๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By Imasimpfor2dguys

|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~> [๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง] [๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ] [๐’๐ฆ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚
๐’€๐’–๐’•๐’‚
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’–๐’“๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฐ
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’
Author
Author again
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐’€๐’–๐’•๐’‚
๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚/๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š

17K 140 110
By Imasimpfor2dguys

[Wanders of the mind- The Internet & Mac Miller]

Valentines
(fluff)

{Don't forget to vote :}

"Itadori do you have a girl you're going to ask to be your valentine?" I ask the pink hair boy.

"Well im not sure yet." He says to me.

We were alone walking together towards the mission we were sent alone on. Gojo sensei says that we need to practice on our alone.

"Do you have a valentines Y/n?" He ask me

"No sadly, no one has asked me." I say chuckling slightly

"Well if you want you can be my valentine." He points at himself.

We stop on the sidewalk where we were walking on. I turn to look at him with one of my eye brows raised.

"Itadori are you serious are you asking me out of pity?" I question him

I hit him slightly on his arm, thinking how ridiculous he sounds.

"No honestly Y/n I want to be your valentines." He raise his voice slightly trying to to make me feel better

I continue walking ignoring him because he sounds ridiculous. He walks behind me as we continue to walk to the abandoned home.

"Y/n I wasn't trying to ask out of pity!" He yells behind me.

"Itadori let's get this over with so I can tell Nobara what you did and she will kill you for me." I say entering the house.

"Y/n don't tell her please but I was being honest." He says behind me entering the house.

I turn to him looking into his brown eyes. "Let's separate it's easier to find the curse spirit."

I say to him as he look into my eyes.

"Okay Y/n." He says to me

"If you need help call my name." I say to him as I walked to the left.

He laughs slightly to him needing my help. I turnt giving him a deep glare of annoyance.

"Yes ma'am" He says turn to the right understanding my glare.

I walk slowly through the hall way, I hear a creaking noise from one of the rooms. I open the door looking at the gross curse spirit that was holding a girls body with its hands.

Multiple hands and it sounds like it can talk. "A jujutsu sorcerer. Oh it's just a little girl."

I walk in closing the door behind me.

10 minutes later

"Itadori are you almost done?" I yell out walking towards the other side of the house.

I wipe my face from the blood, while also carrying the unconscious girl on my back.

"Itadori?!" I yell out getting no response.

She's unconscious so I'll just leave her outside. I walk out the door quickly leaving her behind placing her down on the sidewalk.

I walk back into the house going to my left looking through the rooms till I see Itadori being choke by the neck by a curse spirit.

"Itadori what the hell?!" I yell at him.

I slapped my hands together. I let out a breath , "blood manipulation" (you are not apart of a clan, just a technique.)

"No y/n don't worry I got this." He says while trying to punch but not landing any.

"Clearly you do not." I state tilting my head.

My blood puts pressure onto the curses body, cutting into a half. Letting Itadori go, he fell onto the ground on his butt.

"Y/n I said I had it!" He says pouting slightly.

"Seemed like "it" had you instead." I say slightly laughing to myself.

The dark energy around this house lifts, it seems more light now after getting rid of the curses. I walk towards Itadori, giving him a hand.

He was my age but he was definitely heavier, but im definitely hungry now.

"Itadori look at your hair, you have dust." I lean in swiftly wiping his hair from the dust.

Itadori leans back, his face was slightly pink tinted.

"It's fine I can do it." He combed through his own hair.

"Let's go eat Itadori I'm hungry." I say walking out the room.

"What do you want to eat?" Itadori asks walking behind me

"I've been craving ramen lately. But it's valentines so many couples are going to be there." I say rolling my eyes walking out the house.

"Well don't worry about them just worry for the food." Itadori states with stars in his eyes.

"You're right, oh that girl she must have ran away." I say to him telling him about the victim.

"She must have then." He says walking beside me.

We soon enter the ramen shop that was filled with many couples, they either look in love or hated eachother guts.

"Are you guys a couple?" I old lady asked

I look over and saw the sign of the first cup of ramen is on the house for all couples.

"Yes." I say grabbing Itadori hand.

I held onto his hand, he looks down at our hands looking back up in shock slightly.

"Please come sit then." She states taking us to an empty booth.

We both sat down facing each other.

"It was easy enough to get free ramen." I say smiling placing my phone down on the table.

"It was, we should go to other places to see if they all give us free food." He states smiling

"Yea I know right," I say

We soon place our orders, seeing many couples come into the ramen shop. We order the same bowl of ramen to enjoy together.

"It's so good Itadori." I say to him slurping up the ramen.

"It really is." He smiles at me and continued to slurp up his ramen.

"Here" he states

He leans in wiping my chin of ramen soup. His eyes were looking directly at my chin then reaches up to my eyes.

"Thanks Itadori but I could have done it myself." I say as he leans back with tension between us.

"That's exactly what I said." He says laughing.

We slurped up the last ramen noodles we had in our bowls, Itadori let out a loud burp.

"Oh jeez Itadori you're so disgusting." I say laughing as he laughs with me.

"Excuse me Y/n, but this was so good." He says to me leaning back pushing his stomach out.

"I know right." I leaned back also pushing my bloated stomach out.

We left the ramen store walking towards the train. Walking down the stairs, I see many men going home early from work with flowers. We got onto the train sitting beside each other, and it was going to be a long ride since we went far away for this mission.

The sun was slowly going down, I lean onto the nearest shoulder since putting my head back was not a good option. I felt my eyes slowly close to the silence on the train.

Itadori was the nearest shoulder, I felt his shoulder tense up slightly then relax. I could smell the slight cologne he still has on his neck. But besides all that I fell asleep feeling warmth and comfort to the shoulder I lean on.

"Y/n wake up we are here." I hear a voice state softly

"Hm?" I open my eyes seeing Itadori.

"Oh we are here already." I mumbled slightly

I got up wiping my eyes and pushing my hair back. I see Itadori look at me with concerned eyes seeing if I was okay.

"Just making sure you're fully awake , let's get going." He says smiling, giving his hand out.

I gave my hand up to him holding his hand because I was still half asleep. We continue to walk I look down and around at my surroundings. Itadori was walking slowly making sure I'm still awake.

"We are here Y/n." He says to me in front of my room in Jujutsu High.

"Thanks Itadori." I say to him opening the door.

"I know it's late but do you still want to be my valentine, I know I don't have any flowers right now but I still want to ask." He says getting pink tinted on his cheeks.

"Yes Itadori I'll be your valentine." I say leaning onto the door.

He walks up closer, opening the door kissing my cheek.

"Sleep well Y/n." He says to me

"Sleep well Itadori." I say to him shutting the door as he walks away.

"Wow, smooth kid." Gojo sensei says to Itadori at the end of the hallway.

"Gojo sensei you saw that?" He looks over to the corner, seeing everyone was there.

"What an idiot you didn't even get her a gift?!" Nobara says hitting the back of his head.

"You're such a loser." Megumi states crossing his arms.

"What?! She loved it she said yes! And guys shush she's sleeping." Itadori stated shushing everyone.

They walk off all to their rooms, sleeping the night off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 13.7K 109
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก?!" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Š๐ž๐ข๐๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ/๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
232K 8.5K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
439K 5.5K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
16.5K 136 21
lets hope they don't delete this one. contents; - nsfw. - sfw. - more. cover; pinterest