Tragedy ° DEAN WINCHESTER

By bokuroos

show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy. [dean winchester x emery wilson] [supernatural; season one-three... More

oo. | playlist
o. | the origin story of emery wilson
i. | stanford, here we are
ii. | jericho california... what a wonderful place
iii. | well, it turns out constance was a bitch
iv. | hey we're rangers now i guess
v. | nobody likes a cannibal
vi. | decent pick-up lines
vii. | don't forget to breathe
viii. | sulfur leads to demonic possession
ix. | demons shouldn't be our problem
x. | bloody mary, three times in the bathroom mirror
xi. | i'm coming back to haunt both your asses
xii. | make it seem like a hooker
xiii. | i'm gonna miss my own funeral
xiv. | the sassier the better
xvi. | in which the wilchester trio is busy
xvii. | she finally blew up
xviii. | emery, the vampire slayer
xix. | happily married couple
xx. | they're gone
xxi. | surprise!
xxii. | all she remembers
xxiii. | suffocating
xxiv. | goodbye
xxv. | it affects everyone differently
xxvi. | two words: f*** that
xxvii. | i hate carnivals
xxviii. | mind control or something
xxix. | psychic visions and dams
xxx. | missing in action
xxxi. | bitch; jerk
xxxii. | they made me slow dance
xxxiii. | it's just loki
xxxiv. | a whole new world
xxxv. | trust your gut
xxxvi. | death of a bachelor
xxxvii. | let it go
xxxviii. | beautiful flower
IMPORTANT; please read
xxxix. | in which emery is sick of everyone's shit
xl. | casualty of war
finale. | sacrifices and heroes
one shot. | love you goodbye
note; editing contest
note; editing results

xv. | screwdriver phobia

57.8K 1.9K 1.2K
By bokuroos

Disclaimer; I think you get it now.

Home; Part Two
________

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" -Bellamy Blake

EMERY STARED AT MISSOURI, HER EYES wide. Of course, Yellow Eyes was evil, but the way Missouri said it made shivers run down her spine. And not the good kind.

"So, you think something's back in that house?" Missouri then asked.

Sam nodded, "Definitely."

"I don't- I don't understand," Missouri said. Emery did. Yellow Eyes being there was like a siren to the supernatural. Something was bound to come to that house at some point.

"What?" Sam then wondered as Missouri seemed anxious.

"I haven't been back inside, but I've been keeping an eye on the place. It's been quiet. No sudden deaths, no freak accidents. Why is it acting up now?" Missouri wondered aloud.

Cause of Sam.

Emery wanted to slap her subconscious. But she couldn't deny the vibe that she felt coming off of Sam at that moment. It was strange because it seemed dark, but Sam somehow made it light. Probably because he was the better one of the brothers.

"I don't know, but dad going missing and Jessica dying and now this house, all happening at once, it just feels like something's starting," Sam explained, looking at Missouri.

Missouri was looking at Emery shocked. The brunette almost forgot the psychic could read minds.

"That's a comforting thought," Dean said. Always with the comic relief.

Emery suddenly perked up and looked around. Dean and Sam gave her a weird look, while Missouri gave her a knowing one.

"Em, what is it?" Dean asked.

Emery looked at him and smiled. Before she turned to Missouri.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I think I have a call to make," Emery said and she stood up.

She made her way by Dean's knees and through the front door. She didn't even go for her phone and she started running down the street. Until she came to the big, black truck she knew to well.

John's truck.

The man was climbing out of it when Emery walked up, her face contorted with anger. John whipped around in time to see the petite brunette coming, but she shoved him with all her might, sending him stumbling back a few steps.

"You prick," she spat at him. "Leaving your sons."

"Emery, you know why, don't you," John mumbled, as Emery swung a punch. His hand caught her fist, holding the girls attention. "You know about the demon, what it was. You also know about Sam."

"Nothing's wrong with Sam!" Emery protested. She struggled to get her fist out of John's grip, but he was still too strong.

"Don't lie to me, Emery," the man grumbled, letting go of her hand. "Climb in, we obviously have a lot to talk about."

