Golden CAPTAIN || Ateez *PIRA...

By CarAtiny_21

When Yun SeByeol, 21 years old bilingual girl, who lives on earth filled with both magic and technology, does... More

๏Brown๏
๏Orange๏
๏Women?๏
๏Mullet๏
๏Blue๏
๏Quatermaster๏
๏Cooking๏
๏Bonding๏
๏Meeting๏
๏Smile๏
๏Berserker๏
๏Deja-vu๏
๏Plan๏
๏Control๏
๏Tired๏
๏Apology๏
๏Athena?๏
๏Crow's Nest๏
๏Promise๏

๏Fish๏

59 6 0
By CarAtiny_21

Yun SeByeol's POV~

"Close the door behind you." Seonghwa whispered sounding uninterested.

Well.

I did.
But after entering the room.

Closing the door, I turned around facing his back.

Slowly I glanced around his room and was impressed by how clean he has kept it.

There was one bed which looked like it could fit 3 people, near the window on the left side of the door. It was covered by clean grey sheets and a really warm and comfy looking blanket, comfier than the one I had before.

There was a big space under the bed, I wondered if he has any guns hidden there. I wouldn't be surprised if he just bent down right now, take one out and shoot me for not listening to him.

I chuckled mentally at my imagination.

I observed more and found out there was no side table but a work table filled with piles of files, documents, pages and clocks. There was a table lamp too. This work table had some drawers with a moving chair. Oh, I want to sit on it.

On the right side of the room was a grey painted door which I believed was the washroom and a cupboard probably filled with his clothes on the right.

One thing which I thought was weird was that there was a mirror right infront of the bed. You could likely see yourself while laying down. Uhh scary.

Another thing which caught my eyes was a photoframe hanging on the left side of the window near the work table. But it didn't had any photo of someone, it was a painting with a white background and red and black colour scattered in an unknown and weird pattern.

If I have to explain this room in a sentence, it was simply interesting.

I heard a sigh coming from Seonghwa who was still standing with his back towards me.

"Speak."

And I did.

With a deep breath I started, "I'm not here to bother you Quatermaster. I have reflected on what I said and did before and I feel guilty for bursting on you like that. Though you can't blame me fully as it was little of your fault too for treating me like that from the moment I've entered here-"

"I don't owe you any kindness." He interrupted.

Well, he was right.

He turned around all of a sudden and took few steps closer to me in such speed that I was taken aback and involuntarily stepped back too.

"I. Don't. Trust. You." He pronounced every word so clearly that I could hear it echoing in my brain.

Why is he so difficult? I groaned mentally at his uncooperativeness.

"I'm not here to make you trust me Seonghwa-"

"Don't say my name." He gritted.

"What do you want me to call you than? An oaf? Because that's how you're acting like." I retorted back feeling irritated by him constantly interrupting me.

"You-"

"Just shut up and listen to me for once. I'm not here for yours or anyones trust in particular and I don't remember doing anything that wrong towards anyone of you except hurting Yeosang and lashing out in the morning. And I'm here to fix that. I feel guilty for what I did. I didn't knew any better. I wasn't and still am not aware of what happened in your guys past but you can't expect me to know and understand things without explaining and talking to me about them. And I know that you don't owe me any explanations but I feel like I do owe you an apology so, I'm fucking sorry okay. I didn't meant to hurt any of your feelings. That was all unintentional. And I know that it has only been two days with my arrival but you can atleast try to be a little more nicer. It's not like I've killed your family and ancestors." I paused breathing heavily because of my another little outburst, taking another deep breath I finished,

"I am sorry."

I looked down not wanting to see anymore hate and untrust on his face.

He didn't answered or shouted or kicked me out. He just stood at his place staring at me.

I thought over in my mind for anything else I needed to say to clear things out.

"I-"

Before I could complete my sentence, he strided towards me almost closing all the distance between us. I didn't even felt myself move but right now I could feel the cold door behind me.

Holy heavens.

What was that?

I quickly looked up meeting his eyes which were staring at me with such intensity that I felt my breath hitch.
His eyes were so dark and oh my lord his one grey eye, I could stare in them forever if it wasn't for the fact that they were hardened with something I couldn't pinpoint to.

He took one last small step stopping with just a hand distance between us and fixed his hand near my head capturing me.

