MDZS React to.... Everything...

By RoseloveBL

As always the cultivation world minding there own business.unit they got teleport at a cave more like a room... More

(1) kidnaped...
(2)reacting begins now!!
(3)#memes{GC}
(4)#Memes
(5)#tiktok
(6)#fanart
(7)#songfic
{8}#TikTok2
{10}#meme:fanart

{9} TikTok2.2

223 8 1
By RoseloveBL

Please read the Author Note in the end of the chapter. Thank you. And enjoy.
____†____†____†____†____†

After the Author was gone. They all started to move around for a while. They did fegaer(?) that a thing called electricity got cut of and because of that the screen got cut of too. This place is full of surprise.

"Ahem*Ahem"

Everyone know that author was back so they quickly grab some snacks and got back to their own seats. But Rose...

Rose was flying around like butterfly all around the hall sometime bulling some Jin's.

"Dear reacter's thee problem has been solved. And Rose please countiue the screen if you need help call me I well go to rest for a while my powers are drained." The voice was tried.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good..." The voice almost fade away.

"Was it that serious?" A cultivator asked.

"I think so" other cultivator said.

"Alright let's continue! Also refund yourself from talking less she is light sleeper"

Everyone just nodded.

(I know it's too calm but...)
_______★

Screen light up and shows a young girl.

"I also had a annoying cousin. he was my cousin from my mother side. His name was Shang leé" the screen again shows Mú Hangi talking to the shadow.

"Is he still there?"

"Maybe? Milord's are trying to find him.." in her voice there was a sadness, guilty.

_____★

"I wander what happened"

"Me too"

_____★

The screen shows a young girl and a young boy playing and chasing each other.

"He was like a brother to me he was a little annoying but he is bearable.
I also had a best friend named Mú huaiqing he was my father's right handed man's son. So we meet him when we were when we were young." She countiued her voice seemed little happy.

"So Lin-jie had two best friends?"

"Yes..."

"Did they hurt you that's why you are here?"

"Uh no no A-ying it wasn't them!"

"Then it was someone else?"

"Uhh.... Haaaa yes it was someone else" she sighed like she doesn't want to remember it.

______★

"Her voice is full of hatred"

"But she looks broken"

"Poor girl"

______★

"When I become 20 there was a war.... In that war I lost my home , my people, my Land, my friends, I lost everything in that. At that only Shang leé and Mú huaiqing was by my side. But the person I expect to be by my side wasn't there. They left me for someone else."

"Is it because of that person you are here?"

"Yes it was him"

"Does Lin-jie want A-ying to kill that person?" The voice was cold then the ice itself.

"Ahaha my A-ying wants to protect his Lin-jie?"

"Yes!!!"

"It's not needed that person is gone a long ago" she rether sounds happy.

"Okay! Countiue Lin-jie!"

"Okay!that war had happened in burial Mount ( it's the name right? Your Author-nim has weak memory) that war took lot of Life's that war maked the most beautiful place into the most horrible. The beauty that mount used to have was gone and it had nothing but resignment(?) and blood. I also had to took part in that war because... Because of that I lost my everything.

I fight along with my cousin and Best friend. But I as fool I was expected he to fight along with me. But ... He don't.. he just left me in that hell." Mú Hangi's voice was in range, like if she see that person somewhere she well kill them on the spot.

_____★

"Wait what!?! The war of burial Mount?!?"

"So she was one of the hero of that war?!?"

"But her voice talking about that person... There is a lot of hatred"

"She must have suffered a lot"

_____★

"He was my fiance Hé junlan. From the Hé sect, I was engaged to him at the age of nine" her voice was in disgust.

The screen shows a young man.

______★

"Wait what her own fiance!?!"

"Oh god"

'lin-jie.... Even tho hearing it for the second time... It still hurts to see her like that.. I well kill him!' the person was in range. Noticing his range the person next to him become worried.

"Wei ying?"

"Yes lan zhan?"

"Are you ok?"

"Of course!"

"Mhmm" lan wangij said but still not satisfied with the answer.

"Wait isn't he one of the heroes?! That his title was "the butterfly of the flower" and "the fire"?!! I thought they were a couple!"

"Your right I thought that too!! How dear he betray such beautiful lady?!!"

"Uhh are you simp?" Rose asked.

"What is a simp?"

"Never mind"

_____★

"He left me for a girl who was his childhood friend our engagement was because of politics but I a foolish little girl fell in love with him"

"Lin-jie loved him?"

"Yes I did. I loved him more then anything"

"But isn't it like luo-ge and shen-ge. And hua-ge and xie-ge?"

"Yes it was but only me. It was only me who fell for him. Like I said a foolish little girl"

"Lin-jie is not a fool!!"

"I was A-ying I was. I was a fool to fell in love with him. Anyways he was a stupid boy. He fell for a snake. A snake which bit him when she was hungry. Hahaha but I wasn't there to see his misfortune"
Mú Hangi laughed like it was a exciting thing. Her light blue life less eyes become little sparkly.

"Because of that war I meet a strange guy I think his name was shi. He was from a little sect. He was quite strange he always stuck with me talking, flirting, fighting along with us. But he was much better then that Hé junlan."

"Did Lin-jie liked him to?"

"Maybe? but no after the betrayal at that time I didn't believe in love anymore."

"Then about now?"

"Now? Well now I have A-ying, his highness, peak Lord shen and Milord's so yes maybe here I believe in love and maybe sometime if i found him I might give him a chance!"

"Who? Hé junlan?"

"Eww! No! shi!"

"Ohhh~ so Lin-jie really liked him!"

Mú Hangi's ear become red"let's continue!"

"Hehe okay"

"At that war I found out Shang leé and Mú huaiqing was courting each other. I was happy. And shi was first to noticed it and said.

