The Cricketing Love

By Shambhavi_wrts

Rishabh Sharma epitomizes the quintessential Indian cricketer - fiercely patriotic, dedicated, and willing to... More

Introduction
Main Character Aesthetics
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

1.4K 103 14
By Shambhavi_wrts

इश्क है या इबादत, कुछ अब समझ नहीं आता,

एक खुबसूरत ख्याल हो तुम जो दिल से नहीं जाता

Author's POV

Rishabh didn't know what he could do to meet her the next morning they were going to leave for Mumbai. His mind was so into the thought of hers that he didn't realise it was 5:00 a.m. already and his alarm rang.

He confused it as his ringtone and thought who called him at midnight for 2 seconds he got scared thinking of some different consequences but realised it was his alarm and when he saw it. It was already 5:00 a.m. it was his time to wake up. That was not the issue that it was his time to wake up the issue was he didn't sleep the entire night.

What the hell it's 5 like it's 5 in the morning my wake up time I hope I'm not dreaming. I should go to the balcony and check once maybe the time was set as per some other country. He was doing all this just to know whether he just broke his discipline because it never happened before.

He went to the balcony and saw the dawn and he knew that he had done something that he has never done before. He was all confused and he didn't know how to react because this was a feeling he had never felt he did something which he would never do. Didn't sleep an entire night because for him discipline is first.

On the other hand our girl also didn't sleep because she was still in the guilt that she couldn't see her Rish the person she can die for went from beside her and she was busy in taking care of a dog. She was unable to digest the fact that it didn't happen the moment which she imagined that never happened.

It happened and she was lost. She looked out side the window in front of her bed to see dawny surrounding and she checked the phone and it was 5:00 a.m. she knew she didn't sleep and it didn't even bothered her she got up went to brush her teeth. While brushing she was looking at herself in the mirror blankly only with one thought in her mind repeating continuously the same words, "It didn't happen. I missed his little glimpse"

Rishabh's POV

Yeh kya hogaya aaj tak isse pehle kabhi aysa nahi hua raat bhar nahi soya main yeh ho kaise gaya aur kyu nahi soya? Ek ladki ke khayal mein jise main jaanta bhi nahi alarm baj Gaya aur mein yeh regret mein tha ki alarm galat laga hai. Alarm nahi galat laga tha tera khayal kahi aur tha Rishabh.

(What did this happen? This has never ever happened before today I didn't sleep the entire night how did this happen and why didn't I sleep? For a girl's thought to whom I don't even know my alarm also rang and I was regretting it thinking that my alarm was set wrong? The alarm wasn't wrong your thoughts were somewhere else Rishabh.)

Aur dekho toh mujhe guilt bhi nahi ho raha yeh ho kya raha hai mujhe isse pehle aysa kuch feel bhi nahi Kiya kyu aysa kyu. Voh ladki jisse main janta bhi nahi bass ek baar dekha hai voh mere liye itni important ho gyi ki uske khayal mein needh chali gyi puri raat nikal gyi mujhe kuch pata bhi nhi chala. Ho kaun tum aur kyu itna matter kar rahi ho tum mujhe kyun. I wanted to just smash my head on the wall so bad because I didn't wanted her thoughts in my mind.

(A/n : Ab yeh sirr marne se kuch nahi hone waala ab toh aa gyi voh aapke zindagi mein 🤭)

(Rishabh : Haa haa kyu nahi laane wali bhi toh aap hi hai. Ab aap hi bataye hum kya Karen.)

(A/n : Uff main toh hun hi talented ab dekho kaise lovestory likhti hoon tumhari 🤣👍🏻❤️)

(And just look at me I'm not even feeling guilty about, what is even happening with me I've never felt something like this before. That girl to whom I don't even know I've only seen her once and she has become so important to me that I've lost my sleep the entire night went by I didn't even realise it. Who are you and why do you matter so much to me.)

I felt like I've never felt so worst in a situation before not even at the time of my accident. That time I knew somewhere that this will end but now I don't know why my life is going like there's nothing I don't know her I don't know whether I'll be able to see her or not there is no future and I'm still here ready to think about her all over again. What will happen?

