Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
An apple with love
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

Chapter 107

1.6K 74 21
By bts_taekook34

“She is a skilled and efficient helper.”

“That’s good.”

Yoongi noticed his slightly fatigued expression and said in concern, “Go to the room and rest for a while. Leave the cooking to me. I’ll call you when the food is ready.”

Although they were not related by blood, taehyung has always treated him like his actual brother. Thus, he did not stand on ceremony. “En.”

He turned to head to the guest room.

Yoongi noticed his movements. His light and warm voice could be heard from the kitchen. “I didn’t prepare any blankets or pillows in the guest room. Usually, there aren’t any guests for me to receive. Go ahead and use the main bedroom.”

Taehyung was exhausted from the emotional upheaval during the day. His body also felt unwell due to his period. He could not summon the strength to pull out the sheets and pillows for the guest room.

However, the main bedroom was his brother’s room. It wasn’t suitable for him to sleep on his bed, was it?

Although they often shared a room when they were young, that was when they were both children. Why did it matter if they were of opposite genders?

Right now, they were both grown-ups.

This matter was slightly sensitive.

However, he recalled that his brother had been wronged for three years. As of now, their only source of evidence was the man who had stolen his phone. He was still out of their reach.

From what he heard from black rose, He had left Malaysia to head to Thailand. They were still pursuing him.

He wasn’t sure when his brother’s innocence would be proven. He could not bear to reject him.

He was worried that he would think he was being distant or formal with him.

Thus, he pursed his lips to respond. “I don’t feel like sleeping right now. I’ll rest on the couch for awhile.”

He sat down on the couch and shrunk his feet back to lay down for a rest.

Yoongi prepared the food and headed to the living room to see that taehyung had dozed off due to exhaustion.

He took in his tired face. There were faint shadows under his eyes.

He knew that during the past few days, he was not only busy with his studies but also in advancing his career.

There were also a bunch of bastards targeting him in school.

He must be exhausted.

He hated the fact that he was still a criminal. It was not suitable for him to reveal his face in front of everyone.

Otherwise, he definitely would get rid of all those who dared to bully him!

Furthermore, he was losing weight too rapidly.

In this period of time, whenever they met, he would be much thinner than the previous time. The speed at which he was losing weight really caused his heart to ache.

He hesitated to wake him up.

Eventually, he decided to let him rest a little longer. Even if the food turned cold, he could warm it up quickly in the microwave.

Yoongi headed into his bedroom and brought a blanket out. He laid it gently over him.

Taehyung opened his drowsy eyes and took in the man who was thoughtfully covering him up with a blanket. He lifted his hand and yawned tiredly. “Hyung, is the food ready?”

“You must be hungry.” He was worried about making him eat at such a late time. “Have some dinner before you rest.”

“I was woken up by your five stars culinary skills.” he smiled slightly.

Although his skin was still covered in scabs, yoongi found that he possessed a strange charm. “Silly, you haven’t even eaten my food and you’ve already started flattering me.”

He harrumphed mischievously. “In this world, nobody can possibly compete against my brother’s cooking skills!”

He patted him on the head dotingly and casually responded. “Look at your mischievous words. Since you’re going so far to praise me, I’ll cook for you for the rest of your life.”

He shook his head without pausing to think. “You can’t do that. Hyung, you still have to get married in the future. If you cook for me for the rest of my life, my future brother-in-law will be jealous.”

In fact, he was carefully testing his feelings.

Clearly...

He only saw him as his brother.

A hint of bitterness filled yoongi's withered heart. Sharp pain lanced through his chest.

He appeared not to mind and responded. “How could there be a future brother-in-law? I’ve never considered such a thing.”

He had already given his entire heart to him.

Taehyung assumed that he was bothered by his criminal record. “Hyung, don’t worry. I guarantee that I will overturn your case successfully. When that happens, there’ll be tons of beautiful men waiting for you.”

The bitterness in yoongi's heart worsened. However, he smiled warmly. “Alright. Let’s go and eat.”

Taehyung approached the dining table.

There were three dishes and one soup placed on the table which contained Braised Pork Meatballs, Steamed Perch in Ginger and Scallions, Braised Prawns in Soy Sauce and Vegetable and Egg Soup respectively.

The food looked to be outstanding and was especially fragrant. Although these dishes could be found on almost any household’s dinner table, the atmosphere was especially warm in here.

Yoongi prepared two bowls of rice and handed one over to him.

Taehyung reached for a piece of prawn and some vegetables. He quickly picked up his bowl and said, “I’m starving. Hyung, the food is really good. Even the rice you cooked is especially fragrant!”

“If it’s good, have more.” He kept placing more food into his bowl.

“No, no.” taehyung stopped him. “I’m trying to lose weight. I can only have half a bowl of rice. I can’t have too much meat either.”

He frowned slightly. He then scanned him up and down seriously. “taehyung, I remember you told me that you’re only 60 kilograms right now.”

“I am.”

“You’re 1.69 metres tall. 60 kilograms is normal weight for your height. You don’t have to lose any more weight.”

“No.” he shook his head. “Think about it. I was overweight for such a long time. It wasn’t easy losing this much weight. If I persevere for a little longer, I’ll be able to possess a charming figure.”

He then struck a pose. “hyung, look. My waist is actually really thin. Even when I was overweight, most of my body fat did not gather at my stomach. If I lose a little more weight, my waist will be especially stunning!”

