𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 ║ ᴡᴏᴏꜱᴀɴ

By MoreThanMyOwn

Forced to be together for the sake of the public eye, Jung Wooyoung and Choi San have been wrapped up in a sc... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
Chapter 1. Resentment
Chapter 2. Trench
Chapter 3. Tide
Chapter 4. Impasse
Chapter 5. Incoherent
Chapter 6. Pressure
Chapter 7. Fracture
Chapter 8. Reassurance
Chapter 9. Breathless
Chapter 10. Ruins
Chapter 11. Bound
Chapter 12. Wanted
Chapter 13. Confused
Chapter 14. Reach
Chapter 15. Everything
Chapter 16. Plead
Chapter 17. Remember
Chapter 18. Past
Chapter 19. Future
Chapter 20. Rivalry
Chapter 21. Getaway
Chapter 22. Objection
Chapter 23. Aftermath
Chapter 24. Truth
Chapter 25. Break
Chapter 27. Seek
Chapter 28. Escape
Chapter 29. Fear
Chapter 30. Beginning
Chapter 31. Anxiety
Chapter 32. Respect
Chapter 33. Promise
Chapter 34. Rumbling
Chapter 35. Forever
Chapter 36. After
Chapter 37. Tranquility
Chapter 38. Shattered
Chapter 39. Turbulence
Chapter 40. Mending
Chapter 41. Disarray
Chapter 42. Blurry
Chapter 43. Return
Chapter 44. Blood Money
Chapter 45. Execution
Chapter 46. Home
Chapter 47. Legacy

Chapter 26. Arranged

467 20 25
By MoreThanMyOwn

There is non-explicit sexual content in this chapter. Please be advised.

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • • .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . • • • • • • • ♔ ⊱

╰┈➤ 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ੈ✩‧₊˚

Wooyoung wakes to the feeling of tender kisses being placed on the back of his neck. They seemed innocent at first, gently placed in a different spot each time. San's arms gently tighten around him, pulling Wooyoung backwards until his back is pressed to San's chest.

With a deep exhale, Wooyoung shifts, turning around in San's embrace to face him, nuzzling close enough until his nose was brushing up against San's. Wooyoung smiles, humming quietly as he leans closer, tantalizingly dragging his lips across San's, feeling as the elder's arms wrap around him tighter.

"Quit being a tease," San mumbles with a fake pout, earning quiet giggles from Wooyoung in return.

"Says the one who was kissing my neck and waking me up?" Wooyoung raises a brow, his tone low and sleepy yet laced in tuned affection.

"I can't help that I love you." San says almost sadly, but Wooyoung is quick to notice, pressing a gentle kiss to San's lips, feeling as a hand is wrapped around the back of his neck a moment later.

"No pouting," Wooyoung whispers between kisses, his breath warm against San's lips. "You can't pout and expect to always get what you want, Sannie."

"That's funny," San scoffs breathily. "Because I just did."

Another week had passed in the rapt of silence, leaving Wooyoung to focus purely on his relationship, ignoring the press and looming clutter of moving boxes accumulating in the living space. Things were progressing with change ever so slowly, but it hadn't been at a rate that Wooyoung hated. San was careful about the topic of leaving this apartment, approaching every conversation with an option for Wooyoung to avoid talking about it, which had only left Wooyoung feeling as if their trust and bond only deepened.

San hadn't heard from his father, but in the few messages that he had shared with his family, he claimed to have 'ended things with Wooyoung', setting forth their facade of secrecy, latent in a web of lies and hidden love. Since then, the contact between San and his father had been minimal, all talk of business and meetings, things that San tried to avoid with one-worded text messages or calls that linger into voice messages. Wooyoung knew that San loved his father deep down, and that he wanted to remain in contact with his parents beyond all of this, but Wooyoung remained unsure what San would resort to if his parents made him choose after all of this had subsided.

"You always fake a pout to milk affection out of me, you simp," Wooyoung chides, a smile curled nonetheless.

"Well of course I do," San kisses Wooyoung again, lingering for a moment before pulling away slightly. "I can never get enough of you."

"You haven't had enough of me yet?" Wooyoung muses in a lilt, his eyes lulled slightly, smiling unabashedly. "I thought I would've rendered you sated after last night."

