The Whisper From Seoul To Meo...

By kookiyah97

"I wanted to bring you closer...but little did I know that you were the Moon." . . . . "I wanted to be close... More

Wellcome
1.Dream
2. Tutor
3
4
5
6
7.
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
hey
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31(Note)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

13

73 16 9
By kookiyah97

Gyuhe opened the door of a room and stood beside it to let Sunghoon enter.

Sunghoon entered the room. He is in 'Ow', the room is decorated with red pattale of roses all around the room, and it's not the only room like this...Sunghoon saw another room the same as this one. This is extremely beautiful. Gyuhe pointed his fingers towards the bathroom.

After coming out from the bathroom Sunghoon saw a sleeping body on the bed.

"Gyuhe? Gyuhe?" He said. At the same time nervous too because he doesn't want to handle his friends when he is not in his scene.

"Hey..." He called him again.

After a few attempts Gyuhe opened his eyes. He sat on the bed while his feet were touching the cold floor. His drunken red eyes laid on Sunghoon. He blinks for a few moments, trying to get a better view of Sunghoon. Then a small smile forms on his lips. On the other hand Sunghoon got confused by his actions.

"Ah... let's go?" Sunghoon said, clearing his throat.

But Gyuhe shook his head.

"Hey beautiful, I have something for you."

This made a sank sound on Sunghoon's ears. He hates it. He doesn't like Gyuhe giving him gifts after gifts and every gift makes him small around Gyuhe. But he can't deny it.

Lifting his body from the bed Gyuhe makes his way to the nearby table. He opened the drawer as he pulled out a light sky blue coloured box. And then he comes towards Sunghoon.

"It's for you." He said. Sunghoon has a blank expression on his face. He knows, Gyuhe gives him those things just to make him his toy. He knows Gyuhe's intention better than anyone.

"I..I don't think I can accept it Gyuhe. Means it's so expensive. I can't...." Sunghoon said when he found the Tiffany & co Bracelet and written on the box 'limited edition'. And he knows, it is expensive.

"Com'n, it's from me..you can't refuse." Just finishing his sentence Gyuhe grabbed Sunghoon's hand and placed it on the air. He took the bracelet and rolled it on his wrist.

Sunghoon bites his inner cheeks. Why does he even try to refuse when he already knows that he has no other choice?

But his sense comes back to the reality when he feels Gyuhe is taking so long to put the bracelet on his hand.

Gyuhe moved his hand slowly from his wrist to his arm. Trying to feel the muscles of his hands. Sunghoon flinched a little but he managed to say nothing. And Gyuhe's hand stopped when he cup Sunghoon's face.

"Look at me." Gyuhe said, in his deep voice. Sunghoon looks back, and he can feel Gyuhe's dark aura. He is literally cursing himself for saying that before. He flinched again when he felt Gyuhe's lips on his softer one. Sunghoon stopped moving. He just closed his eyes, sticking his both lips together not giving pace to his mouth.

It was all fine, until Gyuhe's lips tried to find the entrance into his mouth. Sunghoon clinched his jaw. And somehow he managed to stop Gyuhe from doing that. But when Gyuhe's other hand moves on his back it again gives him another goosebumps. The way Gyuhe is touching him is so inappropriate. But Sunghoon keeps denying that and trying to convince himself.. it's alright.

'It's normal between couples right? It's okay Sunghoon. It's nothing. You have to stay in your act.'

Not finding entrance to his mouth, Gyuhe's left hand made his way to Sunghoon shirt. Pulling it out from his jeans harshly he put his hand into it. Sunghoon's hand reacted without letting his brain know. His left hand tried to push Gyuhe this time. But that little push is nothing compared to Gyuhe's aggressive touch. His right hand made its way to the color of his shirt.

"Gyuhe..." Sunghoon called and moved his head to the left side. And Gyuhe pushes him along with his own body towards the bed. Sunghoon lost control and fell on the bed. Gyuhe hovered over him. Not wasting any time Gyuhe's lips made its way to his revealing neck and jawline, which Gyuhe revealed by pulling his shirt's button harshly.

And it's going so far. Sunghoon keeps trying to think that it's all alright, while closing his both eyes tightly. He is still not trying to run away. Hoping Gyuhe will stop soon.

But Gyuhe made his next move. This time he cupped Sunghoon's face harshly and kissed him aggressively. Licking his neck, chin and jawline while moving his other hand into the shirt. Sunghoon is not saying anything but still his hands are trying to stop Gyuhe, he is struggling.

Unknowingly a drop of tear fell from his eyes to the side of his face. And he realised, it's getting worse. The way Gyuhe is touching him, kissing him is something else. And this time he gave his full strength to stop Gyuhe.

"Gyuhe....what are you doing?"

"Let me go..."

Sunghoon shouted.

"Don't worry, no one will hear you."

This made Sunghoon lose his confidence. He understands, he got it too late that it was all Gyuhe's plane. His real intention was to do this kind of thing.

"Gyuhe, let me go..." Sunghoon said again.

"Why baby? You should enjoy it." He said and licked his neck again. Leaving marks in his neck, chest and jawline.

Sunghoon closed his eyes for the last time. He is weak, but he can't stay like this. He can't let Gyuhe do this to him. Maybe he deserves the insults, he deserves punches, kicks but he doesn't deserve this. Maybe he is poor, but he is not that cheap to offer his body. He deserves better.

Closing his eyes while making a tight fist, he throws that just right into Gyuhe's face. Gyuhe immediately released him. While touching his face he groaned in pain.

