๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๏ฟฝ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Imasimpfor2dguys

|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š
๐‘บ๐’–๐’Œ๐’–๐’๐’‚
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐’€๐’–๐’•๐’‚
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ป๐’๐’‹๐’Š ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š
~๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“~
๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’‹๐’
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’–๐’“๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’

8.7K 86 205
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Imasimpfor2dguys

Stranger
(smutt)

{Don't forget to vote :}

"I'll come to pick you up at 9 no later okay?" I say to my younger sister.

"Okay thanks Y/n!" Nobara said to me as she opened the car door.

She walks out the car and entered a house we come by often. I see a pink hair boy peep his head out and dark raven hair boy also. They wave hello to me as I smiled and waved hi to them too.

I see a taller figure emerge from the little trio waving to me. He tilt his head as he stared at me while I was in my car.

"Wait Nobara let her meet my older brother so she knows we are with an adult." Itadori said to Nobara.

"Y/n wait" I hear being yelled at as I put my car on drive.

I lower down my window putting my car back onto parked. "Yea what's wrong? You left something?"

I question the brown hair girl that was leaning into my car. "No actually Itadori wanted you to meet the adult that was going to watch over me."

"But I'm not dress appropriately right now." I say trying to not get out of my comfortable car.

"It doesn't matter just get out and come meet him , be an adult." She says trying to convince me.

"Fine." I turn off my car, I walk out my car closing the door behind me.

I walk beside Nobara , I took off my shoes as we walk inside the house to the living room. My shorts reached up to my butt and my hoodie was covering the upper part of my body.

They kids would make their way upstairs giggling about something I didn't know. I hear the door close of I assume Itadoris room.

"Hi I'm Y/n." I say trying to make small talk as I took seat on the couch.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Choso. Sorry about my looks right now I just woke up." He has a morning voice as he talked towards me sitting across from me.

I remember what time it was , it was 2. He must've stayed up late to wake up so late. "It's okay , I look like I woke up right now but this is how I regularly dress."

I say chuckling trying to not make this talk awkward. "It's fine don't worry, I'll make sure they're safe also"

"Oh that's good thanks." We lock eyes contact but I look away trying to avoid his eye contact.

I notice his grey sweatpants he has on and his black sweater with his sleeves lifted up like he was about to cook.

"Are you his guardian?" I question the pigtailed man.

"Yes he's my younger brother and his grandpa died so I took the role of becoming his guardian." He says towards me.

"Oh well sorry for your loss, but thanks for looking out for the kids."

"Yea of course, are you hungry?" Choso asked towards me as he man spread.

"yea I am, sorry if that bothers you" I say chuckling slightly

"No you aren't don't worry, I assume no one's waiting for you at home." He says towards me.

"No sadly." I say laughing slightly as he laughs with me.

I look over to the storm that is being creating in the sky's, I look down at my phone at the time. Choso stand up and go to the kitchen. Should I stay seated or help him?

"Do you want scramble eggs?" I hear his voice state as he starts cooking his food.

"Yes that's fine." I say from the couch.

"The kids already ate so don't worry, I assume Nobara ate at home too." He says towards me.

"Yea she woke up earlier than me." I say towards him.

I got up from the couch going to the kitchen that was behind a wall, I saw a tall torso that stood there as he hover over the oven.

He was kinda attractive, not kinda just is. I can't believe him and Itadori are related somehow. "If you need help I can help I don't mind." I ask

"No it's fine please sit down." He says

I sat down at the island that had three stools. Sitting on the last one placing my cheek on my hand. I look at my phone seeing no messages.

"Do you have someone?" I ask, he turns around with a pan in his hands.

"No." He states

He place down the eggs onto a plate and gave it to me. He place some eggs onto his plate as well, he went to the fridge grabbing two water bottles.

"Sorry not so many options we are just two boys living here." He says sitting down passing me the water bottle.

"No it's fine understandable, we are just two girls in my house so it's more full than empty" I say.

There was one stool in between us that separate us from sitting in between us. I feel my thighs on the cold stool trying to warm up to the stool.

I turn towards Choso as he was eating his scramble eggs.

"It's delicious, thank you." I say to him

He turns to me to make eye contact with me. "You're welcome, are you cold ?" He says to me shifting his eyes to my thighs being cold.

"Yea it's the stool it's really cold." I say to him.

"I'll get you a blanket." He says to me.

He got up going up the stairs to his room I assume getting a blanket he came back down stairs with a black blanket in his hands.

He gave it to me in my hands , I smell the natural smell of men and cologne. I stood up placing it under me.

We continue eating in silence, but the silence was broken with a loud thunder and screams behind that. I assume the kids being scared from the loud sound.

"You shouldn't drive home right now it's going to start raining." He says towards me as stood up placing our plates into the sink.