"Like I said–" San kissed him again, threading a hand though Wooyoung's hair. "I could have you every minute of every day and it'll never be enough."

"You've gotta stop biting me," Wooyoung says in a tease, his finger rising to trail along the jut of San's jaw. "You leave too many hickies and people are gonna start asking questions."

"Stop looking so biteable then," San quips, raising his brows. "You didn't really sound like you wanted me to stop last night, either."

"You're being so unbearable right now," Wooyoung drawls, leaning away, brushing a hand through his hair.

"You act as if you hate it." San quips, smiling as he reaches his arms over, wrapping around Wooyoung's body, pulling him closer again. "Don't leave the bed yet. I'm not ready to leave."

"Well we have to leave eventually," Wooyoung sighs dramatically, listening as San grumbles, sinking back into his pillow without a care in the world, as it seemed.

"Says who? We don't have a single thing to do today," San says in a muffle, his voice drowned by an equal pressure of his pillow and Wooyoung's closeness.

"I know that, you pabo," Wooyoung laughs, hands delicately moving to cup San's jawline, pulling his head away from his chest. "Why are you being so soft right now? What happened to my tough boy? Where's the Sannie that protects me with life and limb?"

"I'm right here, you brat. I just love you, and I want to cuddle and laze in bed," San whines, looking at Wooyoung with faux-sadness. "Please just let me love you."

"Fine," Wooyoung breathes out, leaning closer to press a kiss to San's forehead. "But I'm going to want breakfast soon, and you can't fault me for my hungry-driven attitude later."

"I can deal with your attitude just fine," San quips, pulling Wooyoung back towards him, nuzzling against his chest gently. "I just want you here, with me. I don't want you to ever leave."

"Sannie, baby," Wooyoung says gently, brushing San's hair out of his eyes. "Is there something on your mind, love? Why would you think I'd ever leave?"

"We have to move out of this apartment soon," San murmurs quietly, holding Wooyoung slightly tighter. "Things are going to change and I don't–. . . I don't know what to expect."

"Sannie, I'm kind of grossly in love with you. I'm not going anywhere," Wooyoung laughs quietly, murmuring his next words into San's hair as he gently cradles the back of his head. "I will give up everything to stay with you. I don't want to imagine a life without you in it."

"That's what I hate," San sighs, shuffling around. "It's the unknowing. The fear of being unable to predict what comes next. The apartment switch, moving around, now being forced to hide how much I love you– it's a lot, Woo. I won't lie to you and say it isn't affecting me, even though I want to be happy and cherish the safety of our relationship in the last days we have here."

"Sannie, look at me." Leaning away from Wooyoung's chest, San looks up at his partner, studying his gaze, their eyes locked in a comforting connection. "Life is full of surprises and challenges, and our relationship has not come easily. We've faced adversity after adversity, but chose to rise above because we had each other in all of this. It's affecting me too, and I'm beyond terrified to lose you in all of this, but I'm choosing to enjoy the present. I can't change the past, and as much as I'd wish to change the future, I don't know if I can. But I have you here, right now, so why would I think about anything else?"

"We went from hating one another, hiding how untrue our relationship was, to embracing it for a fleeting moment, watching as it slipped from our grasp and being forced back into hiding, but this time together, united like our parents had wanted us to be," San says in a mumble, his brows slightly pinching. "If I have to, I'll abandon everything and everyone I've ever known. We can run away, find a cabin in the woods, settle into a secret life amidst the trees, soaking in nature at its peak. Just you and me–"

"Don't forget Byeol and Bam," Wooyoung adds, smiling softly.

"Right, how could I forget?" San laughs quietly, finally relieving the slight tension built between the small few inches between them. "Our little family; it's a life I truly want with you, Wooyoung. I hope you know how much I want to see that day."

"We'll see it, Sannie," Wooyoung says honestly, genuine warmth bleeding from his tongue. "I'll make sure of it. I've promised you everything, haven't I?"

"Of course, but promises are meant to be broken in times like this."

"But they're also meant to be fought for," Wooyoung says adamantly, leaning closer, eyes slightly lulled as his thumb brushes against San's cheek. "I'll fight every battle for you until I win the war, Sannie. You're worth everything and more."

