𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐌�...

By inkbound_aparna

For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belongi... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇
CHAPTER 1 - |THE BEGINNING|
CHAPTER 2 - |FATES TWISTING|
CHAPTER 3 - |STRANGE ENCOUNTERS|
CHAPTER 4 - |THE AVOIDANCE|
CHAPTER 5 - |HERE YOU WILLN'T FIND ANY TRACE OF ME|
CHAPTER 6 - |I'M GOING BACK, MAYBE IT'S OUR FATES|
CHAPTER 7 - |STILL WAITING FOR ME? I'M COMING BACK|
CHAPTER 8 - |I'M HERE, LET'S JUST MEET|
CHAPTER 9 - |WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY|
CHAPTER 10 - |I FEEL FRUSTRATED HERE, WHERE YOU GONE?|
CHAPTER 11 - |YOUR SPELL ON ME|
CHAPTER 12 - |YOU ARE NOT JUST NOBODY|
CHAPTER 13 - |WAIT I WAS ANGRY? ON YOU|
CHAPTER 14 - |WHY YOU ALWAYS SAD|
CHAPTER 15 - |I'M LOSING MYSELF I NEED TO GO BACK|
CHAPTER 16 - |I FIND MYSELF LOST IN YOUR THOUGHTS THESE DAYS|
CHAPTER 17 - |THE UNINTENDED COLLISION|
CHAPTER 17 - |THE UNINTENDED COLLISION|- PART 2
CHAPTER 18 - |THE SURPRISING TRUTH|
CHAPTER 19 - |MARRIAGE PROPOSAL NO ONE EXPECTED|
CHAPTER 20 - |WHAT'S THIS EMOTIONS|
CHAPTER 20 - |JUST GET MARRIED TO ME|- PART 2
CHAPTER 21 - |YOU ARE MINE AND YOU CAN'T ESCAPE NOW|
CHAPTER 22 - |I LITERALLY HAVE NO CLUE!!|
CHAPTER 23 - |WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!|
CHAPTER 24 -|WAIT UNTILL YOUR SAVIOUR CAME FOR YOUR RESCUE|
CHAPTER 25 -|SHE IS MY WIFE! SHE IS YOUR QUEEN!|
CHAPTER 26 -|KNOWING HIM & HIS FAMILY|
CHAPTER 27 -|PRITHVI! YOU ARE IN A MAJOR CRISIS|
CHAPTER 28 -|YOU ARE SAFE WITH ME! OKAY!|
CHAPTER 28 -|YOU ARE SAFE WITH ME! OKAY!|- PART 2
𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊/ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
CHAPTER 29 -|JUST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ME!|
CHAPTER 30 -|I HATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I DO MY FAMILY|
CHAPTER 31 -|IT'S FRUSTRATES ME!|
CHAPTER 31 -|IT'S FRUSTRATES ME!|- PART2
CHAPTER 31 -|IT'S FRUSTRATES ME!|- PART3
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
CHAPTER 32 -|NOW THIS COMPLETE YOUR LOOK|- PART 2
CHAPTER 33 -|WE COULD NEVER FIND ANY BETTER THAN HER|- PART 1
CHAPTER -00 |NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 33 -|WE COULD NEVER FIND ANY BETTER THAN HER|- PART 2
CHAPTER 33 -|WE COULD NEVER FIND ANY BETTER THAN HER|- PART 3
CHAPTER - 34 | WEATHER BEFORE SUMMONING STORM|

CHAPTER 32 -|NOW THIS COMPLETE YOUR LOOK|- PART 1

7.2K 1K 42
By inkbound_aparna

VOTES TARGET - 1K FAST

NEXT MORNING,

The chaos was evident throughout the palace as everyone was busy with preparations for the reception. Although the reception was supposed to be held at the main Emporio hotel, the preparations within the palace were equally extravagant.

The entire palace was adorned with garlands, flowers, and all kinds of sparkly, fancy decorations, resembling a wedding house. Well, why wouldn't it? It was the reception of the Chauhan family's eldest son. Regardless of the circumstances and whatever might be happening behind closed doors, it was imperative to the Chauhan family to present a united front to the world and officially welcome their daughter-in-law.

they had to show the world that they accepted their daughter-in-law. Now, that world included the maids and house helpers too.

They too should officially respect their lady, making it necessary.

"First, go and check if Thakur Ji (God) is well-dressed," Rajmata instructed one of the helpers, who nodded and went to check.