"Oh well if that's fine with you I don't want to be driving either." I say as rain starts pouring down.

I stand up going back to the living room bring the blanket with me placing it over my thighs. I scroll on my phone as he cleans up the kitchen.

He came out the kitchen coming into the living room with me this time sitting beside me some feet away. He sat himself down and turns the tv on.

He seems so tired man spreading again laying back, looking at the tv. Maybe I should try to talk but I didn't want too.

"Y/n, you want to go to my room?" He ask me out of random.

We aren't even close, he's a total stranger and he wants me to go in his room. "Is there a need too?" I ask.

"I'm not a weirdo it's just not safe down in the living room with so many windows when there is a thunder storm brewing up."

"Um well then it's fine." I say standing up.

He stands up too grabbing the blanket that I borrowed placing it over his shoulder as we walked up the stairs.

I peeped into the room that the kids were in. "Hey Y/n!" Nobara said while she was eating some chips.

They were on the floor watching a scary movie off the small tv Itadori had in his room. "Are y'all okay?"

I ask since it was raining. "Yes we are," She says

"We'll stay in here don't go down the stairs for a while since there's a lot of windows and a thunderstorm is brewing." I tell them as Choso hovers behind me.

"Where are y'all going ?" Itadori asked us

"Well it's safer to be in a room so I'm going to Choso room for a while." I say trying not to sound inappropriate.

I slowly closed the door. "They're definitely going to fu-" the last part of what Megumi said was mumble.

He walks towards his room opening the door for me to enter into. I look at the black darkened room that was lightin up by Choso turning on a lamp.

"Please don't see this as wrong." I hear a voice say as he closed the door.

"No it's fine don't worry." I say sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Choso sits beside me, he didn't want to make me uncomfortable but what was there to say to a stranger. A stranger that's attractive, that's handsome but still a stranger.

"Choso can I get your number so we can text whenever Nobara comes over." I say to him

"That's fine, it's ***-***-****" He says as I place the numbers onto my phone.

"Do you want to sleep ?" I ask him since he seems still tired.

"If that's fine with you I would like to sleep." He says finally getting fully on the bed laying down.

I lay beside him turning off the lamp to my right. He was further to the left, and I am on the edge to the right.

I hear the tree hitting onto the small window that had a black curtain. I didn't want to be staring at the darkness so I turn to left being faced to faced with Choso back.

His hair was down this time, his pigtails were gone. "Choso if this bothers you I can go to Itadori room." I say to his back

"No , no " He turns around being faced to face with me now.

"you don't bother me I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." He says running his hand through his hair.

"Well you don't Choso, this is the most comfortable I've ever felt in a long time since leaving my parents home" I say

Another thunder sound came from outside, I lean in closer to his chest. The thunder couldn't get in but since living alone only with one other girl , no one was there to take care of me or sleep beside me.

I smell his natural smell of himself with cologne adding more to his smell. He didn't put his hands on me he just left them to side of him.

"Please hold me" I whisper to him.

Not a second left or a tremble from him he place his hands around me pulling me more closer towards him. Maybe he hasn't been touched in so long either.

"Choso don't tell Nobara about this, she's going to try her best to get me with you so I can be happy and basically be related to Itadori."

"I won't tell Itadori or Nobara so don't worry." He says

I lean back a little loosening his grip and looking into his eyes. Then slowly lean back in, more towards me placing his lips onto mine. His hands slither up to my face to cup my face.

My right hand slithers up to his hair slowly combing my hands through it. Choso soft lips press against mine pulling me in closer with the taste of hum. As we kiss I feel his body weight coming closer onto me.

He place his tongue inside of my mouth, feeling inside my mouth. I put my tongue inside his mouth also lingering inside his mouth. I feel the warmth of our tongues clashing together.

He leans back having a slight tinted blush on his face with a slight salvia string between us.

"We can stop if you want." He says to me trying to stop any actions that could happen.

"No I don't want to." I say leaning back in.

I start kissing him as well he place his lips lower down onto my neck. I feel him sucking onto my skin feeling my nerves being calm by his lewd mouth on my neck.

He back up he pulls my body on top of his body. I get on top of him feeling his solid cock under his sweatpants. He looks at me as he lay back onto the head board as we stay for a little.

"sorry I can tell you haven't been touched for so long." He says trying not to embarrass to me

He place his hands on my hips slipping them under my hoodie that was covering my upper body. I feel his hands reach higher and grab onto my boobs that was hiding behind my bra.

He pinches my nipple softly , I turn my head to the side not wanting to make eye contact. He sways my hips on him but I start doing it myself on top of the clothing we had on.

"Choso I never done it before." I admit trying to see if this changes his mind.

"Well this is our first time together but it won't be the last." He says comforting me.

