WOLVES WITHOUT TEETH. harry p...

By archiveofink

I'LL BE THE BLOOD / IF YOU'LL BE THE BONES harry potter x f!oc ©archiveofink, 2024 cover by bompous More

WOLVES WITHOUT TEETH.

298 21 71
By archiveofink

swallow my breath and take what is mine
i'm giving you all, i'm giving you all
i'll be the blood, if you'll be the bones
i'm giving you all, i'm giving you all

Wolves Without Teeth,
Of Monsters and Men

Reyna Fraser had always been wary of sharp things— anything that could draw blood— whether literally or metaphorically— with absolute certainty, she backed away from. Reyna was terrified of sharp things. Despite that fear, she had always found herself enticed with the very thing she feared most.

Everything in her screamed to stay away from Harry Potter. The little voice in her head would yell for her to stop, to push him away and not let him get close enough. Yet despite it all, despite the warnings, the shaky caution, and the fears, Reyna found that the pull was just too strong and she was in too deep.

And just like that, she dived head— and heart— first into a pit of sharpened blades.

Consequences be damned.

REYNA FRASER / FIONA PALOMA

HARRY POTTER / CALLUM TURNER

additional cast
hermione granger / as described
ron weasley / as described
alicia clarke / samantha logan
brynn turner / alexandra dowling
evan turner / zane holtz
+ more

THE SOUNDTRACK
i. wolves without teeth / of monsters and men ii. empire now / hozier iii. mykonos / fleet foxes iv. cassandra / florence + the machine v. take me back to eden / sleep token vi. ptolemaea / ethel cain vii. which witch / florence + the machine  viii. dayligjt / david kushner ix. the water is fine / chloe ament x. the great war / taylor swift xi. dynasty / miia xii. as the world caves in / matt maltese xiii. don't blame me / taylor swift xiv. no time to die / billie eilish

WARNING / there will be mentions of war, torture, and gore (to an extent). this will include a bit more than canon typical violence.

DISCLAIMER / i do not own any of the harry potter universe. all rights go to the creator/author.

DEDICATIONS / ironsxldier bompous RedRoots degeneroid mothdollie sectxmsemmpra teabeIl saturnovas

this is a silly little idea that came to me in the middle of a conversation i was having with friends and it turned into an entire thing and now here we are omg???? i'm actually so attached to reyna and harry and i love them SOO much. i can't wait for everyone to see what i have planned for them.

just so everyone knows.. this is a voldemort "wins"the battle of hogwarts au. harry is alive obviously. act one of the fic will take place during order of the phoenix through deathly hallows (the plan is that it'll be 10-15 chapters max) and then it'll jump two years after in act two.

also!!!! very special thanks to my dear friend nic bompous for the beautiful cover(s) she made me for this fic. ily so much and thank you again!!!

alexa play gilded lily by cults!

as always, happy reading!
— D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.3K 33
Two years after the war Rae Bailey is running her mom's shop and quite successfully at that. Rae lives a quiet life except for the occasional fun wee...
267K 1.9K 15
Requests accepted. WARNING: smut, lemons, and some language. Don't report me..I warned you. If you don't like don't read!
20.3K 1.9K 63
Five hundred years ago, the Moon Goddess created the werewolves, as many other Gods had also created a race of their own. She gave them a gift...a fa...
4.6K 121 8
The ancient house of black thought they would never live down Sirius black as a Gryffindor. now imagine a Gaunt and the heir of Slytherin in Gryffin...