Little Harry

Per blueotter55

Harry is a little and as people learn of his home life, he has to find a new guardian. Who better to step in... Més

Classification potion
Nightmares
Little exhaustion
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape
'Bigspace' Day
Late night chat's
Your safe now.
Albus
Not so little?
Father figure
It's been a long day
Hospital wing
Mum, Dad?
Little still
Potter, Snape, Malfoy
Godson's

Little time

926 22 7
Per blueotter55

Navigating the corridors with a very distressed Little in his arms, Severus quickly made his way to the little dorm and brought Harry over to the couch in the corner of the room where he took a seat, Autumn joining him soon after.

"Hush, littlest snake, you're okay." Severus continued to try calm the child but it was proving to be a near impossible task.

"Autumn, would you mind getting him hi-" His question was cut off as Autumn held Harry's favourite monkey paci in her hands with a grin on her face.

"Not to worry, Severus. I came prepared." She chuckled lightly, though concern still spread across her face aimed towards the boy sobbing in the potion professors arms.

Pressing the paci to Harry's lips he immediately began to soothe his crying with the comfort of his paci and the distraught crying lessened as he suckled softly bringing his small hands to wipe at his eyes.

Autumn summoned a box of tissues and dabbed at his tear stained face, repeating the action with a cool damp cloth.

Severus was relieved that his godson's crying had quietened down, patting his behind in a soothing manner and rubbing circles at the top of his back.

"There now, thats better, isn't it? Hmm?" He spoke quietly. And for the second time within 24hours a wide eyed little looked up from his shoulder, sniffing through his nose as his paci bobbed up and down between his lips. "Lets get you a snack and a drink to soothe your throat, after that you can take a nap, okay?" Receiving a weak nod in response Severus had Autumn change Harry into something more comfortable and went to ask the house elves for something they could have for a snack.

Autumn went to Harry's room and laid him down, gathering up a diaper, matching, comfy dark green joggers and sweatshirt set and swiftly got him changed, knowing that after a destressing and overwhelming few days Harry would need more comfort and time in his little space than usual.

Harry, having found a small burst of energy wiggled out of Autumn's grip and ran back to the main room to find Snape when he was dressed.

The little's quarters had become busy with little's and their caregivers as it was lunch break between their lessons, Harry quickly scanned the room and found his godfather sitting at the table with some fruit, cereal and biscuits and once he spotted Harry the man opened his arms and his godson bounded over and jumped into the mans embrace, then settled him on his lap.

"I got your favourite foods here, I'm sure you must be hungry after you missed breakfast today, hmm?"

Harry nodded in response and began happily munching away at his late breakfast, the events of earlier that day with the mirror of erised settling to the back of his mind, happy to be settled in his godfathers arms.

As Severus held his littlest snake he turned to have a conversation with Autumn. "When i went searching for him with the other members of staff, I found him sat before the mirror of erised." He informed Autumn, "He told me that he could see his parents, and as you can tell he was very reluctant to leave them."

"Oh Harry you poor thing." Autumn glanced sympathetically at the small boy, "I know that must have been alot for him to take in." She spoke looking back up at Severus.

"Indeed, I will speak with the headmaster later today, I have much to discuss with him after our visit to Gringotts yesterday. Why he would leave such a rare artifact in an abandoned classroom is unknown to me."

"How was the trip yesterday?" Autumn asked. "Is there angthing i should know of?"

"I'm afraid so, Harry had to provide a proof of identity to enter the bank as we believe the headmaster has Harry's vault key. The results were... informative... As it turns out, I am Harry's godfather. As is Remus Lupin and Sirius Black." He gave Autumn a pointed glare as a shocked look came upon her face. He definitely didn't need Harry to know where about's Sirius was, not until he was older anyway. "There were also some rather disturbing discoveries, are you aware of potions and compulsions? And how they are highly illegal to use against another witch or wizard? Well Harry is under the influence of several. A magic supression and intelligence block and a loyalty compulsion, keyed to the headmaster himself. Which is why I must speak with him this afternoon. He has many things to answer for."

"I cant- He wouldn't have done that, would he? Not to a student. Or anyone for that matter?!"

"Precisely my thoughts, I just can't shake the feeling that something is not right. When i have my answers I will report back here immediately." Severus said.

"Please do, Severus. And if you need me to do anything then just ask and I'll be there."

Wrapping up their conversation Autumn and Severus turned their attention back to Harry who was just finishing up some of his fruit, still having left half his cereal, not having touched the biscuits. "Before i forget child, here." He dug a potions vial out of his robe pocket. "Nutrition potion. One every meal, till we see some improvement in your health." He uncorked the vial and handed it to Harry who sniffed it and went to push it away but having predicted his actions Severus pressed the vial to Harrys lips and, with a scowl, he quickly downed the potion, grimacing at the taste it left on his tongue.

"Was yucky." Harry said.

Severus chuckled at his response and gently bounced Harry on his knee, Autumn suggested that she takes Harry to his lesson so he doesnt get too far behind as the other littles headed up the stairs to their classrooms.

