The SAC

By lmeredithwrites

||COMING JUNE 19, 2024|| Beauty and the Beast meets James Bond in this spicy fairytale retelling! Welcome to... More

Copyright and Acknowledgements

17 5 2
By lmeredithwrites

Copyright © 2024 by L. Meredith

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author: lmeredithwrites@gmail.com

Cover art created on Canva by L. Meredith

If you followed me from Epiosde to Wattpad you will remember this story I wrote with my good friend Reha (Follow her on IG at rehaknoor.books)
With her permission, I have brought the book from Episode to Wattpad and given it an 18+ twist.
I want to acknowledge her role in helping make the story what it is.

Please note: this novel is a work of fiction. 

Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Please note that this book is rated M for mature. It is meant for readers who are 18+.

This book contains themes including explicit sex, organized crime, violence, death, and difficult family matters. While I do my best to discuss these topics in a real and respectful manner, reader discretion is advised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324 42 5
Aesira Tiwalade Eyitayo just relocated back to Nigeria after spending ten years in Canada due to a mistake her father made. Tiwalade finds out she is...
666K 6.2K 7
Blaze; the boyish but seductive daughter of Reese and Francisco Capone. She was a partyer, and not only did she love to party on the floor but she a...
2.5M 148K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
5.6K 251 15
Virgo is the smartest girl in her school, but not the most popular. After being humiliated by the most popular girl in her school. She encounters a m...