☪✡

Emery watched the boys through John's window as they knocked on Jenny's house door. They decided to go to show Missouri the house, hence why the psychic was with them.

"So, how is the hunt going so far?" Emery decided to break the silence. It felt suffocating in the black truck.

"I think I'm getting close," John mumbled. "I've been tracking it, as you know. Looking for omens, weird stuff to let me know where that son of a bitch might be."

Emery nodded, looking back at the house. Dean had stepped away from the group and pulled out his phone. John grabbed his phone and stared at it, ready for the phone to say '1 missed call'.

It never did, instead, Emery's started ringing. The girl grabbed it, before putting her finger to her lips and answering it.

"Hey, Dean, what's up?" Emery asked, voice cheery.

"Where are you, Em, I thought you needed to make a call."

"Well, apparently an old family friend moved to Lawrence and they saw me making the call. They invited me over and I couldn't refuse. They make best Cherry Pie in the world," Emery explained.

"Oh, well, we're at Jenny's, for when you get finished up there," Dean said and Emery looked at him through the windshield again. He looked sad. Did he need some pie?

"Yeah, okay, Winchester, thanks for the heads up," Emery said. "I'll see you then."

"Yeah, bye."

And with that, both Emery and Dean hung up their phones. The pair in the truck watched as Dean walked up the steps of Jenny's house and went inside.

"So, tell me, what do you think is in that house," John asked, looking over at the girl.

"What do you mean?" Emery asked wide-eyed.

☪✡

John had taken the girl for lunch at a place he know Sam and Dean wouldn't go. And, as Emery ate her fancy looking dish, she listened to John, explaining everything he had deduced about the thing that killed Mary.

"...it's obviously a higher up demon," John stated, looking at the girl. "Higher pay grade, or else he probably would have killed our whole family."

"Which probably would have meant I would had died, since you couldn't have saved me," Emery said, looking up from her food at John.

"Not necessarily," John spoke, and Emery gave him a confused look.

"Look, Emery, when I saved you," John started. "I wasn't exactly hunting the werewolf."

Emery straightened out. "What do you mean, 'wasn't exactly hunting the werewolf'?"

"I mean, there was something else in that town that was supernatural and I followed the leads to your house," John said. "You were adopted by the Wilsons, right? That made you the most obvious target because you were the only one I could find without the birth certificate stating your parents."

"Did you find my real parents?" Emery's voice sounded hopeful. The hope diminished, however, when John shook his head.

"No, sorry, Em."

"Then, why do you think there was another supernatural creature and not just the werewolf?" Emery asked.

"Because, people were in the hospital with some kind of illness that made them do something, saying that they needed to finish it," John stated. "The last known case was your old childhood friend, Alex Parker."

Emery looked at him horrified. She couldn't have done that. She didn't remember doing that.

"Emery, all these attacks stopped when you left," John then stated and Emery shook her head.

"What, so I'm a siren? Making people see what they want so they do stuff that I want? Or am I a witch without even knowing it? That makes no sense, John!"

"How do you know about Sirens?"

"What?" Emery asked, confused.

"I've never hunted a Siren, how do you know about them?" John demanded.

"I don't know!" Emery ran a panicked hand down her face. She felt a trail of tears and she didn't even realize she was crying until now. "I don't know, John. Honestly." It came out in a broken whisper, the girl looking vulnerable in the restaurant.

"So, what do you think is in that house?" John asked gently.

The crying girl looked up. "There is a poltergeist. And something to do with Mary."

☪✡

Emery walked up to Jenny's front door just as it opened. Out spilled Missouri, along with Jenny and her kids. Emery flashed them a smile, but it probably turned into a grimace.

She squeezed herself past the group and walked up the steps slowly. Emery walked into the kitchen and was immediately engulfed in a hug by Sam. Shocked, the girl was limp for a second or two, before she hugged him back. Sam had some of the greatest hugs ever and she was glad. All the Winchester men had really comfortable hugs, which made Emery love them all more.

And then, once Missouri was inside, they started whatever they were doing to purge the place of the bad spirit. Emery was upstairs with Sam, in the corner opposite of his. It was weird, as she crouched in front of the wall, tapping it to look for the right place. So she wouldn't hit any electrical lines or such.

