ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏғ sʜᴜsᴜᴋᴇ ᴜᴄʜɪʜᴀ

By HttpsHoshi

"Shadows Within: Shusuke Uchiha's Journey" Step into a world where shadows conceal the truth. Meet Shusuke Uc... More

Character info
Prologue
Chp 1 [academy]
chp 2 [The Hokage's son]
chp 3 [Iwabe the repeater]
chp 4 [Metal Lee goes hard!]
chp 5 [A ninjutsu battle of the sexes!]
Chp 6 [on a mission]
Chp 7 [Love and Potato Chips!]
chp 8 [nightmares]
🌸 [A Mother's Joy]
chp 9 [The demon beast appears!]
chp 10 [So it's you]
chp 12[Shusuke and Sarada Uchiha]
chp 13 [The boy with the Sharingan]

chp 11 [Run, Sarada, Shusuke!]

328 10 4
By HttpsHoshi

(A/N- I would like to start off by saying I skipped episode 14-16 of the anime because I don't feel like putting Shusuke on those episodes.)

Narrator's POV:

The sun shines on the sky as Shusuke walked through the busy streets of Konoha alone. His twin left the house earlier than him. While walking he saw a glimpse of red hair who's also walking alone.

It's been 2 days ever since she joined the academy and some liked her already and some making fun of her red hair which annoyed Shusuke so much.

He speed up his pace to walked beside the Uzumaki, "isn't Boruto with you today?" He asked making the girl flinch. "Y-yeah... You shouldn't sneak up to people like that, ya know!" She smiled while elbowing Shusuke's side gently.

"Hn."

~

When they arrived at the academy, Shino started teaching the kids. And they're currently learning on how to walk on the water which Shusuke find it easy.

Half of the class, including Shusuke stands on top of the water. The other were moving wobbly, struggling to keep their body on top of the water. But Shusuke on the other hand is standing there with hands on his pockets.

Sarada is also standing on her feet Just fine with her left hand on her hip "Just focus on amassing chakra on the soles of your feet." Shino instruct them and they started to get a hang of it, expect Chocho"that's right. If you can control chakra skillfully, it's possible to even walk on water." He added.

"I'm at a disadvantage compared to everyone." Chocho mumbled. "Walking on water? Isn't that ridiculous? So why do we have boats then?" Sarada asked as she took a glance on her brother.

Shusuke mentally face palm at his sister's stupidity. "This is a training method to gain better chakra control, Sarada." He sighed. He knows his sister is smart, but seriously, how did she became so stupid all of the sudden?

Sarada nodded her head in understanding. "Alright then... How about this?" Shino spoke as he held out his right hand and gathered his chakra on his hand before putting it on the water. Causing the water to create small waves, making the students fall on the water except Shusuke.

He walked towards his sister and help her up. "The surface of water never stays the same. Actual rivers and ocean are nothing like this." He explained and made the students get up from the water.

Everyone leave the water surface and head back to the land. "That's cool that you didn't fall, Shusuke." Himiko compliment as she walked towards the raven haired boy. "It's easy." He replied.

"Yeah, easy for you." She said with a smirk on her face.

~

The Uchiha twins walked side by side after they brought vegetables from the store. "Vegetables have gotten so expensive." Sarada complained. Shusuke looked at the vegetables they have bought on his hands. "It's not a big deal, Sarada." He said.

Then, a train passed beside them since they're walking a few feet beside a train track. The two looked up and saw four kids on top of the train. They jumped down from the train and landed infront of the Uchiha's.

"This is dangerous, Boruto!" Denki said with a worried expression. "It's all good! I'm used to this." Boruto replied while looking at his friend with a smile. "Here they are again. Ignore them, Sarada." Shusuke said while rolling his eyes.

"Hey, Sarada, Shusuke!" Boruto yelled while waving his hand. "Up to no good again?" Shusuke asked as he and his sister walked towards the four. He's also surprised that Inojin tagged along with them.

"We're gonna teach Denki how to fish... Though it's kind of a drag." Shikadai said, trying to defend themselves and saying it's a drag for him. "Can you believe it? He's never gone fishing." Boruto smile while pointing Denki behind him using his thumb.