"Okay then my littlest snake, I will be back later, be good for Autumn, I will look over your work when I return, okay?" Harry turned to face Severus nodding enthusiastically.

"'k pr'fess'r. See you later" Harry responded as Autumn took him from Severus' lap holding him on her hip, an arm under his crinkly bottom and grabbing his sippy cup of water with the other.

"Harry, seeing as I am your godfather you can call me Severus, or Sev if you prefer."

"'k Sev. sev-sev-sev-sev." Harry giggled testing out the new name for his godfather.

"Right, well, I will come see you later." Severus spoke turning to leave. "Be good, I can still take points even though your my godson and in Slytherin house." He added on his way out the door.

-------------------------

"Hey, Harry, you okay?" Neville called from his desk, Daisy sat by his side.

"Mhm, I okay now" Harry replied, not really in a chatty mood after his emotional outburst earlier that morning.

Since seeing his parents he had felt particularly little, he managed to eat some 'breakfast' and spend some time with Sev before he had to leave to teach his afternoon classes and apparently speak with the headmaster. In all honesty Harry was just tired and couldn't wait to go take a nap later. For now he had Charms class in the little classrooms, Neville, Luna and Hannah were there too, they were all practicing the spell "lumos", lighting the tip of their wands in the classroom which was immersed in complete darkness with the shutters closed on the windows.

"Where have you been I haven't seen you in like two days!" Neville spoke again

"I been wi' Sev. Wen' to Gringotts and today i saw mum'n'dad in a mirror. It's made me kinda sad."

"Oh Harry I'm sorry. Atleast you have Autumn, Sev and me here for you! Maybe we can all read a story later?" Neville tried to lift his spirits.

"Yea, sure Nev, tha' would be nice!" Harry tried his best to crack a smile, he appreciated Neville trying to lift his mood, and a story did sound nice. "Can we ask Luna t' join us?"

"Of course, it will be fun!" He said

"Neville, lets see you cast your Lumos charm, please" The professor said walking towards the back of the class where they were sat. Neville cast his spell correctly but the light that shone from the tip of his wand was dim as he lacked confidence.

"Well done, just a little more practice and you will have got it! Harry, can i see yours next please?"

Two minutes later and Harry still hadn't managed to cast the spell. "Pr'fess'r I can't do it today, 'm sorry." Harry sniffled, upset with himself as his emotions were preventing him from being able to focus and channel his magic correctly.

"Not to worry, little one, keep practicing, you'll get it." With that the class was dismissed.

Everyone else made their way out the classroom and Harry hung back for a second and whispered to Autumn, still not confident talking about his little side round anyone else. "Autumn"

Autumn felt a small tug on her sleeve and crouched down beside Harry, "What up little man?"

"Hmm, can i have monkey paci p'ease" He mumbled quietley, head looking down at the floor.

"Of course you can, how long have you been wanting to ask me that?" She asked, taking out Harry's paci and handing it to him.

"Uhh... not long?" Harry tried to cover up the fact that he had been wanting it since half way through the lesson but he didn't feel comfortable saying that.

"All you have to do is ask, now shall we go sit with the others for a story?" She asked, standing back up as Harry held up his arms so that Autumn would pick him up and take him back downstairs. "Okay then little one, lets go then." She said, placing the boy on her hip and walking to the cozy corner in the main room, choosing to sit right in the corner of the L shaped couch.

As Autumn placed Harry down he snuggled into the crook of the sofa amongst the blankets and pillows. "Autumn, can you ge' my monkey p'ease?" He mumbled from behind his paci.

"Of course, just wait here i'll be right back, well done for asking!" She said ruffling his hair as she left the room, returning a minute later with Harry's large monkey stuffie.

"T'ank you!"

"No problem, now lets settle down because Daisy has started reading!"

"Oh, uhhh sorwy Daisy" He lisped behind his paci.

"Not to worry, Harry." Daisy said with a slight chuckle.

A few minutes later Harry was clinging to his monkey, arms and legs wrapped round it like a koala, Autumn sat stroking Harry's hair as his eyes grew heavy and he drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------

Almost 10k reads OMG!!!
and over 200 ⭐️'s!!!

you guys are awesome, i hope this story is enjoyable to read :)

qotd: if you could bring one harry potter charachter back (who died) who would it be? ->

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

468K 16.1K 128
How will (Y/N) (Y/L) get along with the Potions Master - Severus Snape, as she becomes the teacher of Hogwarts of Herbology momentarily? This is fun...
Snape x reader Per sips

Literatura romàntica

532K 15.1K 55
A new teacher comes to Hogwarts, (y/n). you where best friends with the cute kinda emo Snape but you lost contact with him after leaving school. Com...
69.4K 1K 49
you a Hogwarts student have found yourself in a predicament, you like your potions professor. But you slowly realize he has a secret of his own.
17.3K 458 24
Severus is good friends with your father so you've known him almost your whole life. You're 18 and entering your last year at Hogwarts. But what happ...