San searches Wooyoung's gaze for a moment, lingering there, nearly rooted in the spot, soaking in the depth of Wooyoung's words before moving forward to capture Wooyoung's lips in a bruising kiss.

Wooyoung pulls San with him as he leans back, lying on his back, San now hovering over him with their lips slotting between kisses that begin to grow fervent. Wooyoung threads his hands into San's hair, pulling and urging him closer, feeling the desire lick through his veins hungrily, diminishing the distance between them until it's null.

San's hands smooth down Wooyoung's sides, wrapping around his hips until his fingers gently drag across his waistline, sending jolts of shivers spurred by electricity through Wooyoung's skin, leaving his breath to hitch at the featherlight touches. San's fingers then curl beneath the bottom of Wooyoung's black tee, pushing it upwards, following the flow of the feeling brewing between them, allowing desire and longing to fuel their movements unabashedly.

Wooyoung breaks the kiss to pull his shirt over his head, tossing it aside, pulling San back down to him, clashing their lips together in a kiss that becomes overly passionate. San hooks his hands around the elastic band of Wooyoung's joggers, tugging slightly, trailing kisses away from Wooyoung's lips and down his jaw, each one accentuated with a light drag of San's teeth.

Wooyoung's hands readily move to curl beneath the hem of San's shirt, dragging it upwards, quickly pulling it over his head and tossing it aside. Blindly, stuck in a feverish bout of kisses, San reaches into the nightstand, the rattling sound of his hand moving about ringing out in the quiet room, only voided by the sound of passing breaths and muffled kisses. In a rush, San tosses a bottle onto the bed, leaning down to trail kisses across Wooyoung's chest, feeling as Wooyoung's hands drag across his back, drawing careful lines down his skin as anticipation bleeds through his skin.

"Please," Wooyoung breathes, his back slightly arching into San's touch, feeling as San's hands finally tug forcefully, pulling his joggers and boxers down in tandem, tossing them aside without care. San crawls back over him, connecting their lips again, swallowing the slight hitch Wooyoung lets rip through his lungs.

San opens the bottle cap, coating his fingers before moving between Wooyoung's thighs, hovering over him, leaning down to press tender kisses against Wooyoung's cheeks and the corners of his lips. As soon as Wooyoung feels San's fingers breach into him gently, his back arching in response, a slight gasp breaking through his lips as he sinks into the feeling crawling through his veins.

He always felt needy in times like this, begging for more even when they had barely started, knowing that San would truthfully give him anything and everything. But, he had always felt rather insatiable when it came to San, wanting every single ounce of him that he could manage to feel and take, to swallow him whole and meld their bodies as one. Wooyoung wanted San forever and a day, glued to him, legally joined and sharing in his name, keeping him forever trapped in a love that was all-consuming.

Even with every movement of his hand and fingers, Wooyoung feels himself growing impatient, wanting more; an impossible longing sinking into his skin, aching to be closer, to feel every part of the person he loved so incredibly much.

San hums quietly, watching Wooyoung intently, his lips brushing against Wooyoung's upper lip, soaking in every hitch of breath and every muffled moan.

"You're so pretty, jagi," San says huskily, capturing his lips in a gentle kiss, quickening his movements slightly, listening to every noise bleed from Wooyoung's tongue in the midst of their kiss.

"Sannie, please–" Wooyoung breathes against his lips, begging quietly, fingers curling into the skin on his back. "I need more of you."

Removing his fingers, San sheds himself of his bottoms, opening the bottle again to coat himself before pressing between Wooyoung's thighs, leaning into another kiss.

"Okay?" San murmurs against Wooyoung's lips, earning a feverish nod in return.

Synchronized breaths pass by them, strung along with gasps and groans as San presses into him, sinking deeper slowly, giving Wooyoung all the time in the world to adjust. Carefully, after staying still for a minute with languid kisses being passed between them, San rolls his hips forwards and back, a swirling bout of pleasure and ecstasy wrapped around them like a blanket. Wooyoung tangles his fingers in San's hair, his other hand hovering on his back, nails just barely grazing across his skin feverishly.

San grabs Wooyoung's hips, pulling him closer, eliciting a gasp to flee from Wooyoung's tongue as San's movements increase in pace, colliding their bodies in a passionate fervor, moving as one with hitched breaths and soft murmurs of praise.