"I've played fishing games." Denki defended, "fishing games and fishing in real life isn't the same. You can't even eat the fish that you caught on a game." Shusuke said with a little bit of attitude on his voice. "You two could join us if you're free!" Boruto offered the two.

"We have to get dinner ready. Not that I care but you guys should learn how to ride train properly." Sarada said with giving Boruto an annoyed look. "Why would you ride a train if you can just run through the village like a normal Shinobi?" Shusuke thought.

He's right though, why would you need a train when you can get to your destination by walking, running or jumping through the roofs of the houses. People are so lazy these days. "Don't be so difficult. It feels great sitting on the roof and feeling the wind on you face." Boruto said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Hah? I'm not a kid, you know." Sarada said angrily. "Try it and you'll like it." Boruto suggested, "Hey, dobe. Don't try and influence my sister with your stupidity." Shusuke said as he walked past the group.

"He won't, besides, I don't have to try to know." Sarada said while trailing behind her brother and walking home side by side.

They reached their home and started to cook the dinner for tonight while their mother still isn't home due to her work on the hospital. Silence took all over the house while the twin started to cook miso soup.

After cutting the ingredients and put it on the pot, Sarada started to stir the pot while Shusuke wipe off the mess on the counter. After a while of silence, the front door opened revealing their mother.

"I'm home." She informed with a smile on her face. "Welcome back." The twin greeted in unison. "The miso soup smells so good." Sakura said as she sniffed the air and walked towards the kitchen. "We have some tomatoes, don't we? Why don't we add some?" She suggested.

"Tomatoes in miso soup? I don't think they go well together." Sarada said with her foggy glasses. "I always tried that. It taste delicious, Sarada." Shusuke said as he leaned back on the counter. His sister is not really a fan of tomatoes, but him on the other hand loves tomatoes.

"Last time I tasted it, it doesn't taste delicious at all." She replied while side eyeing her twin. "By the way, are you ready for tomorrow?" She asked her mother as she turned her head to looked at her, asking for tomorrow. "Yeah, everything is good to go!" Sakura smiled while fanning her left hand, gesturing her daughter not to worry about it.

"The soup is cooked now, let's eat." Shusuke suggested while taking a bowl on the top cabinet. Sarada nodded her head and helped her brother while their mother stood there looking at her kids lovingly.

~

"Mom, is everything good to go?" Shusuke asked his mother who's struggling to close the big suitcase. "Everything is not good to go! Cha!" She yelled and finally she was able to close the suitcase. "You don't need that many clothes, you know." The boy mumbled while sweat run down on his face.

Sakura sighed because of exhaustion. Sarada then walked towards the two and held a paper out from her hand. "I jolted down your trip schedule." She said which made Sakura looked up to her.

"Hurry up and get ready before Ino comes." Sarada added. "I'm not really happy about leaving you two here alone..." Sakura said with worry expression on her face which made Shusuke sigh, "You don't need to worry mom, we can take care of ourselves. If you don't want to go then don't go." He said.

Sakura looked at her son before smiling sheepishly. "See? so don't even bring it up." Sarada said as she put her hands on her hips and turned her head to the right, not facing her mother. "You finally got some time off, right?" Sarada added and looked down on her mother again who's still on top of the suitcase.

"Well..." Sakura was about to make a another excuse or so, but Shusuke helped her stand up as well as her suitcase and Sarada started to push her mother towards the front door with Shusuke trailing behind and pushing the suitcase for her mother.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Is there anything you two would like me to bring you?" Sakura informed and asked the twin on what would they like while she's gone. Sarada started off by saying, "A dad... Might be nice." Which caught Sakura off guard.

Shusuke who's standing on the right side of her mother crossed his arms while rolling his eyes at his twin's request. "Sarada... Don't say that..." Sakura said with a rather sorry look for her daughter.

Sarada let out a giggle before saying she's sorry, "I don't need anything! Don't waste your money!" She smiled. "You sure? What about you Shusuke?" Sakura asked his son while she sat down on the steps and put on her sandals.

