Tidal Collapse [TFP x Reader]...

By CalicoCoCali

This is for a friend of mine and her Oc. ... More

Rykerdraft Bio
Prologue
Firestorm Bio (My Own OC)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

137 8 1
By CalicoCoCali

~Chapter 10~

Rykerdraft walked back into the base, followed by, a very annoyed, Ultra Magnus. As she did, she immediately noticed the children sleeping on the couches. She looked around and saw all the Autobots around Optimus as he was giving orders as to who was doing what. He then turned towards the Predacon Queen as he heard her come in.

"Rykerdraft." Optimus walks toward her. She nods in hello.

"Greetings Optimus. Ultra Magnus said that you needed me for something." Optimus nodded in confirmation.

"Yes. I asked Ratchet if you were fully healed to join in battle and he said that you could. And it's completely up to you, but can you join one of the missions to help us retrieve Predacon bones from the Decepticons?" Rykerdraft could see the look of desperation in his eyes and voice. She sighed and nodded.

"Very well, Optimus. Who will I be joining?" The Autobot leader looked between the two groups, he noticed that each group had a group of three, and he knew very well that the Wreckers could take very good care of themselves. He then looked at his group and nodded.

"You will join my group." Rykerdraft nodded and walked toward Smokescreen and Bumblebee. They both looked at her with greetings.

~Time Skip~

Optimus' group exited out of their ground bridge, in vehicle mode, while Rykerdraft was still in bot mode, and were on a bridge. They looked at both sides of the bridge and saw an oil pump on one side and a plane field on the other. Optimus turned to the other three.

"I will search this quadrant. Rykerdraft, you, Bumblebee and Smokescreen will search the other, and Rykerdraft, I would recommend not transforming into you're beast form. If you will fight with us in the future, I don't want to Decepticon's to know about you." Rykerdraft nodded in understanding and looked at Smokescreen and Bumblebee, waiting for them to begin moving toward the other quadrant.

Optimus opened his wings on his jet pack and flew into the air. Smokescreen and Bumblebee transformed and drove towards the oil field, since Rykerdraft didn't have a vehicle mode, she ran behind them. Once they got into the oil field, they transformed back into their bi-pedal form and activated their blasters.

"Hey Bee, have you ever thought that you might want to be a Prime?" Bumblebee beeped at Smokescreen in question. Rykerdraft looked toward Smokescreen with a questionable look.

"Not now... Some day?" Bumblebee beeped at him again, answering his question.

"Huh, Warrior. Yeah, you and me both. But I've seen you in action. Optimus knows you can scrap with the best of them. Why won't he just promote you from scout already?" Bumblebee looked at him and beeped again to his question.

"Your choice? Huh, so why wait?" Bumblebee halted from walking and beeped again. Rykerdraft kept her guard up as she looked around. She readied her claws, just in case.

"Guess it would be more meaningful to graduate back home on Cybertron. You're one patient guy. I should take a cue." Rykerdraft then began speaking, but in a quiet, hushed voice.

"Smokescreen, Bumblebee? I'm sensing some Decepticons. I'm not sure where, but they seem close to you." They both quieted down and as if right on cue, they heard drilling sounds coming from their left. They stealthily walked toward the sound and saw three Decepticons. One drilling and the two others standing and watching. Waiting for the Predacon bone to be found. As they stood there, Rykerdraft began feeling like something or someone was watching them. She barley looked over her shoulder and saw a few vehicon's on top of two buildings.

She tapped on Bumblebee's shoulder. He turned to her and was about to beep until he saw that she had her claw over her mouth as to 'Stay Quite', she then hid her hand as she pointed behind her. Bumblebee nodded and began walking right as to make the vehicon's think she was leaving.

The vehicon troopers saw her leave but paid more attention to the two Autobot's. As as they were about to fire upon them until something grabbed them from behind. They didn't have enough time to yell for help. They also didn't even see what grabbed them before they were destroyed.

Down below, there were more vehicon troopers that were behind the two Autobots. It raised it's blaster and readied it. Both Autobots could hear it and nodded to each other and they both split apart as the trooper began firing at them. They found cover and began shooting back. Bumblebee was able to shoot one. Smokescreen walked to his left and shot at the other vehicon trooper and was able to take it down.

As all of this fighting was going on. Rykerdraft was on top of the building where she took down the vehicon troopers that were about to shoot at the two Autobots, but something caught her eye, it was movement where the extraction of the bone was. She saw another Decepticon appear. This one was different. This Decepticon had one eye, large figure, and a large blaster on it's left arm. Once she was done eating/chewing the head of the Decepticon, she leapt off the building and landed in front of the Decepticon as it had the Predacon bone in its hand.

"The Autobots have a new member. Interesting. I've never seen you before" Rykerdraft got into a fighting stance, with her claws ready.

"So? Who are you?" She did get a response as she heard something behind her and saw Smokescreen and Bumblebee come running over and see the Decepticon. The Decepticon noticed them and raised it's arm cannon. Rykerdraft leaped forward, punching the arm cannon out of the way as it fired. The blaster shot missed the two Autobots.

Smokescreen fired a few shots at the Decepticon and one shot hit the arm cannon which made it point over to an oil rig, causing an explosion. Oil began spewing everywhere. And after that one explosion, more oil rigs started to explode, causing more oil to spew out.

