rearview.

Par pinkmatter7

just read it ๐Ÿ˜ญ Plus

Cast/ 1 .
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

15

728 12 4
Par pinkmatter7

MARIAH BUCKLES

I'm already ready for the day as I sit in the living room. Gios in the bathroom, taking a bath while I'm in here watching Moana.

As I sit comfortably I hear gios phone ding, and I don't want to check it or invade her privacy but I have a sudden urge to.

I slowly reach over, looking at the notification.

—dej: when are you coming over?? 🙄—

I quickly turn her phone off, not knowing what else to do. why is she going over to her house? what were they planning to do?

Gio comes out of my room, fully dressed although her hair is still wet as it falls down her shoulders.

And as good as she looks I can't stop thinking about that text message.

I smile at her, "where are you going?" I ask, examining her face as I hope for complete honesty.

"I'm just going home." she awnsers, dishonestly.

i nod chuckling softly as I stand up, "alright gio."

she walks over to me, about to hug me but I push her away.

"what's wrong baby?" she asks me.

I flash her a fake smile, "nothing gio.. or maybe it's the fact that you're lying to me." My smile quickly fades

her eyes slightly widen, "what are you talking about?"

I nod as a lump starts to grow in my throat, "Giovanna, who's dej?"

her eyebrows raise, "baby, it's nobody.. I swear."

I blink the tears in my eyes away. "when did you start lying to me?" I ask, as my voice cracks.

"I wasn't gonna do anything with her I swear." She tells me, although I don't believe her, especially because of the trust issues kehlani gave me.

I shake my head, inching towards gios phone, but as soon as I do, she jumps forward and snatches it.

I raise my eyebrow at her, "Giovanna."

"I'm sorry baby idk what came over me." She says.

"Gio get the fuck out!" I yell, as tears fall from my eyes.

she nods, walking to the door and out of it.

As the door slams behind her, I sit down on the couch, Thinking about where it went wrong, didn't we have fun last night?

I thought we were in love.

Well I'm still Inlove with her but this is insane, how could she do something like this to me when she knows I've been through this before and how bad it hurt me.

I need a drink... I'm going out tonight.

I wear something very simple, especially since I'm not really trying to be seen and I don't have anyone to impress.

I spray perfume on myself before grabbing my purse and keys and leaving.

I get into my car and turn on some music, specifically jhene aiko as I drive to the club.

-

I arrive and I get out, fixing my dress before closing my door, locking it, and going inside of the club.

Once I get in I immediately go to the bar. I sit down and put my purse in my lap.

The bartender turns to me, she's really pretty and I can tell she has good style.

she smiles at me, giving me the look. "What can I get for you?" she asks.

I smile back, "do you have any suggestions?"

she nods, "yea, it's called love struck.. it has vodka, passion fruit.." she goes on as she lists the ingredients.

I hum, "okay, I'll take that."

she quickly makes the drink, topping it with some cute, pink flowers that match the drink, then she hands me the glass.

I smile, taking it from her hands. "and this better be good." I say jokingly.

she laughs, "it is, I swear."

she watches me as I drink it, it's actually pretty good and you can barely taste the liquor.

I nod, "this is good, you definitely just put me on." I say, taking sip after sip.

"mhm, but slow down cause it kinda creeps up on you." she tells me.

I nod, "okay,"

we talk for a little bit as I finish the drink. She's right, the liquor does creep up on you. She turns away for a bit, making other people's drinks.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around.

I turn around only to see kehlani, I quickly turn back around to the bar.

she sits beside me, "mariah, im sorry, it's like I've told you a million times."

I roll my eyes, turning to face her. "Sorry will never fix what you did to me kehlani."

"what did I do?" she asks, standing up and getting closer to me.

I look up at her, "oh.. you want me to say it?"

she shakes her head placing her hand on my lower back, and for some reason, I don't fight it.

she inches closer to my face, "but I can make up for that can't I?" her breath blows against my lips.

"maybe.." I smirk, eye fucking her.

she hums, leaning in only to whisper in my ear.

"I can make you cum double what I did last time." she whispers, kissing my ear.

I stand up, pulling her by her belt buckle. "cmon then."

-

-

After being so impatient, we make it to kehlanis house. And right now, I don't care about gio, all I care about is being pleased by kehlani again.

I didn't even realize how much I missed her until I saw her again.