"I don't need anything." Shusuke replied as he stuffed his hands on his pockets which made Sakura nodded her head. "Oh? They didn't come to get this yet..." Sakura spoke since she noticed the package that was warped with pink cloth that has pink flowers designs on it.

It was neatly placed on top of the cabinet beside the front door. Shusuke walked towards the package and opened it. As he opened it he saw a yellow bunny so he held it on his hands. "Is that..." Sarada trailed off as she stared at the bunny.

"It's a current patients much loved teddy bear." Their mother explained while standing up and walking towards Shusuke who's holding the bunny. She bend down a little and pressed the bunny's stomach and it let out a small noise.

"See this? It was torn, so I brought it home last night to sew it up." Sakura explained as she showed the twin the sew on the bunny's right arm. "I asked someone from the hospital to come and pick it up, but... I guess she's busy. I should take it to her." She added and let go of the bunny's hand.

"Can't it wait till you get home?" Sarada asked as she tiled her head. "I promise I would return it today. She must be lonely without her teddy bear." Sakura replied as she looked away from the twin. Hinting them that if they could bring it to the kid.

Sarada narrowed her eyes while looking at her mother, while Shusuke just stared at the bunny. "I hate to make Ino wait, but I have to return it." She said again trying to win the twin and making them hand it to the kid at the hospital.

"Fine, we'll take it." Sarada said as she took the bunny out of Shusuke's hand. Looks like she gave in. "Would you two mind?" Sakura pleased as she clasped her hands together.

"I'll bring back lot of presents." She added. "Yeah, yeah... Have a good trip!" Sarada said while walking back to the living room while Shusuke stayed behind. "Don't worry mom, we'll return it back." Shusuke said as he looked back at his mom.

Sakura smiled softly at her son, "thank you, Shu." She said as she takes her suitcase, "have a safe trip." He said before walking back to the living room, as he walked through the living room, he saw his sister making a phone call.

So he wrapped the yellow bunny again with the flower cloth. Sarada put down the telephone and turned around only to find her brother holding the cloth, "let's go now, shall we?" He asked. Sarada smiled and nodded her head.

After that, they left the house and made their way to the main train station. They stand on the side while waiting for the train and the package on Sarada's hand. After waiting for a while, the red train finally arrived.

The door opened and the twin made their way inside. Shusuke placed the package on top of the rack of the train and a paper suddenly fell down from the cloth.

Sarada crouched down to pick it up before sitting on the seat which soon got followed by Shusuke who leaned on his to head forward to take a look at the note.

"Dear Sarada and Shusuke, I'm going on this trip and have lots of fun. It's all thanks to both of you because I know you two will be taking of eachother and everything at home. Thank you. Take care. I love you Sarada, Shusuke. From mom."

The letter said which made Sarada smile and Shusuke smirked. His mother really knows on how to make them smile. The train then stopped, "this is tatsumi gate. Tatsumi gate." The train said making the two snapped out of their thoughts and ran out of the train.

"That was a close call." Sarada sighed as the door of the train closed. Shusuke only then noticed that the package was not on his hands nor on Sarada's hand. "I forgot..." He thought. How can he forget a little thing? Let's say, he's physically and mentally strong but he's really forgetful.

"Uh, Sarada... The package, I'm afraid I forgot it." He informed his sister while rubbing the back of his head. "Wha-?! The package?!" Sarada yelled, clearly she's panicking.

Shusuke wasted no time and grabbed his sister's hand and left the train station, "what do we do?! What do we do?! What do we do?!" Sarada asked panicking and removed her hands from her brother's grasp. Shusuke who noticed his sister removed her hand also stopped on his tracks and looked back to his sister.

"Sarada, lets go." Shusuke said before jumping high enough to land on top of the two storey house and ran through the roofs of the houses. In the corner of his eye he saw the train started to slowdown, so he wasted no time and jumped on the roof of the train as it stops on the old train station.

He didn't even noticed that his sister wasn't following him anymore. As he landed safely, he took a short break in order to breath some air. And that where he only noticed that his sister isn't following him anymore.

He sighed and entered the train, he tried to find the packed but he remembered that he's on the other part of the train and the package were on the other side. He was about to step out of the train but the doors of the train closed and it started to move again.

