𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔼, 𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔼 ||...

By envythekoiponds

Smut, fluff and ig I'll do angst if someone requests it :) There isn't enough of this and I'm a passable writ... More

UPDATES
REQUESTS
Nyles - First kiss (fluff)
Jake x Reader - Holts Birthday Party (smut)
Andy x Insecure Reader - Chubby (angst/fluff)
Andy x Reader - After the interview (spicy)
Jake x Reader - Ovulation Week (smut)
Jake x Reader - Secret Relationship (spicy)
Andy x Reader - Baking (fluff)
Andy x Reader - Edit(pt.1?) (spicy)
Andy x Reader - Rainy Gala (fluff)
Andy x Reader - Do You Have The Time? (smut)
Jake x Reader - Morning Pleasure (smut)
Andy x Reader - "You're just so pretty." (fluff)
Andy x Reader - Interview (fluff)
Andy x Reader - Release the Butterflies (smut)
Jake x Reader - Nothing to Do (smut)
Jake x Reader - Taste You (smut)
Andy x Reader - Quickie (smut)
Andy x Reader - I Know I'm Young (fluffy angst)
Jake x Reader - Late Night Shower (smut)
Jake x Reader - Coquette πŸŽ€ (fluff/silly)
Andy x Reader - I Can't See (fluff)
Jake x Reader - Rough Night (smut)
Apple Tree - Andy x Reader (fluff)
Andy x Reader - Laundry (smut)
Andy x Reader - Baby Girl (fluff)

Andy x Reader - Missing You (smut)

507 2 3
By envythekoiponds

1472 words

"Hey, I'm home baby. I'm really tired I have to say. But hey I got a present for you." Andy says, holding a small wrapped box in one hand while running the other through his hair.

"Oh my god." I gasp, smiling as he places the box in my hands.

I walk over to the kitchen counter, lifting myself onto it so I can sit.

I open the box and find a thin silver ring lined with diamonds 1/3 of the way around.

"Thank you so much Andy." I say as I place the ring around my left ring finger, it sitting perfectly a top my wedding ring.

"You're very welcome baby. Now come here." He says the first part smiling, his hands in his pockets. The second part has a demanding undertone.

"No I think I'm fine here on the kitchen counter." I giggle, covering my mouth with my left hand. The ring shining in the light.

"Oh dear lord you are testing my patience again Y/N. What, you want me to come to you? You are getting on my nerves you know that?" He groans, pressing his palm to his forehead.

"I hope so." I say, biting the nail of my thumb, smiling.

"You want me to be pissed off with you?" He raises his voice.

"In a teasing way of course. I want you to let your anger out on me." I wink.

"So you want me to come over there..." He remarks in a deep, stern voice.

"Yes sir."

"Fuck." He whispers, walking toward me.

He stands infront of me, between my legs, placing his hands on my waist.

I hang my arms over Andy's shoulders while looking into his eyes, tilting my head to the side smiling.

"So you've been missing me huh?" He whispers in my ear.

"Oh so much baby." I reply, and it comes out almost whiny.

"Well I've missed you too sweetie. And I've been thinking about you. I've been thinking of all the things I wanted to do to you. If you only knew." He places a kiss just under my ear, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Please show me what you've been thinking about, please" I whimper as I move my body closer to his, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"God you're killing me." He runs his hand up and down my thigh.

"Mh, Andy" I moan, throwing my head back as Andy begins to kiss my neck while tangling his left hand into the hair at the base of my head.

"Fuck, I missed your lips." He whispers.

"I missed y-" My voice squeaks and cuts off as I feel Andy's hand move from my waist. Travelling downward, placing his thumb on my clit.
He begins strong, steady circles.

He chuckles lightly, using the hand he had tangled in my hair to pull my head forward and kiss me passionately.

I tug on his hair as I moan lightly into the kiss, I can feel Andy smirking against my mouth.

"You like that baby?
I missed you, Y/N. A lot..."

Andy moves his hand from my clit to unbutton the first few button of his shirt.

I whine at the loss of pressure.

He pauses and looks at me, almost annoyed.

He then pulls my hair back, whispering in my ear with a sharp and agressive voice.

"I don't want to hear any kind of complaining from you, got it?

He raises voice and pulls hair harder at the end of the sentence.

"Whether that be verbal or just a sound."

"Yes sir" I gasp, squeezing my eyes shut.

He lets go of me, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Well done baby. Now, be good and sit on my lap." He says in a smooth, low voice.