It's 6:00 a.m. I think I must go out everyone must be waiting for me and if Virat Bhai got to know that I'm late he's gonna kill me just get ready Rishabh you're again lost in that girl's thought.

Yeh ladki mujhe mile yaa naa mile kuch kare yaa naa kare par mera discipline zaroor kharab kardegi. Bhagwaan jaane ho kya raha hai mere sath. Iske chakkar mein pure coaching staff aur senior players se daat khaunga mein.

(Whether I ever get to see this girl or not, whether she does anything or not but she'll definitely make me indisciplined. God only knows what is happening with me. Definitely because of her I'll get scolding from the coaching staff and senior players.)

I went outside to see Shubh all happy as if what has happened he was with one of the coaching staff and I went near him and asked what happened why are you smiling so broadly? When do we have our flight for Mumbai?

We are not going to Mumbai for next 2 days said the staff and I don't know why I asked him but why? Because there are thunderstorms in Mumbai right now and no flights are landing and the forecast says it'll stay for like 2 days so we can't travel.

But here in Lucknow it's so sunny that ones skin can burn off and there are thunderstorms in Mumbai what a weather? Yayyy see Rishabh now we won't be traveling for 2 days we'll explore Lucknow said Shubh.

I don't know why but I felt a bit of peace in my heart I guess there was a slight chance that I can see her once in these two days. I again started making consequences in my mind and Shubh shook me completely to bring me back to my senses.

Kya hua yaara phir kahin kho Gaya aur yeh kya aakhein kyu red hai Teri raat bhar soya nahi kya yaa phir koi aur baat toh nahi koi problem toh nahi Hui naa sach sach batana roo toh nahi Raha tha naa? He was curious and started questioning me.

(What happened again you seem lost and wait a minute why are your eyes red didn't you sleep the entire night or is there some other problem tell the truth I hope you weren't crying?)

Yrr phir vahi ladki pata hai raat bhar ussi ke baare mein soch Raha tha aur neend nahi aayi aur pata hai alarm baj Gaya aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chala ki 5 kab baj Gaye yrr pata nahi aysa kabhi nahi hua pehle. Matlab mein Puri raat kabhi nahi jaga aaj se pehle.

(Again that girl you know I thought about her the entire night and I was unable to sleep and you know when the alarm rang and I didn't realise when it was 5:00 a.m. and I don't know this has never happened before. I have never stayed up the entire night before.)

Kya matlab tu yrr tu The Rishabh Sharma jisne aaj tak apna discipline nahi thoda voh Rishabh Sharma joh accident ke baad bhi raat bhar soo ke subah 5 baje uth jaata tha voh Puri raat nahi soya voh bhi ek ladki ke liye yeh toh chamatkar ho gaya. Hmm hmm baat kya hai. He said while pushing my shoulder from his shoulder.

(Do you mean you, you The Rishabh Sharma who has never broken his discipline that Rishabh Sharma who used to sleep the entire and wake up at 5 in the morning after his accident that Rishabh Sharma hasn't slept the entire night and that too for a girl. This is a miracle. Hmm hmm what is the scene.)

Kuch toh hua hai
Kuch ho gaya hai
La lala la lala la la.....

He started singing that song and I said just shut up Shubh just shut up enough. Just keep quiet I'm already in tension I don't know what's even happening with me I've never felt this way before it's just not normal for me.

(A/n : Pyaar ho raha hai 🤭❣️)

(Rishabh: Aap Toh chup hi rahiye aap hi ne daala hai mujhe isme)

(A/n: Aree aree tension kyu lete ho Maine daala hai toh nikal bhi dungi ohh sorry abb toh pade hi rehna hai nikalne ka koi option nahi hai but gehra zaroor ho sakta hai 🤭)

Aree main toh keh hi raha hoon yrr yeh normal nahi hai pata hai aysa kab hota hai jab 2 souls spritually connected hoti hai yrr sach mein pakka tu naa usse kisi naa kisi way mein toh connected hai tabhi tu uske baare mein itna soch Raha hai.

(I'm saying only it's not normal for you this happens when two souls are connected spiritually really I'm guaranteeing you, you are connected to her in some or other way that's why you're thinking about her.)