He sighed and opened the window of the train and head to the rooftops. He then saw his sister running and jumping on the train he was into. "Oh, Sarada." He called and walked towards his sister, careful not to fall off.

"Are you alright?" He asked his sister who nodded as she sat down and looked at the village down below. "He was right... " She spoke which made Shusuke raised a brow.

"Who?"

"He's right, this feels so good!"

Shusuke brow twitched, he knows too well who she meant. He sighed again and leaned against the train's tank. He just rolled his eyes since he's not facing the village and doesn't really care much about that.

Sarada then suddenly lay down on her chest, "did he see me?" She asked while looking down on the left side of the train. "Who saw you?" Shusuke asked his sister.

"Boruto and his friends were on the train." She said to her brother. She's embarrassed at the fact that shikadai saw her sitting on top of the train.

"Cover me." Sarada said and stood up from her laying position and got on the other side of the train when they started to hear Boruto, Shikadai and Denki, including Inojin who tagged along with them. Sarada then jumped and hang on the side of the train.

"Sarada?!" Boruto sing sang his sister's name while peaking on the other side of the tank. But instead of Sarada, it's Shusuke who's leaning on the tank.

"Shusuke?! I thought it's Sarada!" Boruto yelled as he didn't saw the Uchiha girl. "Sarada is not with me... What are you talking about?" He lied while he stared at him with dull eyes.

The four looked at the Uchiha unbelievably. Shikadai sure he saw Sarada but he didn't expect it to be Shusuke. "It's this a footprint?" Shikadai pointed out the footprint on the train.

"It's not." Shusuke blurted out, trying to cover his sister up but of course, he can't. "It's a girl's footprint." Inojin said with his hand on his chin. "It's my footprint." Shusuke spoke again.

But thank gosh, the train driver heard them on the roof. "Hey, you kids again!" The driver yelled making the group looked down. Shusuke sighed after he saw that his sister landed safely on a bridge under the train.

After they got lectured by the train driver, they tried to force Shusuke to tag along with them to go fishing but he disagree, not until they started to drag him along with them.

Boruto is teaching Denki how to fish while Shikadai and Inojin were sitting on a rock, playing on their gaming console and Shusuke standing beside Inojin with his hands inside his pockets and watching his friend play.

Shusuke heard something, more like someone yelled. He closed his eyes and opened it once again after he felt his sister's and Chocho's charkra not too far away from them.

"Did you both hear something just now?" Shikadai asked while looking at the two. "It's probably your imagination again." Inojin replied while Shusuke just shrugged and the two put their game away and watched Boruto and Denki fishing.

"You think he can?" Inojin asked with a smile, after Boruto said that he would let Denki catch the big boss of the river. "Probably... Not." Shikadai replied with a raised brow and a smile on his face.

Shusuke then could feel Sarada's chakra coming towards them. Denki was the first one to react from the group and pointed out the big shadow under water. "It's the big boss! I'm sure of it!"

Shikadai and Inojin mouth gaped opened before standing up from their seat. Shusuke smirked at himself. "The net! get the net!" Boruto order the three but Sarada got out of the water with a big splash.

"S-Sarada..." Shikadai spoke, confused as to why Sarada was on the water. "What are you... Doing here?" Inojin also asked.

"Why were you... In the riv-" Boruto didn't even finished his sentence when Sarada spoked in a serious tone. "It was hot, so I was taking a swim. Got a problem with that?" She asked with the sun reflecting her glasses.

"No... Not at all." The four spoke in unison with white cartoon eyes, scared at Sarada's sudden appearance and the seriousness on her voice. Shusuke sweat drop and smirked again.

~

(A/n- I would like to know what y'all opinion on the last chapter? Was it good or no?😅

Anyways this chapter is like 3000+ words....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 446 29
"Finish... it..." he gasped. "Don't act brave. You're terrified. Is this truly the first time you've stared death in the face?" Boruto elected not to...
48.3K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...
1K 40 28
In "The Uchimaki Legacy: A Tale of Family, Renewal, and Destiny," embark on a captivating journey into the heart of Konoha, where the legacy of the U...