Yoongi's gaze landed on his body.

His shoulders were defined and his waist was slender. Even his legs appeared especially long. Right now, his figure was very attractive. Indeed, if he lost more weight, he would possess the charming figure that he described.

His heart felt moved.

He suddenly felt himself on the brink of a nosebleed.

Taehyung spoke up unhappily. “hyung, where are your eyes looking at?”

He assumed that he had noticed his gaze and was about to explain when he continued. “You’re not allowed to look at my chin. My scabs are ridiculously ugly.”

Thankfully, he had misunderstood! He did not explain further. “Your figure is already quite good right now. Listen to me, don’t lose any more weight.”

He pouted in refusal. “No.”

Yoongi was helpless. “At least, make sure that you don’t starve yourself.” He picked up a piece of the steamed perch for him. “Steamed fish is good for your health. It won’t cause you to gain weight. Instead, it will instead enrich your blood and strengthen your body. It’s alright if you have a little more of it.”

His brother had worked hard to prepare these dishes. Taehyung did not refuse him. He picked up the fish and stuffed it into his mouth.

“Eat slowly. Watch out for bones,” he nagged in concern.

He took in his worried appearance and suddenly felt deeply upset.

In their previous life, ever since he was jailed, he only visited him once.

He did not see him again ever after.

Right now, he deeply cherished the fact that they were able to sit down together for a meal.

He noticed his upset expression and immediately placed his chopsticks and bowl down. “What’s wrong? Are you upset?”

He shook his head lightly. “hyung, let’s have meals together often in the future, alright?”

Yoongi was a smart person. He immediately understood that he was upset about the meals they had missed throughout the period he was in jail. He warmly responded. “Alright.”

He needed to obtain his innocence quickly.

This was because it was the only way for him to protect him.

...

Jeon Villa.

Jungkook came out of the room after his cold shower but failed to find taehyung. He learned from a helper that he had left the place without any explanation.

He nearly commanded his men to capture him back in a fit of anger. He had been away for such a long time, yet he was still trying to avoid him!

He recalled their previously strained relationship. It hadn’t been easy trying to improve it. Furthermore, he had clearly told him he desired him.

His words led him to believe that he occupied some space in his heart.

He feared that if he instructed his men to drag him back, the recent changes to their relationship would be undone.

He did not wish for him to look at him with hatred!

Jungkook sat before the large study table in the study room and quickly scanned through the documents sent from JJK empire with a pen in his hand. He attempted to redirect his attention with work.

However, his frozen heart only grew to become more frustrated and enraged.

“taehyung!” He gritted his teeth coldly.

Hoseok stood behind him in fright.

His gaze kept shifting onto the two sets of phones on the study table.

One was for Boss’s company matters, and one was for his private matters.

Hoseok was aware that taehyung usually contacted Boss through his private number. At the moment, that phone was turned off and was being charged.

This meant that his boss had yet to watch the video taehyung sent him.

If Boss saw it...

He would rip off his skin!

“Mr. Kim isn’t here. Would you like to go and look for him?” hoseok dearly wished for his boss to make up with taehyung right now.

Perhaps, if the ugly fatty treated his boss better, hsi punishment would be lightened?

“Why is there a need for me to look for him personally?” jungkook's expression was dark as he gritted his teeth to speak.

“But you’ve been waiting for him for quite some time. He still isn’t back yet...”

Jungkook's expression was cold to the point that frost was nearly forming around him. His gaze was likewise as sharp as a pair of knives. “Who says I’m waiting for him?”

Hoseok was nearly sliced into half by his boss’s sharp gaze. Adding on his fear of being punished, his legs began trembling in fright. “Yes, yes. You’re not waiting for him.”

If you’re not waiting for him, why did you ask repeatedly if taehyung is back?

He only dared to rebut it in his heart. He did not display that thought in his expressions.

“Go. Send someone to drag taehyung back to the Jeon Villa!”

“Yes, sir.” hoseok immediately moved to respond.

“Wait.” jungkook stood him. His broad and intimidating figure left the study room. “I’ll go myself!”

Hoseok glanced back secretly at the phones that his boss had forgotten on his study table.

He thought about taehyung's suggestion. Perhaps, he could delete the video right now...

The video had yet to be seen. Perhaps, he could do so?

This thought was eliminated the moment it came up. He had no way of unlocking his boss’s phone. Even if he did, he could not take the risk of being shot to death.
As of now, he could only pray that his boss would find out about the video later. The longer he could drag it for, the later he would die.

Hoseok rushed after his boss with an expression of misery. He had only taken a few steps when Butler Kim stepped into the room. He respectfully took Boss’s phone and turned to leave with them.

Sigh. He finally discovered that his great boss would never make the silly mistake of forgetting his phone. Instead, there were people tasked to carry it for him.

Bye bye! Take Care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.1K 46
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
20.7K 584 11
"You better start stretching. Soon it will be you bowing to me." Fang Xun is known to all as the great dragon king and Emperor of Wuzhen. However, to...
223K 3.6K 42
After Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Weiss. He was beaten, bullied everyday. The only people that stuck by him were his team, the staff, CFVY...
10.6K 282 52
Jayson Hendrix. The eldest child of Eleanor and Issac Hendrix, and the heir to everything they stand for. ...