Emery had just placed the hex bag in the wall, when something stabbed into her left shoulder. The girl cried out and reached to pull whatever it out was.

The screwdriver that made her shoulder its home was a rather big one. As Emery stared down at the tool, she felt something else stab into her other shoulder. She cried out again, and looked down at her shoulder. Emery could see the star head poking through her jacket and cursed.

This one, she couldn't reach, so she walked out of the room just in time to see a lamp fall, and the cord wound around Sam's neck and start choking him. Emery rushed forward, trying to help the man with the cord, but the pain in both her shoulders made it unbearable to get it out.

"Sam!" Dean called and came and tried to help the girl. It obviously wasn't working, so Dean did something Emery hadn't thought to. The pain was too bad for her to think, because suddenly, the poltergeist started spinning the screwdriver and Emery could suddenly feel the rust on it and yelped.

Dean looked back, before he started kicking the wall. Once the hole was made, he shoved the hex bag in, before he turned around to help Sammy again.

There was a blinding light, and the spinning of the screwdriver stopped.

Dean helped Sam first, getting the cord from around his neck so the man could breathe. Then, he went to Emery and looked at the girl.

"Holy shit, Em, did that thing go through your shoulder!" Dean's eyes were wide.

"Yes and there was also another one in my other shoulder! Just get it out!" Emery spat and braced herself for the pain.

Dean pulled the screwdriver out, Emery moaning in pain as it went. When he got it out, Emery was led to the bathroom, where Dean grabbed a towel and pushed out on the wounds that were gushing blood.

"I think I have a phobia of screwdrivers now," Emery joked, wincing as Dean pressed a little harder on the wounds.

A little while later, the four were in the kitchen and Emery stared at the mess in shock.

"Dean, you had one job and it wasn't to mess up her kitchen!" Emery spoke.

"Yeah, well, you try having knives thrown at you," Dean mumbled.

"Screwdrivers," Emery pronounced it slowly, sticking out her tongue. "I win."

"Yeah, whatever."

"And they actually stabbed into me!"

"You sure this is over?" Sam asked, interrupting the two older hunters' banter.

"I'm sure, why?" Missouri said from her spot. She was leaning against the table Dean had flipped onto its side, to avoid being stabbed with knives. "Why do you ask?"

"Never mind," Sam said, looking at Emery. "It's nothing, I guess."

Suddenly, the door shut, and the lights flicked on. "Hello, we're home!"

Jenny walked into the destroyed kitchen, Richie being carried on one arm, Sarie's hand in her other hand. She gasped when she saw the mess, looking around the kitchen. "What happened?"

"Hi, sorry, um, we'll pay for all of this," Sam said. Dean made a surprised face.

"Don't you worry, Dean's gonna clean up this mess," Missouri said and Emery almost laughed at the bitchface Dean was giving her. Missouri turned to him. "Well, what are you waiting for, Boy, get the mop. And don't cuss at me!"

Emery giggled, but she stopped at the pain it caused her. Since her shoulders were moving up and down, Emery tried not to wince. She didn't want the attention on her.

After the mess was cleaned, the four people were shown out of the house by Jenny. As they left, she mouthed a 'thank you' and Emery nodded at her, smiling before she turned around, hoping Jenny did notice the holes in her leather jacket and the blood on each of her shoulders.

☪✡

Later that night, after Emery changed into a fresh pair of clothes and Dean fixed her up as she clutched Sam's hand, they were sitting in the Impala. Sam thought it wasn't over and now that Emery was at the house and was concentrating, she could feel that it wasn't.

Damn poltergeist.

"Now tell me again, what are we still doing here?" Dean asked.

"I don't know, it's- just- I still have a bad feeling," Sam stated, staring at the house intensely.

"Why? Missouri did her whole Zelda Rubistine thing. I mean, the house should be clean, this should be over." Dean said, irritated.

"Yeah, well, probably, but I wanna make sure, that's all," Sam stated.

Dean rolled his eyes, "Yeah well, problem is, I could be sleeping in a bed right now."

