Nights in streets

By Ocean_215

" I hate persons like you .." Shubman spitted out . "as f I am dying to kiss you.. " Ishan replied loving... More

prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Epilogue

Part 11

1.4K 128 68
By Ocean_215

Days passed Ishan and Shubman become somehow close for others but only Shubman's house know how close they have come. 

"Ishu.."

"hmm" Ishan hummed working on his project and Shubman clinged to him making Ishan push him away "what the fuck gill.." 

Shubman smirked seeing a very serious Mayank observing them from another table "Ish .. baby.. I want to eat that special kheer .. you brought for me .. who cooked it ...?" 

"Shubman .. why are you disturbing .. you already know I was the one who cooked it for you.." Ishan replied without noticing other is trying to rile someone . 

And as Shubman predicted , Mayank marched to them "oh mere liye to kabhi kheer nhi laya ... best friend hu .. aur is gill ke liye..." 

Ishan looked up , there stood a very fuming Mayank "what happened ..? "

"what happened ....? my best friend made kheer for the two day boy but never for me .." Mayank exagaretted . "ae ... we know each other more than two days .." Shubman spoke and he quickly looked down when Ishan glared at him. 

"Mayank don't be dramatic .. I did not do anything like this .. I also made the kheer for you .. remember when your family came to dinner but no one liked that not even you .. "

"but that was to tease you .. "

"no Mayank don't lie now ... " Ishan stated his knuckles turning white and Shubman felt bad for bringing this up now . 

"vaise Ishan .. I met Sara yesterday.." 

"acha.. kya hua .. date achi thi ?" Ishan asked massaging other's oily hair who shook his head "nothing much .. your dad called her in mid .. we could not even had lunch..." 

"oh then .. you can always fix another one .. I am sure she will agree..." Ishan encouraged other and Shubman placed his chin in other's lap .

"Ishan ... what if I fell for you ? it will be so wrong with both of you..." Ishan's fingers stopped and he again resumed his task after seconds .

"then stop meeting me.. no I should stop coming here.. " and Shubman quickly glared at other giving the best puppy eyes , cute angry ones, making Ishan laugh out loud.

"hey why are you looking at me like this you little .." and Shubman scoffed making Ishan look at other with surprise . 

"I am not little .. I am even taller than you.." 

"ha ha .. but I am sure you are still little ..." Ishan laughed when Shubman's brows creased and he giggled when his eyes widened . 

"hey .. you .. I am not little .." Shubman exclaimed , pulling other who struggled back and Ishan fall on Shubman when he pulled their bodies entangled on the floor , their breathes heavy by the small fight they had. 

Shubman caressed other's cheeks speaking in a hushed tone "want me to prove .. that I am anything but little .. " 

Ishan pushed him a little and stood up , his heart beating fast, blood rushing to his cheeks making them more red .  Shubman was gone , he kept looking at other's shy face still laying on the floor not in mood of getting up . 

Two more months passed and it was evening when Ishan was roaming in living room to and fro , he saw his father coming out of his room, alongside his mother .

"umm .. dad.." he managed to say, nervousness getting up to him "be a little bit fast Ishan.. we have a very important announcement to make tonight and don't miss it .." the Man declared before walking away followed by his wife .

"I wanted to share that I found someone Dad.. but guess it can wait .. I can wait .. as I am doing .." He mumbled following them outside , he walked to his parent's car when Ishan opened the door his mother stopped him .

"Ish you come in another one .. Sara is going with us .. " this should not hurt anymore 'same sara , raj coming with us ... ' so it did not and he walked back to his driver David who held the door open for him "Master .." 

He sat in the car , David hesitated but asked "should I leave you somewhere else...?"

"no David just follow them tonight.. I have something important to discuss .. with Dad.." and the driver followed . They reached one of their hotel , Light hitting on his face when he stepped out as it is after a long time , he came in any function . 

Ishan tried many times to talk to his father who was busy in talking with some other business men , so now he stood around bar , sipping on his simple Orange juice.

He turned to look at the stage when his father spoke in mike "Ladies and gentlemen .. we have a very important announcement to make tonight we hasted this party to announce that our daughter Sara has found her life partner ..." 

this took his interest and he waited for the name of that person to be announced .

"please bless our Children Sara and Shubman .. as they start their new life ahead ..." and there stood that man , he was waiting for . 

Shubman smiled at every one , giving Sara a small hug and his eyes locked with those feliene eyes looking at him sharply , a smirk came on his lips as he muttered something in his lover's ear who nodded before stepping back. 

Ishan's hand clenched around the glass when Shubman approached him and gave a small hug "congrats.." he replied blinking his eyes . 

"btaya bhi nhi ...?" 

"ha vo aaj subha hi sara ne mujhe bataya .. "

"oh acha .. "

"hey Ishan .. there is someone who wants to meet you..." Shubman chirped making other smile a little "oh .. then where are they..?"

"here .. di .. please come here .." Shubman called to a girl who turned to them making the glass from Ishan's hand drop , more Shaneel stepped closer more he backed . 

"Ishan ... she is my sister ... Shaneel Gill remember ..." Shubman smirked seeing other's hand shaking .

"what happened Ishan? you don't look happy meeting the one you wanted to meet from last two months..." 

"believe me Subhman .. he is so happy to see me .. right Ishan.." she said smiling at other who can't form a word and his eyes looked in Shubman's so that was what it was.

All the drama , then becoming friends , then Shubman acting as a perfect man to him , and now they succeed . 

"Ishan Kishan.. you don't know how long I waited to see you break like this .. it's so satisfying .. " he looked at his family if they were his and then to siblings standing infront of him .

He nodded , "what if someone break you to the point that you don't know what to do anymore Ishan.. what will you do , tell me na .." Shubman had asked him one evening when they were cuddling and he had smiled saying "no one can .. but only you can break me .. because you are the only one who has seen so raw of him"

He hugged other tightly and whispered "congratulation .. not for Sara.. but you did it .. you did it .. to the last fucking point Shubman .. great work .." 

Shubman's heart hurt a little when Ishan planted a soft kiss on his chin "but what can one do now .. I wish you really got what you wanted Shaneel .. because there is nothing left I can lose or give you.. after this " and went away.

Shaneel pulled his brother to Sara where her father introduced Shubman to their relatives . His ears perked up ready to enjoy the drama . 

"where is Ishan ?"

"don't know , you know how careless he is .. let him be in his own ..." Mr. Kishan dismissed. 

"Master where to ..? should we go to that boy's house in downtown..?" David asked and Ishan shook his head "no David .. I want to rest .. my heart feels tired .. all of me do ..." 

--------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.

itte bure din chl re ki sabse jada comment karne wale readers bhi silent mode pe chle gaye 🤧🤧🤧.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 2K 25
Aditi - you never realise the way he looks at you?? he is clearly in love with you Ishan - what are you saying aditi?? how can THE SHUBMAN GILL be in...
34.7K 1.9K 17
"I Fell first!I was all alone drowning in that sea of feeling"- said Ishan. " But I fell harder Ishan!And the irony is I know I have to sink down "-S...
131K 5.9K 22
"What are you saying?" Ishan asks, hardly daring to believe what Shubman's words suggested. "Why, you don't want to?" Shubman's teasing hand reaches...
92.1K 4.3K 39
shubman gill and ishan kishan is Bestfriend and youngest player in ict and whole ict knew that they both idiot madly in love with each other but Mr...