"Please spare us a minute, Rajmata," a voice chimed in. Rajmata turned around and smiled. "You seem very busy, My lady. Do you need any help?" Abhi asked with a warm smile.

"Arey, Abhimaan beta, it's you," she responded warmly as he touched her feet for blessings. "Yes, we have all the time for you," she added graciously.

"Khamaghani, Rajmata," he said, getting up and adjusting his trousers.

"Please, don't use all these formalities. Just call us aunty; we would be grateful," she said to him.

"Why not, Your Majesty?" Abhi said teasingly, then chuckled.

"Enough with your two-minute jokes!" Rajmata exclaimed with a warm smile. "Aunty! Just call us 'Aunty'! By the way, did you happen to join Suhani's clubs?" she asked, showing keen interest in him and waiting for his reply.

He began speaking, "No-"

But stopped as a feminine voice echoed through the hall, piquing curiosity. "Bhabhi sa?" said Suhani, coming inside and removing her gardening gloves, which she handed to the helper.

She stepped in front of both of them and inquired, "You were saying something?"

"Whoa! My lady, you are looking so fresh this morning, like, uh, wait, let me think of the right words to phrase-" Abhi said, looking towards Suhani with admiration.

"Yes! A rose! A rose amidst the nettles to me," Abhi exclaimed dramatically, charming Suhani with his usual flair. "Are you, by any chance, reversing aging?" he whispered to Suhani in a playful tone.

Suhani responded, "Astonishing! Totally amazed, Abhimaan! You almost got me. You did your homework perfectly before coming here!" with a wide smile, while Abhi chuckled softly.

"Here, take this," Suhani said, forwarding a freshly cut rose from the garden to Abhi. "It's for the Thakuryaan puja," the helper commented.

"Oh, we'll get more for them. We've planted a whole menagerie," Suhani replied to the helper, "Here, He deserves this," she added, offering the rose to Abhi with a proud smile.

He bowed and accepted the flower, saying, "Thank you, my lady."

"Abhimaan, you could move any girl's heart," Suhani praised, adding, "You could get any girl under your spell."

To which he playfully countered, muttering to himself, "Yes any girl, Yet, my words fail to capture the heart of the girl I want the most," letting out a weary sigh.

"Aunty, where is Prithvi?" Abhimaan asked Rajmata, changing the topic.

"Maybe in his room or somewhere-call him to know his whereabouts," Rajmata suggested.

Abhi nodded and started dialing.

"He called himself,"Abhi muttered, picking up the call. 'Here!' Prithvi said, looking from the balcony towards Abhi.

"Come upstairs if you're done with your witty talks. And did you bring what I asked for?" Prithvi asked, speaking into the phone and looking towards him.

"Coming! And yes, I did. You know what-" Abhi paused, glaring at Prithvi, then continued, "You spoiled my whole mood by making me visit there. This was the last time I give you my pickup services," directing his frustration towards the phone before ending the call.

He turned around to face Rajmata and Suhani. "Excuse me, ladies. I should take my leave. I think that man needs me more than I need myself," he remarked, gesturing towards Prithvi on the balcony.

"If you're done, come upstairs! I called you not to chat around," Prithvi shouted from the balcony, capturing their attention.

"Coming,"said Abhi, visibly annoyed.

"Abhimaan, make sure he gets ready on time, leaving work aside," Rajmata requested.

He simply nodded, left, and headed upstairs.

Suhani turned to Rajmata and asked, "Umm, Bhabhi sa, what were you talking about? Something about a club?" She looked at Rajmata with a questioning expression, referring to their earlier conversation

"Nothing! Just go and check on her," Rajmata said hurriedly.

"To whom are you referring by 'her'?" Suhani asked, feigning cluelessness but well aware of whom Rajmata was talking about.

"To her-" Rajmata began, hesitatingly.

"Yet to her? Whom are you talking about?" Suhani pressed.

"To bahu," Rajmata finally said, trying to maintain a cold demeanor.

"Bahu? Which bahu-" Suhani started, then paused and continued, "We are the one bahu, so who else could you be referring to? If you want us to work, at least make things clear."

Rajmata looked hesitant. "To 'bahu beta,'" she uttered, still trying to maintain her cold facade. "To Prithvi's wife," she admitted.

"Ah! You mean her. We were actually heading there before you called us. But wait-did we hear correctly? You referred to her as 'bahu beta'?" Suhani said, casually teasing and confessing at the same time.