The explosions pushed Smokescreen, Bumblebee, and Rykerdraft away. Once they all stood up Smokescreen looked at the two of them.

"How epic was that?!" Then the sound of a transformation happened and the Decepticon drove out of the flames. Smokescreen and Bumblebee followed. The cannon on top of the Decepticon's vehicle, turned and began firing.

":Optimus. Do you read?:" Rykerdraft said as her, Smokescreen and Bumblebee chased the Decepticon down the mountain.

":I read. What is it Rykerdraft?:"

":There's a Decepticon heading for the bridge. It has the bone.:" 

":Understood.:"

All three of them chased down the Decepticon until they were on the bridge. Rykerdraft then looked up and saw Optimus flying towards the bridge. He shot a single blast and hit the bridge, right in front of the Decepticon causing them to flip and crash. The Predacon bone was thrown from the Decepticon as it transformed back into its bi-pedal form.

"Ooo. And that's why he's a Prime!" Rykerdraft noticed that the Decepticon was getting up. She got ready to run faster until a ground bridge opened a few feet away and out came a plane of some sort. It began firing at the three of them.

Rykerdraft ran toward the edge of the bridge. She then flipped under and grabbed the support beams and began swinging across it to reach the other Decepticon that was getting the Predacon bone. She knew that Smokescreen and Bumblebee could handle the flying Decepticon.

As the Decepticon picked up the bone, Rykerdraft flung herself out from under the bridge and kicked the Decepticon. The kicked caused the Decepticon to drop the bone. The Predacon grabbed the bone and began to fight the Decepticon.

As they were fighting, Rykerdraft could hear Smokescreen and Bumblebee coming towards her and the Decepticon. Once they were near, Bumblebee transformed and jumped into the air and kicked the Decepticon in the back hard to where he fell to the ground. As he was falling, Smokescreen had already transformed and stomped on the Decepticon.

Once Rykerdraft saw that the Decepticon was down, she was about to Smokescreen to call for a ground bridge but then felt something tugging on the bone. She looked down and saw that the Decepticon had a tight grip on it and then punched her, in the gut, with it's arm cannon. Rykerdraft was pushed against the railings of the bridge. The Decepticon was about to fire at her until Smokescreen grabbed a hold of the bone and began pulling on it.

While all of this was happening, Optimus was fighting the flying Decepticon which Rykerdraft will soon learn is Soundwave. Soundwave also had a mini con known as Lazerbeak that was also fighting Optimus in the air. He was able to shoot and damage Soundwave's wing to where he had to transform and land, but his mini con, Lazerbeak, continued to fight. He began electrocuting the Prime which caused him to lose control and fall to the ground.

Back with Rykerdraft, Smokescreen, and Bumblebee; Rykerdraft got up from the railing and began helping Smokescreen pull the bone back. Bumblebee saw them struggle and pulled it with them. As they continued to pull, the bone broke and a piece of the bone flew over the bridge, directly in Optimus' direction. Optimus got up from the ground and opened his jet pack wings and began flying toward the bone, but before he could grab it, Soundwave opened a ground bridge and the bone went into the ground bridge before Optimus could grab it.

Rykerdraft saw and grew furious. She didn't want her kind to fall into enemy hands. As the Decepticon and Soundwave began to retreat, Rykerdraft ran toward the Decepticon's and when she got closer to the Decepticon she was fighting before, she raised her claws back and swung down onto his back before he made it through the ground bridge.

Optimus landed between Smokescreen and Bumblebee. Smokescreen looked at the large piece of bone he still had.

"A single strand of CNA." All three looked at Rykerdraft, who was still standing where the ground bridge was. She took a deep breath and turned toward the three Autobots with a sad expression.

"I apologize for not getting the bone." Optimus walked toward the Queen Predacon and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You have no reason to apologize." She looked at the Autobot leader and shook her head.

"If I had only used me Predacon form I-" Optimus stopped her from finishing the sentence.

"You would have been captured by them if they would have known your true form. I cannot allow you to get captured. We need you. I want you to be safe." Rykerdraft looked down and nodded. Optimus patted her shoulder and then called Ratchet for a ground bridge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER, I'LL BE TAKING A SMALL BREAK FROM THIS BOOK, I JUST WANT TO TRY A NEW BOOK. I'M ONLY GOING WRITE THE PROLOGUE, I WANT TO KNOW YOUR GUYS' OPINIONS ON IT AND IF YOU ALL LIKE IT, I'LL CONTINUE IT.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS!!! OVER 400!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!! MY FRIEND IS VERY HAPPY OF YOU ALL WITH ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND VIEWS!!!!

ANYWAYS... YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGH!!!!!!!

~Calico Cali Out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 10.5K 32
((Keep in mind that I wrote this years ago- so the writing is just cringe)) ---------- ((Child!Reader x Father!Optimus Prime)) ----------- "Hello, ch...
3.7K 112 12
With Enigma returned to her family and the war between the Autobots and Decepticons ended, both factions have now enjoyed the peace and serenity they...
146K 4K 68
|||~21 Different Ranks-Highest: #1~||| |||~#1 In Transformers~||| |||~Streak Since: 9/18/18~||| Once long ago, when Cybertron was filled with life, t...
5.1K 179 11
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...