Yrr bass karde apni yeh bakwas bass ek baar dekha hai usse aur meri soul usse connected ho gyi kya kuch bhi bole jaa raha hai yrr. Tujhe acche se pata hai yeh miracle aur yeh souls ka connection main kuch nahi maanta phir bhi jab dekho tab tu yahi baate karta hai mere sath. Yeh sab bass movies mein teek lagta hai real life mein hai yrr.

(Just stop this nonsense of yours please I've just seen her once and my soul is connected to hers what nonsense are you talking about. You know it very well that I don't believe in all this miracle and soul connection and you only talk about this with me whenever you want. All this seems good only in movies but not in real life.)

Acha toh yeh sab bakwaas hai toh tu hi bata mujhe ki bass ek baar tune usse dekha hai aur uski ek jhalak aur ek I love you ki wajah se tu raat bhar nahi soo paya tu bata yeh connection hai ki nahi. Voh apni ek jhalak se tere pure mind pe control karke baithi hai aur tu usse apne mind se nikaal nahi paa Raha yeh connection nahi hai tu kudh soch ek baar Rishu.

(Okay so all this is nonsense so you tell me you've only seen her once and just from her one glimpse and one I love you, you have not slept the entire night you tell isn't this connection. From her one glimpse she has controlled all over your mind and you're unable to take her out of your mind all this is not connection then what it is Rishu.)

Haa yrr yeh toh hai par........ He cut me in the middle and said par var kuch nahi Bhai yeh kuch toh connection hai I'm telling you. He was trying his best to make me believe in all his scenarios and I was even getting convinced, haa yrr yeh toh ho sakta hai.

(Yes this is the thing but. There's nothing but bro there is some connection I'm telling you. Yes this might be true.)

What's happening boys, one of the management team member came near us saying this and we stopped our talk at that time it self. Guys you know what as we cannot go to Mumbai in the next 2 days there is a college over here and they are arranging a fest and we're invited there as guests. Virat, Rohit and Shreyas are going you both will go?

Yesss........
No..........
Shubh said a big yess all excited and I was not at all interested yrr please Rishabh let's go naa it's gonna be so much fun we'll get to see a college fest. Yrr you know I'm not at all interested in all this dance and drama you go ahead and enjoy.

Shambhavi's POV

I got ready in the morning for college and went to Shrashti's room to call her to go to college I went in her room and knocked on the door she said it's open. I went and asked should we go and she said yes but wait a minute look at me why your eyes are red didn't you sleep yesterday or you where crying tell the truth honestly.

Ummm.... Actually.... That..... I was.....I was very hesitant in talking about that.

I know you didn't sleep because of yesterday tell me didn't you. She asked and I was unable to control and I broke down and started crying miserably as if nothing was left inside me. And she was trying to calm me down I know baby you where not happy after coming back from the stadium yesterday. I'm sorry I wouldn't have said those words to you. It's my fault and I know because of me you got hurt even more. She was taking all the blame of my condition on her.

Nahi yrr teri kya galti hai I said while crying and wiping off my tears voh toh main dusri taraf dekh rahi thi. I know tu dusri taraf dekh rahi thi but mujhe tujh se voh nahi bolna chahiye tha joh Maine bola I know usse tujhe jitna hurt hona tha usse zaada ho gyi tu I'm sorry. Said Shrashti.

(No it wasn't your fault I was the one who was looking in the opposite way. I know you were looking in another way but I shouldn't have said those words to you that I said I know that made you more hurt than you actually were.)

Nahi yrr tu please sorry Matt bol. Okay fine nahi bolti sorry but pehle chup ho jaa tu. Girls my dears girls where are you? We both looked at each other and said, "Aagyi tufaan mail" Navya came running into Shrashti's room and as she entered we all started laughing.

(No you please don't say sorry. Okay fine I won't say sorry but first you stop crying. Here's the thunderbird)

Kya hua guys mere aane se pehle itna serious mahul kyu tha? She asked out of curiosity because even me or Shrashti or any of us are together the room is never silent and everyone beside or outside the room will clearly hear our laughing voice and when we are together and there is no laughing sounds coming from the room there is something serious.

(What happened guys why the ambience was so serious before I came?)

And again before we could say anything....... Shambhavi tumhari aankhein itni red kyu hai kya hua? Shrashti said aree vahi thodi bahut kal shaam wali baat voh kal apne Rish ko dekh nahi paayi naa madam bass isliye thodi si sad hai but no more further discussion on this topic okay?

(Shambhavi why are your eyes so red? Nothing just yesterday's evening she wasn't able to see her Rish naa so that's why our madam is a little sad.)

Areee yrr Shambhavi kuch aur socho tum kya usko pass se dekhne ka soch rahi I swear agar agli baar aysa kuch hua naa tujhe kudh hi mein uske saamne fekh ke aaugi phir tum dono ka romantic moment hoga aur sab kuch blur ho jaayega hawayein chalengi sirf wahi dikhayi dega aur background music hoga.......
Le jaayenge le jaayenge
Dilwale dulhania le jayenge
And then we all started laughing uncontrollablely. Just one thing about this friendship that I love the most they never let me ever feel alone and sad and I love my girls and it's fine if they roast me it's our love language.

(Shambhavi why are you thinking of seeing him from near I swear if next time something like this happens I'll myself throw you in front of him then you both will have your romantic moment and everything will seem blur and cold breeze will blow you'll only be able to see him and there will be a music in the background.)

We were laughing and then all of a sudden my phone rang. I took it out of my bag College why are they calling me? Hello !! Is this Shambhavi speaking? It was a male voice I knew!!! Yes sir, okay so Shambhavi I'm Kamal Sir form the college speaking, I want you to come urgently we are planning a fest urgently and we need you to be the coordinator and arrange things we have only 4 hours it's 8 a.m. already and we want the fest to start by 12 to 12:30 noon anyhow so it's my request to you to please come to college as early as possible. And there are some really special, important and celebrity guests coming so please be quick we need everything to be perfect. And phone cut I didn't even get the time to process anything he was continuously speaking and not even letting me to speak.

Kya hua yrr asked Shrashti yrr pata nahi Kamal Sir ka call tha keh rahe the college mein fest hai. Kya fest voh bhi achanak se kab hai bhai? Aaj hai behen yrr voh bhi soch coordinator main bol Raha hai jaldi aajao Bahut important guests aa rahe celebrity type ke aur bola hai 12 baje tak sab arrange karna hai. Kya 12 baje tak kaise hoga? Pata nahi behen filhaal jaldi chal warna voh hame kaccha chaba jaayega.

(What happened? I don't know Kamal Sir called me and he was saying there is some fest in college. What fest !! that too so unexpectedly when is it? Today it is and that too I'm the coordinator and he was saying we have to come as soon as possible some important guests are coming they are like celebrity types and he was saying everything has to be arranged by 12. What by 12 how will it happen? I don't know but now let's go real quick otherwise he'll eat us raw. It is a phrase in hindi.)

Okay girls byee go real quick and send me the photos of the fest all the best my coordinator kill it arrange everything so well that the guest must faint by seeing your arrangements. Said Navya. Yeh ladki aur iske lame jokes. Said Shrashti by roasting her.
Byeee guys, byee we said bye to Navya and left for college.

(This girl and her lame jokes)

Hello my beautiful readers !!!
How was the chapter? Interesting isn't it I genuinely hope you all loved it.

What did you all loved the most Rishabh's growing interest for knowing Shambhavi or Shambhavi's guilt that she wasn't able to see him?

Anyways so sorry for any grammatical mistakes if there were any. I know there must be many.

Please give your recommendations and tell me how it was.

Do you think they will meet?

Follow on Instagram too
ID : Shambhavi_wrts

Guys I also wanted to say that next few updates will be a bit late I mean as I said the update will be once in a week but my unit test and semester is starting soon so there won't be many updates I'll be updating but a very late. So I'm saying sorry in advance I hope you all understand.

Keep the love showering and do lots of votes and comments 🤭☺️💕💓

Yours Lovingly,
Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 122K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
562K 27.9K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
55.1K 2.9K 49
✧┈┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈❤┈┈┈┈•♛•┈┈┈┈┈✧ This a fanfiction on most rumoured unofficially official most loved couple Shubsara This is imaginary love story of S...
21.5K 1.2K 40
riyan parag's pink love story! ------------------------ riyan parag,a cricket,cute boy with a pretty charming smile avantika kohli, beautiful lady...