π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙖 π™—π™–π™˜π™ π™ͺπ™₯ 𝙙𝙖...

By gyusfairiehouse

started: august 17 2023 ended: what if you were chosen at a kpop random dance to become one of enhypens back... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
authors note
15
16
17
18
new story !

14

138 7 3
By gyusfairiehouse

its been a week since y/n has started practicing with jake.

they've finally nailed the chemistry his choreographer was looking for, so they can finally work on the dance as a group.

y/n could not help but be nervous. there would be other girls there who are probably more experienced than she is. not to mention the fact she is going to be meeting all of the members.

then she had a thought. heeseung is going to be there... and he probably remembers her drunk fiasco. not to mention her video got posted and started trending among the engenes... so all the members might know.
her mind was in shambles and her heart was racing. even though the practice was in a few days, she couldn't help but be nervous.

jake: hey y/n do you wanna hang out? im bored.

over the past week, jake and y/n have gotten closer. she knows she shouldn't mix in her emotions with her job, it could not be helped. jake was so intoxicating to her that whenever they danced together, she became attached.

she got to know jake better as a person too, his aspirations and dreams, his worries, everything.

she felt her heart melting every time they interacted. she would always go home giddy by the fact that jake and her are more than coworkers. however, she did not know if jake felt the same, what if he only saw her as a pastime? she shook these thoughts out of her head knowing it will end up with her overthinking for hours.

y/n: sure!

jake looked at his phone wondering if he should wait to reply.

what if she thinks im weird? he thought. 

just like y/n, jake has managed to make a connection with the girl. he would always want to text her, but his thoughts made him cowardly.  whenever they would dance together, he would notice he became... sweatier? was it because they were dancing? or because y/n just made him nervous?? maybe both.

jake: okay great! you can meet me at my place then :)

y/n blushed through the phone. she's been at jakes place a few times, usually after practice whenever she did not have ride. however, this time was because he wanted to hangout. as the girl was getting herself ready, she received another text.

yeonjun: hey y/n! i was wondering if you wanted to go out since yk.. you've been busy and idk i miss you 

y/n felt her heart shatter a bit. she's been neglecting yeonjun and in a way leading him on. 

jake is just a friend right...? why do i feel bad??

y/n: hey yeonjun... sorry i already have made plans with someone else but i promise we can hang-out next time!!

*seen*

yeonjun was hurt. he knew that lately she has been getting along with that jake dude by the way she always talks about him. was that the person she made plans with? he thought they were just coworkers...

the boy was confused, because she has been distant and less enthusiastic about seeing him. but whenever they are together, like on the car ride to her work, she would always say how much he meant to her, giving him kisses on the cheek, and whatnot. 

deep down, yeonjun wanted to text her 'you said next time the last time? when will be the next time? if im taking up your time then lmk' but he knew that would hurt her. 

he needed time off of everything.

yeonjun: taehyun are you busy?

taehyun: no.

yeonjun: lets go out at 4 to the diner yea?

taehyun: k.

a few hours later, y/n arrived at jakes place. she subconsciously fixed her hair and makeup, maybe because she wanted to look good for jake.

*ding dong*

the door opened, and there she saw jake with semi-wet hair and a very tight suited tank top.

'y/n you made it! you look absolutely beautiful' 

y/n could not speak. in fact she could not process what was going on at all. 

'sorry i just got out of the shower, hope you dont mind' jake smiled shyly.

'oh no worries haha!' y/n said nervously.

as she walked in, she made herself comfortable on his couch. his apartment was small but cozy, there was a collection of guitars, both acoustic and electric, in the living room. the stacks of unwashed cups and empty soda cans scattered along the kitchen counter. the window had a nice view of the city, she felt like this was home. 

'hey im going to actually get dressed yea? i'll be out in a bit' jake said as he walked to his room. she wondered what his room looked like, was it messy? did it have piles of clothes on the floor like yujins brother? or was it neat and tidy? the smell of cologne and beer spread across the apartment, however she didnt mind. 

out of curiosity, y/n grabbed one of the acoustic guitars jake carried. as she strummed, she couldnt help but remember the time yeonjun taught her how to play the guitar. she wasnt the best singer unlike jake and even yeonjun, though she found it enjoyable. she started playing 'soren' by beabadoobee, although a bit flawed she still sang along. 

yeonjun she thought. her mind wanders and guilt followed. she liked the boy she did, but why could she never make time with him? she liked him but why didnt she feel the same satisfaction she felt with jake? jake?  she felt joy and pain. 

Miss your hair
I like the way you stare
Into my eyes

she remembered the first time yeonjun met her for the first time. the way he stared at her was with love and admiration. 

Then she remembered the time jake comforted her as she was crying into his chest. she looked into his eyes and remember seeing how it looked like he shared her pain, then pulled her closer.

The way you touch me
Is like a curse that can't be broken
But it hurts

jake and y/n were always physical with each other, she didnt mind all the hand holding, arm holding, hugs..

but then she remembers all the kisses yeonjun would give her, and how he would subtly rub his thumbs against her hand as they held each other hands in the car.

this really was a curse... choosing between your best guy friend and your idol.

Before I'd die, you'd ought to know
It'd be in your arms tonight 

who's arms would I be in?  she thought.

little did she know, jake was behind her listening to her sing the whole time.

'you sound amazing, i didnt know you played guitar'

y/n jumped, she was embarrassed that she was being watched the whole time.

'i probably sounded horrible didnt i?' she laughed.

jake laughed along with her and grabbed the guitar, he then started to sing too.

y/n could listen to his voice forever. without thinking she laid her head against his shoulder as he continued singing. his eyes were so endearing, she could stare at them forever. his lips looked so soft and smooth. he was perfect.

as jake finished singing, he put his guitar next to him. he looked at the girl and she looked at him. they were so close, face to face, as if they were about to... kiss?

jake did want to kiss the girl. but now is not the time, not yet.

'do you want to go to that diner nearby my place? ' jake asked. it was almost 4.

'sure' she smiled.

'you know, youre really amazing right?'

y/n blushed and hid her face in his shoulder. he laughed at how cute she was.

that was when jake did something unexpected. he grabbed her hand and kissed it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.4K 18
DISCONTINUED Enhypen gets a new choreographer ⚠️poly enhypen⚠️ ⚠️Please know I do not ship any of the members and I am not trying to assume anyones s...
218K 7.6K 42
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...
58.4K 2.7K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl β™₯" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...
46.5K 2.1K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...