Holiday Love Affair

By JamesMcVeyAllTheWay

"You know, I never thought this would happen." Spoke Olivia, looking into the night sky. "What do you mean?"... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prologue

99 7 4
By JamesMcVeyAllTheWay

Olivia Hyland is a sixteen year old girl from the UK. She goes on a holiday with her three friends, Skye, Beth and Jayden, to Sweden. Olivia didn't expect much from her journey but little did she know that this holiday would come with a once in a lifetime opportunity: love.

Felix Sandman is a sixteen year old boy from Sweden. Trying to make it in the music industry with his band, The Fooo Conspiracy, he meets holidaymaker, Olivia Lewis. Being so busy with his band, will he have time for love and Olivia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
68.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...