Rajmata, feeling caught in the act of acknowledging her son's wife, was supposed to be acting like she didn't recognize her as such. But her words betrayed her, thanks to Suhani's witty probing.

Rajmata, feeling uncomfortable, quickly redirected the conversation, saying, "We have other tasks to attend to. Maa sa was calling for us."

"But Bhabhi sa-" Suhani started to protest, but Rajmata interrupted, "We will go first," excusing herself and leaving Suhani with her thoughts.

***

INSIDE NIHARIKA AND PRITHVI'S ROOM,

Niharika was trying to make sense of everything happening around her. Every day in this palace seemed to be filled with surprises, and today was no different. She had no clue why everyone was working so hard and what they were all preparing for. Was there some kind of function or celebration? She felt clueless and out of the loop, unaware that all the preparations were for her and Prithvi's reception. How could she know? No one had informed her, and perhaps everyone assumed she already knew. After all, it was her husband's duty to keep her informed, but it seemed that amidst their conflicts, he had forgotten to share the details of the upcoming function.

As always, there was a knock on the door. As soon as she opened it, a group of girls entered the room. Suhani stood there, greeting her with a smile as soon as their eyes met.

"Come in," Suhani said, leading the way.

Niharika followed, looking at her with a curious and questioning expression, much like a curious bird. But Suhani was focused on her task.

She instructed the girls to set down their things.

"Try your best; put your best efforts into her look," Suhani told the makeup artist.

Then she turned to face Niharika, who still looked at her with the same questioning expression.

Moving closer, Suhani said, "You are already pretty, as we said. It's just that there are certain things you need to comply with-think of it as a duty, okay?" She assured the young girl, not diminishing her self-esteem or making her feel that she needed to change herself to be accepted or to look presentable in front of the world.

Suhani continued, taking Niharika's face between her palms. Niharika looked at her with a hint of innocence as Suhani said, "Don't think we were lying last night, okay? But today, you just need to look special."

Niharika nodded, although she had no clue what Suhani was talking about, why she needed to look special, or why so many people were needed to assist with her look.

Suhani kissed her forehead. In response, Niharika closed her eyes gently, feeling a bit overwhelmed and confused.

"Vanshi, stay with her for company," Suhani said, "We'll go," she added, looking towards Niharika, and then left the room.

***

Abhi, feeling a mix of irritation and disbelief, interrupted Prithvi, "This was the last favor I did for you."

Prithvi listened but didn't reply, choosing to remain silent.

"Woah! Show a little gratitude, will you? I went out of my way this morning to get this for you," Abhi said, placing the bag on the table.

Finally looking up and adjusting his glasses with his left hand, Prithvi responded, "Why do you think I should thank you? You merely ran an errand for me. You were conveniently near the location anyway," he said, pointing his pen at Abhi.

Then he paused, sarcasm dripping from his words, "If I need to thank you for that too, then okay: thanks, Mr. Abhimaan, for taking your precious time to assist me. I'm so ungrateful to have disturbed your peace, as if you've never done it mine before. Thanks for picking up 'the thing' for me. Oh my, I couldn't possibly have managed without you. If you hadn't been there, I would never have been able to send the driver for my convenience to get that thing , 'that which I could have picked up myself. But I couldn't have received it on time', and all my efforts would have been in vain. You saved me, sir!"

Prithvi got up from his chair, exclaiming in disbelief, "Woah! How can you be so talkative so early, Abhi? Isn't it tiring?" He sighed wearily, placing his glasses back on the table.

Abhi replied, his mouth slightly agape, "You're so ungrateful, Prithvi. You can't even give a simple compliment without-"

***

"Fr...r..om mo.rning why, e..everyone has be..e.en so busy." Niharika asked Vanshi, finally voicing her curiosity.

"W..what's goi...i..ng on?" She posed another question to Vanshi, who was eyeing the clothes while arranging them.

After arranging the outfit, Vanshi said, "Yuvrani, this is what you have to wear for today."

"Is th...e..ere s..some mar.r..riage or som..ething?" Niharika inquired, waiting for a reply from Vanshi.

Vanshi answered, "No, but something like that, or even more important."

"Im..m..m.portant? What is i..it?" Niharika quickly asked again.

"I know you might laugh at me; this question might sound so stupid, but I want to ask, so I'm asking. Seeing the color of your faces... Again, I shouldn't even ask," Vanshi said.