"God, I love you," San breathes, leaning down, kissing the breath from Wooyoung's lungs and licking into his mouth, feeling as the coiled heat between them begins to breathe from a heavy flame. A familiar tightening twirls in Wooyoung's stomach, teetering on the edge of euphorics as San deepens his every movement, igniting sparks to fly along the trail of his nerves, shooting waves of pleasure through his spine. San leans away from the kiss only to latch onto Wooyoung's bottom lip and tug, pulling the flesh between his teeth.

With a wet pop, San lets go of Wooyoung's lip, pressing his lips against Wooyoung's again, drawing out the echoes of a whimper as his pace evolves from gentle rolls into harder strokes, leaving both of their treks into euphorics hurdling closer with every move of San's hips.

"Please don't stop," Wooyoung breathes in a plea, the grip in San's hair tightening, pulling just barely, legs moving to wrap around San's waist to pull him deliciously closer.

Sitting back on his knees, San wraps his arms around Wooyoung, pulling him with him, settling the younger on his lap.

"You drive me crazy," San murmurs, wrapping his hand around the back of Wooyoung's neck, his opposite hand beneath Wooyoung's thigh, encouraging his hips to rise and lower in a grinding motion.

"You have no idea how you make me feel," Wooyoung echoes out in a similar phrase, his breath catching, hips rolling with the guidance of San's hand beneath him.

"Tell me," San responds, his fingers slightly curling into Wooyoung's unkempt black tresses. "I wanna know how I make you feel."

"So good, Sannie–" Wooyoung gasps, eyes fluttering shut, wrapping an arm around San's neck. "So fucking good, it's unreal."

With a hum, San smirks, leaning closer, pressing a kiss to Wooyoung's cheek, then his nose, biting the skin just beneath the jut of his jaw. "Let me hear how pretty you sound, love."

With a nod, Wooyoung allows himself to let loose, letting a varied array of noises flee from his tongue quietly, hips canting down at an even pace. Wooyoung's nails lightly dig into San's skin again, leaving small indents, dragging just barely, feeling as the tightening within his stomach nears its impasse.

"Close, Sannie–" Wooyoung begs, his back slightly arching, head tilting back. San seizes the moment, lunging forward, attaching his teeth to his pulse, biting and sucking. A guttural groan leaves Wooyoung's throat, feeling as San begins to leave bruises along the line of his neck. San moves his hips, meeting every downward movement of Wooyoung's, amplifying the feeling into an indescribable bout of pleasure, leaving Wooyoung blabbering incoherent phrases, all in a mantra of pleas for release.

Suddenly, Wooyoung's head tilts back forwards, teeth sinking into his bottom lip as his hands tremble slightly, hips stuttering, reaching the cusp of his euphorics with a muffled cry. San cups the side of Wooyoung's face, bringing their lips together in a gentle kiss, chasing after his own release with the bout of three more upward movements. San groans into Wooyoung's mouth, pressing another languid kiss to his swollen lips. Wooyoung couldn't help but feel as if their hearts once again meshed together, beating as one, their souls forever entwined with the knowledge of knowing how deep their love had rooted itself. Wooyoung would give anything to remain in this moment, basking in the soft glow descending from the windows and dancing across the messily made bed, their bodies pressed against one another, glistening with sweat.

"I love you," San mumbles against his lips. "So much, my Wooyoung. You're my heart."

"I love you too, my Sannie," Wooyoung breathes back with a hazy smile, sinking into another kiss that had been gentle, a testament of how strong their affections truly wrought.

"Let's shower and then we can order breakfast," San offers quietly, brushing hair out of Wooyoung's eyes.

"M'kay," Wooyoung agrees, too sated to be bothered about arguing otherwise, even though he couldn't imagine anything better than that.

Gently, San helps Wooyoung off of his lap, rising off of the bed with Wooyoung grabbing onto his hand, tugging him into the en-suite and towards the shower. The bathroom was cold, the lights yellow and warming, glowing down on a larger space that was soon to be filled with the remnants of their intimacy and flooded with steam.