What the hell was he doing?!?!l

Unknowingly, I held my breath not wanting to make any sound with this close proximity. I could literally feel the heat radiating off him.

Still staring in his eyes, I caught him moving his face closer ever so slowly, so close that now I was able to feel his breath on my face. He smelled minty.

What in the actual hell was he doing?!?!

Without my permission my eyes closed, and my head tilted a little up.
I felt him moving even closer, to an extent that our nose were almost touching. I don't know what I was waiting for so impatiently.

After a second, the intense atmosphere was broken because of the dark chuckles which were produced deeply from this devil's throat.

Holy mother. Why was this sound so seductive!?

"Why did you closed your eyes Ms. Clairvoyant?" He questioned chuckling lowly,
"Did you thought I was going to kiss you?" He finished sarcastically with a smirk which I wouldn't have been able to see if we weren't this close.
.
.
.
Fuck.

Pushing him back a little I stuttered, heaving out the breath which was stuck in my throat, "What the hell are you talking about?!? No!! Ofcourse not!!  I don't want to kiss you!!"

Again he chuckled darkly in the way which were making my knees go weak.

God, I was really down bad for black haired Seonghwa. But no. I wasn't going to let my body control me.

"Though it looked like you wanted to kiss me!" I countered feeling heat rise on my face and body out of embarrassment for shutting my eyes.

Why did I even do that?!?

At this he chuckled loudly as if he was entertained by my reaction.

"I'll rather kiss a fish than ever kiss you Ms. Golden." He suddenly spoke with a subtle smirk and a little hint of taunt in his voice.

I was infuriated at his actions.

First he had the audacity to pin me to the the door and than make fun of me for unintentionally closing my eyes.

With everything what had happened from this morning, this situation was so much to handle that even his stare on me right now was getting on my nerves.

I was about to argue back and put some sense in his egotistic mind when he suddenly spoke seriously.

"I appreciate and accept your apology. You are forgiven. But that doesn't mean that I still trust you. I don't trust you and your words about you having any power and magic." He paused completely making his distrust about me clear, "Though I would want to make some amends so that our future journey wouldn't be tiresome."

I thought about his words and answered after a moment.

"Alright. Let's pledge a treaty. I won't bother you in your work and won't make any rude comments towards you." I paused observing his blank expression for any emotion and found none so I continued,
"Only. Only if you won't bother me with my work too which could be anything related to my magic and power. You don't have to trust me but you won't make any unwanted rude comments either. Is it clear?" I asked.

I wasn't able to read him right now as he was just staring at me and also partially because of my mind being cloudy. I was still feeling a little hot under his constant stare but I wasn't going to let him know that.

After another moment of silence he replied smirking more clearly,"Treaty accepted Ms. Red."

Ms. Red?

I was about to question him for the name when he took a step closer and whispered loud enough for me to hear with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Still before you go, I'll like you to know that, don't fall for me so easily. Kissing you would be the last thing on my plate. And don't think too much. We won't ever be friends."
.
.
.
Fuck him.
How in the world did he knew that I was thinking of being friends with him?!?  Well, I wasn't anymore.

"I'll rather fall from the ship than fall in love with you and Well, I won't be surprised if I ever found you kissing a fish. You look like a type who has a thing for fishes. First, with that disgusting and your favorite drink fish. I even believe that you have a kink for them. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your little fishy secret.
Bye bye Mr. Kinkster. Goodnight. Have a beautiful sleep. Don't have a wet dream about fishes though. That would be weird. Still, enjoy yourself."

I finished with an innocent smile and a sarcastic tone and left without another word.

I felt too heated to stay in that room any longer.

God, he is unbearable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 446 18
Jeongin knew university would be weird. He knew moving from his family to an unfamiliar city, in an unfamiliar side of the country, to study with unf...
2.1K 67 11
Y/N doesn't remember her childhood or her life before coming to this bustling port City and being married off. 8 pirates save her... did they find th...
1.8K 73 14
"like ur view?" she lift up her eyebrow. "like yours?" I said with a slight smirk. a story in which the new boy meets the school's popular girl. he...
180 26 5
A plant created by a spiteful warlock that wished to wreak revenge on the tyrannous monarchs. Its spell was rumored to be so potent that its wielder...