to distract Rin, Bachira shot the ball forward. It bounced off the rim of the goal going in front of Rin.

The young Itoshi took the ball, now running towards their goal. It sure was thrilling, running back and forth it felt like a game of tag.

She was zoned out for a while but snapped back into reality once Bachira motioned for her to go in front of him. The ball lightly dancing at his feet.

"Your ball, (Y/n)!" He warned. The goal was feet away from them as Bachira kicked the football towards her.

(Y/n) jumped up, trapping the ball. Rin expected her to land back down. Getting ready to steal it from the side. Though while she was still up, her legs extending in a flash to hit the ball into the goal.

"This sucks," (Y/n) scoffed as she fell to the floor after the act. "Woah! Your form was awesome!" Bachira exclaimed, running to her.

"How did you do that?" Rin questioned, pushing Bachira away. "Do what? I thought that was basic?" She mumbled.

"Basic?!" Bachira exclaimed. "You're joking...I had to learn it until I got it right!" (Y/n) said. "Kaiser you narcissistic-"

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚
" ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ʷʰᵒʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʷᵃˢ "

Peed 😊

ALSO I WROTE MORE CHAPTERS AND MADE (Y/N) BECOME A PART OF BLUE LOCK BUT IDK IF I LIKE IT AND WANT TO RE WRITE THE WHOLE THING NOW...

LIKE SHE GETS MORE TIME WITH BLUE LOCK WHICH BUILDS RELATIONSHIPS BUT IDKKKKSKAAUAIAOANAABh

anyways i drank blue peppers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 4.9K 55
โ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—ข๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—–๐—–๐—˜๐—ฅ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐——๐—ข๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡.. ...
7.8K 413 13
As an employee of Blue Lock, all the preparation has paid off as the games begin! You work as part of the equipment crew for Blue Lock and as you con...
3K 279 14
known for being shy in her school, y/n struggles to fit in and make friends. she's given up after failing multiple times and decided to keep to herse...
3.5K 269 6
โœŽ...*เณƒหš ๐ŸŒบ โ” โ€ขโ—ฆเฎ‡โ€ขโ—ฆ โ๊œฑแด แด…แด สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด ษช แด€แด?โž โสแด‡แด€สœ, ส™แดœแด› ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด„แด€ส€แด‡.โž โษช'แด แด€ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€แด‡ส€, ๊œฑแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€, สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡.โž โแดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แด„แดแดœษดแด›?โž โแดขแด‡ส€แด...โž โแด›สœแด‡...