Emery glanced at the house, only to see Jenny in the upstairs window, shouting for help.

"Sam, Dean," She said, fumbling to get out of the car.

All three exited and started running towards the house.

"Sam, grab Sarie, Em, Richie, I'll grab Jenny!" Dean announced and all three sprinted inside.

Emery rushed to the boy's room and tried the door. It was locked or the poltergeist was keeping it closed. So, Emery rammed the door with her shoulder, wincing as pain shot through her entire body. She did that a couple times, unsuccessful, so she backed up and sent her foot at it. The door flung open and the girl ran to Richie's crib, picking the infant up and starting back to the door.

Emery didn't make it far, however, cause something sent her flying into the wall. She still managed to hold onto Richie and Sam ran by with Sarie in his arms.

"Emery!"

"Sam, take Richie and go," Emery said and Sam nodded.

As soon as Richie left the girls arms and Sam was a few feet away, the girl went flying. And she could feel the warmness of the blood from her shoulders as she hit another wall, this one in the kitchen.

"You stupid asshat! You ripped my stitches!" Emery called, almost shaking with anger.

Suddenly, Sam was dragged down the hallway that led to the front door, Emery cursing. And suddenly, the two of them were being thrown around, until they were both pinned against the cabinets, side by side. Emery could feel her shoulders bleeding and cursed the thing another time.

When Mary's ghost came in, covered in fire, Emery let out a sigh of relief. Hopefully, they were saved.

Dean walked in a second later, before pointing the shotgun he was carrying at Mary.

"Wait! Don't! Don't!" Sam shouted in protest.

"What? Why?" Dean asked, still staring at it.

"Because I know who it is, I can see her now," Sam said. Emery grabbed his hand and squeezed.

Suddenly, the fire diminished, leaving Mary, in all her blonde haired glory, wearing a white nightgown. Dean, staring in shock, put the gun down, before almost whispering, "Mom?"

The woman walked forward a bit, before smiling at her eldest. "Dean." She then walked toward Sam, stopping in front of him, smiling. "Sam." She paused, her smile fading. "I'm sorry."

She turned her head to Emery and nodded, before she turned around, ignoring Sam's whisper, asking why she was sorry.

She walked forward a few steps, looking up at the ceiling. "You, get out of my house. And let go of my son and friend."

And suddenly, she erupted in fire, glowing brightly. It flew to the roof, before diminishing and Emery was on her feet again, not held up by the poltergeist. The boys stared around in amazement as Emery looked around confused. She didn't know Mary, but why did she look so familiar?

"Now, it's over," Sam stated, breathless.

☪✡

The next day, after Emery was sewed up again, they were in front of Jenny's house yet again. They had taken Missouri to check out the house yet again and Emery was with Dean, watching Sam sit on the steps.

"So, you gonna tell me where you were yesterday?" Dean broke the silence, staring at the girl.

"I was visiting an old friend and we caught up. We even went for lunch, after I ate most of her cherry pie," Emery lied, looking into Dean's green eyes. "Don't worry." She then kissed his cheek, before getting in the front seat.

Sam probably needed a sleep after what happened yesterday and everything.

"Don't you people be strangers," Emery heard Missouri call,  and she sent her and Jenny a smile and a wave. Both of them sent one back.

"We won't," Dean said.

"See you around," Missouri then said, before both of the boys got in the car.

Dean started it and they drove away. Out of Lawrence, Kansas, where Emery had learned more about herself than she did in years.

All thanks to John Winchester and his boys.

________

edited.

so Emery found John.

John said some shit.

Shit went down.

And life's good.

Vote and comment, please.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 198 44
Together Dean and Evangeline fall out of heaven He gets dragged back into the cruel life of a hunter while she discovers the life of an almost human...
52.2K 803 20
Dean Winchester x Reader love story Mature themes + Romance *warning 18+* These are not all my characters they are from the show supernatural. Book 2...
2.3K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...
6.2K 295 52
[Season 3] When Sara falls into the clutches of a dangerous kidnapping plot, she can't imagine the life-changing events that would follow. By a twist...