San turns on the shower, his hand hovering beneath the flow of the water while Wooyoung grabs their towels, setting them nearby. As San stood near the shower, Wooyoung approached, wrapping his arms around San's neck, pressing another kiss to his lips. Each one was soft and chaste, overflowing with love and adoration, unable to resist the pull of his emotions.

Once the water was warm enough, San led Wooyoung inside by the hand, the door clicking shut behind them. Wooyoung tilts his head, looking at San adoringly, biting his lip as his hands raise, cupping the sides of his face, framing a beautiful view of the one he loved most.

"Thank you for making me feel wanted," Wooyoung murmurs, thumbs brushing against San's wet skin.

"Thank you for showing me what love should feel like," San responds back quietly, wrapping an arm around Wooyoung's waist to pull him closer, his free hand brushing over the array of hickeys and marks across his lower neck. "You look so pretty like this. Like a beautiful work of art."

"I'll be your canvas as long as you remain the artist," Wooyoung smiles, feeling as San leans closer, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"I'll forever be your artist, my love. I'll continue to create the best works of art, painting beautiful bruises across your skin to claim you as my own, over and over again, for as long as you'll have me."

"I want you forever," Wooyoung giggles, feeling as San's lips trail towards his neck again, his kisses laving over the bruises that began to redden and darken.

"Then have me forever," San smiles against his skin, wrapping his arms around Wooyoung and pulling him close. Wooyoung laughs, listening as San mumbles against his skin with playful nips and kisses, smothering him beneath the haze of the shower.

Wooyoung wanted to savor this moment, to keep it bottled up and hidden away, just to reopen it and relive every breathing second of this; this intimacy, this love, this forever feeling of truly knowing what it felt like to be wanted by someone. San was his, regardless of what his parents spewed and the media portrayed. This relationship had been the strongest thing Wooyoung has ever come to know, and feeling like this was something he'd never wish to rid himself of.

San was his person, his home and his heart, and anything his parents would try to do in an effort to rip them apart would simply usher up in flames. Wooyoung was done being hurt and lied to by his family, strung along for the sake of an image that he was forced to maintain simply because of shared blood and duty. Beomgyu could have everything; the name, the title, the power and the wealth, all as long as Wooyoung could have San.

He wanted to marry him, for real, no contracts or forged agreements settled in ink, to simply just be his in every sense of the word. He no longer wished to bother himself with the opinions of sheep, standing over those who threatened his sense of security now as a wolf, shedding his weak facade and replacing it with something protective; possessive. Sun-hee would never win in this game of cat and mouse, and Wooyoung was sure of it. Afterall, Wooyoung knew San would always choose him instead of some mere rodent.

After their shower and ordering food delivery, San and Wooyoung were settled on the couch, watching some random dramatic movie about heartbreak with an overwhelming amount of scenes spoken in the rain. It was overly theatrical, but it was interesting, to say the least. Wooyoung was intrigued enough to remain awake, feeling as San drew subtle shapes against his back as he laid on his chest, a blanket pulled over them to cast a serene warmth of peace and contentment in their shared embrace. The movie continued on, their containers from eating cast across the coffee table without care to worry too much into cleaning it up, leaving them nestled presently, settling into one another's warmth.

Wooyoung nuzzles closer, feeling as San's hand rests on the back of his head, massaging very gently, sending him into a lulled haze of contentment. A breathy sigh leaves Wooyoung's lips, finding full tranquility within the comfort of this intimate softness, wanting nothing more than to remain like this forever.

However, the peace was soon intruded upon as Wooyoung's phone began to vibrate angrily in his pocket. Moving around carefully, Wooyoung grabs his phone, spotting Yeosang calling him at a rather weird time. It was the afternoon, and normally Yeosang would be deep into the work Wooyoung's mother bestowed onto him, which made the call that much more strange. San reaches for the remote, pausing the movie, watching Wooyoung with interest but remaining quiet.

"Hello?" Wooyoung answers the call after a moment, listening to Yeosang's usually happy tone delve into something panicked.

"You need to get over here now."

"That's. . . not good? Why? What happened?" Wooyoung sits upright, glancing at San as he raises a brow, leaving Wooyoung to shrug.

"Your mother has people here. People I have never met, and she's. . . she's signing something, Wooyoung. I'm worried. Please get over here."

"She's what–?"

