P. Prestige.

By letmepiss

A series of pissing anywhere and everywhere during classes -cover edited by me but background not mine- More

1{ first impressions}
2{Naughty couple}
3{Second home}
4{Mandatory}
5 { official welcoming}
6{Last show}
7{Ours}
8{Taste}
9{Kiss.}
10{Giggles}
11{Choices}
12{Promises}
13{Punishments}
15{Meetings}
16{Relinquished}
17{Sleepover}
18{Good Morning}

14 {New Titles}

3.9K 33 1
By letmepiss

(Update 2/3)

Sailor's pov

I grabbed my keys and my bag, making my way out the door and down the hall.

It's currently 11:25 am, my first class today at P. Prestige starts at Noon, I wanted to be a little bit earlier so I could have time to see Venus and Toby.

I won't say that aloud though, I have a feeling today will indeed be a good day.

Skipping down the hall way and into the elevator as my favorite song blasts through my headphones, I have a great feeling.

The doors of the elevator open, I turn out of the apartment complex, coming to a halt as a scream erupts from the back of my throat

"What the fuck?!" I scream. "Holy shit, you scared me" I said

"My, my, what colorful language princess." Venus says as she leans off the car and starts walking towards me

"I see you've become so infatuated with me and Toby that you decided to match with us today" she says smiling at me

Before I could get a chance to ask what she's talking about, I feel myself getting lifted off the ground

I squeal, my legs quickly wrapping around Toby as I get a quick glimpse of him before he pushed out lips together, into a kiss. It was slow and tender at first, but then he pushed harder, delve his tongue into my mouth in search of mine. Tasting the sweet,salty and faint taste of strawberries in his mouth, I moan softly into the kiss.

One hand of his rests on the arch of my back, the other lowers its self to my ass and traces the small curve of my ass down to the underside of my thigh.

A whistle is heard as I pulled away from the intoxicating kiss.

I turn to Venus to see her pause a video on her phone

I furrowed my brows in question, "I hate to disappoint you but I don't know how to whistle" she smiles at me

I laugh at her "so you played a video?that's so cheesy!" I said through my giggles

"Yeah,Yeah" she agrees through her grin, nodding at me as she walks towards us

She goes on her tippy toes to lean up to me, not having to do much since she's already tall. I lean down a bit to make it easier for her, our lips also connect in a kiss, this one quicker.

As she pulls back, I lean down closer in order to keep her lips on mine, she gives me a quick peck before she lifts me from Toby's arms.

She rests me on her hip, like I'm a toddler.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why do you two always pick me up as if I'm a baby?"

"Because you're the smallest most delicate flower, who needs to be taken care of and should never have to do things herself." Toby responds looking down at me

"I am NOT tiny!" I exclaim "I am 5'2 which is a perfectly normal height, and with shoes on I'm a good 5'4 to 5'5!"

Venus hums in agreement," so in conclusion you're not small, no?" She says

"Exactly! Thank you!" I say

"You're tiny." She says, but before I could make a rebuttal she turns around and places me in the car.

Now that I'm awake I take a closer look at the car's interior.

There's a basket on the floor with a blanket and snacks inside of it. Along with an iPad and some more entertainment things.

Instead of getting in the drivers seat like last time, I was surprised to see Toby getting in the back seat with me.

Venus gets into the drivers seat and says " don't get any ideas." Toby rolls his eyes in return, "I saw that" Venus says before he smiled sheepishly and leans over me to buckle my seat belt.

"Thank you" I said smiling at him, he moves closer to me and sits in the middle, buckling his own before he pulls me against his chest.

He puts his arm around me and warmth can be felt throughout my body.

I lay my head against his heart beat and rest my hand on his chest.

Being met with resistance, I bite my lip, trailing my hand down his chest to feel his chest that is most definitely any and everything other than flat.

His abs are strong, I can feel them through his sweater vest, that's layered on top of a button down.

That is what I call dedication, and self care.

I can just picture it, him all sweaty and out of breath. Panting while his curls fall in his face and his cheeks flush red.