Or am I using her as a distraction...

as soon as we get inside, our lips lock. And it feels like my heart is being restored with every passing moment. She picks me up as we kiss, causing me to wrap my legs around her waist as I hold her neck.

She walks us into her bedroom, laying me down across the bed.

"I've been missing you so bad, I've never craved somebody like this Mariah." she says against my neck as she kisses it, making me moan.

"shit kehlani, this is so wrong." I tell her as she creates dark hickeys on my neck.

she hums, pulling my dress up. "sit up."

I sit up and she pulls it over my head, obviously fucking up my hair but that doesn't matter right now.

I pull her ontop of me and she smiles, kissing my collarbone as she takes her own clothes off.

she lays ontop of me, letting our naked bodies collide.

she gently lifts my leg up and positions her clit ontop of mine. we moan simultaneously as we feel the friction.

I grip her hips as she creates a rhythm with every grind.

I moan as a familiar feeling washes over me, kehlani moans too as we both reach our climax, releasing all over each other.

"we're not done yet mami," she says, getting off of me before lifting both of my legs up.

she kisses my feet, then my thighs as she kisses them and sucks them gently, leaving hickeys. then she positions her face ontop of my desired spot that's been longing for her touch.

she then latches on to it, sucking it slowly as she moves her head around.

I moan, "fuck, kehlani."

she smiles, flicking her tongue against my bud with a quick pace, causing me to reach my climax, but before I can, she stops, leaving me on the edge.

I look down at her, the lower half of her face covered in my slick.

"I was just about to cum.." I whine.

she smiles, "exactly, and that was too quick."

I gently push her head back down and she chuckles, continuing to eat me out as i tangle my fingers in her hair.

she reaches over, handing me her phone.

I nod, struggling to go to the camera app. Once I get there, I turn on the flash, recording as she eats me out.

I feel my orgasm rush over me as kehlani eats me out through it, smirking as she looks into my eyes and slurps it all up.

"you taste so good." she tells me, now hovering over my clit. "what do you say."

I moan, "fuck, thank you kehlani."

she hums with approval, then she sticks her tongue inside of me, tongue fucking me as I moan louder. Then she stops.

"I got something, just for you ma." she stands up.

I sit up, stopping the video. "yeah? what is it?"

"lay back and put your legs up, all the way up and hold them there until I come back." she instructs me as she walks out of the room.

"shit." I say to myself as I do as she said, holding my legs in place.

she comes back with a strap on.

I smile at her, "you must think you can fuck me better than g-."

she chuckles, "I already did ma, and you know it. that's why you came back, and you're gonna keep coming back no matter who you fuck cause nobody can fuck you like I can Mariah, matter fact, nobody can ever make love to you like I can, so why you playin? Let's just get married." she tells me, this bitch must be crazy.

I laugh, actually at a lost for words at the moment.

she nods, "exactly." without a warning, she slides the tip inside of me, causing me to moan.

she starts to stroke inside of me and it feels so good—giving me feelings I've never felt before as she finds my g spot and hits it over and over until I orgasm again, letting go all over the strap as my legs shake.

Kehlani continues to fuck me through it, she bends down, kissing my lips, then we start to make out as she still strokes.

"turn over," she whispers in my ear.

I do, laying flat on my stomach.

she grabs my hips, yanking me up into an arch.

I arch my back more as she slaps my ass.

"that's perfect ma ma." she says, creating a rhythm as she thrusts into me.

She goes faster, causing me to moan loudly as I grip the sheets.

She rams into me, harder and faster. "that's why I'm better than your girlfriend, cause you're here with me right now. If she was fuckin you right, you wouldn't even think of me ever again."

I can't wait to cuss kehlani out after this.

——

( I lowkey don't know where my mind was goin cause wtf is going on fr??)

(BUT ANYWAY, what in the fuck is gio doin in the club.)

SHES GEEKED TOO LIKE OMG?? I've litterally never seen her so happy. 😂😂😂

BYE SHOULD I INCORPORATE THIS INTO THE STORY???

see y'all next chapter, and thanks for all the readssssss!!! 😭😭😭💗💗💗

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

126K 859 105
Just read it lmao......
21.7K 493 13
Read to knoooow๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
21.6K 477 21
just read it you goose๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿฆ‹
All In Par alexis672

Roman d'amour

39.7K 1.6K 77
Just read it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