"Don't you know today is your grand reception?" Vanshi casually asked. Her expression seemed like a serious representation of 'why is she even asking this, why wouldn't she know.' But then her expression changed drastically to one of shock as she muttered, "What? Wait, seriously, you don't know?"

Niharika shook her head gravely in 'No,' clearly having no clue. Her expression changed to shock as she absorbed the news.

"Bhai ji didn't inform you that today there will be a reception for both of you?" Vanshi asked Niharika, who again wobbled her head with a gravely 'no.'

"I'll ask again," Vanshi said, shaking off her thoughts. "You don't know today is your reception?" she asked Niharika.

"No, I d..o..on't kn..o..ow. But is all th.i..is prep...a...aration re...really for m.e and him? J..just for a r...reception?" Niharika asked.

"Yes," Vanshi confirmed, nodding her head.

To add to the shock already evident on Niharika's face, Vanshi added, "Every royal family will be gracing the occasion, so it has to be grand and it's going to be quite the affair."

Then she said, "Especially four elites uniting, so it has to be-"

"F..o.our elites?" Niharika said, cutting off Vanshi in mid-conversation, not quite getting what she was talking about. "Wh..o..o are th..ey no..w?"

"You've never heard of them!" Vanshi exclaimed in shock.

Now visibly frustrated, Niharika started to speak, but her voice was subdued by someone calling for her.

"Mam, you have to sit here," the makeup artist said to Niharika.

Niharika nodded politely, as it was her duty, as told by Suhani. She turned around to Vanshi, who, rather than answering her question, spoke another fact, saying, "I think bhaiji they must have forgotten and assumed, like us, that you already might know. Right? This is what would have happened," trying to make sense.

Niharika just stared at her, having no idea what to say.

"Mam, please come. Sit here so we can start," the makeup artist repeated. Niharika nodded.

"Yuvrani, I'll come after some time. You get your makeup done, as they all are demanding," said Vanshi, pointing towards the artists. "I have to deliver Bhai ji's clothes too."

Niharika nodded again, confused.

And Vanshi was gone, leaving Niharika alone.

She sat there as instructed.

Sometime later, when her makeup was done, Vanshi re-entered the room. Niharika turned toward her, looking anxious, and muttered, "W..what we...e..ere you ta..l.l.lking about b..e.efore? Four e...elites, are th..hey some-som-" she said, looking impatient, not liking the suspense. Nervously, she looked around, struggling to find her words.

It was all too much for her.

What would happen when you take an outcast who has lived her whole life hiding from people, in fear of being known, and make her an overnight star, or, to put it simply, put her in the limelight? How would that person react? They would feel fear and anxiety creep over them.

And here, Niharika! she had to face so many unknown faces.

That was exactly what her situation was. For Prithvi, it might be just another day. That's why he might not have cared to tell her. But for her, she was not used to all this attention. And that's not a wholesome feeling, if we see her side.

"No, elites are the most powerful families. Have you ever thought about how, even in this century,such a ruling concept of king could exist? It's impossible, isn't it?"Vanshi said.

Niharika nodded.

"Well, I have very little knowledge, but it's only possible because all these elite families provide help to each other in every aspect. In downfall or rise, they are always up for celebrations. Maybe hiding each other's secrets too from normal people, their wrongdoings, their mistakes, they are all capable," Vanshi muttered.

"W-w-what?" Niharika got up from her chair in shock.

"Everyone is scared to go against them," Vanshi said, nodding, looking at Niharika.

"No one dares to speak against them, or those who try-" Vanshi said, looking at her. Niharika gulped hard in fear. "I don't know what happened," Vanshi casually shrugged her shoulders.

"H...o..ow? Wh..a..at do th.e.ey do? Do they e..x..xploit people? Are they gang-" Niharika spoke in shock, then lowered her tone, "ga..n..ngsters or leaders?"

"No, no," Vanshi said, rejecting her assumptions.

"Th..hen why is ev..e..eryone scared of the..e..m? Do they k..k.ill pe.o.ople who sp..e..eak against th..em?" Niharika uttered.

"Arey, no Yuvrani, I can't -" Vanshi said, then paused, seemingly pondering how to explain it to Niharika.

"Ah, let me explain. It's just a little confusing. Um... how do I say?" said Vanshi. Niharika stared at her innocently, feeling a little fearful now, as only Vanshi's next words could either relax her or further disturb her.

Vanshi continued, capturing Niharika's full attention. "This family owns all the major hotels across cities and countries, and the other half not owned by this family are somehow tied to them, I think. It's something like that."