And Sunghoon took the chance. He opened the door and started to run towards the exit of the villa. Pushing everyone here and there he ran fast. All of them were drunk so no one cared about him that much. The red, blue dim lights were making Sunghoon go crazy as his heart beat increased. And at last he managed to get out of the villa. He walked straight to the gate.

After getting out from the gate, while running for 5 minutes straight, he thought he could now take a taxi. But when he moved his head to his back just to find Gyuhe and his friends running after him, he panicked. He panicked and locked himself into a tiny stall.

He panted heavily. He still has to run for another five minutes to grab a taxi. He doesn't know where he put himself into but it seems like it was a little stall which looks like a cubical box from the outside.

It is the first time he thought of fighting with Gyuhe. But he couldn't be able to fight with them all. He has only one way, and it is to hide. And soon Gyuhe and his friends arrived. Sunghoon tried to stop his heavy breaths. He placed his hand in front of his mouth to stop himself from causing any sounds.

"Hey check those all." Gyuhe ordered. Sunghoon's eyes widened. He needs to get away from this. And he can't do it by himself. Not knowing what to do in anger, in pain ...tears started to roll down from his cheeks. He pulled out his phone but he is so unlucky. He is feeling so unlucky that he wants to cry hard, because even if he had a phone with him, he has no friends, he can't contact his mother or his grandmother.
He is feeling so useless.

"Check properly." Gyuhe shouted again.

Sunghoon's anxiety increased. He is sweating heavily. His mind is becoming restless and body is becoming tense. Heartbeat is increasing rapidly. With his shaking hands he tapped at the caller id....named, Mom. But now it's not his mother's number anymore, it belongs to someone else.

Sunghoon kept waiting to connect the call but it didn't.

'The person that you are calling is not answering, please call again later."

He called again.

"The person that you are calling is not answering, please call again later."

He pressed his top and bottom teeth together. Cursing himself again is why he even tried to call him. But he again called him, hoping he would pick the call this time.

"The person that you are calling is not answering, please call again later."

Now he is tired.
All the bad thoughts were coming to his brain. And he is ready to accept those. He doesn't know, but that Lee Heeseung's words are surrounding him badly.

"Hey, I don't think he is here. Com'n let's go. I don't wanna ruin my mood." A guy said, waiting just in front of the stall that Sunghoon was hiding into. Sunghoon prayed, he prayed to Gyuhe to agree with that guy.

"Aah the fuck." Gyuhe shouted, Kicking the ground.

Sunghoon flinched while closing his eyes. Grabbing the phone on his chest with his both hands.

"Why didn't you lock the door first hah?" One of Gyuhe's friends asked.

"Fuck you lost a golden chance." Another one said.

"And now what? He will never come with you again. Today he ran away from you."

Sunghoon was just listening to them. They were talking about him. And they left the spot. He didn't waste any seconds there and quickly came out of it. He walked fast towards the main road. It's already 11 pm. His restless body is so tired to think about anything and grab a taxi just after he reaches the main road.

It's already 11.15. He has no idea what to answer if his mother and grandmother ask him about his condition. He wants to hide it from them,but at the same time he doesn't wanna fix his condition. While thinking about these all, now he is waiting on the front door... collection some courage to bell the ring. After a few seconds of heavy breathing the bell rang. He is waiting, waiting there to ignore his mother and rush to his own room. He heard the steps coming closer, closer...and a clicking sound of opening the door.

His eyes met with Heeseung's darker one. Suddenly a wave of hatred, shame, and regret filled his mind. The hatred towards Heeseung, the shame for calling him when they always... in every moment fight like enemies, and the regret to call him when he already knows that he is not gonna pick his call.

Before he could enter, Heeseung had already walked to the stairs. Sunghoon locked the door and could see that all lights were off only the blue dim lights were leading him towards his room. He sighs, relieved that his mother and grandmother were in deep sleep. Because if not, then his mother would be coming out from her room while running towards the door, just by hearing the ring.

He tried to ignore the standing figure and tried to pull the door lock when Heeseung spoke,

"Grandma cooked some rice cakes, and told you to eat."

Sunghoon didn't say anything. His ears started to burn up by hearing his voice. But God is not on his side today. His door lock is not opening..........

Although Heeseung doesn't mind seeing what he is doing, he side eyed him. The light from his room fell on the wall and it reflected on Sunghoon. Heeseung stared at him. After a few moments, a smirk formed on his lips. On the other hand Sunghoon is trying his best to open the lock but seems like the lock has broken from inside.

"So, you had so many fans today!"

Doesn't understand if he is asking it to him or just saying him but hearing this Sunghoon pulled the lock harshly. And he could hear Heeseung again.

"Congrats... lately."

Sunghoon doesn't look at him but it doesn't mean he is not getting that Heeseung is lowkey mocking at him. He let the poor broken lock live in peace for a moment and looks at Heeseung.

"Don't you have anything to do?" He asked, giving a death glare to Heeseung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3.5K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - πš‘πšŠπš— πš“πš’πšœπšžπš—πš " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - πš‘πš πšŠ...
31.9K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
22.7K 836 20
[POV JAKE] I washed my face and was about to leave when Heeseung grabbed my arm. I looked at him, confused. "you good?" heeseung said - Yeah im f...
2.4K 99 10
'Next time we see each other you guys might be Kpop idols. Isn't that strange?' Or In which Alexis Kim had 7 best friends, she loves photography and...