His voice always drops when he orders me around.

God it's hot.

"Yes sir"

I walk toward him and place myself gently into his lap.

He holds onto my waist,
"That's a good girl."

He brushes his hand over my cheek, pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Mmm" I hum smoothly and quietly as I shut my eyes.

"That's it sweetie." He moves his hand to my throat, squeezing lightly.
He smiles mischievously, lost in his thoughts as he rubs my throat with his thumb.

"You like that huh, slut?" He asks, tone still smooth and low.

"Mm yes Baby, please don't stop." I moan.

"Oh sweetheart, your wish is my command." He whispers gently, kissing along my neck.

"May I pull your hair sir?" I ask meekly.

"Go ahead baby. Do whatever makes you feel good."

I grind down on his thigh, getting much needed friction on my aching clit.

I moan loudly, tugging on his hair.

"Oh baby," He moans lowly, grabbing a strong hold on my waist.
"That's it..."

"Mm Andy," I bite my lip as I feel the pressure in my stomach begin to rise.

I push my face into the crook of his neck, kissing along his collar bone.

He places a hand on the back of my head, tangling his fingers in the hair and massaging my scalp lightly.

Andy uses his other hand to help guide my hips, pressing me down against his thigh as I rock back and forth.

My orgasm washes over me intensely as I bite onto the collar of Andy's shirt, panting.

"How was that, baby?" He asks without removing the hand that presses me against him.

All I can do is whimper gently as now I am over sensitive and him pressing me down on him is almost enough for me to cum a second time.

He pulls my head away from his chest with the fistful of hair he was holding.

"Are you alright?
Do you think you can take me tonight?" He asks sweetly, looking into my eyes.

I nod my head and press my lips to his.

He laughs into the kiss, picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

Andy tosses me onto the bed. He removes his shirt and pants before crawling overtop of me.

He presses his lips to my neck, running his hands along my sides.

When he reaches my jeans, he unzips them quickly, sliding them off and tossing them to the floor.

"Sit up." He demands.

I comply, taking my shirt off quickly.

"There we go..." He whispers as he looks over my body.

I unbuckle the bra and Andy slides the straps over and off my arms.

He pushes me back down, moving to suck on the delicate skin of my breasts.

I hum at the sensation.

I can feel his erection pressing against my leg through his silky boxers.

"Wanna deal with that, Andy?" I ask, looking down at him.
He looks up at me with puppy eyes from between my breasts.

"So badly..." He hums against my skin.

He slides his boxers off and I follow in suite with my panties.

He kisses me roughly, quickly sliding his tongue into my mouth.

I wrap my legs around his waist, feeling his cock rub against my clit I whimper into the kiss.

Andy moves a hand to his dick, he runs it up and down through my arousal a few times before using it to rub circles on my still over sensitive clit.

I wrap my arms around his neck, grabbing a tight hold of his fluffy hair. I tug at his hair, his tongue still in my mouth.

He finally slips into me, moving in and out gently. He stops kissing my lips and instead kisses along my collar bone.

He uses and elbow to support himself and his other hand to hold my waist as he speeds up.

His breathing quickens and I can see his hair starting to curl from the light sweat.

Andy moves his hand down a bit further, holding my hip now, but stretching his thumb to work my clit as well.

"Are you close?" He asks.

"Yes." I breathe out.

He suddenly stops his hips, pressed tightly against mine, and I feel his cum release inside me.

He doesn't stop his thumb though until he feels me climax and tighten around him.

I lift his head from my chest, cupping his cheeks and kiss him softly.

He smiles at me.

He pulls out, sitting up and bringing me with him.

He sets me on his lap and kisses me lovingly.

I place my hands on his shoulder and push him to his back.

I lay beside him with my head on his chest as he pulls the covers over us.

He kisses my head and whispers,
"I love you, and I really hate when I have to leave you for so long."

"It's ok. I love you too, Andy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 156 34
I wrote these on my own and kind of thought why not? X reader Pronouns used: she/her I don't necessarily write smut, but if you want it then I shal...
83.8K 1K 13
I've become obsessed with Brooklyn 99 and I like Jake and there aren't enough Jake imagines on Wattpad. Requests: OPEN I am still writing, I just tak...
79.9K 1.3K 32
This is just some random steddie one shots and uh... ye. hope you love it x
38.2K 582 52
Will there be fluff? Yes Will there be angst? Definitely Will there be oneshots that go from one to the other (fluff to angst and vice versa)? Absolu...