"Then there's the other family, the one mostly associated with Abhimaan Bhaiji. His family has owned hospitals across all cities in India and even outside in some countries."

"Then there are two more friends of Prithvi Bhaiji, one named Kairaav Gehlot and the other Neha Jadeja. The first one's family is a diamond merchant and well-known jeweler known for their fine work. The other, Neha Didiji, her family owns a textile industry."

Vanshi concluded, "So altogether, they own land, health, jewelry, clothes, and major sectors, including basic necessities for the middle class, lower class, or even the high-class. They cover every class or sector and work like one big empire. In the news, they claim they are one big family, so no one really dares to speak against them. Originally, they were more powerful or brutal five elite families together, but now there are only four left."

"Fi..v..ve? W..h..hat happened to the l...a.ast one?" Niharika asked.

"The last one, let me think again... What was it? Chand? Chan? Oh right, Chandella! The Chandella family owns all the banking and finance sectors, but they were always caught in so many scandals and had a lot of controversies around them, so the other four families decided to cut their ties with them. Together, they used to be one big power. Now, the Chandella family owns banks, they still own all rights & power in the finance sector, but rumoured, the other four elites decided to stay away from that family. You can ask anyone about their story; it's very famous," Vanshi explained.

Vanshi handed a saree to Niharika and waited for her to come back.

When Niharika emerged wearing the saree, instead of checking herself out in the mirror, she muttered in quiet determination to Vanshi, "I'm sc..a..ared. I won't go anyw..h..here." Over the days, Niharika had grown closer to Vanshi. She was the only person who told her what was happening around her. Initially appointed to make Niharika acquainted with the rules of the palace, their relationship had evolved into an undefined bond. .

Vanshi chuckled.

Niharika shook her head aggressively. "N..n..o, no, I'm not go..i..ing anyw..where," she complained innocently.

Vanshi made her sit in front of the dressing table, facing the mirror, and started helping her wear jewelry.

Then, while doing her work, Vanshi commented, "Why are you scared? Bhaiji will escort you the entire time. You won't be alone; he will be there with you, side by side."

"W..a..as that th..o..ought sup.p.pposed to r..e.elieve me? No, it scares me m..more as I think a..about it," Niharika muttered under her breath, lost in thought, as she imagined the possibilities of him being beside her.

"Don't worry-" Vanshi began.

"Hey, do you have a matching brooch or maybe a necktie in a sophisticated color like grey or indigo blue?" Abhi asked, striding alongside Prithvi. His entire focus was on the shirt he was wearing, adjusting the collar.

The door swung open wide as Prithvi entered, walking swiftly and closely following Abhi, visibly frustrated.

"If you aren't comfortable, why do you even bother wearing that?" Annoyed, Prithvi said, snapping his head in the other direction, precisely where Niharika was standing, his gaze falling on her casually.

"Maybe, I don't know, give me anything. It's kind of annoying, this stiff collar pin. I want to get rid of it; it's suffocating. How do you wear them routinely..." Abhi replied, finally looking up but stopping himself from saying anything more as he noticed Prithvi's gaze on Niharika.

Vanshi swiftly got up, ceasing her conversation as she heard a sound in the background. She quickly composed herself, grew quiet, and bowed her head while joining her hands together in respect to her master.

Niharika, noticing the sudden change in Vanshi's behavior, also stood up. The sound of her bangles echoed in the background as she rose. She turned around to meet him, finding Prithvi standing there-impeccably dressed in a well-tailored charcoal suit, perfectly groomed with his hair styled flawlessly. He looked as if he had stepped out of a magazine cover, exuding handsomeness in every way.

Niharika's eyes widened in nervousness as soon as they met his dark grey eyes. Before it could even be considered a moment of prolonged eye contact, she quickly looked down, avoiding his gaze.

Prithvi stood there, his eyes fixed on the nervously poised yet undeniably beautiful woman standing before him.

Hey guys you girl is back 👀, you see jaldi se target complete Karo next chapter part -2 is ready. Or otherwise I will upload at 9 pm.
If you don't even complete 🥲🥲, coz yup...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 13.4K 61
THE DIMENSION ONE : A Debt repayment. She was embezzled on the day of her wedding. Manyata had lived her existence with the drizzle of gold all he...
1.3M 70.2K 57
(Not edited - Complete) ****** Being the daughter in law of the richest family in the country is a status many desire, but how is it to be the actua...
284K 17K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
276K 17K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...