"Do you like what you feel, Pretty?" I hear him say above me as his Chin rests on my head.

I tilt my head upwards to look at him and meet his hazel eyes, just for him to look back at my hand.

Following his eyes, I realize my hand has unconsciously moved downwards.

Now just resting against the outline of his dick.

Instead of being shy, I felt something come over me.

"Yeah, I like what I feel" I said looking at his eyes.

"Do you like that? That what you have pleases me? Makes me feel good?" I say softly, feeling his cock stiffen in his pants.

His face is red, clearing taken a back but not opposed to my new Behavior.

"Mhm" he hums softly, the sound so quiet and soft I almost missed it.

"Do I excite you , Pretty boy?" I say, lightly tracing his twitching cock with my nails

"Careful now, he's on punishment, he's not allowed to cum." Venus says, I turn to see her already looking back at me in the rear view mirror.

"Pretty boy wasn't being a very good one yesterday now was he, Tobias?" She says as I turn back to look at him.

His head is hung, in shame I could only assume.

He shakes his head no.

"Use your words when Mommy is talking to you" I say, hearing him gasp as he looks up at the use of the taboo word on my tongue.

"No, I-I was a bad boy" he stuttered out to Venus, his eyes still on mine.

"And what do we say to Sailor after yesterday's behavior?" She asks in a rhetorical fashion.

"I'm sorry, Sailor." He says surprising me.

His eyes tearing up, I furrow my brows in return, I take his face in my hands gently.

"Why are you sorry baby?" I ask him before taking off my seatbelt and sitting on my knees facing him.

"B-Because I was mean to you because my day was bad and now you probably hate me and y-y-you're going to leave me- please don't leave me, please" he says as sobs come out of him, his body shaking.

I quickly wrap my arms around him, in attempt to comfort him.

"I would never leave you Toby, and I forgive you for yesterday" I say as his hands wrap around my waist while mine play in his hair.

"You did make me a bit upset but I know it wasn't your intention. Next time you're upset you can talk to me or to Mommy about what's upsetting you instead of taking it out on others." I whispered softly into his ear.

"I'm sorry for making you upset" he says tenderly, his sobs gone.

"It's okay baby, just try to talk to us next time" I say pulling back from the hug to look him in the eyes.

"It won't happen again, Mommy, I promise" he says as my eyes widen

He leans closer to me and gives me a kiss before exiting the car which I now realized is parked in the parking garage of the school.

After he exits I hear the door behind me clicks open, I turn to face Venus.

Instead of being mad at me like I originally thought she would be, she kissed me as well. Pushing her tongue into my mouth I feel metal in my mouth, contrary to last time we kissed.

I pulled back, "what is that?" I asked in confusion, she sticks her tongue out revealing a tongue piercing to me. Two metal balls were positioned at the tip of her tongue.

"It's called a snake eyes piercing" she says, running her tongue over her teeth, from her left canine to her right.

"Wait- so" I pause "you're not mad at me?" I question

"Why would I be mad at you?" She responds, tilting her head at me slightly.

"He-" I started, looking for the right words," He called me your title?" I say, more of a question than a statement, in confusion of how one would express this into words.

"It's our title now, when you decide to be dominant with him, if you are comfortable with it that is, he'll call you mommy or mistress to relinquish his control to you." She says as if it's common knowledge.

Stunned, my jaw drops slightly. Before I get a chance to speak she starts "Come on, I have a meeting to get to." She says, putting my bag over her shoulder before reaching into the car to lift me up and wrap my legs around or hips.

"Hope you brought a change of clothes and some big girl panties because after this one, you're pussy might be throbbing to the point it's painful" she says closing the door and making our way to the elevator.

~~~
The end<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 67.5K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 32.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
110K 2.6K 30
What would change if Harry Potter asked Hermione Granger to the Yule Ball?
73.1K 3K 43
!!STORY COVER ISN'T MINE AS I NEVER OWNED IT!! What if.. Error isn't a forced god but Ink is? What if Ink had enough and committed death and chose so...