"A-lin you look happy let this person have some of your happy ness!"

He looked sincere so I said

"If that is possible then I would love to!"

Na he said "but why is  A-lin happy I never seen A-lin smile like that?"

I replied"oh really come here  let me say it In your ear! It's just I found out A-leè and A-jia are courting!!"

He looked quite shocked for that and then he replied" If that's the Case why not I and A-lin do the some?" He said like he was wanted to say it for a long time but at that time I can't answer his confession. I replied"I don't know! Let me think"

And he said" take your time A-lin! We have the all the time in the world!"

If... If I ha known that it I would never have the chance to answer it I wouldn't have said it."

"What happened?"

"Later that week we were attacked by the enemy and that attack while protecting me he ....... Died.." if ghost could cry Mú Hangi would have been crying.

"And at the same attack A-leè and A-jia also died. Leaving me behind. Later I got to know that the enemy knows our location because Hé junlan and his mistress Xiao Ian had tolded them in exchange of their life!"

_______★

"What!?!?"

"Oh god that bastard and his bitch!!"

"Oh god I wish could kill them!"

"But there are already died"

"Oh too bed"

'ahh yes this drama'

________★

"Cowards and then I took the revenge. One by one I killed all of them I was the strongest of all cultivators so I become the commender and lead the army and bring the victory!"

"Ohhhh soooo cool!!!!"

"Haha"

"But that doesn't explain why are you here?"

"..." Hearing that Mú Hangi was silent.

______

"I have bed feeling"

"Me too"

_____★

"I was killed by Xiao Ian because of jealousy because I was ranked second in the board of world's beauty she ranked third and I was powerful and the leading commender of the army that lead the victory she was jealous of my beauty, jealous of my power, jealous of everything I have. And that Hé junlan also sided her. Like a loyal dog! But she didn't stop there she broke my soul into three pieces. And hide them in different places... But then one of my soul end up in  peak Lord shen's peak and master shen get me and healed the injury that was in the soul. When I was able to speak I told them everything and they took me here in this ghost city and then they explained to milord and his highness.

And then they help me put the broken pieces of souls together it took them more then one hundred years. But they couldn't heal me entirely and because of that my legs are no longer here." She finished her story. And the screen shows her legs but .... There was no leg but her robes hiding the fact she doesn't have legs.

Her light purple robes were even lighter in that area.

But the shadow was silent. Very very oddly silent.

"A-ying?"

".....they" the shadow mumbled.

"I didn't here that A-ying"

"HOW DARE THEY!!?!?!?!" the shadow got up from bed.

Hearing the scream Mú Hangi flinched.

"HOW DARE THEY DO THAT TO MY LIN-JIE!?!??" The shadow's yelled all across the mansion.

"What's wrong!?" The man red robes come.

"What is going on?!" Then the man in white-red robes appear.

"I heard a scream?!"

"A-ying?!"

"HOW DARE THEY HURT LIN-JIE?!?"

"Explain Mú Hangi!!"

"He wanted to hear how I got here at the ghost city.."

"Oh l see"

"A-ying it's okay there are gone now. They are not Worthy of your time and range" the man in pure white said.

"But they hurt Lin-jie.."

"Shhh it's okay. I am okay now"

"But.."

"No but's Wei wuxian!"

With the name the shadow was revealed.the man was pale as the snow. Sliver eyes that looks like it
Hold the all star in the sky. Wearing royal like black and red robes his body feature is rether famine then a male.

Yes it was Wei wuxian the yilling patriarch the demonic cultivator.

"Yes Hua-ge" wei wuxian just bowed his head a little.

Then the screen goes black.

_____★

The hall was in Chao's. The shadow that childish. shadow whose soul almost desapeared from existence.
It was wei wuxian himself?!?!

"What?!"

"Oh dear lord!!"

"Wei wuxian!" Jiang Cheng who was calm all the time finally speaked.

"A-niang!?" The lan twins said.

"Senior wei!?"

"Wei ying?"

"Alright everyone don't persure(?) him"

"*Yawn*hello everyone- oh the video is finished?"

"Oh you are awake?"

"Yes. And what happened?"

"Don't play dump"

"Alright then did explained?"

"I was going to"

"Oh interpret it did I?"

"Yes"

"Okay then please continue"

"(After explaining)" (Author-nim has gotten lazy plz forgive this author for her lazyness)

"..."

"…"

"…"

"…"

"..."

"…"

"Alright break!!!!"

_______★

Hii!! Author is here!!! without any nonsense I well be at the topic.

Dear reader-nim,
This is your author, I hope you are well. I want say that this ff well be eregular because my other ff is about to end it has only left like 12 to 10 chapters and know that might be lot but I want do my best in the lest chapters that's why I can't make chapters for this one so plz understand this author for this. I might be able to write but the chapter  would be short ( this ff was written because I was bored and have lost motivation In the other one) so please bear it for sometime. Thank you .
-your Author-nim

Have a nice day/night 💖💕💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 429 10
Discontinued. 9 chapters total.(may continue later at some point or not) After falling to his death Wei Ying wakes up, wait. Wakes up? WangXian FF We...
58.6K 2.2K 37
What will happen if you got transmigrated in MDZS as Wei Wuxian's sister? What will you do? How will you save your brother's life? And what powers do...
20.6K 859 11
[ discontinued ] An au fanfic of Xie Lian accidentally took over 9 years old Wei Wuxian's body before Jiang Fengmian took him to Lotus Pier. He happe...
115K 8.5K 112
5 years ago, Xiao Zhan filmed 'The Untamed'. A lot of things happened since then. He woke up one day at a rather familiar place with some familiar f...