"I don't know who these people are Wooyoung, but they're in the big office and there's talk about contracts and. . . I don't know, I'm worried. I've heard your name mentioned–"

"You're fucking joking. Are you serious?" Wooyoung fully rises off of the couch, striding towards the front door in search of his shoes.

"Where's San? Are you bringing him?"

"No, I can't. They don't know we're still together," Wooyoung murmurs into his phone, sliding his sneakers onto his feet before reaching for his keys. "How long has this meeting been going on?"

"Twenty minutes. I only just came by to drop off her coffee that she asked me to get, and there's an older man and woman in there with some younger guy, and it only made me think of when she brought Eun and San into the office."

"Oh my God, Yeosang–" Wooyoung drawls, rubbing at his temples. "Don't fucking say that."

"I'm sorry– oh shit, she's calling for me again. Get here, please. Right now."

The call ends abruptly, leaving Wooyoung to stare at his call log, at a loss and in a flurry of emotions.

"Baby?" San treks closer, hands rising to gently rest on Wooyoung's shoulders as he continues to stare down at his phone. "What's up, love? Did Yeosang say something?"

"I'm–" Wooyoung swallows, taking a breath. "I have to go to the office and see my parents. They're up to something, and Yeosang is worried."

San nods, searching Wooyoung's gaze. "I can come with you and stay in the car–"

"No," Wooyoung shakes his head, pressing a slightly shaky hand to San's chest. "Stay here. Please. I don't want anyone to risk seeing us. I will be back as quickly as I can, I promise."

San moves closer, brushing Wooyoung's hair behind his ears, smiling softly. "It'll be okay, jagi. I'll stay here, waiting for you, ready to smother you in love when you get back."

"I love you," Wooyoung smiles small, trying to bury his raging anxiety deep down, watching as San's eyes search his adoringly.

"And I love you. Be safe."

Wooyoung leans forward, pressing a kiss to San's lips before turning towards the door and walking outside, strolling towards the elevator with a feeling of dread settling into his stomach.

The lobby felt charged with energy when Wooyoung stepped free of the elevator, a likely mirror to his current fluctuating emotions that felt inconsolable. The space was vacant, void of prying eyes as Wooyoung folded his arms to his chest, almost as if he was physically trying to withhold all of the emotions threatening to spill forth, ready to inflict their mental damage without care.

The usual SUV was waiting for him, his driver stood next to the back door as he bows his head with a gentle smile, per usual. It was routine for their driver to arrive whenever they needed him, and today was a day where Wooyoung had planned to tell the driver to take the day off, but little did he know that he'd need to rush towards Jung Technologies before his mother could commit some sort of fraudulent scheme once again.

The driver opens the door for Wooyoung, allowing him into the backseat, closing the door after he's settled. A moment later, the car moves along the road, the city passing in a blur as Wooyoung just sits and stares out of the window, jaw tight with worry as the scenes around him rush past. There was no telling what horrible schemes his mother planted herself into, likely stringing her sons along like puppets, dancing them around for money and fame as if they held no humanity themselves.

His hands were shaking, just barely, sitting in a fog of anticipation as the car settled to a stop at an intersection. With a breath, Wooyoung dials Seonghwa's number, needing encouragement for the conversation ahead for what he knew, deep down, was going to happen.

"Hello?"

"Hwa–" Wooyoung shakily greets, biting his lip. "I need you right now."

"Yeah, okay, I'm here. What's wrong?"

"Yeosang called. He said my mother is having a business meeting with a couple and a younger man, and she didn't bother to tell Yeosang about it. I can only worry that it's the same thing as to what happened months ago when I had first been paired with San."

"Okay, so you're worried they're signing you away again? To someone else?"

"They're money hungry, Hwa," Wooyoung sighs, looking down at his lap. "They don't care about what I want, and they will sell my soul if it means it keeps their fortune alive. My body, my heart, my needs and my wants matter not to them; my wishes are mere hopes and dreams that they like to stomp all over. They have power over me in all aspects, and I'm terrified that they're going to just sell me away to some guy to save their own ass."

"Okay, take a breath."

Wooyoung takes a breath, letting his eyes flutter closed as he settles into his seat, listening as Seonghwa continues to murmur away through the line against his ear.