I take off my hoodie revealing my pink bra that was hiding under my black hoodie. He takes off his black sweater, revealing his abs tones muscular body.
His fair skin touches mine as I lean back in to kiss him again, he wraps his arms around my body reaching to unhook my bra.

The water pours harder as the wind blew further for the tree hit the window. The thunder gets louder as we continue to kiss.

My boobs lays on his chest as I continue kissing him, feeling the warmth of our body's touching. I hover myself over his sweatpants, un stringing his sweatpants revealing his print through his boxers.

He helps me pull down his pants and helps pull down my shorts. I sat back down on his print feeling it between my two lips through my panties. He wraps his two hands on my boobs sucking on one of my nipple while messaging on the other one. I pat his head running my hand through his hair.

I pull back again hovering over him slowly, pulling down his boxer as I also pull down my panties to slowly sit down on his solid cock that was huge.

I feel my toes curl up , I saw him bite his lip slightly. I sway my hips slightly trying to make him fit inside of me. I feel my juice dripping slightly on side of my thigh. I lean onto Choso chest, like we were cuddling all over again but I needed to get something to hold onto.

"Fuck your so tight Y/n.." I hear him grunt as I have my hands wrap around his neck.

Nuzzling my face into his neck, I arch my back slightly giving him the room to thrust himself inside of me. He took the chance to thrust himself inside of me.He continue to push himself inside of me, he hit my g spot as he grunted to the feeling.

My walls clenched on his cock, pushing pressure on my sweet spot. My moans were soft and not so loud to disturb the kids. His cock rams itself inside of me, feeling the huge size he carries

"Choso it feels so good~" I whisper into his ear.

Choso got overwhelmed to the feeling of my voice close to his ear and his neck. He feels the hands that lingered onto his back that I was feeling good enough to dig my nails into something.

I push myself down, having his cock pumped by my pussy.I hear the slapping over my ass as it hit his cock going up down with my juices dripping and my toes curling inside of my socks.

"Mhm~" I moan out throwing my head back slightly then back onto this shoulder next to his neck.

"I want to see your face." I hear his husky voice state.

I understood that he wanted to me to sit on it while he watch me ride it. I lean back, sitting on top of his cock, letting out erratic breaths. I hover up slightly then went back down onto his cock.

I bit my lip as he place his hands over my boobs to grip onto them so I move freely on top of him. I hover back up again then sitting back down, I look at the man face. He looks at me with a look that wasn't just for the moment.

A look that he wanted to give to me forever. I feel my body continue to go up and down on him until I felt my body giving up. So I continue to please myself with his cock being inserted.

I feel the sweat come down my back, with the moaning sounds escaping from my lips. My back arches to his size, not controlling the sloppiness. His dark narrow stares softly into my eyes intoxicated my his looks.

I feel my body wanting to climax as soon as I felt his cock twitch he wraps his hands around my hips lifting me off his cock. He place me on top of his thighs, so he could cum all over himself.

He let out heavily breathing as I also did feeling myself  climax " Y/n we should go on a date." He says as I pull his blanket close to me covering my naked body.

"I would really like that." I say as I stand up wrapping myself up in his blanket walking to his bathroom that was connected to his room.

I sat on the toilet pissing out all of the juices inside of me and I see a little bit of blood  come out and a stain on my thigh. My first time wasn't bad but I didn't know I would bleed.

I walk inside his shower slowly wetting myself enough to wash my body. Choso got up grabbing dude wipes to wipe himself down since I was using the bathroom to shower. He pulls off the sheets of the bed, then changes into some new clothes.

He went down the stairs quietly  to place the sheets inside the washer. As he walks back inside the room he hears the water turn off, so he place my clothes neatly on the bed.

I walk out the bathroom wrapped up with a towel this time, seeing Choso only in some black sweatpants. "For a stranger you're really nice." I say to him as I grab my clothes walking back to the bathroom.

"I know because when I first saw you in the car I knew I was going to be your new man." He says sounding like he was smiling slightly.

I peeped my head out the bathroom. "Really ? You thought that with one look?"

I pull my head back in changing into all of my clothes. I walk back out seeing Choso on the sheet-less bed sitting on the bed.

I walk up to him, being close to him brushing his hair to put into his pig tails. He sat there saying nothing just letting me mess with his hair.

I could feel his hands wrap around my waist, and pull me in even closer to him. He loosen his grip and I lean back slightly so I could make eye contact with him.

"I did think that as soon as I saw you." He responds answering my question.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

215K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
373K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
830K 14.7K 59
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+**+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+**+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+ โ–REQUEST IS FOREVER CLOSED! โ–A collection of oneshots of the pretty bois from jujutsu kaisen ...
43.6K 1.6K 21
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป...