Male Singer Imagines

By Panthers2607

(REQUEST OPEN) More

Singers I'll Be Doing⬇️
REQUEST DOWN BELOW
Jagger Moon- You go on tour with him
Martin Garrix- He brings you out
Martin Garrix- He waves you winning ur first F1 race
Niall Horan- The Voice

Jagger Moon- Wisdom Teeth

9 0 0
By Panthers2607

Waking upto an arm around me an the sun slightly peaking through the blind's. Sliding out of bed I put my ugg's on an my dressing gown.

Going out into the kitchen I made some avocado toast an a smoothie. Sitting at the counter I ate my breakfast while letting Jagger sleep as today he had to get his wisdom teeth out I felt bad for the man I've gotten mine out an it was the worst thing ever.

After eating I put the dishes in the sink then headed into the bedroom I quietly made my way to the closet an grabbed some clothes.

Grabbing my car key's an my bag I headed outside to my car. Unlocking my car I hopped in then drove to the store to restock our house with smooth food's for Jagger since he can't eat hard food.

I had just arrived back home from the store so I grabbed the bag's an headed inside putting everything away I walked into the bedroom I saw Jagger still knocked out.

Laying on top of Jagger he groaned an rolled onto his back his eye's soon opened Morning baby -He said Morning Jag -I said pecking his lip's Time to get up you gotta get your teeth removed -I said Mhm I'm gonna record it -He said Ok that's fine -I said getting off him.

Going outside to my car I hopped in an just sat their till Jagger came out he hopped in an I put my seat belt on Babe I'm gonna record ok -He said looking at me Go ahead -I said while reversing out of our driveway.

Hey guy's so I'm going now to get my wisdom teeth removed My girlfriend is driving me say hi baby -Jagger said turning to me Hi -I said waving while stopping at a Red light She's so cute -He said I pushed his head away.

I pulled into the parking lot of the Dentist You ready baby -I said turning the car off Do we have food at home -He said Yeh I went to restock while you were asleep -I said See she's all prepared -He said I smiled.

Getting out of the car I grabbed the phone off Jagger an recorded him You gonna be my recorder -He said Mhm -I said as we entered the clinic I sat down an recorded Jagger going to the receptionist.

He came back an sat next to me as he filled the paperwork out I started recording him he looked up an smiled then went an handed the paperwork back an came back.

Jagger took the camera off me So now I have just finished signing my life away -He said Jagger seriously -I said laughing at him What -He said Your getting 4 teeth removed you signing your life away would either be marrying me divorcing me -I said I'll marry you anyday baby -He said kissing my cheek.

I've annoyed my babygirl now -Jagger said recording me I'm not annoyed Jag I'll marry you to -I said It's official were getting married -He said Can you go under yet -I said He looked at me shocked How dare you -He said Well I'm just asking how long -I said Whenever babygirl you stuck with me forever -He said Well see I haven't signed my life away for you so I can run -I said Darling you love me to much to even do that -He said That's true -I said.

Jagger Moon -Dentist called out I took the phone an we went into the room an Jagger laid down I stood in the corner recording Alright Jagger I'm gonna be 5-10 minute's just getting everything an then we will get started -Dentist said Ok thank you -He said.

Baby come here -He said I walked over an sat next to his leg's Yes Jag -I said Kiss me alot cause I can't kiss you for the next 2 day's -He said I laughed Well chop chop I only have 10 minute's -He said.

I stood up an leaned over him he brang me down an attacked my lip's he slipped his tongue in mine an I kissed back a knock came to the door I pulled back Come In -I said.

Jagger smirked Ready Jagger -Dentist said Ready -He said I walked to Jagger an pecked his lip's I'll see you soon baby -I said Love you bub -He said Love you to Jag -I said as I left the room an sat down I turned on the camera Ok hi guy's so Jagger has just gone under an I've left the room as it will take however long I don't know but Jagger seem's pretty upset he can't kiss me for 2 day's -I laughed.

The dentist came out You can come in -He said Ok thank you -I said recording Time to go get Jagger -I said walking into the room Jagger looked at me amazed Hey baby -I said Damn your hot -He said I laughed Thank you love -I said I get to date you how long -He said 5 year's -I said Goddamn why haven't I put a ring on your finger yet -He said Were a bit young Jagger -I said Mhm true -He said.

Ok Jagger you get to leave -Dentist said With her -He whispered pointing to me I smiled Yeh that's you girlfriend -He said I know I won -He said I cracked up laughing they put Jagger in a wheelchair an the nurse pushed him out.

So Y/n he's aloud some food's an cold food's so maybe get him a smoothie -She said Ok -I said Alright bye Jagger -She said Bye thank you -He mumbled No problem Have a speedy recovery -She said shutting his door as I waved an got into the driver seat.

Ok bub were gonna get you a smoothie ok -I said Fuck yeh -He said as I set his phone up on camera in my phone holder. Say hi to the camera Jag -I said while putting the car in reverse an reversing out.

Hello guy's my teeth are out an now were gonna get a smoothie -He said I laughed an pulled upto the smoothie place What flavour babe -I said Strawberry Banana please darling -He said Hi could I get 2 Strawberry Banana smoothies -I said.

Getting the drink's I put the drink's in my cup holder Honey can I drink mine -He said Hold on -I said pulling into our street then our driveway an into the garage.

Walking to Jagger's side I opened the door Come on baby -I said holding his hand he grabbed the phone an recorded while putting his arm around my shoulder I grabbed the drink's an shut the car door with my leg.

Jag can you press the garage button for me please -I said Sure honey -He said pressing it as I opened the door an walked in with Jagger.

Putting Jagger on the couch Here's your smoothie -I said passing him his Thank's sweetheart -He said as I sat next to him an we watched Highschool Musical each one.

Hearing sniffle's I turned baby what's wrong -I said kneeling in front of him an grabbing his hand Just a meltdown -He said It's ok baby your alright -I said Thank's love -He said as I sat back next to him.

It was the next day Jagger wasn't loopy anymore he was his normal self but still hurting in his mouth he didn't have to have gauze in his mouth anymore.

I brang a cold water to Jagger Here you go Jag -I said Guy's my girl is the best she has gone through so much with me I love her -He said Love you to bub -I said sitting next to him.

Jagger had just come back home from the orthodontic he walked through the door Baby -He said Kitchen -I yelled He came through Guess what -He said as I leaned against the counter What -I said.

We can kiss again -He said coming to me I laughed Oh can we aren't you excited for that -I said He picked me up Geez Jagger you sure -I said Yes baby -He said Alright -I said as he took us to our room.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...