"Don't place your feelings into the unknown, Wooyoung. You're only going to stress yourself out. Regardless of if that is the case, we will do everything to break you free of their grasp. You two aren't in this alone. Yeosang and I want you to be so incredibly happy, and if San is the road to that happiness, then we will do everything in our power to help you."

"Seonghwa–" Wooyoung says softly, biting his tongue. "I'm just so scared."

"I know you are, Woo. I think all of us are. But we have one another, don't we?"

Wooyoung glances to his right, watching as the Jung Technologies building comes into view, leaving him to sigh, jaw absently clenching. "I know. I'm just not ready for my life to change again."

"One step at a time," Seonghwa hums. "One step at a time, right?"

"Right," Wooyoung murmurs in tandem with the car rolling to a stop, the driver soon exiting the front seat as he moves to open the back door. "I'm here, Hwa. I'll call you after."

"I'm here when you need me. Don't act rash, and be calm."

"I know, thank you," Wooyoung smiles slightly, listening to the door open. "Talk later."

"Bye, Woo."

After ending the call and shoving his phone into his pocket, Wooyoung shuffles out of the car, an odd vacancy of media persons catching his gaze nearly immediately. It was quiet outside of the building, leaving a trail of unnerving impatience to twirl up his spine. Wooyoung needed answers, and this silence on the outskirts of the company only drove his panic further.

As he walked into the lobby, the usual woman who worked behind the desk had been absent. Wooyoung takes a further look around, seeing that the entire first floor was completely still, void of life. Ignoring the unease traveling within, Wooyoung heads to the elevator, pressing the button and waiting with a tepid breath, chewing on his lower lip anxiously.

With a chime, the elevator doors glide open, Wooyoung walks inside and presses the button to ascend to the top floor, watching as the door shut with a subtle airlocking click, whirring as it climbs level after level smoothly. Wooyoung glances down at his phone, only to spot a missed text from San.

Choi San ♡

I'm here for you, love. Call me when you're done.

Debating for a moment, Wooyoung then chooses to respond back, thumbs tapping away at his screen quickly before hitting send, allowing the message to read as delivered before allowing himself to shove his phone back into his pocket.

I love you so much. I'll be home soon.

As the door slides open, Wooyoung can hear the cast of voices echoing through the barren office corridor. Turning to his left, he strides towards the meeting room, barely hesitating as he pushes the door open, striding inside to find his mother and father sitting at the end of a large table, an unfamiliar couple sitting to their right, a younger male to their left.

"Wooyoung? What are you doing here?" His mother inquires, her gaze evertelling of irritation and confusion.

"What is this?" Wooyoung glances at the unknown guests, his expression melting into resigned hurt. "Tell me what this is."

"Well, we were going to call you into the office tomorrow, but since you're here–" oh no. "Wooyoung, this is Lee Minho. His parents run Tae Entertainment, a bustling business here in the heart of Seoul."

"Okay?" Wooyoung folds his arms against his chest, glancing at the boy who must've been Minho before turning to look back at his parents, watching as his father tries to withhold his anger at his intrusion. "Is this a new business venture? I thought you two were all set because of Beomgyu."

"Well, son," his mother sighs, clasping her hands together on the top of the meeting table. "Marketing profits are still in the red, and we're financially on the decline. We needed to withstand the rumors and stay afloat, so this was an option available to us."

"An option? An option of what?" Wooyoung takes a step closer, his brows furrowing, watching as his mother looks at her husband, seemingly unable to express the reasoning for this entire meeting.

"Wooyoung," his father starts, adjusting his blazer with a stern gaze. "Minho is to be your new husband within a month's time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 710 12
[COMPLETED] You can ONLY find dallying on Wattpad and AO3, any other source you may read it from is most probably stealing my work and 90% of the tim...
16.8K 642 22
❥・𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 ❝𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞❞ ▸ Jung Wooyoung hates everyone. . . except his roommate Park Seonghwa. He's one year into college and ma...
63.9K 2.1K 44
[complete] "Are you mine?" he asked as he started rolling his hips back and forth, the friction sending me into euphoria. I moaned. "I'm all yours...
20.1K 858 15
It all started from a masquerade ball but even before they met, words circulated around and that made Wooyoung disliked San. But when their parents a...