Engagement (yandere jujutsu k...

By haleywink-chan

All Y/l L/n ever wanted was freedom but when you are born into the L/n family freedom is not an option. Y/n i... More

Chapter 1 Argument
Chapter 2 Day One
Chapter 3 The Strongest
Chapter 4 Second Year
Chapter 5 Nightmare
Chapter 6 Hangout
Chapter 7 Shadow
Chapter 8 Shopping
Chapter 9 Contact
Chapter 10 Stomach Pain
Chapter 11 Home
Chapter 12 First Aid
Chapter 14 Bushes
Chapter 15 Movies
Chapter 16 Snitches
Chapter 17 I'm Sorry

Chapter 13 Seat

2.2K 110 72
By haleywink-chan

Y/N POV

Nobara let out a snicker as I walked into class Monday morning. I couldn't blame her as I knew I looked awful. It had been hard to fall alseep last night. Every time my eyes would close a nightmare would play in my head on a loop. These nightmares were new nothing like I had seen before. Each dream was filled with blood surrounding me like an ocean. I was unable to move as my hands and feet were bound with chains. There was something so unsettling about it. 

I plopped down in my seat as Nobara snickered "You're supposed to rest on the weekend Y/n what the hell happened" 

"I couldn't sleep-" I let out a yawn as I laid my head on my desk "-I know I look awful" 

"yeah, you-"

Yuji quickly jumped into the conversation cutting Nobara off "You could never look awful" 

Even though he sounded sweet I knew he had to be lying. There were dark circles under both of my eyes. I hadn't washed my hair so it was pulled away from my face which only highlighted how tired I was. 

"Thanks, Yuji" I mutter before laying my head on my arms. My eyes closed as I tried to get some rest before class started. Even with my eyes closed I could feel someone staring at me. It felt a shiver go up my spine as the eyes study me.

It felt like it was taking longer for Mr. Ino to enter the classroom. He would usually arrive five minutes after I got to class. When the door finally opened I woke up expecting to see Mr.Ino but Principle Yaga was there instead. He looks like a statue standing there. 

"Ino is being held up on a mission you'll be having lessons with the 3rd years so report to the third-year class-" 

"No" 

I whipped my head to see which student dared cut off Princple Yaga. Every student had turned to stare at Megumi. 

"This is not up for debate if you don't go then no missions for a month." that was the last thing Principle Yaga said before he left the room

No one said anything as we all got up to leave our classroom. Megumi looked like he was debating whether to come with us or not. In the end, he followed behind us to the third-year class. Nobara and I were leading the group everyone was a few feet behind us. 

When I knew the other students wouldn't hear us I whispered to her "Why didn't Megumi want to go to the third-year classroom" 

Nobara's signature sinister smile spread across her lips "It would be easy to tell you but I think you seeing would be funner" 

I didn't have to contemplate her words as she opened the room to the third-year classroom. At that moment I realized I should have been the one to say no to coming here. Everyone I had been trying to avoid was in this class. Gojo, Mahito, Naoya, even Sukuna was in here. Sukuna hardly went to class but decided to go the day we had to be there. He didn't stay long though as soon as Yuji walked into the classroom Sukuna rushed out of the room. Sukuna made sure to shoulder-check Yuji on his way out of the room. Yuji stumbled back but regained his footing so he didn't fall. 

Utahime cleared her throat grabbing everyone's attention "Please take an empty seat" 

There were a lot of seats in this class most of them empty. Out of the twenty seats in the classroom, only twelve of them were filled. I couldn't help but look at Gojo who was eagerly pointing to the empty seat in front of him. He wasn't the only one who looked to want me to sit next to them. Mahito was smiling widely at me as he patted the empty seat next to him. While Naoya blew me a kiss before pointing to the empty seat behind him. All those choices looked awful. Then I saw it as the best seat. 

It was in the back of the class place in between Utahime and Shoko's seat. In front of the empty seat is where Nanami was sitting. He wasn't even paying attention to the commotion in the room as he was reading a book. The only downside was that Gojo was sitting in front of Utahima but it was still the best option. I rush to the empty seat making sure to take the aisle where I wouldn't have to walk past Gojo.

Utahime smiled at me as I took the seat next to me. After I was settled in the seat I heard Gojo sigh. Gojo stood from his seat pushing his chair into the aisle. Then without asking Gojo went over to Utahime lifting her chair with her still in it. 

"What are you doing? PUT ME DOWN!" Utahime shouted

Gojo didn't listen to her pleas as he placed her in front of his now-empty desk. Now with Utahime at Gojo's old desk, Gojo took his chair placing it at the now empty desk beside me. He sat down at the desk right next to me propping his face into his hand to stare at me. I didn't look at him as I just stared at the back of Nanami's head. 

"Give me my seat back Grandpa" Utahime glared at Gojo twisting backward in her seat

"No"

Gojo's response was short but it got under Utahime's skin as she turned bright red. 

"God why can't you tell that Y/n doesn't like you" Utahime spat it caused Shoko to laugh before she covered it by sticking a cigarette in her mouth

"You don't know what you are talking about Utahime. Y/n is crazy about me.-" Gojo reached over taking my right hand into his own "-She could hardly keep her hands off when we had lunch at her Aunt's house this weekend" 

Utahime face dropped into a frown "You went to her house?" 

"Of course, I went to see my future in-laws," Gojo said smugly

"Yeah that's why she jumped out of the bathroom window to get away" 

That smooth voice made me shiver as I noticed that Choso was also in the classroom. Yuji had taken the empty seat left of Choso but there was still an empty seat to the right of him. 

"How did you know she did that," Gojo said through gritted teeth

Choso showed no emotion as he spoke "I had to put antibiotic cream on the cuts on her legs, arms, and face" 

The grip Gojo had on my hand tightened. It was painful so I snatched it away. I stood up ready to abandon my seat for the one next to Choso but I didn't have time. The classroom door slammed open and in walked the teacher. Even though he had no curse energy he was intimidating. The tight black shirt he had on showed off his well-built body. He had on baggy white pants but doubt he was hiding weak legs under them. Those dark eyes of his froze me in my spot but the most shocking thing was that he reminded me of Megumi. Except his black hair was down and not spiked up. There was a scare at the corner of his mouth that pulled into a frown. How was this guy a teacher?

"Set the fuck down," he said in a deep voice

I was still frozen in my spot.

"I said to set the fuck down are you dumb," that deep voice of the teacher said again

I realized he was talking to me. Even if I didn't want to I plunged back into my seat. That teacher frightened me and I didn't want his anger pointed at me. 

He scanned the room only sparing Meguim a second look before turning to the chalkboard. 

"I am only going to give you this information once and if you forget it I'll kick your ass." the teacher instructed before he began to write

I quickly grabbed my notebook and pencil to jot down everything he wrote.  

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

MY UPDATE SCHEDULE WILL BE EVERY OTHER WEEK UNTIL SCHOOL IS OVER

DADDY.....................sorry

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤️STAY SAFE❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.7K 21
Y/N is a simple girl. She's just an ordinary girl, who would want that? Someone does and they are obsessed. Minors DNI. Do NOT post your age in the...
171K 4.5K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...
654K 25.3K 77
In which a terribly sheltered girl takes her first steps into the outside world in hopes to make as many friends as she could, only to garner the att...
167K 7.5K 54
❝ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? ❞ πŸ–‡ after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...